[REL|SA] PS2 Graphics

93 replies to this topic
THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

BG: Bravo pich pozdravqvam te napravil si chudesna rabota s tova igrata da izglejda kato na PS2-to (pochti). Izglejda hubavo kato igraq SA-MP :D.
Pak ti kazvam chudesna rabota i produljavai da izobratqvash hubavi modove :D

EN: Congratulations on your job the game looks like the PS2 one (almost). Looks good when i play SA-MP :D .

As i said before good job and keep doing more awesome mods. :D

P.P - Ako se spravish s cvetovete te priznavam

BG:
Може ли да ми кажеш кои цветове трябва да променя. Искам помощ!!! 
Както казах преди трябват ми такива хора който да ми казват за бъгове, неправилни цветове и др.
някаде към 20:00-21:00 по някое време небето не е оранжево както трябва да е а е светло синьо. Кажи ми ако говориш за тези цветове. ПОМОГНИ МИ! Искам да ми кажеш за кои точно цветове говориш. Искам моят МОД не да е само готин или добре да стои на играта, искам мода да прилича ИЗЦЯЛО на PS2.
Благодаря ти

EN:

Can you tell me what colors should change. I need help! 
As I said before I need these people to tell me about bugs, wrong colors etc.. 
20:00 to 21:00 to somewhere sometime sky is not orange as it should be and is bright blue. Tell me if you talk about these colors. Help me! I want you to tell me exactly what colors mean. I want my mod not only cool or good standing of the game, I want to look like fashion entirely on PS2.
Thank you.

Using Google Translate to translate in English
If anything isn't right you know who to blame...
:D :D :D

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:38 PM

I have a ***NEW*** Update for you...

PS2 Graphics V2.8 
I will put a Video link in the future to show you the differences betwen my mod and the original GTA San Andreas

LINK:
http://www.mediafire...aphics_V2.8.rar

Hope you like the ***NEW*** Update :D :D :D

• snoops26 and misho339 like this

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

I'm back with the video that i promised 
LINK:

This video shows the PS2 Graphics V2.8.
I know the video has some mistakes, but i hope you like it.

• snoops26, JeFandd152, SergeantSavidge and 1 other like this

misho339
  • misho339

Playa

• New Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:43 AM

BG: Bravo pich pozdravqvam te napravil si chudesna rabota s tova igrata da izglejda kato na PS2-to (pochti). Izglejda hubavo kato igraq SA-MP :D.
Pak ti kazvam chudesna rabota i produljavai da izobratqvash hubavi modove :D

EN: Congratulations on your job the game looks like the PS2 one (almost). Looks good when i play SA-MP :D .

As i said before good job and keep doing more awesome mods. :D

P.P - Ako se spravish s cvetovete te priznavam

BG:
Може ли да ми кажеш кои цветове трябва да променя. Искам помощ!!! 
Както казах преди трябват ми такива хора който да ми казват за бъгове, неправилни цветове и др.
някаде към 20:00-21:00 по някое време небето не е оранжево както трябва да е а е светло синьо. Кажи ми ако говориш за тези цветове. ПОМОГНИ МИ! Искам да ми кажеш за кои точно цветове говориш. Искам моят МОД не да е само готин или добре да стои на играта, искам мода да прилича ИЗЦЯЛО на PS2.
Благодаря ти

EN:

Can you tell me what colors should change. I need help! 
As I said before I need these people to tell me about bugs, wrong colors etc.. 
20:00 to 21:00 to somewhere sometime sky is not orange as it should be and is bright blue. Tell me if you talk about these colors. Help me! I want you to tell me exactly what colors mean. I want my mod not only cool or good standing of the game, I want to look like fashion entirely on PS2.
Thank you.

Using Google Translate to translate in English
If anything isn't right you know who to blame...

BG: Imam predvid cveta na interiorite (kushtite i tn).                   A tova za vecherta ne go bqh zabelqzal.

EN: I mean the color for the interiors (the safehouses etc.)                     And that with the nightime didn't saw that.

• THE.NOOB likes this

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

BG:
В интериорите цветовете не са променени чак толкова. А и даже да искам няма как. Само колормода ще свърши работа. Виждал съм а и даже съм играл на ПлейСтейшън2 и единственото променено нещо е по силни цветове. Ето виж това.
grandtheftautosanand.jpg
Според мен на ПС2 версията има някакво размазване (trails) ефект.

EN:

The interior colors are not changed that much. And even I do not. Only Colormod will do. I've seen and I've even played the PlayStaition2 and the only thing changed is strong colors. Here look at this 

I think of the PS2 version has some blur (trails) effect.

• misho339 likes this

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:06 AM

An Update will be released in future...
The update will have:
-More acurate colors
-Less light
-Fixed orange people

The update is coming soon

• misho339 likes this

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

The Update is here...

This update may not be like the others because this wasn't upgrade the last version (V2.8)
This is with ***NEW*** timecyc.
The color corection was changes.
Colormod was added too.

