Photo

What's the "Rarest" car ONLINE.

288 replies to this topic
HARDTIMES
  • HARDTIMES

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:06 AM

Karin Intruder - I think I've given up on trying to find it. I've never seen one in single player or online. I think it looks OK, so I kind of want to try it out.

Tailgater - Never seen one online, but haven't really looked too hard. It's a decent car, but I find it looks kind of mediocre. There are lots of better looking cars with the same feel.

Declasse Premier - Never seen one online. Pretty lame car, so I haven't tried to find it.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

For me it has to be the Sentinal convertible. Today is day 3, must've clocked up 15 hours searching for it so far.

I got these coming out the yin-yang! If you XBL I will help you out! They spawn for me a lot on my second character, he lives up on Richards Majestic if that helps 

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but the Felon GT and the F620 are the rarest for me, I snagged the the only one I've ever seen of both. Sentinel is also rare for me, had one for my primary car early on, have only seen 2 since October. One I stole and kept, the other was that crazy black one that ran me over and sped away.

I had a week or so where the Felon GT spawned every visit, multiple times on the street with the clothes shop near Rockford (where the Adder spawns in SP), but since then I have only seen it once or twice near Vespucci.  The F620 I agree100% on, very hard to find, even with Simeone's text.

NaLLe00
  • NaLLe00

Always helpful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

Where does the Rancher XL spawn?

leinasan
  • leinasan

Everything She Wants

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

The Rancher XL is my nemesis. The s**t won't spawn and I've been searching for a week.

Intruder, Primo, Hardtop Manana, Phoenix, these are all child's play compared to the Rancher's spawn chance… *sigh*

• NaLLe00 likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

The Rancher XL is my nemesis. The s**t won't spawn and I've been searching for a week.

Intruder, Primo, Hardtop Manana, Phoenix, these are all child's play compared to the Rancher's spawn chance… *sigh*

Nothing like the F620, though.

leinasan
  • leinasan

Everything She Wants

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

The F620 spawns in Vinewood often and is even part of Simeon's lists of wanted vehicles. 

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

"Often" can be debated. 

leinasan
  • leinasan

Everything She Wants

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

"Often" can be debated. 

When you see a F620 in Simeon's list, drive around Vinewood hills and look in the garages of houses as well as in general traffic. I always go for the most expensive model on the list and I've sold many a F620 in my time.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

HARDTIMES, on 16 Dec 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:

Karin Intruder - I think I've given up on trying to find it. I've never seen one in single player or online. I think it looks OK, so I kind of want to try it out.

Tailgater - Never seen one online, but haven't really looked too hard. It's a decent car, but I find it looks kind of mediocre. There are lots of better looking cars with the same feel.

Declasse Premier - Never seen one online. Pretty lame car, so I haven't tried to find it.

Tailgater can be found easily at the golf parking lot

just drive to and from the parking lot in different cars for a few minutes and you should get it

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

"Often" can be debated. 

When you see a F620 in Simeon's list, drive around Vinewood hills and look in the garages of houses as well as in general traffic. I always go for the most expensive model on the list and I've sold many a F620 in my time.

HARDTIMES, on 16 Dec 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:

Tailgater can be found easily at the golf parking lot

just drive to and from the parking lot in different cars for a few minutes and you should get it

Maybe it's just me then, I've searched for both these cars and only found the F620 a few times, never the tailgater.  I have one, but I kept it from the beginning race.

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Cloak and Dagger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by Argonaut, 16 December 2013 - 04:08 PM.

Intruder, Primo, Hardtop Manana, Phoenix, these are all child's play compared to the Rancher's spawn chance *sigh*

Intruders are damn rare even when driving mine, only seeing three batches of them spawn since i've owned mine- which is along time. Once you own an F620, then you just need to look abit and they'll spawn up and down Los Santos. Pheonix aren't rare, can't stress this enough. Just uncommon. Go chill near Simeon's docks for awhile. Primos are common once you drive a Futo enough. Rancher XLs spawn when your really not looking for them, near the airport junctions.

Theres my two pence, and I go looking for rare cars with rare cars daily in my drive, even if i'm not going to keep em.

Can't stress enough what my mate said after tireless searching on my half. Nothing is rare until you search for it.

If anyone needs help with cars like these, PM me. Glad to help, love looking for rare stuff.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

almost anything. my game is stuck spawning the same 7 cars over and over. havent seen anything else since the last patch.

punchdrunkMMA
  • punchdrunkMMA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

I can't find a Hearse for the life of me. Been looking for a week at all the churches and the mortuary. Any suggestions? Is there a specific time/day I need to adhere to?

