Photo

Obtaining a Police Riot Van?

146 replies to this topic
lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:09 AM Edited by lazloisdavrock, 08 December 2013 - 05:09 AM.

also double post but I will try this vs the money truck tonight

Transporter VS Gruppe Money Truck?

I still feel the Police Riot owns all.  I last over two hours with Police Riot, only 28-35 minutes with the Police Transporter.  Never tried the Gruppe, but I reckon it's similar to the Police Transporter.  I can't imagine it being as good as the Police Riot that comes out randomly at 4 and 5 star wanted level.  Getting the Police Riot online is easy, though, it's parked in a specific location in the city, so easy to get this unlike in Single Player where I obtained mine, and I use no cheats, big pet peve for me, f*ck that lol

police Riot vs Money truck,  very similar vehicles body wise

havnt gotten around to testing yet.  having some trouble finding both lol

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:57 AM

also double post but I will try this vs the money truck tonight

Transporter VS Gruppe Money Truck?

I still feel the Police Riot owns all.  I last over two hours with Police Riot, only 28-35 minutes with the Police Transporter.  Never tried the Gruppe, but I reckon it's similar to the Police Transporter.  I can't imagine it being as good as the Police Riot that comes out randomly at 4 and 5 star wanted level.  Getting the Police Riot online is easy, though, it's parked in a specific location in the city, so easy to get this unlike in Single Player where I obtained mine, and I use no cheats, big pet peve for me, f*ck that lol

police Riot vs Money truck,  very similar vehicles body wise

havnt gotten around to testing yet.  having some trouble finding both lol

Some say the Riot only comes out when you're inside a TANK and have 4 OR 5 stars on you.  It's easiest, imo, to steal when you use your tank.  Just blow up everything AROUND the Riot and kill the guy standing in front of the truck, you only have a few seconds, super small window to get out of your tank, inside the Riot, start the Riot up and head for a train tunnel/subway tunnel.

When I was trying to get this, I tried at least 7-8 times.  Everytime in something OTHER THAN the tank, I did NOT see the Riot, only Transporter Vans as roadblocks.  I used my tank 3 of the 7-8 tries, and 2 of the 8 tries, I saw the Riot.  I didn't save it or anything when I was trying for the Riot and dying all those times, waste of cash.  I did die once and that did register cuz the very next try, I got inside the Riot perfectly in tact and drove it to safety so I can evade the police and save this.  So I wasted only 5,000 dollars on obtaining this.  Funny thing is, once I got it, saved it, a text message came through on T's phone saying I got 270,800 dollars from owned properties which replaced the small amount of 5000 dollars gone from dying one, so it washed out in the end, didn't lose a damn thing.

That is why finding the Riot is very trouble-some.  The Gruppe Money Truck indeed does have the same body build, maybe it is similar to the Riot, who knows.  I just feel the Riot is the better of the two because it takes more "skill" if you will, to obtain the Riot.  The money trucks are driving and all you get is like 1-3 stars when dealing with these trucks, Riot ONLY will be seen at 4 OR 5, so it's a lot harder to obtain and makes obtaining it more special in the end.  Not to mention it just looks absolutely bad ass sitting there at T's strip club.

Still, if you do manage to get a hold of both vehicles, test them out, see how long it lasts in a 5 star chase.  The airport is usually where I go as there is a lot of open space and not much to run into so you won't get damage on your vehicle whatsoever when you're there, only the tires shot out possibly, and that is it.  Bullet fire does 0% to your vehicle, it doesn't even leave bullet holes.  When I used the Transporter, I lasted a lot longer than the tank and lazer, but the thing is after 25-30 minutes it did start to smoke out the front end of it and eventually caught fire and blew up with me inside it, this won't happen to your Riot, I assure you.  I've gone over 2 hours with this like I said and got so bored I simply turned my PS3 off in the middle of the 5 star battle.  It was THAT boring after THAT long, I could have kept going another hour probably.  When I am really in the mood next, I'll see if I can make 3 hours hahaha, but I gotta be REALLLLLLY bored with nothing to do to even attempt this.

Also the FIB SUV and Police Heli's DO shoot at your body occasionally, but if you have full armor and health, you will never get shot enough to fully die, plus if you did get so low in health, it goes back up half way all the time, regenerates to half it won't stay in the red, essentially making it that you never die as it regenerates.  After two hours with full health and armor, I only lost half, or maybe 3/4 of my ARMOR but still had half or a 1/4 left, plus full health.  It's actually fun when your tires get shot out, it makes you slide all over the place, fun to drift.  Oh did you know the Riot can also just drive over vehicles?  It's like the tank, if you drive over a police cruiser, it CAN blow up underneath you, it usually doesn't, but you DO flatten out the car that was under you, it's so fun lol

Enjoy!  Easily the best chaos/destruction vehicle in the game by far.

