Bati 800 Max Upgrade

27 replies to this topic
MetropleXHD
  • MetropleXHD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

Hey Guys

Not really into bikes but recently got this because of the series and loving it! haha

Thoughts on it?

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:41 PM Edited by Militia, 03 December 2013 - 03:42 PM.

It's called the Pegassi Bati 801 not 800.

There is a Pegassi Bati 801RR, too, the rarest bike in the game.

The Bati 801 regular isn't that special when compared to the Dinka Akuma.  If you're looking for the best stats for a motorcycle BEFORE and AFTER customization, it goes to the Dinka Akuma.  If you race, the Dinka Akuma always wins as well, check Youtube.

Nice bike, but not the best.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:21 PM Edited by xenorama, 03 December 2013 - 10:21 PM.

Akuma isn't faster, but it does have the best acceleration in the entire game, meaning it can definitely be faster in a twisty race. A straight race would be different.

The 801RR is my favorite, I love that bike. I didn't even realize it was a different bike until I found one in Little Seoul. Love the paint job with the bull head advertisement, I don't remember what company it's for.

• lucifieraies likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

Akuma isn't faster, but it does have the best acceleration in the entire game, meaning it can definitely be faster in a twisty race. A straight race would be different.

The 801RR is my favorite, I love that bike. I didn't even realize it was a different bike until I found one in Little Seoul. Love the paint job with the bull head advertisement, I don't remember what company it's for.

Idk man, that one I'd have to debate on...I already had a regular Pegassi Bati 801 and it sucked ass compared to the Dinka Akuma.  If you look at GTA Wiki's and Youtube, it always says the Dinka Akuma is the best, and when I ride on mine I am flying so fast the screen gets blurry, lol.

I personally never used an RR, so I can't speak for this bike, only the regular Bati 801 and Dinka Akuma.  Straight line speed tests aren't really important to me, only speed tests done on a race track with turns and hills and stuff like that to give it more of a realistic touch.

Straight Line test for each bike (minus the RR) the Akuma ALWAYS wins.  Even on a race track, the Akuma always wins.  Even before you customize it, it's acceleration is 5/5 and after you customize it, it's basically off the charts, the traction owns, and so does the top speed, braking is alright, too.

Maybe the RR is the best bike and rarest bike, but I never seen it or used it.  Plus the RR's customization options for re-spray is very limited with only like 4 advertisements, one being Sprunk, one being a cigarette company, Red Wood?  And two others, I find that a bit boring, whereas my Akuma has three color options.  I'd take an RR no doubt, but still I think the Akuma is better.

Funny thing is, I've seen a straight line speed test on Youtube with the Dinka Double-T, the Dinka Akuma, the Regular Bati 801, and the RR, and the regular Bati 801 BEAT the RR by a second, and the Akuma beat the regular Bati 801, so imo, the Akuma is the best bike in the game.

Keeping in mind, we are taking 10th's of a second, or a full second at best when comparing the speed tests, it's all so close it doesn't even matter, really.  Plus I play single player, nobody to race with there lol

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:51 PM Edited by gtasadude, 04 December 2013 - 12:52 PM.

The Bati is way better. It has a higher top speed, and with mods on it accelerates up pretty quickly. It's even better if you slip stream someone up to top speed. The Akuma is worthless as a racing bike.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

Keeping in mind, we are taking 10th's of a second, or a full second at best when comparing the speed tests, it's all so close it doesn't even matter, really.  Plus I play single player, nobody to race with there lol

I don't go for speed tests, I just go by the vehicle stats the game uses. The files have been cracked open by now and the official speed rankings are out there. Akuma's insane acceleration makes it a very formidable bike which could beat most vehicles in a race with turns. Even though the Bati does have a higher top speed, it will take a lot longer to get there, and that's another weakness with speed tests, in that it's questionable if they let the vehicle get up to their top speed.

Granted, the speed stats are probably before customizing, but I think the customizations mostly increase the stats by the same amounts. I could be wrong though and that could change the rankings.

