Photo

Help with races? win4win

7 replies to this topic
Kprow11
  • Kprow11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:51 PM

Looking to find someone on xbox to do some races for unlocks. Will be creating my second account tomorrow to have 20 cars in total. Looking for tomorrow night, most likely Criminal Minds 1 lap to get sone as fast as possible. Would be cool if you had a mic aswell (although not a must)

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

Why not just race and win legit.  It doesn't take that long. Seriously.  I got 2 characters and did it twice legit.

No reason to go full retard and race god damn Criminal records non stop.  Just sayin..

Kprow11
  • Kprow11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

Why not just race and win legit.  It doesn't take that long. Seriously.  I got 2 characters and did it twice legit.

No reason to go full retard and race god damn Criminal records non stop.  Just sayin..

Your option is irreverent to the topic. Good day sir

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

Learn how to play and race.  Then you won't need to beg people to let you win in stupid short track races.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:08 PM

Learn how to play and race.  Then you won't need to beg people to let you win in stupid short track races.

Well put. "HELP ME WIN CAUSE I SUCK" 

Kprow11
  • Kprow11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

Vooodu wanna race me on my 1st account? I win and you become my little bitch for 50 wins on my second account. You win amd you call your prize

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:34 PM Edited by Lucius Aelius, 03 December 2013 - 07:41 PM.

Not everyone cares about racing, and it's a stupid requirement to need race wins in order to get the very unlocks that help you win races. I have two characters and did this (which is to say I raced normally) for both (the second time just this past week, second character still needs the best engine upgrade and stuff but I finally got him Turbo), and I can definitively say it's a pain in the ass trying to get it done right now.

Pretty much no one races with customs off, so you've got no choice but to race at a disadvantage and do your best, which sucks because there are so many competent racers out there that it's gotten harder and harder to find a race without them, and any competent racer with a fully modded car is a real pain to contend with when you've got a stock car.

Long story short the OP should be free to unlock his car mods any way he sees fit without criticism from others, race fixing is not a glitch or a cheat (not quite, it may be cheating the race, but it's not cheating at the game, this is GTA and if people want to fix races that's their business). Is it doable without fixing races? Of course, but it's a much bigger pain in the ass as well.

Kprow11
  • Kprow11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

I agree that it is a pain in the ass. But on my first account I get 26/27 second lap everytime for a 1 lap, but that it because I have a fully modded adder already. I kno there are ppl looking for wins that aren't the best racers and I do not want to deal with racing in my elergy against fully modded comets and wat not. No point because my best lap could only be 32/33 seconds while they all get under 30. Even if its not perfect they will beat 33.
Also if this isn't attractive to you then why waste time, time is money dude

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users