What's the "Rarest" car ONLINE.

288 replies to this topic
BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Not including impossible/glitched/modded vehicles. I think the Asea. Thought it was the Rat-loader but been finding them commonly right next to a LTS mission near Trevor's.

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:44 PM

Asea.

Nemesis.

Karin Intruder.

Manana.

The one you're currently looking for.

Bluesun62
  • Bluesun62

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

The sentinel is fairly easy. Just launch a invite only session. About every third time you do that, they are everywhere.

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by huckmonkey, 04 December 2013 - 06:17 PM.

I would really like to have an "asea". If anyone can help me out pls. I have snow rancher. Or can help with unlocks, also have both merryweather jeeps if u want on easy. I know they arent too rare but getting more difficult to get. I believe mercinary is only way now. if u can help me out, throw me a message. PSN-"hukmonky" also alwaysp accepting new friends.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:14 AM Edited by MAR10HD, 04 December 2013 - 12:15 AM.

Stop calling your chrome riot vans, space dockers and whatever else rare. There is a BIG difference between rare and un-obtainable. They are not legit cars, dont get me wrong I like them but rare is not the right word.

In relation to post id say maybe the tailgator, the asea is strange as it just does not spawn whatsoever outside of one race.

• Metal Slime and MrHollick like this

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:15 AM

Rancher XL 

PKarco
  • PKarco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

Most expensive and nice car you can steal and save is the GT felon(which I actually own now). You have better luck finding it and some other too hot to save cars around vinewood hills.

NCJM
  • NCJM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

I would say manana, that and the tailgater took me the longest

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

I also vote Nemesis

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:07 AM

Give Pics with Karin Snipe.. i dont trust it exists.. ,')

I lost it when my character got eaten by the cloud unfortunately. I am looking for another one but they almost never spawn. It's a badass car though.

I haven't seen it in SP but considering how rare it is I'm not surprised. I'm not the only player who's seen it. Alien posted above. Others must have seen this car and perhaps even have a pic.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

I see sentinel xs' all the time. Had only seen one convertible when I 1st started the game. Kept it, then got rid later as I progressed. Hadn't seen another one until today when there were literally dozens around on the freeway area at the shrinks house

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

I very rarely see the F620's, I see sentinels and felons quite often

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Sheriff of Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

The Karin Snipe is the rarest vehicle. It only spawns randomly away from other vehicles and roads in the wilderness. You have to find that car on foot.

It's so rare you can't even find a Wiki page for it.

I saw one once near that peak with the ghost!  It was gone by the time I got there though... really a major bummer.  I'm going to look tonight until I find it.

Did you find it in SP or MP?

It's more common in SP, but I had my encounter in MP.

Track G.
  • Track G.

Crackhead

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:17 AM

hotknife

/Thread

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:49 AM Edited by Zonnex, 04 December 2013 - 03:49 AM.

Asea

It only appears in tutorial. If you chose that, win the first ttutorial race, and continued until you insure it, you have yourself a car that cannot spawn anywhere in online. Unique thing about it is that not only is it great for racing, at least for me, it also has stickers for the hoid and roof.

Nemesis

Personally, when fully mod, it is the best racing cycle than Akuma and Bati combined. It's both fast and very easy to control. It also acts a tad bit like an offroad vehicle it has a higher chance on mountains that regular ground bike.

Sentinel non XS version
Unlike the XS, the non XS version spawns incredibly rare even using the leave session trick. However, I did see an XS around almost a lot. I found it in an area where the Tailgator, another rare vehicle, is at.

Karin Sultan

Granted it's not too rare as it sometimes pass around more than the city. The beauty of that vehicle is that it's great for racing for the 4 people that can get inside. Also, when full modded, it reveals on the Sultan's side of the car vehicle as Sultan RS.

Troye
  • Troye

butts

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:23 AM

Karin Sultan

Granted it's not too rare as it sometimes pass around more than the city. The beauty of that vehicle is that it's great for racing for the 4 people that can get inside. Also, when full modded, it reveals on the Sultan's side of the car vehicle as Sultan RS.

