Quantcast

» «
Photo

Just received $536,883,356 into my bank...

142 replies to this topic
malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

I'm honestly not sure how to feel about it...I had only $321,145 or something before...

Waiting for heists is just ruined for me now...

Does anyone want a fully modded car of the street? Let me know...

Pretty certain Im going to waste it by buying the same two apartments over and over again...and eventually it will be gone.

Sorry to all those who are cursing me that would love this to happen to them...im just not one of them...

• Odesza likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

Congrats you've won....no need to play anymore I guess.

• coach_wargo and fw3 like this

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

makes me super mega ultra jealous, i keep seeing people being given tons of money, and i have never been able to be that "lucky" or "unlucky"

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

S­hit, I wish that would happen to me :(

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

f*cking tell me about it....im thinking that i should just blow it to get rid of it but how can you actually do that without buying the sly tank or buzzard while your at it?!!? I'm f*cked....

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

f*cking tell me about it....im thinking that i should just blow it to get rid of it but how can you actually do that without buying the sly tank or buzzard while your at it?!!? I'm f*cked....

make a 2nd char, dump all the money on it, then delete it, that simple

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

Buy an adder
Now buy another adder.
Now buy 10 of them and replace with adders.
  • Ms.Philips and Harisbabyface like this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

chump change

• Wheeling and Dealing and THEFAM_MCMJ like this

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

Waiting for heists is just ruined for me now...

I honestly believe that the heists themselves are going to ruin the heists for you and everyone else who have drastically over-hyped them.

• Hamsterbaffle, coach_wargo, who-dat and 4 others like this

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

Why can't this happen to me...

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

Already have a second character...and i was just starting to like him lol

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

Damn. You got destroyed.

Sure you could just keep buying the same apartment over and over, but even if you have the 400K. With 500M, thats alot lol.

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

FAIL

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

It's a waste when someone who really doesn't want that kind of money gets it.

I don't have any I'll will to those who do or don't want hundreds of millions gifted to them. But it seems a lot if people get it that don't want it...shame since I've got some pals who'd love to get the same first I did but just haven't.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

Well, as I said, if anyone wants a fully modded car to sell or keep or whatever, let me know...im on now...

• 11223344gta11223344 likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

It's a waste when someone who really doesn't want that kind of money gets it.

I don't have any I'll will to those who do or don't want hundreds of millions gifted to them. But it seems a lot if people get it that don't want it...shame since I've got some pals who'd love to get the same first I did but just haven't.

Yeah, exactly! It is a shame, could have made someones day big time...but I just dont know what the f*ck to do now...

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

Well, as I said, if anyone wants a fully modded car to sell or keep or whatever, let me know...im on now...

i assume youre on Pervstation, i doubt you can hook me up i play on the sexbox

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 03 December 2013 - 09:11 PM.

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks/Entitys and endless bounties/mercenaries/muggers. It seriously seems like from the point of view of a large amount of this group of people that money is the only reason for doing any of the activities online, everything from random events, to jobs and missions, and the only things left to do are things that involve spending that money. 

• malcolmfunktion likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

i assume youre on Pervstation, i doubt you can hook me up i play on the sexbox

Yeah, sorry mate...not on xbox :)

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:04 PM

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks and endless bounties 

Yep! Spot on!! Spot-f*cking-on mate....and now im here....i even thought - "oh, I think ill buy a tank and be on the other end of the griefing just to see what its like because money is no f*cking object anymore"....Im ruined...

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

That doesn't work. The money goes back into the bank when you delete the character.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

That doesn't work. The money goes back into the bank when you delete the character.

Real estate it is so...

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

Too many rich players now, bragging about money is senseless.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks and endless bounties 

Yep! Spot on!! Spot-f*cking-on mate....and now im here....i even thought - "oh, I think ill buy a tank and be on the other end of the griefing just to see what its like because money is no f*cking object anymore"....Im ruined...

Or, you know, instead of "being ruined", you could just continue to do the things that you had fun doing before you made the money. 

Missions? Survivals? Races? Parachuting? Bounty Hunting? Golf? What were you having fun doing before....because, most likely, it's still available to do. Unless you only had fun watching fake numbers representing money go up and not the means of getting it to do so. 

• coach_wargo, who-dat, SAUL_SILVER and 1 other like this

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

You might as well not waste your time trying to get rid of it..you'll waste more time doing that then playing
  • who-dat likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

Too many rich players now, bragging about money is senseless.

I'm not bragging mate...

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

Does anyone have any idea how this bug is happening or at least a way of duplicating it?
I've logged out and back on again and switched lobbys plenty of times with no luck

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 03 December 2013 - 09:25 PM.

I honestly think this is the exact reason so many of the glitchers/hackers/friends of glitchers bitch so much about the game and R*. They've glitched their bank accounts full and bought everything they want so in their minds they think there's no reason to do anything else in the game (fun? whats that?) that after spending hours in front of LSC that they just don't know what to do with their time online anyone more but troll people with their tanks/Entitys and endless bounties/mercenaries/muggers. It seriously seems like from the point of view of a large amount of this group of people that money is the only reason for doing any of the activities online, everything from random events, to jobs and missions, and the only things left to do are things that involve spending that money. 

Honestly if someone's only enjoyment from GTAO comes from buying everything - they really should not waste their time at all and go buy another game. You should never buy games just to finish a checklist - you buy them for FUN.

RP provides your progress/levelling - not cash - you can buy cash in the game store. 

I eventually gave in and glitched, I bought everything I wanted, now instead of grinding or hunting out high payout jobs, I'm free to play the game. Anything from hanging with crew members in free roam, to high level missions - I'm in!

So while some players are just repeating Coveted or Survivals I'm out there playing every single part of the game and loving it. 

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

Kano Giovanni
  • Kano Giovanni

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:21 PM

I think he's full of BS.....

cox325
  • cox325

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

really cant see the point of moaning about 500 million. Yoou don't have to spend it, or buy everything. just leave it in the bank and carry on. forget its there, your beginning to sound ungrateful, most players have sh*t all. I have sh*t all so keep calm and carry on.

• who-dat likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users