• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hi

I'd like to know if my warnings will expire someday?

I'm scared looking at the numbers.

Thanks!

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

Warnings are there forever.

Currently, you can ignore the number of warning points. It's only the warning itself that matters.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

Warnings are there forever.

Currently, you can ignore the number of warning points. It's only the warning itself that matters.

Yeah that's the problemo, I did some mistakes and I understand it, I'm afraid that my next warning will be a ban, and I don't want that...

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

If you care about being here, then just follow the rules and don't repeat what you've been told not to do. That can't be hard, can it?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:43 PM Edited by GunWrath, 03 December 2013 - 06:43 PM.

Well, Gnad, I hope that last time was actually an eye-opener for you. Hope you can stick around and be a valuable member. I wouldn't worry about a number man, that number doesn't mean anything as long as you muster yourself and become a decent member. Even some of the best members have warnings and a shaky background.. it's going to happen. But if you decide to walk a straightened path, welcome aboard and we're glad to have you. :^:

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

Thanks guys

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

It's the same thing as seeing "reputation points" as some kind of hate/like counter. No one else but you will see your warning, and if you have learned from your mistakes, that number shouldn't scare you, it's just the past. :)

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

yeah, I'm trying my best

but sometimes some members cross the line, pointless insults, racism, etc. I can't stand that

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

but sometimes some members cross the line, pointless insults, racism, etc. I can't stand that

So insulting them back solves the problem? Nope. Report them and let the staff handle it.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

You're looking at it the wrong way, gnad. If some of the moderators on this site didn't have some artificial sense of power then they wouldn't have anything of value in this world and would probably go on a killing spree. Your warnings are saving lives.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

So insulting them back solves the problem? Nope. Report them and let the staff handle it.

You're looking at it the wrong way, gnad. If some of the moderators on this site didn't have some artificial sense of power then they wouldn't have anything of value in this world and would probably go on a killing spree. Your warnings are saving lives.

I understand it better now, thanks for answering my posts guys!!

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:08 AM

I understand it better now, thanks for answering my posts guys!!

lol

Just do the exact opposite of what Nale Dixon does and you'll be fine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users