Quantcast

» «
Photo

has anyone notice in cop chases it sounds like they say los angeles

16 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:14 AM Edited by hugh750, 03 December 2013 - 08:15 AM.

has anyone notice in cop chases it sounds like they say los angeles instead of los santos?

unless i imagined it. :blink:

oops i just noticed i posted in the wrobg group sorry i ment to post in gta online.

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:12 AM

anyone?

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

Nope

Osho
  • Osho

High Roller

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

u mean online, right? 

can't say buddy, never noticed.

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:28 PM Edited by hugh750, 03 December 2013 - 03:30 PM.

u mean online, right? 

can't say buddy, never noticed.

i swear i did hear it in gta online. :lol:

DopeSack
  • DopeSack

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

only thing i have noticed is with 1 star and running away on foot with no weapon out i hear "he has a weapon" then the shooting begins just like real cops the realism is almost spot on only thing that would be better is if after they gunned you down they walked up and put 2 more shots in your corpse 

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

only thing i have noticed is with 1 star and running away on foot with no weapon out i hear "he has a weapon" then the shooting begins just like real cops the realism is almost spot on only thing that would be better is if after they gunned you down they walked up and put 2 more shots in your corpse 

You obviously haven't played GTA IV, they keep shooting your corpse until respawn, literally.

• Lock N' Stock, Lil ski and don ovdi' island like this

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:41 PM Edited by Lil ski, 03 December 2013 - 07:43 PM.

You obviously haven't played GTA IV, they keep shooting your corpse until respawn, literally.
Same with peds in every GTA where if they get in the slightest trouble with the law (like say bump their cars) they shoot them dead. Pretty funny tho.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

That pissed me off even more about getting killed by cops in IV.

• don ovdi' island likes this

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

I swear they say LAPD sometimes too, or LSPD..

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Yeah, especially with the fat cops saying "chaaaarge" while Nick/Luis/Johnny laid death, it's funny, I miss the LC cops, as stereotypical and GTAish as it could get.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 03 December 2013 - 10:24 PM.

Yeah, especially with the fat cops saying "chaaaarge" while Nick/Luis/Johnny laid death, it's funny, I miss the LC cops, as stereotypical and GTAish as it could get.

"Hey! Where you going? HELLO?!?"
"I'll shoot yer tits off!"
"You're about to be a statistic!"

"Let's tango, cowboy!"

"Game over, f*ck-o!"
"Hey sh*tstain! Pull over where we can see ya!"

"This is part of the job I love!"
"Smile for the camera, hotshot!"

Although the LSPD and FIB can be funny, the LCPD and NOOSE were funnier.

• Bonnano likes this

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:38 PM

I just noticed that apparently, you get tagged with 3 stars if you end a cop's life by ANY means now...I was leaving Paleto Bay and encountered a motorcycle cop on the side of the road and thought let's see what happens if I run him over...initial contact got me 1 star, which I anticipated, and the 2nd pass got me 3 stars...I don't recall that ever happening in IV - I always got only 2 stars for running a cop over in IV, sometimes only 1.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:43 PM

@Rojovo74

It's because the LCPD thinks it was an accident. While the Police Dept, the County Sheriff's & Highway patrol think that it was highly intentional.

[µT]
  • [µT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

I never heard it but it's possible.. I got in a taxi to Stab City as Franklin and he says Slab City which is what it's based on apparently, so a few actors mixing it up with its real equivalent doesn't seem too crazy

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

Riding in my '85 tahoma

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:08 AM

LMAO this

nostalgia moment..

SoulTrain75
  • SoulTrain75

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:11 AM

i thought i heard one say that to the other day like "stop! los angelos police." or something like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users