LINK:
http://www.mediafire...aphics_V2.9.rar

Hope you like it. :D :D :D
Sorry for the BAD English 

• misho339 likes this

lolya
  • lolya

I hate stairs

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:26 AM Edited by lolya, 16 June 2014 - 10:27 AM.

Version 2.9 makes orange atmosphere to be gone... Does this only happens to me?

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:58 PM Edited by THE.NOOB, 16 June 2014 - 03:00 PM.

As I said 
"This is with ***NEW*** timecyc.
The colorcorection was changed."
Wasn't remade or upgrade the old version.

I forgot to mention this is only a TEST version.
The orange atmosphere is a little bit different. Not like a normal orange atmosphere. Does your Graphics card support Pixel Shader???
Maybe that's cause the problem. On my PC i have a Pixel Shader, cuz colormod need it to run.

I did this version because I want to try with the original weather...
All the older versions was with changed weaters (no clouds on some weathers, changed colors on the sky...)

If you have Pixel Shader, sorry it's my problem with the MOD. I'll try to fix it soon. I PROMISE!!!
Sorry for my BAD English.

JeFandd152
  • JeFandd152

"I'm clean, legit." - CJ

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

looks great for me, thanks THE.NOOB.  :D

lolya
  • lolya

I hate stairs

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:37 AM Edited by lolya, 20 June 2014 - 10:38 AM.

As I said 
"This is with ***NEW*** timecyc.
The colorcorection was changed."
Wasn't remade or upgrade the old version.
I forgot to mention this is only a TEST version.
The orange atmosphere is a little bit different. Not like a normal orange atmosphere. Does your Graphics card support Pixel Shader???
Maybe that's cause the problem. On my PC i have a Pixel Shader, cuz colormod need it to run.
I did this version because I want to try with the original weather...
All the older versions was with changed weaters (no clouds on some weathers, changed colors on the sky...)
If you have Pixel Shader, sorry it's my problem with the MOD. I'll try to fix it soon. I PROMISE!!!
Sorry for my BAD English.

I have Pixel Shader of course. And colormod works fine for me.

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:25 PM

Ok I promise i will work HARD on my MOD.
Sorry for the problem.
If you want you can use the V2.8 For now on while I'm making a better timecyc, ok?

Sorry again, I will work HARD.

Sorry for the BAD English.
:( :( :(

inadequate
  • inadequate

Midnight Emulator

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:24 AM

Relax dude, take your time. I like your mod.

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:56 AM

BAD NEWS.
I'm out of my country. Not kicked of course but on vocation for 2 months. A summer vocation. I will use a laptop to make the mod this time. I have to download GTA San Andreas again and start mod. I promise i will warn you when GTA San Andreas is fully downloaded and installed. I know you don't care too much, but this time i PROMISE the mod will be better. Because of my old monitor i wasn't able to see the colors in their true color. With the laptop i will see the colors better and I'm sure the mod will go further. I'm sorry for the BAD News. Thank you for understanding.
Peace.

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:11 PM

Ok guys time time for NEW Update...
This update is a lot better than the previous one. Because of the Draw Distance.
UltimaRisingPhoenix (VIDEO-https://www.youtube....h?v=KEZYTKACgyo) Found a file named "seabed.ipl" that changes the draw distance and make the sun bigger and brighter (like in PS2). 
Thanks to him now the mod is a lot better and a lot more acurate. The Fog, the draw distance, the sun in only one file: "seabed.ipl"
Of and almost forgot...the MOD:
http://www.mediafire...aphics_V3.0.rar
Hope you like the MOD.
Link to the UltimaRisingPhoenix's Chanel:
www.youtube.com/user/UltimaRisingPhoenix
Tell me if you have some problems with the mod.

Sorry for my Bad english.

• ssbawesome and snoops26 like this

snoops26
  • snoops26

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

Cool nice one thanks!

• THE.NOOB likes this

uncredited
  • uncredited

Midnight Marauder

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:15 PM Edited by uncredited, 15 July 2014 - 08:16 PM.

I think I have found a little bug. I use TTDISA and Silent's patch but I honestly do not think it comes from those mods.

This bug occurs when I move the camera. It appears and disappears according the camera angle.

O9Lp0vc.jpg?1

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:51 PM Edited by THE.NOOB, 18 July 2014 - 01:25 PM.

I think I have found a little bug. I use TTDISA and Silent's patch but I honestly do not think it comes from those mods.

This bug occurs when I move the camera. It appears and disappears according the camera angle.

O9Lp0vc.jpg?1

I've got the same problem, but I'm 100% sure it isn't from the PS2 timecyc. It's from the colormod and maybe from the video card. Can you tell me what Video Card you have, Mine is Intel HD Graphics. yours... BTW Please give me a link to the Silent's patch I've been waiting to came out. Is it came out? Please Bro give me a link.

