What's the "Rarest" car ONLINE.

288 replies to this topic
Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

The only ones I haven't seen online are this snipe people are talking about, and the hearse. In another post they say the hearse spawns online.

The tailgater and Schafter while uncommon are certainly not rare. My personal favorite "uncommon" car is the F620, it is an awesome car and I think one of the least common ones.

There is no snipe dude. Ur just a troll victim.

The snipe is real. You just need to truly believe in it for it to appear. The game knows if you don't have faith. It's kinda of like Santa clause, real if you believe but the second you start doubting it's existence all the majic goes away
  • Surak likes this

Surak
  • Surak

Syrrannite

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

I bet there are Snipes in North Yankton...

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:25 AM

The only ones I haven't seen online are this snipe people are talking about, and the hearse. In another post they say the hearse spawns online.

The tailgater and Schafter while uncommon are certainly not rare. My personal favorite "uncommon" car is the F620, it is an awesome car and I think one of the least common ones.

There is no snipe dude. Ur just a troll victim.
The snipe is real. You just need to truly believe in it for it to appear. The game knows if you don't have faith. It's kinda of like Santa clause, real if you believe but the second you start doubting it's existence all the majic goes away

Sorry bro, i'm all out of troll food to give you.
  • Metal Slime likes this

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

Sentinel n sentinel xs??
Cant find em anywhere. I do not believe anyones found a set spawn for these.
'Rare' cars seem to vary for diff ppl. Seen a cpl posts saying they see sentinels a lot. Others cant find sabres but i see tons everytime im online.
I think these are 'more rare' than most - sentinel, intruder, surfer van, phoenix, rat loader, ruiner,

I'd agree with it all except runners which I see everywhere haha

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

Finally found the hearse tonight.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:51 AM

Sentinel XS has a set spawn.  Just change sessions or leave a mission and one will spawn driving erratically.  If you ever go to freemode or exit after a mission and you don't have a pv and you get run over by a speeding car, thats the XS.

Intruder is a chore to find.

Also another funny thing is that the Intruder is the only Karin vehicle that doesn't spawn at the prison parking lot lol 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:56 AM

Sentinel XS has a set spawn.  Just change sessions or leave a mission and one will spawn driving erratically.  If you ever go to freemode or exit after a mission and you don't have a pv and you get run over by a speeding car, thats the XS.

Also another funny thing is that the Intruder is the only Karin vehicle that doesn't spawn at the prison parking lot lol 

Is the crazy sentinel driver a ps3 thing only? I've read a lot about this but I've never seen it.

Surak
  • Surak

Syrrannite

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:00 AM

Is the crazy sentinel driver a ps3 thing only? I've read a lot about this but I've never seen it.

Wow, probably 9 out 10 sessions I start I see him careening around.

I am on a PS3.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:04 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 14 December 2013 - 05:04 AM.

Don't know if it's only ps3 

Gets annoying at times, like when R* has its troll game at full charge and have me spawn across the street from my pv.  I get sent into the heavens by a speeding driver when I try to cross the street lol

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

I'm on 360 and he's attempted to flatten me numerous times. Hasn't got me once, though.

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Ready for PC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:04 AM

I'd go for the Asea as you can only get it from the intro race or steal it from unsuspecting noobs that have it. They can't insure it for a while at the beginning. Unless of course you do magic.

I had to be proper stealth with mine on my second character, it was like the world had set out to destroy it.  :lol:

Not a bad little car, there's a lot better but it's not the worst.

The Asea takes the top spot for me. Generally everyone can have one but little new players know it's a rare car. But yeah I might make a second character which has the Asea. You can also do the first missions solo or with a friend you can really trust until you can get Insurance, so it doesn't get destroyed by a random troll.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

so the karin snipe.....

hows the snipe hunt going boys?

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

so the karin snipe.....

hows the snipe hunt going boys?

It's great. Found a Bigfoot truck in the forest but it blew up before I took it to the repair shop. Why I didn't take pic is 'cause I am bsing like someone here.
  • adoreonerr likes this

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:47 PM

I saw a surfer van the other day with a surfboard on the top. Have never seen one before so I drove straight to LSC to insure it. It's a nice little addition to my garage.

Jtallented
  • Jtallented

RIP Ratrod

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

The BF Surfer has a few set spawn points, so it's not that rare. It's not used that often mainly because it's slow.

Looks awesome though.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

Ah ok I'd never seen it before, but yeah it's pretty cool

Anti Warhol
  • Anti Warhol

Internet Amogger

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

I'd say the Karin Intruder

cityspud
  • cityspud

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

Anyone have a hardtop Manana on ps3? 

I'll give you money if you can make one spawn somewhere for me. Christ.. so sick and tired of looking for one. 

anakinroy
  • anakinroy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

for me

phoenix had just taken top spot

regret selling it and want it back now

• Diesleman likes this

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

I only seen a surfer van twice. 2 days ago in a mission and 2 months ago when i found my first clean rebel. How's the Bobcat, Serrano and Hardtop Tornado looking? I starting seeing fleets of serranos and bobcats the other day driving around but it seems to happen once in a blue moon. My target now is the extremely elusive premire. As for the Rancher XL, ill find one and keep it for 3ish weeks and during that span, seeing driving around every other day. Man when i take it out my collection, they drop off the face of the earth.

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by HiddenStreet, 14 December 2013 - 04:00 PM.

Phoenix for sure. Just got mine yesterday but could only do it through the mission it spawns in.

Officer Cop
  • Officer Cop

Always helpful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:17 AM

Anyone seen Rancher XL. I know 2 locations and have visited them (Docks and Airport small parking lot) but i can't get it to spawn. Any tips?

Sprutnik
  • Sprutnik

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

Anyone have a hardtop Manana on ps3? 

I'll give you money if you can make one spawn somewhere for me. Christ.. so sick and tired of looking for one. 

I have a hardtop Manana on PS3

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

I think the Zion XS is rare to, because it isn't even on social club.

but it is different from a cabrio or a normal 'cause you can add a roll cage with red sport seats.

http://socialclub.ro...vVUuodZU2lgaxJQ

skamod
  • skamod

Greasy Monkey (TGM1)

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:36 PM

For me it has to be the Sentinal convertible. Today is day 3, must've clocked up 15 hours searching for it so far.

apollon_13
  • apollon_13

Professional fa**ot

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:53 PM

There are no rare cars because people duplicate them all the time. I'd say Franklin's Buffalo and Space Docker were rare because there was no possible way to get those without modding, but people have been duplicating those two over and over.

Sounds like you're a bit butthurt over it.

Tailgater, FOR SURE.

Will not fxcking spawn for me. -____-;

Thats alotta cash dude could i just have 7 mill plz?

The Bulletproof SWAT Truck or the BobCat Security Ice Money Truck

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but the Felon GT and the F620 are the rarest for me, I snagged the the only one I've ever seen of both. Sentinel is also rare for me, had one for my primary car early on, have only seen 2 since October. One I stole and kept, the other was that crazy black one that ran me over and sped away.
  • Surak likes this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:14 PM

you see alot of these cars mentioned above at the pier.

and in the fancy part of town near the golf course and micheals house

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

~

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:35 AM

I think the Déclassé Premier is rare online. I stole one from an AI & there was not one I seen after the one I stole.
As for the Karin Snipe... I'm still lookin! Try using the jetpack guys, you can get a good view of the streets that way!

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

Serrano

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users