It's unfortunate the Adder is the fastest car in the game, I thought the Cheetah would be. Cheetah feels faster, but it's actually third fastest, I believe behind the Entity as well.

I do like the Futo, but it drives like it's on ice. I can't believe how far it slides sometimes, definitely made for drifting. The Sultan was surprisingly good after customizing, I like it, but it's definitely not up there with the more race-worthy vehicles.

What's really weird is that the Enus Super Diamond is one of the fastest cars, I think it's like #4, maybe a little worse than that. It's so heavy and has such low acceleration so I was surprised to read that. It would be good on the open road, but I think it's an ugly car.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

I don't go for speed tests, I just go by the vehicle stats the game uses. The files have been cracked open by now and the official speed rankings are out there. Akuma's insane acceleration makes it a very formidable bike which could beat most vehicles in a race with turns. Even though the Bati does have a higher top speed, it will take a lot longer to get there, and that's another weakness with speed tests, in that it's questionable if they let the vehicle get up to their top speed.

Granted, the speed stats are probably before customizing, but I think the customizations mostly increase the stats by the same amounts. I could be wrong though and that could change the rankings.

It's unfortunate the Adder is the fastest car in the game, I thought the Cheetah would be. Cheetah feels faster, but it's actually third fastest, I believe behind the Entity as well.

I do like the Futo, but it drives like it's on ice. I can't believe how far it slides sometimes, definitely made for drifting. The Sultan was surprisingly good after customizing, I like it, but it's definitely not up there with the more race-worthy vehicles.

What's really weird is that the Enus Super Diamond is one of the fastest cars, I think it's like #4, maybe a little worse than that. It's so heavy and has such low acceleration so I was surprised to read that. It would be good on the open road, but I think it's an ugly car.

I agree with you, as usual.  Haha

The Rolls Roice (Enus Super Diamond) I had for a long time, it's a Sedan.  But I got rid of it around when I obtained the Fusilade, around when you made that one topic several days ago.  I thought it was a nice car, but that very same guy as I showed you in the other thread who was racing, the Super Diamond scored 11th!  Out of 15 Sedans...

The Super Diamond is a nice car for a Sedan, but since there is only so many garage spaces and what not, I decided to get rid of it for "Sports" classification cars, (Fusilade and Rapid GT - Before Rapid GT, the Exemplar) - And the $205,000 dollars I spent was washed out as I gained last night $270,800 dollars from owned properties for Trevor, lol.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

The Bati is way better. It has a higher top speed, and with mods on it accelerates up pretty quickly. It's even better if you slip stream someone up to top speed. The Akuma is worthless as a racing bike.

Which one?  RR or regular?  The RR might in fact be better than the Akuma, but there is no way you're going to tell me the regular is better than the Akuma....STRAIGHT line speed tests at the airport already prove the Akuma is best, and also around a race track with hills and sharp turns where you MUST slow down and use the breaks to get around the turn, also has the best lap time for the Akuma...Either way, out of all the motorcycles in this game, I'd go with the Akuma or the RR.  RR is the rarest and most likely even, or a tad better than the regular Bati 801.

1. Dinka Akuma

2. RR

3. Regular Bati

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by xenorama, 04 December 2013 - 04:34 PM.

The Bati, Bati RR, Double-T and Carbon RS (for online players) all have the same top speed and are the fastest bikes. Akuma is one notch below that but like I said, it has literally the fastest acceleration of ANY vehicle in the game. It can reach its top speed very very quickly.

Here's an example of the actual stats, scroll down for bikes: http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles

The fast bikes are at 8, and the Akuma is 7.5, but look at Akuma's acceleration of 10, that's way above the accel of the other bikes. Top speed isn't everything, acceleration is a major component of speed, that's one BIG reason I like the Voltic so much. It's ranked "low" in super cars because it has a low top speed, but its acceleration is amazing.

Still, that has to be pre-customization, so it's possible the rankings change after that, but I doubt it.

