» «

Rockstar made LA better before

6 replies to this topic
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:35 AM

In L.A. Noire, Hollywoodland is better than Vinewood.

• pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:36 AM

You need sleep.

• spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

Team Bondi made LA Noire if I recall correctly. I think Rockstar helped finish it but the majority of it was not Rockstar.

• ColePhelps27

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

Team Bondi created LA Noire, Rockstar produced it.

• Dope_0110

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:02 AM

Are you stupid or what?

LA Noire was a much more serious game and it also has LA in  the title.. so of course they were modeling the city to look as much as the real thing. And it also contains only a piece of the real city.

GTA games make PARODIES or real life, including the city. They try to represent the whole city, to capture everything important about it, but on a smaller scale as it all has to be placed in a certain amount of space.

• Murray Bunyan and SwingingSpidey like this

• Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:06 AM

The map in L.A Noire was empty and boring. Driving from crime scene to crime scene was annoying and pointless. It could have been replaced by a cutscene. Personally, I just made my partner drive all the time so I don't mess up the car.

• Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:06 AM

Well, I sort of agree, sort of don't. 

Team Bondi's LA looked great. From a distance. But it was also pretty generic, and there were huge areas that were basically empty - even built up areas. There was very little to explore. 

R*'s LA (this time around) looks as good as TB's, but pack in so much more detail and so many more areas to explore, and so much life in those areas, that it smashes LA Noire's city into a bloody pulp, leaves a boot mark on its chest and writes 'f*ck you Team Bondi' on its body in lipstick. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users