Quantcast

» «
Photo

Worst radio stations from GTA V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

Poll: Worst radio stations in GTA V (200 member(s) have cast votes)

Worst radio stations in GTA V

1. West Coast Classics (17 votes [3.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.42%

2. Radio Los Santos (33 votes [6.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.64%

3. Los Santos Rock Radio (7 votes [1.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.41%

4. Non Stop Pop FM (20 votes [4.02%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.02%

5. Lowdown FM (25 votes [5.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.03%

6. Rebel Radio (15 votes [3.02%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.02%

7. Soulwax FM (38 votes [7.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.65%

8. Space 103.2 (18 votes [3.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.62%

9. Vinewood Boulevard Radio (23 votes [4.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.63%

10. Channel X (45 votes [9.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.05%

11. WCTR (22 votes [4.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.43%

12. Blue Ark FM (28 votes [5.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.63%

13. East Los FM 106.2 (92 votes [18.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.51%

14. WorldWide FM (25 votes [5.03%] - View)

15. Radio Mirror Park (19 votes [3.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.82%

16. FlyLo FM (45 votes [9.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.05%

17. Blaine County Radio (25 votes [5.03%] - View)

Vote
RonaGui
  • RonaGui

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

What's the worst radio stations in the game for you?

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

East Los FM. Who actually listens to that and enjoys it?  :blink:

• Empty World, SledgeHammer87, Rocky55119 and 1 other like this

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 03 December 2013 - 06:18 PM.

East Los FM, I've never been a fan of Latin music. Playlist-wise, it's Non Stop Pop FM. There are a good amount of songs I like on there like "Music Sounds Better With You" and "Adult Education", but it's ruined by it's inconsistency (too many different genres at once) and sh*tty modern pop tracks that don't even remotely fit GTA.

Vinewood Boulevard I don't like that much either. Just boring teen surf rock from bands I've never heard of, not my cup of tea. It makes me wish even more for the return of a Radio X-style station.

• Empty World likes this

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

Count another vote for the Latin station, it's the only station in the game that I never listen to.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Probably FlyLo FM. These songs are just terrible and sound like garbage truck falling under the train full of drum sets. The only good song there is "O, sheit. It's X" by Thundercat.

• Ermac, DaRkL3AD3R and Scaglietti like this

Waldie
  • Waldie

Bruce

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by Waldie, 03 December 2013 - 06:54 PM.

I think I'm going to go for FlyLo FM. There is absolutely nothing in that channel that I like.

I also really hate Radio Los Santos. Apart from that one track in the Franklin trailer, everything else is god-awful.

Soulwax too. I like electronic music, but that sh*t is just horrible noise imo. It's like listening to dial up internet - although I think I preferred that.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

Flylo FM. It's too weird for my liking. Not to mention the DJ is a complete f*cking douche who calls anyone who doesn't listen to it a ''bitch-ass nigga''. Why did this punk get his own station anyway?

Oh and East Los FM..... no words to describe that.

• Lock N' Stock likes this

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

i like east los fm, if u speak spanish some of the stuff they say is hilarious. its really racist too haha 

but my fav has to be west coast classics. 

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

Where's the option for "Every One"?

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Faroes

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

They're pretty much all sh*t imo. Worst one being Channel X and East los FM. Kills my ears..
  • Kiyone_Alien_Cop likes this

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

There is good latin music.

Not when R* thinks only Mexico exists.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

East Los has a few songs, like the one from Jessy Bulbo and "Radio Capital", other than that it isn't that good. 

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

Channel X and East Los FM, other has horrible punk sh*t and other has terrible spanish songs

hellyeah3:16
  • hellyeah3:16

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

Radio Los Santos is the absolute worst. No mainstream songs at all in this station, just a bunch of unknown, made for the game only crap.

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

I'm guessing Flying Lotus got his own station because he's from LA...? too lazy to look it up, but I find it disappointing too. He's on Warp records - considering the budget R* they should've had a full Warp station like what Sleeping Dogs did.

I voted non-stop pop. There's no reason for that brittany type sh*t being in my ears. The nature of mainstream pop is stateless, like mega-corporations. It's from nowhere, so why try and label LS as being a pop town?

I went past a muffinshop IRL and heard one of those girlpop songs that's on nonstop pop and the first thing that came to moind was POLYGON LAPDANCE 'cause that's where I heard it the most.

I'm surprised channel X is getting a lot of hatevotes. I admit it's not that listenable but at least it has roots in SoCal.