I really like the Akuma as well, I just wish it had a better looking headlight.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

The Bati, Bati RR, Double-T and Carbon RS (for online players) all have the same top speed and are the fastest bikes. Akuma is one notch below that but like I said, it has literally the fastest acceleration of ANY vehicle in the game. It can reach its top speed very very quickly.

Here's an example of the actual stats, scroll down for bikes: http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles

The fast bikes are at 8, and the Akuma is 7.5, but look at Akuma's acceleration of 10, that's way above the accel of the other bikes. Top speed isn't everything, acceleration is a major component of speed, that's one BIG reason I like the Voltic so much. It's ranked "low" in super cars because it has a low top speed, but its acceleration is amazing.

Still, that has to be pre-customization, so it's possible the rankings change after that, but I doubt it.

I really like the Akuma as well, I just wish it had a better looking headlight.

Thanks for the link, man.  Checking it out now!  Yeah, that is what I was trying to say, the Akuma seems to get up to speed VERY quick, whereas the Bati regular I had modded before obtaining the Akuma, it just took more seconds to get up there, imo.  Literally the screen is blurred when I use the Akuma.  One little bump sends me flying like 100 yards and I die, too, LOL

Still, though, if I had to pick the fastest, quickest, cool looking bike, it'd be the Akuma first, and second the RR.  Why have a Bati when you can in fact obtain the RR and have the rarer of the two Bati 801's?  That is how I look at it.  Akuma will always be my favorite for speed, but if I wanted a rare bike and fast one at the same time, I'd go with the RR.  Too bad the RR is so rare it bearly spawns on the road, never seen one in my game, and only by replaying the one heist in the beginning of the game gets you the RR to spawn again as Michael.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Hm...This website doesn't even include the RR.  It also lists some of the cars, such as the Oracle, as a Sports car when it's a Coupe or a Sedan, one of those, not a Sports Car.  Websites have errors and sometimes can't be trusted.  It's like asking a friend if an album or a band is good basing it off HIS preferences when you yourself has your OWN preferences.

As goes for the customization of cars and top speeds.  Sitting behind my Bati 801 regular seemed too slow, sitting behind my Dinka Akuma, I am across the whole map in seconds it feels like, lol

I agree that the Bati is an awesome bike, but since we don't have like 100 car spaces to park and save vehicles, I only can pick ONE emergency vehicle and ONE motorcycle, and I go with the Riot Truck for emergency vehicles, and I go with the Akuma for motorcycles.

And as I said above, we are talking 10th's of a second, or one full second at tops differences comparing some of the higher-end bikes...

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by xenorama, 05 December 2013 - 02:16 AM.

Hm...This website doesn't even include the RR.  It also lists some of the cars, such as the Oracle, as a Sports car when it's a Coupe or a Sedan, one of those, not a Sports Car.  Websites have errors and sometimes can't be trusted.  It's like asking a friend if an album or a band is good basing it off HIS preferences when you yourself has your OWN preferences.

As goes for the customization of cars and top speeds.  Sitting behind my Bati 801 regular seemed too slow, sitting behind my Dinka Akuma, I am across the whole map in seconds it feels like, lol

I agree that the Bati is an awesome bike, but since we don't have like 100 car spaces to park and save vehicles, I only can pick ONE emergency vehicle and ONE motorcycle, and I go with the Riot Truck for emergency vehicles, and I go with the Akuma for motorcycles.

And as I said above, we are talking 10th's of a second, or one full second at tops differences comparing some of the higher-end bikes...

The listings of sports or coupes isn't something that is in the stats, so that's definitely prone to error. The RR also might have the same stats as the regular 801, but I still prefer the RR overall.

Now see man, limited space is why I have 4 save files full of vehicles. One of my saves is "rampage only" vehicles, two of them are split between sports and rampage, and one is for the best sports cars only.

I even made sure to complete different Strangers & Freaks missions for each one so they have different file names, I certainly don't want to trust myself with timestamps only or I'm likely to save on the wrong slot when I'm updating an older one (and I did do that once long before I started building them on a serious basis).