P.S. - When I used the Transporter, it didn't allow me to use sticky bombs or grenades, only gun weapons.  In the Riot, I CAN use Stickies and Grenades, so it's even better.

elit3kill3r2013
  • elit3kill3r2013

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

There is a location its at the same location as the unmarked cruiser by the impound lot sometime unmrked cruiser, riot van, bike, mrked bufflo, ect

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

There is a location its at the same location as the unmarked cruiser by the impound lot sometime unmrked cruiser, riot van, bike, mrked bufflo, ect

Nah, I was obsessed with this location to spawn the Police Bike, Unmarked Cruiser, POLICE TRANSPORTER (not the Police Riot), LSPD Buffalo, and Special Police Cruiser.

There is no such Police Riot that spawns under the overpass bridge in that little loop.  Wherever you heard that, it's bogus.  Only the vehicles I just named above are what spawn there.  You're probably thinking of the Police Transporter Van that is also bullet proof and only comes to that spawn location OR when you obtain three stars as roadblocks.

The ONLY way in Single Player that is KNOWN to the masses is by getting 4 to 5 stars, finding it spawn on the road in a roadblock and jacking it and evading the stars and storing it at the strip club.  I assure you this, I've looked at every Youtube video of emergency vehicles and for the Riot it only comes at 4-5 stars and in Multiplayer it is parked at a specific spawn location.  Super easy for Online, HARD for Single Player.

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

and of course, ive played 7 hours today and cant find armored money van.  man what the f*ck, i swear its like my game is bugged, i dont even get texts or emails from my owned businesses anymore

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

and of course, ive played 7 hours today and cant find armored money van.  man what the f*ck, i swear its like my game is bugged, i dont even get texts or emails from my owned businesses anymore

There is a topic about that problem here - http://gtaforums.com...n-cab-problems/

I get phone calls from the cab company and texts all the time, lol.  Just got one tonight with Michael and did what it wanted, I like doing these little side activities.

I also know a location for the money van, it's like dead in the city.  During the daylight, anytime, I always see it leaving, every single 100% of the time I pass it, let me give you an exact location tomorrow.  OR just Youtube it, it's probably faster.

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:47 AM Edited by lazloisdavrock, 10 December 2013 - 05:50 AM.

no luck on finding any,  ive left my game on overnight,  still no texts or emails, no security vans, nothing. my game has to be bugged.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:55 AM

I stole a Gruppe 6 truck (the trucks technical game name is Brute Stockade) yesterday just to cause some trouble with and it seems like it's as good as the Police Riot as far as armor, but it's not as good as far as performance. It has pretty slow acceleration in comparison (not that the Police Riot's is amazing but it's fairly good for a truck its size) though I assume the top speeds are similar. It seemed like it could last about as long as the Riot taking damage but I can't tell you for sure because I bailed to grab my own Riot when I ran across some roadblocks. One hopefully helpful piece of info I gathered though is that I think the Riot's spawn more often in the country side than the city. Especially on Route 68 by the prison and LSC. Nearly every roadblock was a Riot and this was with 4 stars. I don't know if the fact that I was in a similar armored truck played a role in that or not, but it was a good way to acquire one using the Gruppe 6 truck either way as you can round up the police behind you while you circle the road block, then pull the truck up bumper to bumper facing the same direction with all the cops shooting at you on the other side. I did it with only taking a couple shots that left me with plenty of health and armor left and once your in the Riot you receive armor so if you can get the circumstances right you can pull it off easy.

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:58 AM

I stole a Gruppe 6 truck (the trucks technical game name is Brute Stockade) yesterday just to cause some trouble with and it seems like it's as good as the Police Riot as far as armor, but it's not as good as far as performance. It has pretty slow acceleration in comparison (not that the Police Riot's is amazing but it's fairly good for a truck its size) though I assume the top speeds are similar. It seemed like it could last about as long as the Riot taking damage but I can't tell you for sure because I bailed to grab my own Riot when I ran across some roadblocks. One hopefully helpful piece of info I gathered though is that I think the Riot's spawn more often in the country side than the city. Especially on Route 68 by the prison and LSC. Nearly every roadblock was a Riot and this was with 4 stars. I don't know if the fact that I was in a similar armored truck played a role in that or not, but it was a good way to acquire one using the Gruppe 6 truck either way as you can round up the police behind you while you circle the road block, then pull the truck up bumper to bumper facing the same direction with all the cops shooting at you on the other side. I did it with only taking a couple shots that left me with plenty of health and armor left and once your in the Riot you receive armor so if you can get the circumstances right you can pull it off easy.

