Quantcast

» «
Photo

VGX Gaming Award Show - new games being revealed!

193 replies to this topic

Poll: What game will win the VGX Game of The Year? (82 member(s) have cast votes)

What game will win the VGX Game of The Year?

1. Bioshock: Infinite (5 votes [6.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.10%

2. Grand Theft Auto V (62 votes [75.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.61%

3. The Last of Us (15 votes [18.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.29%

4. Tomb Raider (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Super Mario 3d World (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

FranklinDeRoosevelt, on 03 Dec 2013 - 4:00 PM, said:

Like I said, platform doesn't matter. Only stupid f*cks would retaliate otherwise.

Yes platform does not matter, even though the xbox market makes up half of the console gaming community . :facedesk:

Really? Do you even know what Europe is? Xbox isn't even known there. So no, you are just talking sh*t. Sony makes up 65% of the gaming community while Xbox is 35% and most of them are in America. What has this got to do with games deserving GOTY? Look at Alan Wake, it's the ONLY good exclusive on Xbox and there has been a few nominations at the time.

Alan Wake being the only good exclusive? I've not been here for long, but this post is the most full of sh*t I've read.

Really? I wouldn't have said this if i HADN'T had an Xbox long before I had a PS3. Okay, it's an opinion. Are you happy? I've played Halo, it's another call of duty wannabe. Has been the SAME sh*t ever since Halo 3. Gears of War? Judgement was the sh*ttest in the series. Other than that, what is there?

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

Halo a COD wanna be? Can't take you seriously anymore.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

Halo

Dead Rising

Alan Wake

Gears of War

Forza

Fable

Just to name a Few.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:26 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 03 December 2013 - 09:28 PM.

Dead Rising isn't even an Xbox exclusive. The first two are already on Playstation and that game is absolutely terrible. And I don't want a list, I know how many there are but GOW, Halo are generic as hell and that's coming from Experience. Forza? Did you even see what they done with 5? 4 was very good which i WILL admit. Alan wake, I've already said that. It's probably THE best you have so far. Fable is even on PC and it sucks. Seriously, just own up, you don't even have half decent exclusives apart from Alan Wake.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Dead Rising isn't even an Xbox exclusive. The first two are already on Playstation and that game is absolutely terrible. And I don't want a list, I know how many there are but GOW, Halo are generic as hell and that's coming from Experience. Forza? Did you even see what they done with 5? 4 was very good which i WILL admit. Alan wake, I've already said that. It's probably THE best you have so far. Fable is even on PC and it sucks. Seriously, just own up, you don't even have half decent exclusives apart from Alan Wake.

Dead Rising 1 (the wii version was gimped and didn't have the same story) wasn't on PC......

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

Like I said, platform doesn't matter. Only stupid f*cks would retaliate otherwise.

Lol , sorry but I would love to tell you that you're one of them 

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

Dead Rising 1 (the wii version was gimped and didn't have the same story) wasn't on PC......

I didn't say it was on PC. Can you even read what I said? I said Dead Rising isn't even an Xbox exclusive. It's already on PLAYSTATION.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:52 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 03 December 2013 - 09:54 PM.

Lol , sorry but I would love to tell you that you're one of them 

How? I didn't say the Xbox 360 is a bad console. In fact, it's very good. I thought the XBL was better than PSN and multiplatform games look better on it. But where are the quality exclusives that make it shine? Alan Wake is a true quality exclusive. There is no other quality exclusive on Xbox 360. Halo should have stopped at 3. GOW f*cked up at Judgement.

Just in case you think I am a fanboy, God Of War, which is a quality exclusive on PS, f*cked up too. Ascension is actually not even that good. The gameplay is mediocre and the story doesn't help either. It's washed up now. There are times where companies need to stop.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

I didn't say it was on PC. Can you even read what I said? I said Dead Rising isn't even an Xbox exclusive. It's already on PLAYSTATION.

First things first , So you said Dead Rising 1 was on the PS3 , but it was only released on the Xbox 360 , 

Second thing is , saying people are stupid f*cks and in the same case you're defending a console is just a f*cking f*ck as it's a whole f*cking f*ck sh*t 

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

Zelda wii u would be nice to see, I don't own a wii u but if the new zelda game looks good i'll buy one, The only Zelda games I have played are the N64 ones.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:58 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 04 December 2013 - 05:59 PM.

First things first , So you said Dead Rising 1 was on the PS3 , but it was only released on the Xbox 360 , 

Second thing is , saying people are stupid f*cks and in the same case you're defending a console is just a f*cking f*ck as it's a whole f*cking f*ck sh*t 

Dead Rising 2 is already on PS3. Dead Rising 3 is also coming to PS4. Dead Rising IS NOT an xbox exclusive you twat. 

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by Ibrahimhassounah, 04 December 2013 - 06:40 PM.

Dead Rising 2 is already on PS3. Dead Rising 3 is also coming to PS4. Dead Rising IS NOT an xbox exclusive you twat. 

Dead Rising 3 is funded and published by Microsoft , how will it come to the PS4 ? it was also said 3 times that the game will never be available on the PS4 ;  http://www.oxm.co.uk...ne-says-capcom/

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

Dead Rising 3 is coming to PS4? Where'd you find that? As I'd prefer to get PS4 instead of Xbox One (not fanboyism really, just always been with PlayStation) I want to know... Dead Rising 3 seems like a cool game.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

Its not going to the PS4, its published by Microsoft.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

To be fair, the first Mass Effect was also published by Microsoft.

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

Pat, on 04 Dec 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

Erebos, on 04 Dec 2013 - 9:58 PM, said:

To be fair, the first Mass Effect was also published by Microsoft.

Yes but Bioware had been bought by EA after it so thats why it appeared on all platforms .

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

Yeah, I just read the article. I'm a twat. But they said that RES evil 4 would be nintendo exclusive and yet they bought it to the 360.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

But the main publisher was Capcom. Nintendo published it in 2 regions. There's no side publishers for DR3

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

Do you guys think that R* being present at the VGX means that they are going to announce a new game ? I mean they cant be there just for the singing thing .

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:50 AM

Its obvious they won GOTY. :p I hope they announce something.

The__Phoenix
  • The__Phoenix

aka bud23

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

BaqtjanCUAAu43j.jpg

https://twitter.com/...329540172140544

DatOatmealTho
  • DatOatmealTho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

All I'm really looking forward to is who wins GOTY and if Rocksteady reveals their next Batman Game.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:25 AM

What time is it start in Australia

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:42 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 07 December 2013 - 07:42 AM.

Damn it starts at 1 am in here, lol.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:58 AM

10am in Victoria.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:06 AM

10am in Victoria.

Thanks

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:09 AM

Looking forward for news about Witcher 3

• 727gta likes this

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

Oh, wow. R* is flying their entire R* North development team to L.A for this event!

GTA V GOTY Confirmed?

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:15 AM Edited by Flynny, 07 December 2013 - 10:15 AM.

Oh, wow. R* is flying their entire R* North development team to L.A for this event!

GTA V GOTY Confirmed?

if not then their faces will be a meme within 24 hours

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

GTA V GOTY Confirmed?

BULLY !!!!

• AndrewDeSanta likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users