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:07 AM

Don't trust their wiki. Check the statistics in GTA Online, the Double T has a lower top speed than the Bati. The Bati RR is the same as the Bati 801, just with decals (check the handling.dat). It doesn't matter how you test the bikes, they accelerate up to top speed very quickly and once they're both there, the Bati will go faster because it has a significantly higher top speed than the Akuma. This also doesn't take into account that you gain more speed while doing a wheelie on a motorbike, and the Akuma can barely pull a wheelie at high speed, unlike the Bati.

iNeedBoost
  • iNeedBoost

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:42 AM

I've never lost a bike race to an akuma on my 801 or my RR online, ever. Doesn't happen... You reach top speed on sport bikes or super cars so fast that acceleration almost never factors in. i mean literaly 100ft. At 100ft all the bikes seem to accelerate at the same rate. The akuma may have me by a foot or so off the line but garenteed within a few seconds i'm in front on my 801 or RR. Zero question. Straight track curvy track, it's all irrelevant.

gtasadude
  • gtasadude

Stunter

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:35 AM Edited by gtasadude, 05 December 2013 - 09:36 AM.

I've never lost a bike race to an akuma on my 801 or my RR online, ever. Doesn't happen... You reach top speed on sport bikes or super cars so fast that acceleration almost never factors in. i mean literaly 100ft. At 100ft all the bikes seem to accelerate at the same rate. The akuma may have me by a foot or so off the line but garenteed within a few seconds i'm in front on my 801 or RR. Zero question. Straight track curvy track, it's all irrelevant.

Exactly. The only car in this game that makes a big difference from its acceleration is the Entity XF. When the race is filled with tight corners and short roads, the Entity XF will outpace the Adder. But on the whole, the Adder is far superior.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:59 AM Edited by Militia, 05 December 2013 - 11:02 AM.

Straight Line Drag Race at Airport with the Dinka Akuma, Bati 801RR, Bati 801, and Dinka Double-T.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aJLBVUXkrDE

Akuma wins.

Akuma VS Entity XF (fastest car, and yes, it's better than the Adder in a straight line or on a race track, don't see how you think the Adder is "superior")

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=VIr-3qzpmmU

Akuma Wins

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QV13_7ANCa8

12 motorcycles tested:

1. Akuma

2. Double-T

3. RR

4. Nemesis

5. Bati 801

6. Ruffian

7. Sanchez

8. PCJ 600

9. Vader

10. Hexer

11. Western Bagger

12. Faggio

Akuma Wins!

Would you like me to keep going?  I don't care what a "fact" page says or what Los Santos Customs says, I agree with the stats on Youtube showing it in action right before my eyes.

Plus I used all these bikes myself and easily came to the conclusion the Akuma always wins, if anything the Bati RR or regular is in second place.  The Akuma even beat the Entity XF!  It just GOES too fast, and you guys think it's slow?  LOL

Regardless, I won't argue.  And I will keep my Akuma.  The only possible bike I'd trade it for would be the RR, only cuz it's so hard to find on the street, until you replay the first bank heist.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

Anyways, for the challenge of obtaining the Bati 801RR, I got it.  I got rid of my Dinka Akuma.  I still don't agree with you all about the Dinka being slower than the Bati, but since the Bati RR is rare and hard to find and damn close to the speed of the Akuma, I decided to keep the RR and discard the Dinka Akuma.

Rockstar is so stupid when they designed the spawning of vehicles in this game.  The only time this bike spawns is replaying the Jewelry Store Robbery, once you get onto the RR in the mission, you just blow yourself up with a grenade, then quit the mission and let it load, once it loads, you should be able within 5-10 minutes find the RR on the road, it only works for Michael, but what I did was took it off Michael as Trevor, and then when I got on it with Trevor, I drove around and found another RR, and took that one.  I do this because when I try to take the stolen one from Michael and put it in my Sandy Shores garage, it always disappears, so I didn't save it, reloaded the game, and did this again and just found a totally different RR as Trevor after stealing Michael's.  Now I got the RR and it's fully modded and in my Sandy Shores garage for Trevor.

