Quantcast

» «
Photo

Just received $536,883,356 into my bank...

142 replies to this topic
UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 04 December 2013 - 12:10 AM.

Well, as I said, if anyone wants a fully modded car to sell or keep or whatever, let me know...im on now...

i assume youre on Pervstation, i doubt you can hook me up i play on the sexbox

Yeah, sorry mate...not on xbox :)

So your on the PS3? The system with more holes than a pasta strainer? Good luck with that.

The game works the same on both systems (apart from the hacking) so I'm not sure what your point is? Or did you just feel that your analogy was too witty to be left unused?

javiEmma
  • javiEmma

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:19 AM Edited by Mamilo1, 04 December 2013 - 12:20 AM.

Lol at this guy. If you are so gay about recieving millions, a ll you have to do is not use it. Simple as that you silly person.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

Buy 535 adders and keep the rest for your troubles
  • malcolmfunktion likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

The game works the same on both systems (apart from the hacking) so I'm not sure what your point is? Or did you just feel that your analogy was too witty to be left unused?

Xbox users are jealous of hacked money. I know I am.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

I think what he really meant was the PS3 version of the game is much easier to  hack rather than the gameplay experience.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

I think what he really meant was the PS3 version of the game is much easier to  hack rather than the gameplay experience.

I think what he really wanted to do was use that "more holes than a pasta strainer" line.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

I'm sitting on $5 million.

I wouldn't mind getting $1.7 million so I could buy a buzzard. That way I don't have to drop down to $4 million when I make about $750 thousand more and buy the buzzard the old fashioned way. But since you can't control how much you're given...I'd rather not chance it.

I'll just work my way back up to $5 mill.

shunsuke
  • shunsuke

AKA, Masatooo !

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

Too many rich players now, bragging about money is senseless.

Is that signature serious ? Holy hell

TheWhiteKnight
  • TheWhiteKnight

Griefer Exterminator

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

I'm honestly not sure how to feel about it...I had only $321,145 or something before...

Waiting for heists is just ruined for me now...

Does anyone want a fully modded car of the street? Let me know...

Pretty certain Im going to waste it by buying the same two apartments over and over again...and eventually it will be gone.

Sorry to all those who are cursing me that would love this to happen to them...im just not one of them...

Enjoy your new found wealth, welcome to the club

GlaciusTS
  • GlaciusTS

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:59 AM

I would love this to happen to me, actually. But that's because I could waste a lot of money really fast. 500 mil-1 bil probably wouldn't last too long with how quick I deplete my ammo.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

Lol at this guy. If you are so gay about recieving millions, a ll you have to do is not use it. Simple as that you silly person.

Easier said than done man. That would be like playing Resident Evil or some sh*t and some hackin bastard giving you unlimited ammunition...you're hardly gonna play away and then think, "im pretty sure that was a full clip of bullits I just used so I'll just stop shooting now as this zombie approaches me"...do ya get me?
  • SecludedMemory likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

I could do with a slight cash injection

PSN: the_daddy2009

Will trade for my slave duties if needed.

No worries man but you're better off adding me because to be honest I'll just forget. Its absolutely no worries doing it, just add me and state your business haha. I'll be on again in about 19 hours

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

really cant see the point of moaning about 500 million. Yoou don't have to spend it, or buy everything. just leave it in the bank and carry on. forget its there, your beginning to sound ungrateful, most players have sh*t all. I have sh*t all so keep calm and carry on.

This^

When you get up to a high level you pretty much have everything you need and making money isn't an objective. I don't care about money anymore. I sit on about 2 million with nothing to do with it. It just fluctuates as I earn money from missions and suvivals and lose money from destroying my insured cars by accident.

MAKING MONEY IS NOT THE ONLY OBJECTIVE OF THE GAME.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:23 AM

I saw an armoured truck pop up tonight...and I perked up to get ready to rob it...until I remembered there was NO. f*ckING.POINT...just thought I would add that thought (its directed at the people who actually understand this new found wealth as a predicament...

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:32 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 04 December 2013 - 01:37 AM.

It may be a liability for his character in the future, too. Whenever R* decides to get around to consistently taking care of the obvious money glitchers, OP may be put in the crosshairs himself. In my opinion I think this is why a lot of people are randomly getting gifted upwards of tens or even hundreds of millions (even billions) of dollars - I think some glitchers are getting worried about their characters getting wiped, and because they've purchased most of the expensive goodies they're beginning to get rid of everything but a few million so its not immediately obvious.

