Quantcast

» «
Photo

Just received $536,883,356 into my bank...

142 replies to this topic
Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:35 PM Edited by Canucks555, 03 December 2013 - 09:36 PM.

Great attitude op.

That f*cking moron basically ruined the game for you.

Heads up to all you glitchers,

keep your cash please.

Many players are not like you. They don't play like you, and they don't appreciate your cheating hand outs one  little bit.

• Slacca and SecludedMemory like this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 03 December 2013 - 09:43 PM.

I think he's full of BS.....

http://www.gta5stats...malcolmfunktion

What a nifty site. 

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

get yourself suspended in BS lobby and kamazie your PV into any tanks you see until your bank account = $0

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

As someone who used glitches to get anything I wanted...

I wouldn't appreciate a large donation like this either... 

When I'm sitting at 2mil... I have enough for a rainy day and still a feeling of improvement from continued building it up through missions.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 03 December 2013 - 10:03 PM.

get yourself suspended in BS lobby and kamazie your PV into any tanks you see until your bank account = $0

Won't that just add a ton of time to his sentence, or does time not get added on when you're in the BS lobbies? Not to mention I don't think any legit player would want to willingly seclude themselves from their friends and crew for any amount of time just to get rid of cash they never wanted in the first place. 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

Congrats you've won....no need to play anymore I guess.

f*cking tell me about it....im thinking that i should just blow it to get rid of it but how can you actually do that without buying the sly tank or buzzard while your at it?!!? I'm f*cked....

make a 2nd char, dump all the money on it, then delete it, that simple

Already have a second character...and i was just starting to like him lol

Don't do that. The money goes into the shared bank account and you just end up losing the character.

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

I'm honestly not sure how to feel about it...I had only $321,145 or something before...

Waiting for heists is just ruined for me now...

Does anyone want a fully modded car of the street? Let me know...

Pretty certain Im going to waste it by buying the same two apartments over and over again...and eventually it will be gone.

Sorry to all those who are cursing me that would love this to happen to them...im just not one of them...

you think that's bad? I have 6 billion... I asked for it though and ill still do heists when they come out. 

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:24 PM Edited by Bawse, 03 December 2013 - 10:24 PM.

Hee haw. 

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:25 PM

I got 2.100.000.000 .. but i have still fun.. just make many friends/crews.. and play with, do missions for fun.. 

• malcolmfunktion likes this

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:26 PM

It's a waste when someone who really doesn't want that kind of money gets it.

I don't have any I'll will to those who do or don't want hundreds of millions gifted to them. But it seems a lot if people get it that don't want it...shame since I've got some pals who'd love to get the same first I did but just haven't.

Yeah, exactly! It is a shame, could have made someones day big time...but I just dont know what the f*ck to do now...

I really don't understand this. I have cash, happily so (thank you sir) and yet I still run missions with my crew, still run survivals when I feel like it, still tear after crates when I see the chance, still chase bounties. But I can also mod cars for my friends, or just grab one and mod it just to see what it looks like, or call for a heli anytime I want, or a mugger, or merryweather. Money hasn't given me the weapon skins, or the paint unlocks for stunt jumps, or RP for levels, or removed the social aspect of playing with other people..

I guess when I read something like "I don't know what to do now" I kind of have to wonder what the hell you were playing for to begin with? Can you enlighten me? 

• who-dat and huckmonkey like this

Quigleyer
  • Quigleyer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by Quigleyer, 03 December 2013 - 10:30 PM.

I'm sorry I'm pretty new to this game, but can't you just gift the money to someone else?  Seems there would be people who want it.

If someone gave me a bunch of money I would probably be very angry about it.

I'm really surprised by how rampant the car duping/money-making schemes are, and that they're still in the game.  I also prefer to play for my own money, it's definitely more fun roughing it.

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

you can't give money at the moment, it's been disabled for quite some time now. 

how would you know that roughing it is more fun, have you tried the alternative? 

