Photo

So the free Heists pack...

49 replies to this topic
xPwnHD
  • xPwnHD

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:50 AM

shut the f*ck up AlexL, you and Bert and all the other whiners that constantly bitch. Please destroy your GTA v. You clearly don't deserve it.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:54 AM

shut the f*ck up AlexL, you and Bert and all the other whiners that constantly bitch. Please destroy your GTA v. You clearly don't deserve it.

I bet you are not even old enough to play GTA, so why don't get the f*ck out of here and join the other sheeple, fanboy, Rockstar worshipping maggots in a big clusterf*ck?

xPwnHD
  • xPwnHD

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:59 AM

I worship rockstar because I enjoy the game? Get out of here with your BS logic. Stop bitching about the game. You contribute nothing at all. Neither do I, but I don't go bitching about the game in every damn thread. (I can't reply on my phone)

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:02 AM

I worship rockstar because I enjoy the game? Get out of here with your BS logic. Stop bitching about the game. You contribute nothing at all. Neither do I, but I don't go bitching about the game in every damn thread. (I can't reply on my phone)

Define "bitching"

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:05 AM Edited by StingrayX, 04 December 2013 - 03:07 AM.

As you can expect, they add most of the stuff to online and SOME stuff to singleplayer...

http://gtaforums.com...ine-crap/page-8

Keep that sh*t in that thread.

Who put you in charge? You have no say in nothing so just deal with his post. It is true.

:dozing: Ah another fanboy or hater argument. This whole forum is a mess right now. Gen-chat getting all retarded after that Paul Walker accident and the same old "fanboy vs hater" GTA V argument still rages on.

• AlexL and KingPancakes like this

xPwnHD
  • xPwnHD

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:07 AM

Constantly whining about things. In your case, on pretty much every thread you make/post on you're bashing MP and SP. Sell your GTA and be done with it.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:10 AM

Constantly whining about things. In your case, on pretty much every thread you make/post on you're bashing MP and SP. Sell your GTA and be done with it.

Why should I sell my GTA? It's the only reason why I'm keeping my PS3, it's my favorite game and I hate seeing it being butchered by a sellout company who once upon a time used to be good.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

If his input bugs you so much then why don't you just sign off of this forum, hell the internet, throw your computer out of the window, and never come back? He isn't hurting you with his negativity is he?

generalpudim
  • generalpudim

kill me...

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:36 AM

if you don't like him just ignore him,you don't need to agreed with him or even speak to him

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:44 AM

I'm beginning to wonder what the average IQ level is on this side of the forum. Probably 20. There are some good contributors, however you happen to be the exact opposite. Let me give you a taste of your own medicine, "shut the f*ck" up, xPwn, and get off the internet. ;)

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:48 AM

I'm beginning to wonder what the average IQ level is on this side of the forum. Probably 20. There are some good contributors, however you happen to be the exact opposite. Let me give you a taste of your own medicine, "shut the f*ck" up, xPwn, and get off the internet. ;)

Lol :miranda:

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:39 AM Edited by tapz63, 04 December 2013 - 04:40 AM.

I hope the heists are really difficult with huge payouts. One life each, at least 15-20 mins in length, with a five star wanted level to lose after. The host of the heist should get to decide cuts for the team mates beforehand, and a cool down period should be implemented too.

Hopefully rockstar gets it right. I really like the game but in a game were money is king, you need a way to make a lotta money fast. I am getting tired of playing for a few hours grinding away, just to get enough money to put a few new parts on a car and get a few new paintjobs. Security vans are can get you $50, 000 in 10 mins but they only show up on my map every 3-4 days :/

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:51 AM Edited by Sasqui, 04 December 2013 - 09:52 AM.

I'm exited about the heists. I'm hoping the heists will be challenging and creative. I don't want to just walk into a bank and point my gun at some people, demand money, get it and lose the cops in 5 minutes. I want it to be varied. I want some heists to be like the Three Leaf Clover heist in GTA IV, where you have a nice shootout afterwards, but I don't want to have it be like that every time. The police reaction should be different depending on what place you rob and how stealthily you get it done. Maybe if your crew members get killed, you can hold people hostage and trade them to the police in exchange for a crew member back like in Payday 2. It would be awesome if you could get the getaway vehicles, choose the cuts, pick some NPCs like Packie or Chef, and then keep improving their skill.
I have high expectations for the heists because even though online isn't the greatest right now, it shows unrivaled potential. It could be everything Payday 2 and Grand Theft Auto are and more.

EDIT: Also I don't want to just steal money, I want to be able to steal jewelry, art, antiques or maybe gold in some heists.

Ixnay
  • Ixnay

bizarro starter kit

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

Heists would be cool, but I'd also like to have other things to do: drug deals, lists of cars to steal for somebody, maybe some different random events, even more job-like stuff (like towing cars).

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

There be some heists where if you are good you can get in and out of a place without being spotted. It would put stealth to good use.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

There should be backstabbing too. Imagine a four way stand off for 1 million dollars, last man (or women) standing gets it all

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

Jesus f*cking Christ and you people wonder why you get so much hate.

I have no idea why a human attitude of that nature exists. It just does.

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:22 PM

I feel like heists are gonna disappoint.

I really hope I'm wrong.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

If his input bugs you so much then why don't you just sign off of this forum, hell the internet, throw your computer out of the window, and never come back? He isn't hurting you with his negativity is he?

To quite a certain unnamed forum member.

"Who put you in charge? You have no say in nothing so just deal with his post. It is true."

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

Define "bitching"

Might be easier to just scan through your own posts, tough guy. Yet again, here you are in an argument.

Stop being so aggressive, it's really not impressing anyone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users