Lazy Pegasus, Bugged Buzzard?

4 replies to this topic
Del Paco
  • Del Paco

My Own Best Friend

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

Whenever I call Pegasus to deliver my buzzard, the woman on the phone says it will be delivered "to our nearest airfield". However, it always spawns on the rooftop of the hospital in Strawberry (Unless you call them from that rooftop, then it spawns at the marina in La Puerta). I use it for missions, and it's rather annoying to have to waste time and money trying to pick it up in time to be useful. On some occasions, I have to call and steal a merryweather chopper because we all spawned somewhere remote, like Sandy Shores Airfield, or just outside Fort Zancudo.

Is there any possible way of getting the buzzard to spawn elsewhere in a mission? I know they're all over the place in free roam. I don't care about those, since free roam activities are terrible at making money compared to missions.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

Nope.

If you need immediate transport, calling for a heli pick-up from merriweather and shooting the pilot.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

I was so disappointed after buying my Buzzard. I had worked hard earning cash added to the 500K R* gave me to buy it only to find that, Pegasus don't bring it to you the way Merryweather do when you phone for a pickup or, like your mechanic brings cars to you....this is how I had expected it to work. I felt cheated knowing that if I need a Buzzard, the one's I can get for free are normally actually closer to me than my own :/

Yes, it's useful for missions that don't spawn them ie, high priority case but, still not worth anything near to the 1.7M I paid.

Del Paco
  • Del Paco

My Own Best Friend

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

Nope.

If you need immediate transport, calling for a heli pick-up from merriweather and shooting the pilot.

I know about that, but that basically cuts $1000 off of the mission reward, on top of the $200 for the buzzard.
Which is another thing i'm curious about. Why is an unarmed aerial transport/taxi service 5 times the cost of an attack helicopter with infinite(?), target-seeking missiles? Not to mention the Merryweather pilot is slow and terrible, AND they can blacklist you for an in-game day if you kill him too much, disabling the options for your boats/planes/tank if you have any.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

Actually Pegasus are f*cking me off now. They always deliver the cargobob on top of the bloody hospital. So annoying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users