Quantcast

» «
Photo

Just received $536,883,356 into my bank...

142 replies to this topic
x___RELLIK___X
  • x___RELLIK___X

14/88

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:29 AM

I could use some millions. Psn: x---RELLIK---x

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:32 AM

Some of you people make me want to puke...'oh just accept it'...'enjoy it'....'I wish it would happen to me'. Some one forces something on you and this is your response ??

I think you have confused 'free fake money' with 'rape'.

• Gutslub, WBaker, redfirebird87 and 2 others like this

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:36 AM

Congrats you've won....no need to play anymore I guess.

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks/Entitys and endless bounties/mercenaries/muggers. It seriously seems like from the point of view of a large amount of this group of people that money is the only reason for doing any of the activities online, everything from random events, to jobs and missions, and the only things left to do are things that involve spending that money. 

Honestly if someone's only enjoyment from GTAO comes from buying everything - they really should not waste their time at all and go buy another game. You should never buy games just to finish a checklist - you buy them for FUN.

RP provides your progress/levelling - not cash - you can buy cash in the game store. 

I eventually gave in and glitched, I bought everything I wanted, now instead of grinding or hunting out high payout jobs, I'm free to play the game. Anything from hanging with crew members in free roam, to high level missions - I'm in!

So while some players are just repeating Coveted or Survivals I'm out there playing every single part of the game and loving it. 

lol how did you 'Give in?' I never glitched and I knew about it from the start I was never tempted because It wasn't even appealing, Glitching is the definition of Not playing the game, I've only ever played the game and I have more money than Ill ever need from jobs alone, I enjoy every aspect of the game and it only takes a 10 minute grind Per Actual week to cushion my bank account that Doesn't need cushioning.

I also passed rank 120 during the first week of gta o, the majourity of which came from a Single night of grinding-less than 5 hours"replay era", that is the single occasion I over played the game.  Rank doesn't mean anything in the big picture, its ALL about the cash, if you seriously believe rank is your motive for playing than Its reasonably safe to assume since you cheated all of your funds that once you are done ranking you are done playing; unless you plan on buying everything 100x over while moving apartments every five minutes.

If you learn to play, theres no need to cheat.  Also a 'checklist' and progression are one and the same, infact You Should often buy games for a checklist because it promotes progression/lasting appeal and gives you long term goals based on immediate gameplay; that said it depends on the game but if all you want is a Feeling, explosions, immediate content; than I recommend you dive right into modding.

boberson01
  • boberson01

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:46 AM

I was given 200m. I'm happy about it but at the same time it does defeat the purpose of progressing through Online. I used 10m of it and the rest I honestly don't even need. If you're a player who really doesn't like the idea of getting free money like this then it does ruin the game for you. I however, still enjoy races, Death matches, missions, and other things in free roam just the same. If I was you I would contact Rockstar support and ask them to remove the money from your account if you don't want it. Besides that I would suggest what someone else said, to keep buying and replacing Adders for 1m.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:58 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 05 December 2013 - 04:05 AM.

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks/Entitys and endless bounties/mercenaries/muggers. It seriously seems like from the point of view of a large amount of this group of people that money is the only reason for doing any of the activities online, everything from random events, to jobs and missions, and the only things left to do are things that involve spending that money. 

Honestly if someone's only enjoyment from GTAO comes from buying everything - they really should not waste their time at all and go buy another game. You should never buy games just to finish a checklist - you buy them for FUN.

RP provides your progress/levelling - not cash - you can buy cash in the game store. 

I eventually gave in and glitched, I bought everything I wanted, now instead of grinding or hunting out high payout jobs, I'm free to play the game. Anything from hanging with crew members in free roam, to high level missions - I'm in!

So while some players are just repeating Coveted or Survivals I'm out there playing every single part of the game and loving it. 

lol how did you 'Give in?' I never glitched and I knew about it from the start I was never tempted because It wasn't even appealing, Glitching is the definition of Not playing the game, I've only ever played the game and I have more money than Ill ever need from jobs alone, I enjoy every aspect of the game and it only takes a 10 minute grind Per Actual week to cushion my bank account that Doesn't need cushioning.