Another thing you can keep doing to spend the money is going to legendarymotorsport.net and keep buying the most expensive cars over and over and just keep replacing them with each other in your garage. Or is there a timer for buying cars? Either way, I imagine it'd still be quicker than the real estate method. Then whenever you're done if you don't want the super car you couldn't afford in the first place just replace it with something more modest. 

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

really cant see the point of moaning about 500 million. Yoou don't have to spend it, or buy everything. just leave it in the bank and carry on. forget its there, your beginning to sound ungrateful, most players have sh*t all. I have sh*t all so keep calm and carry on.

This^

When you get up to a high level you pretty much have everything you need and making money isn't an objective. I don't care about money anymore. I sit on about 2 million with nothing to do with it. It just fluctuates as I earn money from missions and suvivals and lose money from destroying my insured cars by accident.

No, its not the only objective, you're right...but its certainly a very big part if it...otherwise Lamar would have met me at the airport with the keys to my apartment in Weazel Towers, a tank to drive myself there and a full arsenal of weapons before I left.

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by Will Troll, 04 December 2013 - 01:42 AM.

It may be a liability for his character in the future, too. Whenever R* decides to get around to consistently taking care of the obvious money glitchers, OP may be put in the crosshairs himself. In my opinion I think this is why a lot of people are randomly getting gifted upwards of tens or even hundreds of millions (even billions) of dollars - I think some glitchers are getting worried about their characters getting wiped, and because they've purchased most of the expensive goodies they're beginning to get rid of everything but a few million so its not immediately obvious.

Another thing you can keep doing to spend the money is going to legendarymotorsport.net and keep buying the most expensive cars over and over and just keep replacing them with each other in your garage. Or is there a timer for buying cars? Either way, I imagine it'd still be quicker than the real estate method. Then whenever you're done if you don't want the super car you couldn't afford in the first place just replace it with something more modest. 

Aswell as the people giving thinking "If I'm going down, so is this guy".

However the thing is, Rockstar like any smart company is gonna keep detailed logs of stuff, especially transactions in a game where the virtual economy is a real thing. Thus, what will likely happen is when it's time to go through and see the money glitch damage, they'll see these oustanding amounts in the logs. As for the OP's safety? Chances are he won't get punished because they will be able to see he had X amount this time, and then was given 500+ million by another player (at a time when you cant give your own banked cash to other players). They'll see the glitcher, punish him, and likely only take away the money from OP.

Personally, I find the fun is working for the cash. Its called replayability. However I wouldn't mind having this kind of cash on an alt, as I could use it for the various RP's/screenshots/other events etc. While being able to work up the rest on my main.

• SecludedMemory likes this

SGra5829
  • SGra5829

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

Just keep playing the game as you were, doing missions and what not.....use the money as a "rainy day" fund in case rockstar goes on another patching spree and missions start paying out 1k lol
Pretend its not even there

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

This^

He's well aware of that, and he's also made it clear multiple times in this thread that he likes earning the money he makes. The point he's making is that because of all the money he now has he puts less importance on things like going after armored trucks (for example). He wants to get rid of the money so things like that can regain the importance they once had, and its just not as simple as "pretending the money doesn't exist".  

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

I give you credit and anyone that can conserve their money.  I was given over 1 hundred million and gta5stats says I spent over 67 mill in cars and upgrades lol

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

OP, the idiots of the world won't understand how destroying this is but, people that buy a game to actually play it, will.

I had some twat dump 32 million on me weeks back, it totally destroyed any enthusiasm I had to do anything in the game, I just sat in my garage for an hour totally pissed off and pondering what to do. I reported it to R* of course...along with the players PSN.

Eventually, I bought an adder to replace my bike, then I just kept buying adders replacing the previous until I only had enough left to replace the final adder with a new bike and custom it back to it's original state. It really didn'y take that long to do because everytime you buy the adder, you just press circle(ps3) to go back, pick the colour and buy again. Yes, it'll take you abit longer but you should really be able to clear your account in a couple of hours I would expect.

The only problem left then is, the social club will still have you down for your total amount but that's just a figure.

