146 replies to this topic
MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

Whhhhhhaaattttttt??!?!?!?!?! Holy sh*t!!!!!!!!

If you need a Save Game File, that I tested out in the past, I'll show you were to look.  Same save for XBox and PS3 with a MediaFire link to download it.

That's absolutely f*cked up.  Anything to do with the save editors by chance?

Not sure if it was because of the save editors because it never happen before with the other updates, it's ok tho because I was smart enough to have a backup of the save. For some reason the game had a problem loading the "quick saved" ones, but the autosave backup worked.

I turned Autosave off a LONG time ago, and NEVER used Quick Save, the only time I did was when I obtained the police riot van and was logded in underneath the subway tunnel stuck between two metal beams.  Only thing to do was quick save it at this time, since it took 10 mins getting it unstuck lololol

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

I turned Autosave off a LONG time ago, and NEVER used Quick Save, the only time I did was when I obtained the police riot van and was logded in underneath the subway tunnel stuck between two metal beams.  Only thing to do was quick save it at this time, since it took 10 mins getting it unstuck lololol

Talking about quick saving, you just reminded me of something useful. If you wanna have long police chases just quick save and when you load it back your vehicle will be repaired :colgate:

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

Talking about quick saving, you just reminded me of something useful. If you wanna have long police chases just quick save and when you load it back your vehicle will be repaired :colgate:

Damn dude, I didn't even think of this!  This is a great idea!  Btw, I played yesterday inside the Lazer and Tank for about two hours (real life time) after all was said and done, my NOOSE kills and Police kills multiplied by like 9000!  LOL, Of course, I didn't save it, as that would of had my Lazer disappear since I switched to use my Tank, but yeah, I went from like maybe 100-200 kills to 9000 kills just in a matter of a couple hours, lol.  Target Practice underneath one of Michael or Franklin's hanger is so fun.  It WILL get boring sooner or later, but for the time you're doing it, the kills sure do add up!

• AlexL likes this

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

Finally got it, used the sewers to escape!

• voyager likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

How do you bring that truck into the sewers? lol

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

Haha, about time!  Man, the subway tunnel like I showed you is a lot easier, idk how you had trouble finding it!  It's literally 15-20 feet away from the opening in the blue fence at the little loop where the police vehicles spawn.

How do you bring that truck into the sewers? lol

I don't even know where the sewers are?  But either way, glad you got it DutchGangsta.

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

Yeah man, was easy to get in the sewers, got to the canal where all that water streams (first heist) and drove into an opening, then it was just the waiting game. :)

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

Yeah man, was easy to get in the sewers, got to the canal where all that water streams (first heist) and drove into an opening, then it was just the waiting game. :)

Ah yeah, that entrance near the highway?

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

Yup. ^^

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

Keep this thread alive!  I hope more people come to their senses and realize every vehicle sucks in this game for destruction (tank, lazer, police transporter, brute stockade, etc) except the Police Riot!

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

Maybe the Riot hasn't an explosive gun, but it has WAY more armour and ramming power, so it lasts longer, and more fun to use. :)

Tank sucks, Riot for the win! ^^

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

^^, yeah, that is also how I feel.  The tank is literally useless, role over a few cars, you're dead.  Lazer is also useless, fly to low to the ground so the FIB Grangers with their 99.9% accuracy can shoot it, it'll start smoking very quick thus, you will die quick!  The Riot by far will always win, lol

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

0_0.jpg

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

0_0.jpg

• Luuk' likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:45 PM Edited by Militia, 20 December 2013 - 07:45 PM.

Awesome pics!  I am obsessed with the Riot as I am the Carbonizzare, so keep the thoughts coming!  Lol

I'd like both but wacky forum always says: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

Awesome pics!  I am obsessed with the Riot as I am the Carbonizzare, so keep the thoughts coming!  Lol

I'd like both but wacky forum always says: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Didn't know there was a limit.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:04 PM

Didn't know there was a limit.

I try to like all people's posts who are civilized and talk on topic and keep discussions going!  But I can't like 'em all!  Lol

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

New slogan: With the Riot, you can riot against the Police! They won't be touching you, and you can ram through all their pathetic sh*t!

• AlexL and MetalMilitia89 like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

Exactly, best vehicle for destruction by a long shot!

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

Lol, if you give the Riot 100% armor upgrade it acts kinda like the tank in that it actually explodes cop cars when you drive over them.  This isn't a good thing, though, since after two cars that you drive over, the Riot will catch fire and explode.  Now I realllllly gotta watch out that I don't drive over any vehicles, like I gotta watch when I use the tank.

Also, with Bulletproof Tires, this vehicle is even MORE of a beast!  Still having fun in my bulletproof Riot + tires!  I recommend this vehicle to everyone who likes to go on 5 star rampages and last a very long time doing so.