• Mister Pink likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

It's a multi-option poll, but first and foremost I chose the talk radio stations. I am so f*cking sick of them pushing some political agenda on me. They bash both liberals and conservatives, but it's with all the subtlety and grace of a freight train. The premise of all the jokes seem to be that liberals are stupid and conservatives are dicks. 

And my god, Lazlow. I don't know if they were trying to make me detest him, but he's really not charming funny or likable anymore. I honestly hope he doesn't appear in another GTA game again. He's just obnoxious and bitter now. 

I also chose Soulwax and Fly-Lo because I hate the music (if you want to call it that) on them but even they get more airplay than either of the talk radio stations here

Bloothehedgehog
  • Bloothehedgehog

Third Street Saint

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:22 PM

East Los FM, I speak no Spanish, but I've heard pretty Spanish music but its really bad the songs they  play. I laugh when I listen because then the hosts sing trying to make the song better but I can't hear em since my ears fall off haha, and then they say in their hilarious accent " WE ARE NUMBER JUAAAAAN"

hehe

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:34 PM

I think it's funny how Rockstar was really on about East Los FM about a week or two before the game came out, and now it's winning the poll as worst radio station. 

I think they need to fire their PR guy.

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

I occasionally make maps.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

East Los FM. Can't believe R* paid for this kind of sh*tty music. I also dislike Channel X. Being an hard rock and metal listener, it really disappoints me. I was hoping for great rock like on Radio X in SA. And LS Rock, well most of it isn't even rock. I like some songs but most of them (especially Radio Gaga...) suck.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• BUSTED!
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:39 PM

I voted non-stop pop. There's no reason for that brittany type sh*t being in my ears. The nature of mainstream pop is stateless, like mega-corporations. It's from nowhere, so why try and label LS as being a pop town?

I went past a muffinshop IRL and heard one of those girlpop songs that's on nonstop pop and the first thing that came to moind was POLYGON LAPDANCE 'cause that's where I heard it the most.

I'm surprised channel X is getting a lot of hatevotes. I admit it's not that listenable but at least it has roots in SoCal.

The radio stations don't have to be from LA, just about nothing on IV's stations was New York music, doubly for Vice City/Miami.

I think I'ma vote for Radio Los Santos and Soulwax. RLS is okay, but when they put sh*tty songs on the songs are almost unbearable (same for East Los Santos, but I want to have different opinions, and they do have good good songs here and there imo). Soulwax FM doesn't sound edgy enough, I mean I don't want dubstep-level edginess, but something a little less chitty than Mr. Croissant Taker would have been nice.

I mean, jesus.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:49 PM

Agreed. Modern pop is absolute sh*te and has no place in a GTA game, especially one set in a Californian-esque setting. I agree on Channel X, it is listenable and actually fitting.

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

I think Non Stop FM was dedicated to the ladies who play GTA.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

FlyLo is definitely the worst, probably the only thing wrong with the games soundtrack. Other than that the other stations are pretty good.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

To me its:

• Radio Los Santos
  • Soulwax FM
  • Channel X
  • WCTR
  • Blue Ark FM
  • East Los FM 106.2
  • FlyLo FM
  • Blaine County Radio

Crackracket
  • Crackracket

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:24 AM

East Los Santos annoys me so much that it been known to destroy the car just to make it go away.

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

They really half assed music this time, sa had the best music, iv was okay. Who listens to channel x its drunk guys yelling random jumbled stuff. Los santos rock radio could have been good if they used better songs, non stop pop is pop from 4 years ago

BlackRuiner
  • BlackRuiner

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

Wctr - not even funny
Channel x - lame ass racist white kid music
Fly lo - bunch of fa**ot ass bullsh*t
  • Kiyone_Alien_Cop and RaeTrillionaire like this

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:23 AM

I ain't a fan of East Los FM but other than that the music is pretty solid on all stations

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

To be honest, I hate all of them now.

The electronic stations suck because there's just no good tracks.. One of the biggest genres and they couldn't throw in one goddamn song with a decent beat?

The rest just got worse each listen, especially Channel X, I love classic punk rock but now I hate that damn station i HATE IT!

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

East Los FM. Can't believe R* paid for this kind of sh*tty music. I also dislike Channel X. Being an hard rock and metal listener, it really disappoints me. I was hoping for great rock like on Radio X in SA. And LS Rock, well most of it isn't even rock. I like some songs but most of them (especially Radio Gaga...) suck.

Pffft, another person who thinks that the only thing that is defined as "rock" are hard rock artists like Guns'N'Roses or Metallica. It's all rock in one form or another.

That said: Soft rock > Hard Rock

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users