Humiliating noobs.

49 replies to this topic
guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:58 AM

Some noob shot me in a drive by. So I got my tank and blew him up 6 times, I blew his little butt buddy up 12 times, and when I died I shot him a further 3 times.

I hang outside LSC with my tank also. I like blowing these low levels to smithereens.

You haven't got to be a low rank to be a noob. I would say you're the noob needing a tank to kill lower levels than yourself. You can't be very good if you needed to use a tank.
Btw, when I see your username I always see bum bandit rather than beach bum bandit.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:02 AM

As soon you get killed or die, it reads in the corner above the radar, "Beach Bum Bandit left."

• SecludedMemory likes this

likemundeen
  • likemundeen

Supreme Elected Chief Officer of Browsing

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:06 AM Edited by likemundeen, 04 December 2013 - 07:06 AM.

what exactly is the point of this post?

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

so lower lvl players who can't kill you when you are cowering in your tank are noobs now?

and blowing up unsuspecting people who are leaving LSC..  well congrats, be proud..  you are superiour to all of us oh almighty warrior

• kasheku likes this

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:15 AM

Griefing? Ain't no one got time fo dat. I understand the revenge part. But if he such a low level noob, do you need a tank? One guy earlier tried to shoot me down while I was getting acclimated to my new Cheetah. What did I do? Sticky as I let him pull up beside me. Got a bad sport but that's ok, I only average one a day if I get one. Kills them, buys me time to do what I wanted to do in the first place.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

what exactly is the point of this post?

op thought he was going to be showered with affection. instead, he was informed of what kind of noob he actually is. hence, the lack of response by Op. he might be crying himself to sleep right about now

• vince91 likes this

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:38 AM

Wonder how long it will be before he makes another attempt, starting another thread explaining what a bad ass he is and hoping for a better reception

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

Wow had to bust the tank out for that???lmao! What a loser. I go off radar, sneak around a building at them and stab em in the neck. If they come back for more shoot till they learn. Blow em up multiple times at the LSC what an asshole 

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

Wow had to bust the tank out for that???lmao! What a loser. I go off radar, sneak around a building at them and stab em in the neck. If they come back for more shoot till they learn. Blow em up multiple times at the LSC what an asshole 

lol @ idiot number 2

you crack him for using losertactics yet you go off the radar to kill low level players

whats the difference?

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

lol @ idiot number 2

you crack him for using losertactics yet you go off the radar to kill low level players

whats the difference?

Not that I condone murdering helpless victims, but, in my opinion, this technique is rather creative.

leicesterboy
  • leicesterboy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

Well done OP.... Well done

slow_clap_vanderbeek.gif

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

ezrd3b.gif

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:16 PM

Mr.tank, watch out for the sniper!

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:35 PM

Wow you need more skills if you let ppl kill you in drivebys

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by Lagful, 04 December 2013 - 02:11 PM.

There are two types of people in GTA
WINNERS that get ahead by using superior wepons and tactics and LOSERS who whine when WINNERS use superior tactics and wepons to pwn them.

And there's players who destroy the scrubs who use these cheap tactics and then get raged at 90% of the time.

Oh yea and gaming isn't all about winning, especially in free roam GTA.. LMAO

InternetBully
  • InternetBully

u wot m8?

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

who cares if noobs die ? noobs are there to be pwnd and eventually those that are worthy eventually become pwnz0rds themselves.

Only pussies cry for noobs.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

Some of these lower levels you say, like me will own your ass. 

I'm level 51 and i dont get bullied around by these high level guys. There are some things that i do better than anyone else playing gta online. And thats shooting people from cars (when driving myself) at other people in their cars, Only about 2 people have ever killed me one on one in that situation. 

i love nothing more than some big bully high level coming up behind me in his 10 million car. and i take him out in literally a split second with my micro uzi in a few single spurts. They have NO idea what hits them!

Sometimes they think its a lucky shot (i probably would to) and they come back for more. and it happens again. Most of the time after that they dont come back. Not in cars anyway. 

So just stick in your tank if you ever come across me OP./

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

I'm level 51 and i dont get bullied around by these high level guys. There are some things that i do better than anyone else playing gta online. And thats shooting people from cars (when driving myself) at other people in their cars, Only about 2 people have ever killed me one on one in that situation. 

i love nothing more than some big bully high level coming up behind me in his 10 million car. and i take him out in literally a split second with my micro uzi in a few single spurts. They have NO idea what hits them!

Sometimes they think its a lucky shot (i probably would to) and they come back for more. and it happens again. Most of the time after that they dont come back. Not in cars anyway. 

more power to you, adorable pup btw.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

Agree with op, the tank is awesome. I don't need to spend my billion on ammo anymore!

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

That´s a really good method to equalize fights when you have inferior hardware. Yesterday I got into a fight with my level 20 character and two pals against other 3 guys. It was in the Madrazo rancho (not the house).

It was all CQC stuff so my SMG and low health was failing against their combat shotgun and high health. So I got a car, took it to the open, and these guys thought I was still easy meat so they chased me. I transformed the fight into a vehicle fight and suddenly it was them being killed again, and again, and again with the same weapons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users