After all is said and done, now when I turn on my game, switch over to Michael or Trevor, I see tons of RR's on the road, without replaying the mission or going to Trev's Sandy Shores garage and riding my own RR.  This game is just wack with spawning, lol

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

Rockstar is so stupid when they designed the spawning of vehicles in this game.  The only time this bike spawns is replaying the Jewelry Store Robbery

Well, I found a bunch in Little Seoul long after I had beaten the game, when I was looking for the Sultan. It actually took seeing like 3 of them before I realized it was something special and finally grabbed it. I had remembered reading about the "801 and 801RR" but I thought it was like the Sultan, where you upgrade it and it "becomes" the Sultan RS.

Only after I grabbed an 801RR did it finally click that it was a different bike and that it had liveries instead of paint jobs.

I don't see them much anymore, I just got lucky.

Which of the paint jobs you do like the best? This isn't my picture, but it's the same paint job that I prefer:

Bati_801RR_V.jpg

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

I actually like the Sprunk one the best, Livery 4.  Redwood Cigarettes one is nice...Ya know what, I like all 4!  But Sprunk one is my favorite, the other three are a close second behind.  I like that green color, especially on a race bike.

I still think the Akuma is the fastest, though.  I mean think about it.  It makes sense to me.  If it has 10/10 for acceleration, but not as high of a top speed as the Bati, for instance, if the acceleration is dominating then it accels up to speed, QUICKER than any other bike.  If you only race lets say 100 yards, since the Akuma's acceleration is maxed out, it should get up to speed way before the Bati gets up there and the race will be OVER by the time the Bati pulls ahead - This is the way I see it in my eyes, also from the Youtube videos above...What did you think of those?  Akuma always wins...

For LOOKS, the RR or regular Bati is way better than the Akuma.  The Carbon RS is awesome too, even better than the RR imo or the regular Bati, but I don't have the Collector's Edition nor do I play stupid Online, so I can't ever get this bike unless Rockstar decides to add it in a DLC with single player sometime.  I'd like the Khamelion too, and the Hotknife hot rod looking vehicle.  Wishful thinking, most likely lol

It's very very rare you found these bikes just on the street, as you know I am 100% since the first week in October, and through my gameplay to 100%, I never saw the RR on the street.  And after 100%, I never saw one either.  Not until I replayed the first Jewelry Store Heist was I able to find this bike.  Idk why, but a lot of bikes spawn at night, and also as Michael or Trevor the most.  Also they can be found a lot of times in the parking lot at LSC near Michael's house - The one closest to his safehouse.

Then you climb onto your RR, and tons spawn.  Wtf!

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

I still think the Akuma is the fastest, though.  I mean think about it.  It makes sense to me.  If it has 10/10 for acceleration, but not as high of a top speed as the Bati, for instance, if the acceleration is dominating then it accels up to speed, QUICKER than any other bike.  If you only race lets say 100 yards, since the Akuma's acceleration is maxed out, it should get up to speed way before the Bati gets up there and the race will be OVER by the time the Bati pulls ahead - This is the way I see it in my eyes, also from the Youtube videos above...What did you think of those?  Akuma always wins...

That's what I was saying, the Akuma's acceleration makes it very formidable. Not just the best acceleration of the bikes, it has the fastest acceleration in the entire game, beating every vehicle.

I use the Akuma as one of my quick save vehicles, Trevor is on it with his black motorcycle jacket (the one with the white stripes on the sleeves). It also shares a name with my favorite Street Fighter character.

Here, I took a photo of mine last night to share:

SUCtgJP.jpg

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by Militia, 06 December 2013 - 04:06 PM.

That's what I was saying, the Akuma's acceleration makes it very formidable. Not just the best acceleration of the bikes, it has the fastest acceleration in the entire game, beating every vehicle.

I use the Akuma as one of my quick save vehicles, Trevor is on it with his black motorcycle jacket (the one with the white stripes on the sleeves). It also shares a name with my favorite Street Fighter character.