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

Ok guys It's time for a new update.
This update contains:
-better sky colors
-each weather depends on the place you are. Example. You are in LV, the weather will be LV PS2 style. I don't know if you noticed this before. All the weather sky colors was the same. Now this is more acurate.
I have a friend of mine that has PS2 and GTA San Andreas. I played 2-3 hours and I saw how many, many mistakes i've made. In Los Santos at 20:00 the sky color is Orange, in Country side it's blue (upper sky) orange (bottom sky). The LV has a kinda purple night color. You have to bring your brightness in game to LOW. This will make the game look more acurate. Or if your monitor is darker (like mine) Don't bring the brightness to low. Oh I almost forgot. THE MOD
>>>LINK<<<

Hope you like my mod. From now on I will stop making screenshots, because my GPU doesn't support Pixel Shader (that means I can't run colormod)  If you want I will still upload screenshots, but they will not be acurate, Very bright colors. 

Sorry for my horrible English. I'm Bulgarian. 
*BROFIST*

• thathipsterkid and snoops26 like this

T0MST3R
  • T0MST3R

(sH0ot3r)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

Hi THENOOB Thx for this really cool mod, you made it really Like the PS2 Version ;) Thank you thank you !! :D

• snoops26 and THE.NOOB like this

thathipsterkid
  • thathipsterkid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:04 PM

Thank you so much for this project and keeping active! It saddens me that the atmosphere and vibrancy of the PS2 version was absent in its PC release :( And the fact they put it back in for ios/Android makes me even more confused as to why they left it out! So I believe that putting the atmosphere back that was taken out of PC is infinitely more important than any HD texture or vehicle mod! I hope that eventually this mod will recreate the original atmosphere near perfect! Making PC the definitive San Andreas versioN!

snoops26
  • snoops26

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

Yeah good job. Keep up the good work!

• THE.NOOB likes this

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

Thanks I hope you like my work. 
Tell me if you have some bugs with the mod. 
I'm sure some of them are from the colormod. I think the problem is from the GPU. I use Intel HD Graphics and the colormod sometimes go insane. Change colors, make object invisible or doesn't render the game. I think on Nvidia this wont happen, but who knows. 

• snoops26 likes this

mirh
  • mirh

Rat

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

You know what would be nice?

The same clip recorded from pcsx2 running the original gta:sa (possibly increasing native resolution) compared to the same clip taken from the windows version running your mod

• THE.NOOB and Neddo like this

SergeantSavidge
  • SergeantSavidge

>implying i'm a sergeant.

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:10 PM

I think on Nvidia this wont happen, but who knows.

lol, actually I have a NVIDIA GeForce 610M GPU but the colormod won't even run, the game just crashes whenever I add the files in. But it's okay, it still looks great without the colormod. :)

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

Thank you SO MUCH for your suport. Too bad I can't continue this mod until 15 september. I don't have a PC now. My laptop broke AGAIN (like 10 times in a month). Sorry for that. The reason why I can't continue this mod now is because my PC is elsewhere. Sorry for make you waiting. :(

• snoops26 likes this

SergeantSavidge
  • SergeantSavidge

>implying i'm a sergeant.

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

Thank you SO MUCH for your suport. Too bad I can't continue this mod until 15 september. I don't have a PC now. My laptop broke AGAIN (like 10 times in a month). Sorry for that. The reason why I can't continue this mod now is because my PC is elsewhere. Sorry for make you waiting. :(

Don't worry about us, we can wait patiently. ;)

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:54 PM

The same clip recorded from pcsx2 running the original gta:sa (possibly increasing native resolution) compared to the same clip taken from the windows version running your mod

Yes that would be great comparision. 
Too bad i don't have PC right now and my PC is too low to handle PCSX2. I try that a 2 months ago. To be hones on PCSX2 the game looks bad and have kinda ghost effect. The PS2 Graphics aren't there. They look very similar to those from the PC version. The only thing is the map. Some object are removed unlike the PC version. There is a way to enable the PS2 Graphics in PCSX2, but It's very laggy and you can't see nothing because of the ghost effect. 

THE.NOOB
  • THE.NOOB

Be Xttreeme!!!

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:31 PM

Guys I was thinking...
If you creating a mod pack or something like that and you want my mod in yours, don't worry just put comment in this forum about the mod and give me credit into your mod. If you have some questions you know where to find me
;-) Thank you

mirh
  • mirh

Rat

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

Yes that would be great comparision. 
Too bad i don't have PC right now and my PC is too low to handle PCSX2. I try that a 2 months ago. To be hones on PCSX2 the game looks bad and have kinda ghost effect. The PS2 Graphics aren't there. They look very similar to those from the PC version. The only thing is the map. Some object are removed unlike the PC version. There is a way to enable the PS2 Graphics in PCSX2, but It's very laggy and you can't see nothing because of the ghost effect. 

I believe that way is using the software renderer

Anyway, I have both pcsx2 (with my 100% self-dumped bios) and a retail copy of gta:sa

I could try to play around with the emulator setting one of these days

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users