Photo

Humiliating noobs.

49 replies to this topic
Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

Some noob shot me in a drive by. So I got my tank and blew him up 6 times, I blew his little butt buddy up 12 times, and when I died I shot him a further 3 times.

I hang outside LSC with my tank also. I like blowing these low levels to smithereens.

• vahnx, Deathmaker158 and TheWhiteKnight like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:51 PM

Tanks are for noobs and bitches. ...I mean seriously.

I stopped reading at tank..lol

• TreFacTor, Wolfhuman, Ms.Philips and 1 other like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

After a hard day of sniping, camping,  and reversing in my Entity with an AP pistol. The tank is used to chill out and cause mayhem.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

There are two types of people in GTA

WINNERS that get ahead by using superior wepons and tactics and LOSERS who whine when WINNERS use superior tactics and wepons to pwn them.
  • Thisguyherenow and Zevares like this

vaaaaaas
  • vaaaaaas

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

After a hard day of sniping, camping,  and reversing in my Entity with an AP pistol. The tank is used to chill out and cause mayhem.

yeah reversing is the best part they get so frustrated and helpless 

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

That you needed to use a tank to kill a noob speaks volumes about you.

• TreFacTor, Judas0ne, EyeMacHunt and 9 others like this

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:57 PM Edited by Deathmaker158, 03 December 2013 - 06:58 PM.

Are you a bad sport? I usually go off the radar and hit them with bullets. I like it when the low levels try to run, just to be shot down by my level 91 weaponry. I also use the tank a lot.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

Thanks for sharing this with us. Sounds so comforting knowing we have someone out there handing out swift justice.

• Phyxsius- and AlienTwo like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

That you needed to use a tank to kill a noob speaks volumes about you.

I didn't purposely search for him.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

Are you a bad sport? I usually go off the radar and hit them with bullets. I like when the low levels try to run, just to be shot down by my level 91 weaponry. I also use the tank a lot.

Not anymore. I just came out of a 16 day sentence.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

So basically you're one of those guys...lol.

Noobs.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

So basically you're one of those guys...lol.

Noobs.

I bet when he join a lobby; goes 20-0 and everyone is raging on their mics "Noob" "fa**ot" "Cheater" "Hacker"... I bet he feels bad on the inside and wishes he had real skills like joining missions from Invite Only Sessions.

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:05 PM Edited by crashhat69, 03 December 2013 - 07:05 PM.

i feel like you're the type of player that only goes after low level players but switches sessions or hides in your apartment if a higher level player comes after you.

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

Are you a bad sport? I usually go off the radar and hit them with bullets. I like when the low levels try to run, just to be shot down by my level 91 weaponry. I also use the tank a lot.

Bet that wasn't very fun. There aren't a lot of low levels or friendly people in that hell... and having a tank doesn't give you any advantage.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

i feel like you're the type of player that only goes after low level players but switches sessions or hides in your apartment if a higher level player comes after you.

Not many players are higher then me. I'm nearly 200 through farming all those races before they screwed the RP.

I only leave sessions If I know a spawn trapping by a tank beckons. Common sense says don't stick around for a hiding.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by Jyra, 03 December 2013 - 07:12 PM.

*fixed bad post with Athene

984f6fcabe4a44891897327575612cb4f21a7257

• mealymouthmongolian likes this

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

i have lower lev 9 alt for the sole purpose of baiting trash players into a fight.  these free roam "PKs" are usually in the 20-40 range with absolutely no run n gun skill from targeting easy marks all day.  tho you do encounter the occasional free roam beast bully, tho they are the exception.  majority of time it's utter trash your dealing in free roam with.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

.....and soon to return based on your own admission of what you've apparently been up to in FM lately :lol:

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:44 PM

Thanks for sharing this with us. Sounds so comforting knowing we have someone out there handing out swift justice.

Nooo, GunWrath, the dark side, it has abducted you.

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

I get owned quite badly sometimes, although it's usually by the level 150+ people who have the heavy sniper and maxed health, but some of the higher levels (how they got so high is a mystery to me) are so bad at the game, they don't expect me who's only level 59 to own them as much I do. I play with mics turned off and it's hillarious to hear their reaction when I get a kill.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:48 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 03 December 2013 - 07:49 PM.

Not many players are higher then me. I'm nearly 200 through farming all those races before they screwed the RP.

I only leave sessions If I know a spawn trapping by a tank beckons. Common sense says don't stick around for a hiding.

ORLY?

http://gtaforums.com...-its-all-about/ <--- post #7; also, very informative about OP`s supposed gameplay.

You're the type of player I will spend my millions on killing you over and over and instructing my crew to do the same.
You're also the reason GTAONLINE sucks.

you wouldn't get the chance. I'd take you out and disappear into another session. 

At this point you`re nothing but a troll. It is really questionable that you do all the above up to the extent of what you pretend to do.

• kasheku, AlienTwo and I.haigh like this

Scumbag_Dave
  • Scumbag_Dave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

Sometimes these 'noobs' are not as noobie as you may think. Some people may be quite high levelled, but for whatever reason, they had to start a new character and hence start from level 1. So they may in fact actually be higher level than you.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

get a bike/car..put 5 sticky bombs on it...drive it towards the back of a tank...blow it up. Get it right on first go and you can blow a tank up in one go. :D

TickleBot
  • TickleBot

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

Op..
I'll snipe you out of your tank.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:33 PM

OP is a noob, bragging that he can only kill low level players.

I bet hes always in the tank.

And he is scared to put out his gamertag because he knows theres lots that will go after him and make him feel the way he makes the low level players feel

Rather be a noob than a scared little bitch

• Phyxsius- likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

Stopped reading after realizing this was a Beach Bum Bandit thread.

dravenbaron
  • dravenbaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

I have a tank... and its used to kill other tanks who like to sit and kill everyone they see.. 

Best part is hearing them take the piss out of everyone their killing over and over, Then them crying and bitching coz their getting it done back to them

They soon get offline once they loose their tank and get killed a few times..

damnimhigh666
  • damnimhigh666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

The minute someone pulls up on me in an adder out entity I blow it up. Don't give 2 shyts about bad sport. Don't even wait for them to start to l ook back

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Almost Thanksgiving...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:44 AM

There are two types of people in GTA

WINNERS that get ahead by using superior wepons and tactics and LOSERS who whine when WINNERS use superior tactics and wepons to pwn them.

Amen sister/brother!

It's amazing how often the word noob gets tossed around like it means something.  You kill someone 30 times with a tank and they start raging on their mic the word noob never leaves their lips lol

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:54 AM

I crash my type z into tanks and they pay $11 000 to replace it. I cost one guy about $100 000 or so in one session off the same guy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users