No replies to this topic
ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

#############CREW NEWS FLASH##########CREW NEWS FLASH##########

Los Santos Mafia Family makes Team Deathmatch Tournament Challenge: 

Since Rockstar Games has not done this yet and we’re looking to see how we match against the top

crews. Our crew decided to make a Challenge to the following Crews in 8 vs. 8 Team Death Match

Tournament.

The format is the Top 8 crews battle each other in a Best of Three Match. The winner moves on to 

the next round and the loser goes home. We can set this up personally and I can make the bracket by 

random drawing with all 8 Crew leaders present. 

Each Crew then picks a map and the third map has to be agreed upon between the two leaders. This 

drawing of the bracket and maps will be done with all 8 crew leaders present prior to the event. 

Here are the crews we would like to battle against.

Temple Drive Ballers (Denied)

Ganja Outlaws (Haven't Heard from Yet)

GTA Expert Crew (Haven't Heard from Yet)

Los Colombianos (Possible)

MurderClan (Haven't Heard from Yet)

The YRA (Accepted Invite)

CCCP Russia (Havent Heard from Yet)

Hopefully this challenge will be accepted by all crew leaders since I already sent the invites personally. Since the TDB denied invite we're looking for a 7th crew to participate.

We’re hoping Rockstar picks this up and promotes this. This tourney will be slated for Saturday December 14th so all the crew leaders that entered the contest will have time to pick the teams, we set up the bracket, vote for the maps that are played and go over the rules. 

Message michaelcorleone_ RSC
BigBulletTRP PSN Network

Good luck to all crews.

If your crew has 8 members ready for a DM Tourney message me to find out more info on how you can participate in future LSMF DM Tournaments.

#################################CREW NEWS FLASH#########################

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users