Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you think we'll ever actually be able to sell premium cars?

5 replies to this topic
BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by BSEANO, 03 December 2013 - 07:44 PM.

...without glitching?

Its a bit unfair really that you can spend 6 figures on a car, with 100k+ of mods on top of that, and you can't get anything back on it if you no longer want it.

Bleh. :angry:

• billy-pilgrim likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:51 PM

I don`t think so. Which is retarded, as the only way of testing a car is to buy it in SP.

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

I don`t think so. Which is retarded, as the only way of testing a car is to buy it in SP.

Yeah I've done that a few times. Its just annoying when you lose interest in a car you spent stupid amounts of money on and all you can do is spend more money to replace it with something else.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Doubt ill ever drive any of the other 4 supers and other 5 sports classics in my garage, the entity is just so OP to the rest of them

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Foot Soldier

• Members

I've tested a number of cars by happening upon them randomly online and deciding I liked them enough to buy (Voltic, for example). I think you should be able to sell them for something. Heck, a once a month car show of cars people no longer want where people can browse and buy.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Yeah I've done that a few times. Its just annoying when you lose interest in a car you spent stupid amounts of money on and all you can do is spend more money to replace it with something else.

I can agree with what you are saying, but I think Rockstar is going towards a Korean MMO approach rather than a western one. I am using the term MMO in the context of Korean MMO and the grinding that it represented, not that GTA:O is one.. because it isn`t.

So it makes sense to them to spend 1 mil and get nothing back from it when you sell the asset. As stupid as you can get it, but that`s how things are.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users