Here, I took a photo of mine last night to share:

SUCtgJP.jpg

VERY nice bike man, very very nice!  Mine looked absolutely horrible, the top (seat part) was yellow, the "secondary color" or those bars in the middle of the bike was blue, and the tires were red.  Looked absolutely horrible.  I said this in the "Pimp My Whip" thread as well;, you, and many people here sure know how to put a car together or a bike together to glow and shine very nicely.  I seem to really suck at it when it comes to first and secondary colors and stripes, etc.  I like the all solid single colors on my cars.  I did manage to put some cars colors very nicely, but some were horrible, especially the Akuma.  Akuma is gone now, so the horrible paint job is gone forevermore lol

Damn does yours look badass, I really really like the painjob with white, black, and chrome.

Want to know something funny, or perhaps embarassing that I learned only TWO days ago and had the game beaten 100% since the first week of October?  I JUST learned you could customize the "personal" vehicles like Franklin's Buffalo, Bagger Motorcycle, Michael's Tailgater, and Trevor's Bodhi!!!  I always thought everything could be customized, but not those personal vehicles given to you.  A little late as I had them stock through the whole game, lol.  Oh well, now they are customized.

If you say that (about the Akuma) and I say that about the Akuma, and Youtube shows us about the Akuma, why does the two guys above say otherwise?  We all know the Akuma has a 10 for acceleration, so it picks up to speed quicker, resulting in winning a race, so what do they mean that it's slower?  I don't get that.  Denial?

• xenorama likes this

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

Akuma is only slower in its top speed by 0.5 in the stats, and that's not much. The bike more than makes up for that with acceleration. The only thing it doesn't make up for is those creepy little headlights  :lol:

It also took me about a month and a half of playing before I noticed you could customize the personal vehicles. Had never even considered it, even after Jimmy upgraded Michael's car.

So easy to overlook the obvious!

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

Akuma is only slower in its top speed by 0.5 in the stats, and that's not much. The bike more than makes up for that with acceleration. The only thing it doesn't make up for is those creepy little headlights  :lol:

It also took me about a month and a half of playing before I noticed you could customize the personal vehicles. Had never even considered it, even after Jimmy upgraded Michael's car.

So easy to overlook the obvious!

Totally agree about the Akuma.  The reason it looks worse than the Bati is those headlights, right indeed.

Lol, yeah, that is funny about the personal vehicles.  Oh well, now we know.

MetropleXHD
  • MetropleXHD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:04 PM

Straight Line Drag Race at Airport with the Dinka Akuma, Bati 801RR, Bati 801, and Dinka Double-T.

Akuma wins.

Akuma VS Entity XF (fastest car, and yes, it's better than the Adder in a straight line or on a race track, don't see how you think the Adder is "superior")

Akuma Wins

12 motorcycles tested:

1. Akuma

2. Double-T

3. RR

4. Nemesis

5. Bati 801

6. Ruffian

7. Sanchez

8. PCJ 600

9. Vader

10. Hexer

11. Western Bagger

12. Faggio

Akuma Wins!

Would you like me to keep going?  I don't care what a "fact" page says or what Los Santos Customs says, I agree with the stats on Youtube showing it in action right before my eyes.

Plus I used all these bikes myself and easily came to the conclusion the Akuma always wins, if anything the Bati RR or regular is in second place.  The Akuma even beat the Entity XF!  It just GOES too fast, and you guys think it's slow?  LOL

Regardless, I won't argue.  And I will keep my Akuma.  The only possible bike I'd trade it for would be the RR, only cuz it's so hard to find on the street, until you replay the first bank heist.

Great post man! Helped me out :)

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by Militia, 10 December 2013 - 10:12 PM.

Akuma wins.

Akuma Wins

12 motorcycles tested:

1. Akuma

2. Double-T

3. RR

4. Nemesis

5. Bati 801

6. Ruffian

7. Sanchez

8. PCJ 600

9. Vader

10. Hexer

11. Western Bagger

12. Faggio

Akuma Wins!