The Sultan once spawning, which it does easy by the prison, will spawn 9/10 cars you see. I would rather have the Intruder or this so called Snipe over that. As for the Snipe, I checked all the possible car hashes with a bunch of people and tested them all, and there wasn't a Snipe.

• Metal Slime likes this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:25 AM

Karin Sultan

The Sultan once spawning, which it does easy by the prison, will spawn 9/10 cars you see. I would rather have the Intruder or this so called Snipe over that. As for the Snipe, I checked all the possible car hashes with a bunch of people and tested them all, and there wasn't a Snipe.

Have a look in the game data files, the data for the Karin Snipe exists I can assure you. I've only even see one modded in by a hacker personally though 

• WBaker and AlienTwo like this

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

The Sultan has to be the most owned rare car lol

I admit I had a hard time finding one at first but now that vehicle is all over sandy shores when I'm there

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

I love my f620. I am thinking about getting rid of my sentinal. The hard top convertable is alot cooler than the soft tops most convertables in the game has but i just want too many damn cars lol.

And even tho franklins buffalo doesnt spawn online i see more of them driven by players than any other non super car lol.

• AlienTwo likes this

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

how rare is the

Western Bagger 

I had one appear in front of my garage  Tinsel Apt 29

I had never saw this motorcycle before and the saddle bags jumped out at me when I saw it

I had an empty spot in my garage go I grabbed it ........

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

Karin Snipe huh. Lmao.
  • gpcguy1 likes this

Gibbzy101
  • Gibbzy101

DO ONE!

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

Tailgater for me!

Ilikepizza44
  • Ilikepizza44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Definitely the rarest legit car online has to be the voodoo. I haven't heard anyone say anything about it or see anyone ever drive it. Probably because it's so damn hard to find. But other than that the western bagger and nemisis is also pretty hard to find, I'd say those are the 3 rarest.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

I don't know what the Voodoo or Nemisis  looks like .......but will be trying to find out LOL

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Sheriff of Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:46 PM Edited by AlienTwo, 04 December 2013 - 03:46 PM.

I don't know what the Voodoo or Nemisis  looks like .......but will be trying to find out LOL

The voodoo looks like a cross between the Peyote and Tornado.  It's similar to how it looked in Vice City, it was the Hatians vehicle.  In this game it's always rusty and beaten up... which is a major bummer.

EDIT:  The Nemesis is a dirt bike.

an0nym0uz
  • an0nym0uz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

I own a Voodoo, with Chromed Crew Blue Hat, and Chrome Body.. and nice Chromed Wheeles..

I used this Voodoo to get the Ignition Bomb Award, park it at LSC (upper City), with the Bomb.. and wait and lough, when somebody wanna drive or dupe it..

Booom! ,')

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

Doesnt the voodoo spawn in sandy shores regularly?

No one can tell me a for sure spawn for Sentinels so........ Id say its rarest. No?

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by thatcrazypenguin, 04 December 2013 - 05:11 PM.

Funny this is mentioned I found a voodoo earlier today well found a lot of voodoos in one of the desert towns up north they were spawning regualy i got one, got it to lsc and was dissapointed to learn i couldnt get rid of the rust and it has no possible body mods what so ever, all in all a pretty dull car performence wise as well, i ended up trading it out of my garage for something else. didnt know it was apprently so rare.

Ive seen a lot of sentinel xs`s as well and sultans id wouldnt class any of the above 3 as rare.

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by Zonnex, 04 December 2013 - 05:18 PM.

Karin Sultan

I don't believe the Snipe exist either. Anyone says it does yet never provided pics through Snapmatic are actually lying.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

I see all of the "Rare" cars like the Voodoo, Sultan, Sentinel etc pretty often - considering it can be bought from the store I've never seen another Canis Bodhi even though it is awesome with best custom mods in the game! I almost don't want to post as I never see it talked about... :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users