» «
Photo

Things to Fix in Online

23 replies to this topic
Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:28 PM Edited by Torbey, 02 December 2013 - 04:30 PM.

-Colored Blimps (Like in GTA 4) or atleast an outline around the person that killed you last

-GPS moves with player when you click on them (Like in GTA 4)

-People pick up the phone instantly when you call them. The phone ringing like 3 times before anyone picks up is an annoying game mechanic.

-When you ask for a vehicle from mechanic, it should spawn infront of you immediately. Mechanic is retarded when it comes to delivering cars and nobody cares about realism

-If you buy a helicopter it should be flown/spawned at your location when you ask for it.

-Fix minigun glitch. Every time you die with it the bullets reset at 0

-Fix matchmaking. It's way to hard to get a lobby with more then 3 people in it at a time.

-REMOVE THE f*ckING COPS FROM ONLINE.... or atleast have no-cop servers. Nobody ever played free mode with cops on on gta 4, and they where alooooot less annoying then they are now

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

thing about minigun is not a glitch.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

-Colored Blimps (Like in GTA 4) or atleast an outline around the person that killed you last

-People pick up the phone instantly when you call them. The phone ringing like 3 times before anyone picks up is an annoying game mechanic.

-When you ask for a vehicle from mechanic, it should spawn infront of you immediately. Mechanic is retarded when it comes to delivering cars and nobody cares about realism

-If you buy a helicopter it should be flown/spawned at your location when you ask for it.

-Fix matchmaking. It's way to hard to get a lobby with more then 3 people in it at a time.

-REMOVE THE f*ckING COPS FROM ONLINE.... or atleast have no-cop servers. Nobody ever played free mode with cops on on gta 4, and they where alooooot less annoying then they are now

Perhaps you would like full auto player mode, so you can push a button and just watch the game do everything for you. Lazy much? 

• MikeNielson616 likes this

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

-Fix glitch that allows non-LSC glitchers to play the game.... f*cking uppity bastards

• AlienTwo likes this

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

losing 10k bullets every time you die isn't a glitch? I understand its a game mechanic for you to lose all the weapon in your mag when you die, but this clearly is not intended. Anyone who thinks it is is just saying that because they don't have the minigun.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

The mecanic and phone ringing is to make you learn that you don't get everything at the moment you want it.

Peoples who play this game should know this fact because the game is for MATURE peoples.

NikoBellicSister
  • NikoBellicSister

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

I wish we could buy actual houses, and property just not limited to Los Santos, but also like in Sandy Shores, and up in Paleto Bay. Sometimes you might want to live away from other people. Lol

• austintrain likes this

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

losing 10k bullets every time you die isn't a glitch? I understand its a game mechanic for you to lose all the weapon in your mag when you die, but this clearly is not intended. Anyone who thinks it is is just saying that because they don't have the minigun.

its overpowered..  i have the minigun, im rank 124, you only lose the ammo when you are using the minigun, you wont lose it if you use another weapon.. 

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

its overpowered..  i have the minigun, im rank 124, you only lose the ammo when you are using the minigun, you wont lose it if you use another weapon.. 
Considering its the last unlock in the game, it's really not overpowered. And just cause its a powerful weapon doesn't mean it should have a glitch that pretty much gives it a 1-time use on it.

TomRHooper
  • TomRHooper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

If someone destroys my car, they pay for it. I don't care if they only have $187 on them and the insurance fee is $12,500. If you destroy my car, you pay for it, even if you have to go into negative money you f*cking well pay for it.

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

If the guy cant afford it, then nobody can get fined.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:12 AM

colored blips? sure why not

GPS move with target? sounds like player too fixated on helps in my opinion.  How's about no blips 

Instant phone pickup? not too realistic in my opinion

Mechanic Delivery instant spawn, helicopter, etc? again, realism fail in my opinion

Minigun Glitch? as said in this thread, it's not a glitch, falling down dead will break the gun as it hits the pavement.

Matchmaking? re-roll as in every online game I suppose.

Remove police? How's about more police? Kill a player who has not attacked nor offered any aggression in free roam then wanted level is eternal, until aggressor leaves the session.  Of course, if aggressed player retaliates, wanted level can be avoided as normal.

• MikeNielson616 likes this

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:21 AM

Derp glad another thread is up about this derp

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:31 AM

Falling down dead will break the gun as it hits the pavement.

Haha, right...
I'm sure this was the case with your plastic cap gun, but this is not the case with a quality gun.
  • beat_savy_9 likes this

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

I wish we could buy actual houses, and property just not limited to Los Santos, but also like in Sandy Shores, and up in Paleto Bay. Sometimes you might want to live away from other people. Lol

"all i wanna do is live by the sea"

actually, i'd like a wooden shack/beach hut on one of the islands...

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:39 PM

If someone destroys my car, they pay for it. I don't care if they only have $187 on them and the insurance fee is $12,500. If you destroy my car, you pay for it, even if you have to go into negative money you f*cking well pay for it.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

muppet 

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:54 PM

The minigun might be overpowered in free aim lobbies, but it has no autoaim in regular lobbies so it's a piece of crap that drops 15k when you die.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

Falling down dead will break the gun as it hits the pavement.

Haha, right...
I'm sure this was the case with your plastic cap gun, but this is not the case with a quality gun.

honestly, the minigun in game is a knock off production from a factory w/o any quality control whatsoever :)

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

I don't think the minigun is a glitch really

when you die while holding a weapon you drop the ammo loaded into that weapon

I noticed the other day when I died while holding a grenade launcher

there was a single grenade lying on the floor where I died.

think the same happens with the minigun but since it has no magazines you just lose all your ammo

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

No no no no no.

That would destroy robbing store and even watching Weasel News. Believe it or not I've seen a lot of interesting chases on the news.

loki993
  • loki993

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

Howe about making it so I don't get a 2 star wanted level driving out of my garage in a personal car that Simeon wants that I cant even bring him.....

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:08 PM

It is, they fixed it for grenade launchers.. partially.

You used to lose all the ammo, now you only lose a clip... its a bug and if it isnt, it should be pretended its a bug as a means of harassing R* about bad balance and shark card greed.

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Homie

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

The problem with that is properties are limited to the same interiors, and there aren't many places outside the west of LS where a 3-floor luxury apartment would fit. The only way to "live" on the countryside is to purchase a garage instead, which is what I've done to my second character. There are no 10-car garages around though, which kinda sucks.

If they designed more interiors, maybe a few for villas and small countryside houses, I'd definitely get one in Grand Senora or in the Paleto Bay. It would be awesome if they included something like that in an update...

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:19 PM

Bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users