• who-dat and huckmonkey like this

ucntkillwhatsdead
  • ucntkillwhatsdead

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:39 PM

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks/Entitys and endless bounties/mercenaries/muggers. It seriously seems like from the point of view of a large amount of this group of people that money is the only reason for doing any of the activities online, everything from random events, to jobs and missions, and the only things left to do are things that involve spending that money. 

You, and whoever says the same things over and over again, know that to actually buy anything and everything, you need to LEVEL UP first? if you're level 1 with 1 Billion, you still haven't achieved anything.

To buy EVERYTHING you need to be at least level 120

• huckmonkey likes this

Quigleyer
  • Quigleyer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by Quigleyer, 03 December 2013 - 10:42 PM.

how would you know that roughing it is more fun, have you tried the alternative? 

No I have not tried the alternative, nor do I intend to.  

The game is obviously designed with the ability to allow you to unlock things at certain times, and then while they're unlocked you must make the money to buy them, which then gains you more levels to have more to unlock.  This system of fresh upgrades and money-making requirements keep you doing missions which keep you actually playing the game (at least how I want to play it).

I've seen what happens when you get tons of money. All of these "I'm bored" people are just running around shooting 10-year-olds in the hopes of making them cry harder into their microphones.  I've never enjoyed trolling.  No offense to you non-trolls with tons of money, I don't mind you guys.  Do what you will with your game, the same as I do.

I'm positive I would not enjoy this game as much as if someone gave me a ton of money.  This is probably a personal preference.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

I am yet to see somebody say "I am glad that Violent Duct only pays me $1500 each time now"

So I'm not sure that 'roughing it' is better with the game economy set as it is.

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

Buy an adder
Now buy another adder.
Now buy 10 of them and replace with adders.

Repeat about 500 times.

• Fernando20 likes this

socom-1000
  • socom-1000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

I'm very happy with my 2,235,600,300 that i have in my account it makes the game fun to me alls i care about is my rank now that would ruin the game!!!

• huckmonkey likes this

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

No I have not tried the alternative, nor do I intend to.  

*snip*

This is probably a personal preference.

Yes, exactly. 

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

The game is obviously designed with the ability to allow you to unlock things at certain times, and then while they're unlocked you must make the money to buy them.  This system of fresh upgrades and money-making requirements keep you doing missions which keep you actually playing the game.

No.

What keeps you playing the game is that it's fun, combined with the additional content that will continue to be released over time.

Also your rank provides your progression if you need that kind of motivation, - car mods require rank and race wins to unlock, as do weapons and their mods.

Not having enough cash just means instead of experiencing every part of the game, you tend to focus on high payout jobs or grinding.

The economy was more reasonable at release, but they've kept smashing it down patch after patch. The idea is, when you want something, you'll go to the game store and buy a GTA Money Pack.

The people who glitched and run around "I'm bored" just shouldn't be playing the game.

Do not think for a second that everybody does this as soon as they have a few million.

• who-dat likes this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:50 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 04 December 2013 - 01:16 AM.

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks/Entitys and endless bounties/mercenaries/muggers. It seriously seems like from the point of view of a large amount of this group of people that money is the only reason for doing any of the activities online, everything from random events, to jobs and missions, and the only things left to do are things that involve spending that money. 

You, and whoever says the same things over and over again, know that to actually buy anything and everything, you need to LEVEL UP first? if you're level 1 with 1 Billion, you still haven't achieved anything.

To buy EVERYTHING you need to be at least level 120

No sh*t. And that's a big reason a lot people are bitching about the most simplistic, boring, shortest, and easiest races being nerfed. A lot of people were grinding those races for the money, but a lot of the people grinding those races were the same LSC glitchers who needed the quick and easy levels so they could spend that money. And don't even try to pretend like you need to even be half that level to reap the benefits of being rich, because that's BS. You, and whoever says the same things over and over, are just trying to justify glitching. As soon as Merryweather, Lester and Pegasus make it in your phone any player who will glitch millions of dollars in no time at all has a distinct advantage of power and muscle over any player who works for their money, and we all know how early on in the game all of their services become available.  

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:51 PM

Well said SpidersWeb. 