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

I can't find a Hearse for the life of me. Been looking for a week at all the churches and the mortuary. Any suggestions? Is there a specific time/day I need to adhere to?

Find someone with a hearse to help spawn it for you.  If you are on Psn, I will be on this evening and I can assist.  I've helped 20 people get hearses, and only one of those times did we have to circle the block for it to spawn. 

Triple6DA
  • Triple6DA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

Oh my... The top cars that hate spawning on my game. There's so many but they only ever spawn when you stop looking...

1. Albany Primo.
Spent 3 days so far... Still nothing.
2. Déclassé Tornado (hardtop, no rust).
Searched with a friend for 2 days after trashing his uninsured one...
3. Karin Rebel (no rust).
Disappointed with the body mods. Scraped it after a few days for good old rusty.

As for the "Karin Snipe" I have walked the whole canyon over the space of 2 in game days and nothing....

s1xty7
  • s1xty7

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

As for the "Karin Snipe" I have walked the whole canyon over the space of 2 in game days and nothing....

I really hate to do this, as it is kinda like telling people about Santa or the Easter Bunny, but if you want to know more about the Karin Snipe, or any other "snipe hunt" for that matter, go here: http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Snipe_hunt

To the others suggesting the Karin Snipe: Sorry, I just feel kinda bad for these guys.  Hard enough to find legit cars in GTAO.

• Jolly SWAGman likes this

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

I've found the F620 on occasion. I don't see it spawn that often, but when I do, I see a lot of them. Same with the Ocelot Jackal.

I go back and forth between owning an F620 and a Jackal.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:19 AM

I really hate to do this, as it is kinda like telling people about Santa or the Easter Bunny, but if you want to know more about the Karin Snipe, or any other "snipe hunt" for that matter, go here: http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Snipe_hunt

To the others suggesting the Karin Snipe: Sorry, I just feel kinda bad for these guys.  Hard enough to find legit cars in GTAO.

It seems obvious to me... that the Snipe is real and they named it such to throw us all off... I, for one, am going to continue to search.

• NaLLe00 likes this

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

And you should feel bad. The snipe only ever appears when the person looking for it truly believes in their heart that it exists. You have probably killed off many people's hope with that reckless post and with it the chance they will ever see a snipe.

Triple6DA
  • Triple6DA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

Haha I'm not saying that the Snipe doesn't exist. I just haven't came across one. Ever. Like a lot of others.

NinjaBeezy
  • NinjaBeezy

Ninja Assassin

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:07 AM

for me its the picador, never once saw it

Triple6DA
  • Triple6DA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:09 AM Edited by Triple6DA, 17 December 2013 - 02:09 AM.

for me its the picador, never once saw it

I've seen this a few times, mostly near el burro heights. If you are in the right car it will spawn for you...

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:26 AM

Haha I'm not saying that the Snipe doesn't exist. I just haven't came across one. Ever. Like a lot of others.

You don't need to convince me you believe mate. The game knows if you have faith or not. As I said the other day it's like Santa Clause, 100% real while you believe but the magic disappears once a person starts to doubt. It's to stop hackers, after all you just can't go sticking a USB drive into your soul and modifying its contents

Triple6DA
  • Triple6DA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:55 AM

You don't need to convince me you believe mate. The game knows if you have faith or not. As I said the other day it's like Santa Clause, 100% real while you believe but the magic disappears once a person starts to doubt. It's to stop hackers, after all you just can't go sticking a USB drive into your soul and modifying its contents
True that. I would love to be the person to find it and take a photo... But I just wasted nearly 2 hours walking around a canyon it was 'supposedly' in...

secrules2
  • secrules2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:08 AM

I've never seen the Intruder or the non-XS Setninel online.

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:13 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 17 December 2013 - 03:19 AM.

True that. I would love to be the person to find it and take a photo... But I just wasted nearly 2 hours walking around a canyon it was 'supposedly' in...

But I bet they were a wonderful two hours? Strolling through nature with hope in your heart, tales of the snipe in your head and adventure in your soul is an experience to treasure. You will remember and cherish those few hours where you dared to dream that you would be the one to finally track down the snipe to your final days. Now you're just as jaded and cynical as the rest of us here and I for one, will shed a tear at the loss of your innocence.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:15 AM

Unmarked Cruiser

caddymanlnl
  • caddymanlnl

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

Almost all cars I see mentioned I usually see en mass, except the sultan. I can drive my sultan for hours, I rarely see another spawn.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:37 AM

What's the "Rarest" car online that is able to be saved in garages?

non chrome adder. :lol:

• Malcot likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users