I also passed rank 120 during the first week of gta o, the majourity of which came from a Single night of grinding-less than 5 hours"replay era", that is the single occasion I over played the game.  Rank doesn't mean anything in the big picture, its ALL about the cash, if you seriously believe rank is your motive for playing than Its reasonably safe to assume since you cheated all of your funds that once you are done ranking you are done playing; unless you plan on buying everything 100x over while moving apartments every five minutes.

If you learn to play, theres no need to cheat.  Also a 'checklist' and progression are one and the same, infact You Should often buy games for a checklist because it promotes progression/lasting appeal and gives you long term goals based on immediate gameplay; that said it depends on the game but if all you want is a Feeling, explosions, immediate content; than I recommend you dive right into modding.

I play missions, I spend time with crew, I do jobs legitimetly. I'm playing the game.

My point there was, there is a lot more to the game than just earning cash, that's why Rockstar sells it for US20 per million.

Cheating to me is things like god mode, or typing a code to increase your health.

Glitching extra cash in this title, is more like piracy, I just didn't send Rockstar money.

Now I do all kinds of missions, I enjoy time in free roam with crew, I'm actually free to play the game as it was intended because I have unintended cash (as stupid as it sounds, it's true). Playing the same mission for 5 hours on auto-repeat sounds like a horrifyingly boring way to spend your time.

As for progression, yes it's a bonus, but RP is your progression (sorry it is) that's why you can't buy RP - even Rockstar themselves said this when people found out about the money packs.

I was loving it at release doing Violent Duct etc with my crew (up to an hour here and there, not 5) and my stats were going up slowly but enough to keep me happy. After the reductions - just way too painstaking - this game is 100x better if you just forget about cash - focus on the fun of the jobs, and your RP for progression.

I did not NEED to glitch.

But doing so makes the game a lot more enjoyable, and it's no different to a rich kid sending Rockstar another $US80.

• huckmonkey likes this

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:02 AM

my excited friend reported to me that he recieved 5 BILLION from a random, i told him i'm busy watching netflix to actually give a fuk.....

boberson01
  • boberson01

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:06 AM

my excited friend reported to me that he recieved 5 BILLION from a random, i told him i'm busy watching netflix to actually give a fuk.....

Isn't max cash at just over 2.1b like in SP?

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:11 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 05 December 2013 - 04:11 AM.

Isn't max cash at just over 2.1b like in SP?

I would've expected $2,147,483,648 (32 bit signed integer max)

• boberson01 likes this

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:20 PM Edited by huckmonkey, 07 December 2013 - 12:01 AM.

SK1NJ0B
  • SK1NJ0B

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

f*cking tell me about it....im thinking that i should just blow it to get rid of it but how can you actually do that without buying the sly tank or buzzard while your at it?!!? I'm f*cked....

make a 2nd char, dump all the money on it, then delete it, that simple

How would that work when you share a bank acct? Do you even play GTAO? ha

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

f*cking tell me about it....im thinking that i should just blow it to get rid of it but how can you actually do that without buying the sly tank or buzzard while your at it?!!? I'm f*cked....

They don't share cash, just bank. So on character 2 you just keep withdrawing as much as possible from an ATM (can't remember if you can get it ALL at once or not), then delete them, money gone forever.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

$2.175 billion....#yoloswag4life

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

WOOHOO UR RICH, GET MONEYYY!

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:39 PM

Anyway, (To anyone) I'll be online in about 7 hours for probably a 4 hour period. I'll be spending that time getting rid of this cash (buying and replacing an Adder on top of a new one until gone), if anyone else wants modded cars to sell just add me on PSN and text or message me in game or on PSN. Let me know if there is something specific you want modded (usually to keep) or if its just for cash I think a Fuscilade is probably best for selling (unless you know better). If you have space in your garage ill do it a few times.

I'm only realising this morning that I probably shouldn't be doing this, as it makes me as bad as the hackers in a way...but I will do it anyway...

