I really like the kids who attack me

5 replies to this topic
A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

None of them fools are even remotely positive and the rage mail is of elementary level of quality.

I love it. Keep feeding my Carbine, I'll have all the skins unlocked in a few days.

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

Crew Leader of "Copenhagen".

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

D:

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

Bad.  Ass.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

Just don't like them too much.

Just ask my Uncle Ronny.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by Black Rabbit, 03 December 2013 - 09:14 PM.

TL:DR

Let me guess. You totally killed them with your killer killing kill powers. Keep it up. 

FUN FACT:

In almost every list, pride, or hubris, is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins, and the source of the others. It is identified as believing that one is essentially better than others, failing to acknowledge the accomplishments of others, and excessive admiration of the personal self (especially holding self out of proper position toward God).

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

TL:DR

Let me guess. You totally killed them with your killer killing kill powers. Keep it up. 

FUN FACT:

In almost every list, pride, or hubris, is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins, and the source of the others. It is identified as believing that one is essentially better than others, failing to acknowledge the accomplishments of others, and excessive admiration of the personal self (especially holding self out of proper position toward God).

Stop taking the internet seriously.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users