• malcolmfunktion and SecludedMemory like this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:05 AM Edited by malcolmfunktion, 04 December 2013 - 02:07 AM.

OP, the idiots of the world won't understand how destroying this is but, people that buy a game to actually play it, will.
I had some twat dump 32 million on me weeks back, it totally destroyed any enthusiasm I had to do anything in the game, I just sat in my garage for an hour totally pissed off and pondering what to do. I reported it to R* of course...along with the players PSN.
Eventually, I bought an adder to replace my bike, then I just kept buying adders replacing the previous until I only had enough left to replace the final adder with a new bike and custom it back to it's original state. It really didn'y take that long to do because everytime you buy the adder, you just press circle(ps3) to go back, pick the colour and buy again. Yes, it'll take you abit longer but you should really be able to clear your account in a couple of hours I would expect.

The only problem left then is, the social club will still have you down for your total amount but that's just a figure.

Yeah, cheers man. It seems that this is definitely the most effective\easiest solution. Did you buy anything at all before you wasted it...also, do you ever regret wasting it?

Also, what did R* have to say about it?

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:25 AM

Congrats you've won....no need to play anymore I guess.

f*cking tell me about it....im thinking that i should just blow it to get rid of it but how can you actually do that without buying the sly tank or buzzard while your at it?!!? I'm f*cked....

Buy the adder over and over again until it's all gone then use the last 1mil to replace the remaining adder with whatever car you had before.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:32 AM Edited by Mart1001, 04 December 2013 - 02:37 AM.

@Malcolmfunktion

No, I stopped playing after receiving it, I didn't want any money to go on top of what I felt was dirty stinking money lol. I know that sounds daft but that's how I felt...I hated that money.

Regrets that I didn't buy anything with it....only the very mildest...well not even regrets, you know when you're saving up for an Entity or something and a couple of times it dawned that I could of just bought one at the time...but that thought passes in a second and I get on with the game.

R* didn't say much, I updated my submitted telling them what I was gonna do reguaring buying adders etc and that I hope they take this into account when they hand out bans for money glitching. It was the next day I think when they replied with:-

Thank you for contacting R* Games Support.

We are sorry to hear that you were given money by someone who may have been cheating. This will be investigated and the gifted money may be removed from your account. If you were not engaged in any willful cheating or exploiting yourself, you do not need to worry about Rockstar Games taking action against you.

Regards,

Lyndsay L.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

all that money, and i can still rape you.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:57 AM

all that money, and i can still rape you.

That_657e53_300328.jpg

• iiGh0STt and Odesza like this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:27 AM

get yourself suspended in BS lobby and kamazie your PV into any tanks you see until your bank account = $0

Won't that just add a ton of time to his sentence, or does time not get added on when you're in the BS lobbies? Not to mention I don't think any legit player would want to willingly seclude themselves from their friends and crew for any amount of time just to get rid of cash they never wanted in the first place. 

yes it does.  But on the bright side, OP would be the living embodiment of #YOLO SWAG in true gangsta style. :lol:

However, if the OP reports it to R*--and R* typically responds by doing absolutely nothing about it---then in all fairness, the OP should get to keep the windfall IMO.

It's extremely unfortunate that R* decided in favor of tank griefers with the 1.06 patch though.  Because that would've been one sure way to burn a couple mil or so in 10mins game time. 

And yes, I was being completely sarcastic in both this and my former post btw. :lol:

imawake
  • imawake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:50 AM

Ill take some cash I need to buy a place ill take a mill my me is MrDPuncher on ps3

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:22 AM Edited by z0etr0pe, 05 December 2013 - 07:36 AM.

i've seen some players with that much money go into a session and just start putting 9K bounties on every player in the session, over and over again. keeps things interesting to say the least.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:37 AM

Getting money from a hacker won't have you placed into the cheaters pool. They go off of car sales. And even if you received several reports and ended up in the pool, you would just have to contact Rockstar support and explain that a hacker dumped the money on you, and they would put you back in the regular lobbies.

The hackers are an interesting addition to this game. Though we all know how much cheaters will mess up the game, their ability to dump millions on us is very appealing and gives them a 'hero' like status to us who see how over priced and unpaid everything is. I personally would have no problem sitting on a billion because I'm not trying to spend hours collection cash. I just want to kill and do missions for fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users