Coming soon... DYOM Version 8!

97 replies to this topic
The - Hunter
  • The - Hunter

/\ Is Dead /\

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

This will be a Christmas gift for us

There will be an animation of the actor talking on the phone?

leoncj
  • leoncj

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:11 PM

Oh.... My... God....

Dutchy & Patrick, you two are magnificent, awesome and incredible.

Well... I guess it's time to start making plans of new missions :p

• Platinum Card likes this

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

Oh.... My... God....

I  was making some plans, thinking that new version will have the Introduction text in all the mission, now I have to think the new MP without that. :( 

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Let's Hit the Road

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Oh.... My... God....

Nice to see you to be back in business, but first, maybe finish The Paramedic, 'cause since the last mission you've published, I'm still waiting for another ones. :D

And Dutchy, Patrick, maybe think about adding browsing car colors by ID, because the old next/previous mode is a pain in the ***, you need to remember how many times you've pressed Y/N to reach your wanted color. Besides, getting colors ID is not THAT difficult. :) 

KatOnTheMove
  • KatOnTheMove

GTA for life

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

Hope i see feature like this: an actor chase/follow/attack another actor. So in menu its look like this actor-add actor-choose actor-choose actor weapon-choose actor animation-and then actor follow/attack another actor yes/no-done.

Hey, it's a good idea. I want these too.

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

To anyone that doesn't know, Dutchy has released a Beta of the mod the DYOM website.

Enjoy!

Mariojav97
  • Mariojav97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:43 PM

Hey Men! 
You can put fail reason in DYOM v8? 

And if puediera put "Natural Rute" for actors, ie it is 
that actors follow routes DYOM common NPC. 

Also another error I found in the previous DYOM, was that when you let pickups, in a previous goal, it grab it, and then put a goal of catching multiple pickups, this goal still counts the pickups last goal though and find yourself gripped, if possible to correguir that mistake, but hey, I know you are the best with this programming for Cleo. 

Also if you could also add, take photo actor, as they just did with the objects, and also put "DeadZone", that is, if you go away, for example, "an actor", or within , miss the level, and if you can, the game will notice that you walk away a lot. Also maybe if you can, that is also an objective that you should not bring much, but not away, as in the mission where you have to follow CJ's girlfriend in Venturas. 

Also if you could put "Actor or pickup" is displayed at a given event, 
is, for example, if you kill an actor, no matter in what place, once you meet that goal, when the actor died a target of pickups where he died just leave, you know what I mean. 

By the way, there are many things that I have suggested, if they want to go see them (Many hehe) then pass here: http://gtaforums.com...terface-in-v80/       (Sorry for posting bad my ideas) 

Well, I know that many difficult things and suggest that, but here, maybe they can grab any ideas, and postpone some ideas for later versions DYOM (If the program still continue) 

Well, thanks to you for listening, I'm kind of annoying but hey, hehe, by the way, sorry for my bad English. And thanks for the best mod of all: DYOM.

Mariojav97
  • Mariojav97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:25 AM Edited by Mariojav97, 10 December 2013 - 01:46 AM.

Another quick suggestion, might be able to aim, do they destroy multiple objects at once.

And maybe, if you could, to put the effect of tremor also in the gameplay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users