Photo

GTA Christmas Andreas

5 replies to this topic
TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:40 AM Edited by TudorShen7, 09 December 2013 - 12:45 PM.

Winter's coming so I decided to make a Winter Version of San Andreas ! I combined some mods which I didn't make and created an awesome winter game . Here are some screens :

This is how the game normally looks like : 6kGpcc2.png

All clothes & skins are modified zilRLY0.png

FXqUdUW.pngjxzuTbl.png8Dzgfgo.png906CNxE.pnggL98KYS.pngAxdu9AV.png2LXaL48.png

Weapons,Cars,Skins,Clothes everything is modified, the best way for you to have it is to download my gta3.img and player.img , gonna upload them if anyone is interested .

Thanks to gamemodding.net thepro-modding-italia.blogspot.ro , taringa.net for the mods . Wish you a merry Christmas !

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Hmm, four in bed? That's a kick I haven't tried yet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:08 AM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 08 December 2013 - 06:10 AM.

Make sure you give all the authors of the mods you used credit, also did you ask there permission?
Not trying to stop your mod but just wanna double checking credit is where credit is do :) Without credit your mod may be susceptible for deletion too :/

PS. If this is a release you might want to jump over too http://gtaforums.com...0-mod-showroom/

TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

Make sure you give all the authors of the mods you used credit, also did you ask there permission?
Not trying to stop your mod but just wanna double checking credit is where credit is do :) Without credit your mod may be susceptible for deletion too :/

PS. If this is a release you might want to jump over too http://gtaforums.com...0-mod-showroom/

Authors ? what do you mean by it ? I just downloaded the mods from the site I gave in the description.. gamemodding.net made most of them, I gave credit and what do you mean by permission ? Tell me more ..

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 08 December 2013 - 11:34 PM.

Well if the mods inside your mod are made by other people you have to put who created the mod if they're not your own mods. Sure the collaboration of mods is by you but you gotta put who made those mods inside your mod, if one of them are not okay with you using there mods they could report your collaborated mod and get the entire thing removed because you didn't ask permission from them to use there mods. gamemodding.net is too general for giving credit. You feel?

TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

Well if the mods inside your mod are made by other people you have to put who created the mod if they're not your own mods. Sure the collaboration of mods is by you but you gotta put who made those mods inside your mod, if one of them are not okay with you using there mods they could report your collaborated mod and get the entire thing removed because you didn't ask permission from them to use there mods. gamemodding.net is too general for giving credit. You feel?

I get what you're saying but they don't actually have an author, there are mods randomly uploaded by an anonymous user unless they gave their name in the description of the mod. I checked on them and all they say it's gamemodding.net, other authors are listed in this topic .

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

Well if the mods you used have no authors then sorry for this misunderstanding. You should still move this topic to the mod showroom

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users