• AlexL likes this

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

I don´t think, that you can do any changes on police vehicles any more after the patches. At one point I´ve read it somewhere. And I´ve tried to get a stolen Sheriffs-SUV into the Los Santos Customs, when I was told, that I can´t change policecars. So, no bulletproof tires any more!

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:00 PM Edited by Militia, 15 January 2014 - 03:01 PM.

^^^^, Actually, you could NEVER do modifications to ANY emergency/police vehicle in GTA V.  Only on the Online mode with the Sheriff SUV as you just stated, I knew about this, but yes, it's patched.

The way to modify ANYTHING and store ANY vehicle inside your garages is done by using a save editor like I did.  If you want to talk save editors, you'll have to PM me since the mods don't like it when people talk about them on the forum.

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

Ah, thank you, I see what you mean!

TrialzGTAS
  • TrialzGTAS

Hopes for turnout gear in V!

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:46 PM

I got one for a little bit by calling Lester requesting a car.

Lone Marine
  • Lone Marine

The Lone Marine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:34 AM Edited by USAMarines, 16 January 2014 - 12:35 AM.

Other than the Riot, does anyone know if they can duplicate the Vapid Undercover Police car? Ive been asking if anyone still has it that they can duplicate. So if anyone can my xbox live gamertag is I USA Marines I  :panic: 

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

Other than the Riot, does anyone know if they can duplicate the Vapid Undercover Police car? Ive been asking if anyone still has it that they can duplicate. So if anyone can my xbox live gamertag is I USA Marines I  :panic: 

You do know it has a spawn location, right?  You can find the Police Transporter, Police Bike Motorcycle, Unmarked Cruiser (the one you're looking for) and the Police Buffalo all at the same location during the night in the little transit loop near the impound in the city.

Plus, this is a Police Riot discussion, not an Unmarked Cruiser discussion.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:26 PM

So I figured out a "course" that I follow and take everytime I use my Police Riot and been studying the NOOSE/Cops habits and where they spawn.  I managed to get 2 hours and 7 minutes inside the Riot today.  The Riot actually exploded on me after 2 hours and 7 minutes, but I found it incredible that I still had FULL health and about 15-25% of my armor left.

I mainly use the Riot at the Airport and I own the Riot as Franklin (whereas in the past I owned it as Trevor behind the Strip Club) and it sits on his helipad (save editor).  I like Franklin the most due to the special ability he has.  If there is "too many" Noose and Cops on me or getting in my way, I can use the Special to quickly turn so I don't run into any cops/NOOSE.  The NOOSE is a real pain in the ass.  The Cop Cruisers have nothing on me, nor does ANY helicopters.  The reason I die is mainly due to the FIB SUV carrying NOOSE on the side and their pathetic 100% accuracy.  The rate of fire is a lot more persistent than the helicopters carrying NOOSE.  All in all, the Riot still owns for police chases and I much rather use this than a sh*tty Transporter.  The Transporter just can't stand a chance.  It blows up WAY too quickly...

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

You can also use the planes there to your advantage. For some reason, you can crash into a plane and survive (with breaking the plane in half, and the cops will have trouble with it).

100% accuracy is annoying.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

You can also use the planes there to your advantage. For some reason, you can crash into a plane and survive (with breaking the plane in half, and the cops will have trouble with it).

100% accuracy is annoying.

I don't drive INTO the plane, I drive in the direction of the plane, activate Franklin's Special, and quickly turn before I hit the plane while the cop drives into the plane and explodes the plane and the cop car, lol

• Luuk' likes this

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

So I figured out a "course" that I follow and take everytime I use my Police Riot and been studying the NOOSE/Cops habits and where they spawn.  I managed to get 2 hours and 7 minutes inside the Riot today.  The Riot actually exploded on me after 2 hours and 7 minutes, but I found it incredible that I still had FULL health and about 15-25% of my armor left.

I mainly use the Riot at the Airport and I own the Riot as Franklin (whereas in the past I owned it as Trevor behind the Strip Club) and it sits on his helipad (save editor).  I like Franklin the most due to the special ability he has.  If there is "too many" Noose and Cops on me or getting in my way, I can use the Special to quickly turn so I don't run into any cops/NOOSE.  The NOOSE is a real pain in the ass.  The Cop Cruisers have nothing on me, nor does ANY helicopters.  The reason I die is mainly due to the FIB SUV carrying NOOSE on the side and their pathetic 100% accuracy.  The rate of fire is a lot more persistent than the helicopters carrying NOOSE.  All in all, the Riot still owns for police chases and I much rather use this than a sh*tty Transporter.  The Transporter just can't stand a chance.  It blows up WAY too quickly...

I know, that 100% accuracy they have from the sides of those Grangers if horsesh*t. I'll make a low pass in the Lazer and anytime one of those bastard SUV's is under me or near my target I get pelted with 2 or 3 shots of small arms fire. Not a big deal in itself, but it adds up and the Lazer can't really take all that much damage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users