Great post man! Helped me out :)

No problem dude.  You kinda replied late, as of now I have a Pegassi Bati 801RR AND the Dinka Akuma.  Akuma is for Michael's impound garage and the RR is parked in Trevor's Sandy Shores trailer park garage.  Bati's look best, and indeed can do the wheelies on them as I noticed and what some guy said above us ^ and Akuma's cannot do wheelies, but the Akuma will always win it seems when it comes to racing.  I like both equally as much, but for different reasons.  And I think the RR is the rarest bike in the game, so I wanted one.  It's easy to obtain if you just replay the Jewelry Store Heist in the beginning of the game.  There is Youtube videos all around to show you exactly what to do, if you need a link, just let me know.  And the Akuma is at the airport, it has a fixed spawn location, but it's mostly recommended to go to Airport with Michael or Franklin because if you go as Trevor, you will get three wanted stars and it's a pain in the ass sometimes on a bike trying to get away from the cops.  It's so f*cking fast though, it's easy to escape if you know the right spots  :cool:

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:14 AM

Well even though it's a sedan Oracle actually is classed as a sports car in game. Rockstar's car classifications are kind of strange in my opinion. There's actually two Oracles also that are two different cars, like the Gallivanter Baller, and they're both listed as sports. Well, that's what it says when you get into them.  At least in single player, I don't know about the online races as I, like you, don't play online at all.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

Well even though it's a sedan Oracle actually is classed as a sports car in game. Rockstar's car classifications are kind of strange in my opinion. There's actually two Oracles also that are two different cars, like the Gallivanter Baller, and they're both listed as sports. Well, that's what it says when you get into them.  At least in single player, I don't know about the online races as I, like you, don't play online at all.

Eh, it's alright.  Oracle is boring and not very good with speed, there is much faster cars, and much better "Sports" cars, too.

Tone 8
  • Tone 8

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:07 AM

I realize this is a somewhat old thread, but I wanted to bump it to see if people's opinions have changed any.

Basically, what I am specifically wondering is whether a Pegassi Bati 801 is ultimately better overall than the Dinka Akuma... once all the mods are upgraded. Also, my question is primarily intended for GTA on-line, not story mode.

From just the on-screen bar-graph in the game, once turbo and other speed/acceleration mods get added to the Pegassi Bati 801, it appears to match the acceleration of the Dinka Akuma 

Can anyone confirm or deny positively whether mod upgrade stats exist in-game beyond what the bar graphs display? By that I mean, despite the bar-graph indicating a matched top acceleration after the Bati gets fully modded, when the Akuma is fully modded as well... does the Akuma's acceleration stat really go off the charts, thus once again exceeding the acceleration of the modded Bati?

On a seperate note, after reading through this thread, it does not seem like anyone referenced the vehicle stats on the R* social club web site.

http://socialclub.ro...ne/motorcycles/

According to its graphs, the standard Bati and the Bati RR are identical, only the paint job/decals are different. Furthermore, except for top acceleration, the stock Bati has better stats than the stock Akuma. Depsite that, I can totally understand why some people would argue the Akuma is better during an actual race due to its acceleration and the need to slow down and speed up on turns, etc. However, if the stats really do max out, then I would think a fully modded Bati would match a fully modded Akuma in acceleration while the other stats would still lean in favor of the Bati.

The main reason why I added to this thread is because in GTA on-line I just bought and customized/fully-modded a standard Bati because I am presuming the stats do max out, and therefore my Bati would be better stat-wise than a fully-modded Akuma. However, I personally prefer the look of the Akuma (although I agree with most people about its bead-little-eye-like head lights), so if someone can concretely give me a reason as to why a fully upgraded Akuma is better (purely on stats) than a fully upgraded Bati, I would like to hear that argument. In my opinion, if an upgraded Akuma does have acceleration stats, which really do go off the charts, then I would consider either buying an additional Akuma with upgrades or replacing the Bati I just got.

Thanks,

_TONE_

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users