• Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

Karin Sultan

Granted it's not too rare as it sometimes pass around more than the city. The beauty of that vehicle is that it's great for racing for the 4 people that can get inside. Also, when full modded, it reveals on the Sultan's side of the car vehicle as Sultan RS.

The Sultan once spawning, which it does easy by the prison, will spawn 9/10 cars you see. I would rather have the Intruder or this so called Snipe over that. As for the Snipe, I checked all the possible car hashes with a bunch of people and tested them all, and there wasn't a Snipe.
I don't believe the Snipe exist either. Anyone says it does yet never provided pics through Snapmatic are actually lying.

Dude, when you finally see this thing, the last thing you are thinking about is busting out your iFruit phone and snapping proof.  You'd rather get the Snipe and try for pics in your garage!  The ones I saw in SP were brown or tan, but in MP the only one i ever saw was dark green.  You go get pics, show us and be the damn hero. I would love to use the pic as my signature or avatar... such a cool car...

• WBaker and Jolly Swagman like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Soulless Minion of Orthodoxy

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

I see all of the "Rare" cars like the Voodoo, Sultan, Sentinel etc pretty often - considering it can be bought from the store I've never seen another Canis Bodhi even though it is awesome with best custom mods in the game! I almost don't want to post as I never see it talked about... :)

Besides the Snipe, I really think the Ocelot F620 is the rarest.  Very hard to find... I've lost two and it took forever to find my third.

• WBaker likes this

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Karin Sultan

Granted it's not too rare as it sometimes pass around more than the city. The beauty of that vehicle is that it's great for racing for the 4 people that can get inside. Also, when full modded, it reveals on the Sultan's side of the car vehicle as Sultan RS.

The Sultan once spawning, which it does easy by the prison, will spawn 9/10 cars you see. I would rather have the Intruder or this so called Snipe over that. As for the Snipe, I checked all the possible car hashes with a bunch of people and tested them all, and there wasn't a Snipe.
I don't believe the Snipe exist either. Anyone says it does yet never provided pics through Snapmatic are actually lying.

Dude, when you finally see this thing, the last thing you are thinking about is busting out your iFruit phone and snapping proof.  You'd rather get the Snipe and try for pics in your garage!  The ones I saw in SP were brown or tan, but in MP the only one i ever saw was dark green.  You go get pics, show us and be the damn hero. I would love to use the pic as my signature or avatar... such a cool car...
Provide a location where you last saw. I'm still looking for unpurchasable vehicles (rare) around and I'm interested in searching for the elusive vehicle.

Only time I cannot take pics is if there is chaos around and people ruining your chances.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

Sultan is always spawning for me around the garage near the airfield (near prison) and the Voodoo is often around in the small town to the west of that near the lake.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Mars
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

Karin Sultan

Provide a location where you last saw. I'm still looking for unpurchasable vehicles (rare) around and I'm interested in searching for the elusive vehicle.

Only time I cannot take pics is if there is chaos around and people ruining your chances.

The Tongva Hills/Banham Canyon area. Mostly in that eastern bowl, but also quite possibly on the west slopes there. PLEASE post a pic if you  find it!  Hell, PM me or add me to PSN and I will help!

• WBaker, Jolly Swagman and Metal Slime like this

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

nemesis. it doesnt have a set spawn

You can force the Nemesis to spawn:

1) Get on a motorcycle (any bike; doesn't matter).

2) Phone Simeon and request a job.

3) Accept mission.

4) Ride to Simeon's showroom.

5) A motorcycle will be either in front of or behind Simeon's showroom.

6) if it's not the bike you want, get on it anyway and take a ride around the block.

7) Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 until the Nemesis spawns.

I've used this once to get the Daemon and twice to acquire and then reacquire the Nemesis.

The spawns in front of Simeon's will cycle between every obtainable civilian motorcycle in GTAO.

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

Alright. Will post pics if I find it around there. Thanks.
  • PS-B_C likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

I think it's the Asea.

As far as I know, it doesn't spawn after the introduction (the Tailgater spawns sometimes).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

I think it's the Asea.

As far as I know, it doesn't spawn after the introduction (the Tailgater spawns sometimes).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Mars
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

I think it's the Asea.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct.

Too bad it's kinda lame.  All the rare cars are kinda lame... which is super lame.

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:51 PM

I like a few of the rare cars because eventually, if R* patches up all of the glitching, these cars will become rare. Some people who have them will slowly get rid of them, duplication glitches will be patched, and from that point on, anyone new who decides they want one wont be able to get it. Thats when they will become rare and why the mad rush and high demand now. Thats when they will become rare. People will hide them away and take them out on occasions. Same with money glitch. The mad rush is on now to grind money while you can. If it never gets patched, the demand will eventually taper off and LSC will calm down a bit. Its the fear of glitches being patched thats driving the mad dash for money and rare cars. If the glitches are never patched, these cars will never be rare. I myself am a glitcher who hopes that the glitches are eventually be patched. Thats when i will feel the time i put into money glitching and rare care collecting will pay off.

Mr Grandis
  • Mr Grandis

Scratch Here: ███████

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

The only "legit" rare car that i can think of is the Asea, you can only have/seen/select this car on the tutorial race only.

Exclude all modded cars / single player cars. 

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by Argonaut, 05 December 2013 - 07:10 PM.