I'm only saying this because a couple of people last night were confused - I can't mod anything for you that cant already be robbed and modded off the street...Entity's, Adders, Vaccas etc can only be bought and then already come with tracker and insurance to the person who bought it. Anything off the street that isn't "too hot" for LSC to take can be modified fully by me and then driven out to the person who wants it to either sell for themselves or add their own tracker and insurance.

I may add you - could do with getting some money to put insurance on my space docker and stinger lol

THEFAM_MCMJ
  • THEFAM_MCMJ

YOG

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:22 AM

If you were given a huge sum of money in real life would you turn it down?? Whats the difference? How are there so many puzzies playing "GRAND THEFT AUTO"?? Somebody donates millions of dollars and ppl wanna cry about it?? Wtf is wrong with y'all? Enjoy the money. You know you want to. Why would you give away all that money, just to go grind the same repetitive missions over and over to make the money back?? Dumbest sh!t I ever heard.
  • huckmonkey likes this

daspanzerfeuer
  • daspanzerfeuer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:02 AM

Op send me a million, i need it psn: Daspanzerfuer

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:16 AM

Lol yeaa not much to do with that much $$

Just ask around low levelers and ask them if they want a souped up car lol.

What level are you? Seems like that'll will be your only incentive to play now

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

I saw an armoured truck pop up tonight...and I perked up to get ready to rob it...until I remembered there was NO. f*ckING.POINT...just thought I would add that thought (its directed at the people who actually understand this new found wealth as a predicament...

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

I have 40mil and rob aumored trucks for fun. It also gains me want level to evade which gains my rep. I just do it in a fancy car. Hasnt changed anything. If you dont know how to enjoy your money you would probably be the same in real life. People who truly want money never stop earning it just because you have enough. Therefore, for people like us, having money doesnt ruin the game. We are always happy to see the acount grow. And the rep grow. So the game doesnt get boring. Its not about money or no money, glitcher or legit, ect. Its about your attitude in life and whether you can enjoy the circumstances you have. Every glitcher has been a nonglitcher. When i was a nonglitcher, i enjoyed the game (and everyone in it. Glitcher or not, griever or not, rich or not). Now im a rich glitcher and still enjoy all, and more. Its quite simple. If you dont enjoy it here, maybe its not for you. Because money and grievers ARE a big part of this game and aren't going away. really, the glitchers only jumpstarted a baby gta v into maturity because its a design of the game that before long there would be rich grievers. Legit or not.
  • coach_wargo likes this

JTrocks9
  • JTrocks9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

I

I have 40mil and rob aumored trucks for fun. It also gains me want level to evade which gains my rep. I just do it in a fancy car. Hasnt changed anything. If you dont know how to enjoy your money you would probably be the same in real life. People who truly want money never stop earning it just because you have enough. Therefore, for people like us, having money doesnt ruin the game. We are always happy to see the acount grow. And the rep grow. So the game doesnt get boring. Its not about money or no money, glitcher or legit, ect. Its about your attitude in life and whether you can enjoy the circumstances you have. Every glitcher has been a nonglitcher. When i was a nonglitcher, i enjoyed the game (and everyone in it. Glitcher or not, griever or not, rich or not). Now im a rich glitcher and still enjoy all, and more. Its quite simple. If you dont enjoy it here, maybe its not for you. Because money and grievers ARE a big part of this game and aren't going away. really, the glitchers only jumpstarted a baby gta v into maturity because its a design of the game that before long there would be rich grievers. Legit or not.

Remind me to play with you sometime. Would love to join in on the armored truck heists.

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

really, the glitchers only jumpstarted a baby gta v into maturity because its a design of the game that before long there would be rich grievers. Legit or not.

QFT

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

Well, met one today.. Send me 107 million :/
Lucky enough it isn' over the 2 bil. mark so I think I can get rid of it quick.

Will mod the hell out of my friends cars

SK1NJ0B
  • SK1NJ0B

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

They don't share cash, just bank. So on character 2 you just keep withdrawing as much as possible from an ATM (can't remember if you can get it ALL at once or not), then delete them, money gone forever.

Ohhh I see. I suggest giving it to me instead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users