Quigleyer
  • Quigleyer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:57 PM Edited by Quigleyer, 03 December 2013 - 11:00 PM.

The game is obviously designed with the ability to allow you to unlock things at certain times, and then while they're unlocked you must make the money to buy them.  This system of fresh upgrades and money-making requirements keep you doing missions which keep you actually playing the game.

No.

What keeps you playing the game is that it's fun, combined with the additional content that will continue to be released over time.

Also your rank provides your progression if you need that kind of motivation, - car mods require rank and race wins to unlock, as do weapons and their mods.

Not having enough cash just means instead of experiencing every part of the game, you tend to focus on high payout jobs or grinding.

The economy was more reasonable at release, but they've kept smashing it down patch after patch. The idea is, when you want something, you'll go to the game store and buy a GTA Money Pack.

The people who glitched and run around "I'm bored" just shouldn't be playing the game.

Do not think for a second that everybody does this as soon as they have a few million.

I edited my post to say: 

"The game is obviously designed with the ability to allow you to unlock things at certain times, and then while they're unlocked you must make the money to buy them.  This system of fresh upgrades and money-making requirements keep you doing missions which keep you actually playing the game (the way I want to)."

I have a nasty habit of not-reading over my posts on forums and immediately editing them.

Not sure why those are in spoiler tags...  not sure what I did.

So  I won't be insulted that it appears you're trying to tell me how to play the software I purchased a license for, because I believe there was a misunderstanding.  

Don't you get that there's no right or wrong way to do this?  I enjoy the game and the build-up from rags to riches.  I don't mind grinding (I'm a PC gamer mostly, had this old PS3 and decided I'd like to play this game), so long as I have missions to play and a good reason to play them.  

This is indeed what keeps me playing the game.  

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

You know, I modded out cars for my lower ranked crew members...spent over $100,000 in car mods...including bullet proof tires.

Had him take it home, put on a tracker come back and put on his insurance....then shot at his tires which promptly went flat.

Do the mods even stay on the vehicles? Cause it sure took my cash, but when he took ownership of it...there was no bullet proofing. 

So does this mean it's a waste to mod out vehicles for other people when the mods won't stick....? (Although he said that the engine upgrades were still in effect)

gevans81
  • gevans81

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

I could do with a slight cash injection

PSN: the_daddy2009

Will trade for my slave duties if needed. 

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

I could do with a slight cash injection

PSN: the_daddy2009

Will trade for my slave duties if needed. 

Daddy, I'll mod car's for you to sell anytime I'm online. It's only 100,000, but helps. I'll message ya when I get home. 

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

You know, I modded out cars for my lower ranked crew members...spent over $100,000 in car mods...including bullet proof tires.

Had him take it home, put on a tracker come back and put on his insurance....then shot at his tires which promptly went flat.

Do the mods even stay on the vehicles? Cause it sure took my cash, but when he took ownership of it...there was no bullet proofing. 

So does this mean it's a waste to mod out vehicles for other people when the mods won't stick....? (Although he said that the engine upgrades were still in effect)

The upgrades do stay on. Perhaps he changed the tires to customs or something? 

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

The upgrades do stay on. Perhaps he changed the tires to customs or something?

No. I bought the custom tires before putting on the bulletproofing. I completely modded out the vehicle from top to bottom...and it angered me that all the money that went poof from my bank account...didn't stay on that vehicle. Maybe it was just the bulletproof tires...I dunno...he says everything else was upgraded. I have no way of knowing since I can't take his car in the shop to check. He's happy...and I'm left wondering what happened.

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

Dunno. I've modded cars for people to keep and/or just out right sell.. even had one stolen as I was giving it away, haha. Never had that happen. 

PKarco
  • PKarco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

Just use that money to improve the community or use it to start your own crew?

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

Well, as I said, if anyone wants a fully modded car to sell or keep or whatever, let me know...im on now...

i assume youre on Pervstation, i doubt you can hook me up i play on the sexbox

Yeah, sorry mate...not on xbox :)

So your on the PS3? The system with more holes than a pasta strainer? Good luck with that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users