The only few truley rare vehicles are the ones that haven't got a true set spawn point or technique. This only really includes these two:

Tailgater

Voodoo

Probably Clean Rebel

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

The only few truley rare vehicles are the ones that haven't got a true set spawn point or technique. This only really includes these two:

Tailgater

Voodoo

Probably Clean Rebel

Clean Rebel and Tailgater have fixed spawn points.

Voodoo spawns during any mission that takes place/or ends at or near Trevor's place.

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by Craigson, 05 December 2013 - 07:52 PM.

Tailgater
Voodoo
Probably Clean Rebel

I see voodoos erday near Trevors.

So u can tell me where sentinels spawn?

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:49 PM

Definitely the rarest legit car online has to be the voodoo. I haven't heard anyone say anything about it or see anyone ever drive it. Probably because it's so damn hard to find. But other than that the western bagger and nemisis is also pretty hard to find, I'd say those are the 3 rarest.

I came across my first ever MP Voodoo last night, and it was incredibly disappointing.  Found it while driving a un modified rat loader around Trevors place.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

The Karin Snipe is fake.

mantilinio
  • mantilinio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

rare cars in my garage:

- Sultan RS (found around the prison)

- Tailgater (found at the tennis court west beach)

- Voodoo (found around sandy beach)

- Sentinel XS (around my garage nearby the golf course)

- Manana (suddenly appears when we played a lamar mission)

- Nemesis (call simeon for a job and it will appear at the car dealer)

a friend also have the Karin Intruder and phoenix which is also very rare. But the rarest one is the ASEA.

Clean rebel you can find during the night at the western beaches around the military base. There are also the surfer van and other nice cars.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:56 PM

The Karin Snipe is fake.

I've actually had one. I've been trying to replace it since the cloud ate it. There's already a solid lead on where to find one.

First to post pics gets a :cookie:

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Mars
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by AlienTwo, 05 December 2013 - 08:07 PM.

The Karin Snipe is fake.

I've actually had one. I've been trying to replace it since the cloud ate it. There's already a solid lead on where to find one.

People used to think the clitoris didn't exist either.  We just need someone to take a pic.  I spent last night searching for it, but no luck.  I got griefed a little and lost my will to keep looking (it became morning too, it's much rarer during the day) but I plan on being the one with the first pic.  I challenge anyone to beat me, in fact, I bet $50k in in-game dollars (paid out by bounties) that no-one can provide confirmation before me.  $50k bounty people, and if you can figure out how to give more cash I will up it to half a mil.

• vw11 likes this

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

Definitely the rarest legit car online has to be the voodoo. I haven't heard anyone say anything about it or see anyone ever drive it. Probably because it's so damn hard to find. But other than that the western bagger and nemisis is also pretty hard to find, I'd say those are the 3 rarest.

I came across my first ever MP Voodoo last night, and it was incredibly disappointing.  Found it while driving a un modified rat loader around Trevors place.

Voodoo is the only true Lowrider.

GambleGamble
  • GambleGamble

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

The Karin Snipe is fake.

People used to think the clitoris didn't exist either.  We just need someone to take a pic.  I spent last night searching for it, but no luck.  I got griefed a little and lost my will to keep looking (it became morning too, it's much rarer during the day) but I plan on being the one with the first pic.  I challenge anyone to beat me, in fact, I bet $50k in in-game dollars (paid out by bounties) that no-one can provide confirmation before me.  $50k bounty people, and if you can figure out how to give more cash I will up it to half a mil.

You spent last night searching for your clitoris??

• AlienTwo likes this

I'll get my coat...
  • I'll get my coat...

Should know better...

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

The Karin Snipe is fake.

This.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Mars
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

The Karin Snipe is fake.

This.

^^^^^^ Is a post without hope.  It's there.  I've seen it.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

The Karin Snipe is fake.

I've been looking and I hope to take your money. I'm on the xbox though, but I am willing to put up 50k too for the first pic. Bring your own friend to kill for the bounty money though.

Maroofio
  • Maroofio

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

Chrome Adder

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:59 PM

For me the Schafter was pretty hard to find.

Sure, the Asea, but then who cares since it's a sh*tbox?

I like having the unusual/ undriven cars, so I've had an Intruder - that was hard to find.

Sandy Shores is infested with Sultans for me -- but like someone else said, what's rare for you might spawn constantly for someone else.

One tip I have if you're looking for something specific, get onto a server by yourself. My theory is the algorithms get time to catch up and peds/cars get back to normal (SP) levels and you see a much greater variety of cars on the street -- not just two kinds across the city.

OTOH if you're on a server with 15 other people and half of them are causing mayhem with tanks, the city is a ghost town.

I found the Tailgater at the carpark at the Del Perro tennis court. Worth checking there.

Is there any such thing as a clean Voodoo?

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:16 PM Edited by Zonnex, 05 December 2013 - 09:18 PM.

So far, couldn't find the Karen Snipe in the Tongva Hill area. However, I did find both the rusted and clean version of Karin Rebel, Karin Sultan and Karen Diletante Patrol.

I'll continue to search for this mysterious Karen Snipe maybe in the weekend.
  • Jolly Swagman likes this

travdwat
  • travdwat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:43 PM

Good god, people! Haven't you ever heard of a snipe hunt? Go google it then stop feeding the trolls.
  • MrHollick likes this

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:44 PM Edited by hvcciookay, 05 December 2013 - 09:45 PM.

i usually see a rancher xl, bobcat, voodoo and intruder once a month so those to me are pretty rare. I shat myself when i spotted a red and white sentinel though. I knew exactly what i found at that point and hauled ass to LSC.

what the hell is a Karin snipe? Google didn't help me at all with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users