It seems like the windshield of the money truck can be broken if you shoot your gun, if you do that in the police riot it won't break.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:57 AM

I agree, I found mine on the highway BACK to the city from Sandy Shores near the prison.  I surely agree there.  You were in a Stockade, and I was in a tank, both somewhat armored.  Prob helps the spawn.

I don't think the money truck is as good, though.  You gotta save it and test it, it's the only option imo.  I turn on my game, go right for the strip club as T, get in Riot, go to airport and set a timer for how long I last on 5 stars and I hit a few minutes OVER two hours.  Driving even the Police Transporter for 10 minutes is doable.  This will only be valid if tested properly.  I tried the Transporter and KNOW it's nowhere near armored like the Police Riot.  Any of these "armored" vehicles can last most likely 30+ minutes, but to get to two hours or longer?  Hell no can you do this in the Transporter and most likely not the money truck.  Be my guest to test it though.  Transporter starts smoking quick and catches on fire in the back side, and then you blow up.  My Riot doesn't even have a dent, a scratch, or any smoke after TWO whole hours, lol

It seems like the windshield of the money truck can be broken if you shoot your gun, if you do that in the police riot it won't break.

Correct.  I KNOW the Riot is the best vehicle in the game, hands down.  Brute Stockade and Police Transporter are easy to obtain, imo, the big challenge is the Police Riot, and it looks the best out of the three as well.  And like I said above, the only way to fully know which is better you must save all three, or two at a time and check them out and see how long you go and how much damage is done.  Transporter sucked, Riot was awesome, never tried Brute Stockade, but I have a feeling it's like the Transporter and not the Riot in damages...

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

Correct.  I KNOW the Riot is the best vehicle in the game, hands down.  Brute Stockade and Police Transporter are easy to obtain, imo, the big challenge is the Police Riot, and it looks the best out of the three as well.  And like I said above, the only way to fully know which is better you must save all three, or two at a time and check them out and see how long you go and how much damage is done.  Transporter sucked, Riot was awesome, never tried Brute Stockade, but I have a feeling it's like the Transporter and not the Riot in damages...

Yeah, tried the transporter a few times and I got smoked pretty fast. It's slow as hell so the police can manage to box you in and you can't push them away either, after that you have no choice but to get out of the van and you would get killed.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

Yeah, tried the transporter a few times and I got smoked pretty fast. It's slow as hell so the police can manage to box you in and you can't push them away either, after that you have no choice but to get out of the van and you would get killed.

Yeah, f*ck the Transporter.  Lol

I still would like a full analysis on the Brute Stockade, I wouldn't want to obtain this as I still will like the Riot more even if the damage is EQUAL or BETTER than the Riot.  I'd like to know though how long the Stockade lasts and if the windows do in fact get shot out eventually and if it catches fire and starts smoking quickly like the sh*tty Transporter does.

• AlexL likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:26 AM

I still would like a full analysis on the Brute Stockade, I wouldn't want to obtain this as I still will like the Riot more even if the damage is EQUAL or BETTER than the Riot.  I'd like to know though how long the Stockade lasts and if the windows do in fact get shot out eventually and if it catches fire and starts smoking quickly like the sh*tty Transporter does.

I wish I could do some testing today but I dont know... too tired. If you do try then let me know how it went.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

I wish I could do some testing today but I dont know... too tired. If you do try then let me know how it went.

Lol, and I just woke up, time to run 6.2 miles (10 kilometers) and have breakfast, maybe I will try later, but for now I won't turn on my PS3 for a few hours.  I don't play it as much as I come across as playing it.  I am here for news and using Youtube for walkthrough's and news.  I don't play it all day, most times only at night for two hours and during the day for two hours, making only 4 hours game time per day and splitting it up into two sessions, I hate sitting too long, lol

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Just found something more challenging than stealing the Police Riot Van.  Stealing a Police Predator Boat, and it's confirmed, the boat in fact DOES shoot machine gun, not as good as the Lazer or the Attack Chopper's machine gun spray, but decent enough.  How can I store this?  I didn't steal it yet either, f*cking hard to run away from two choppers and two other Predators coming after you (four star wanted level I had).

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

Well, how can I last long in my tank?  Oh yeah, by absolutely not moving and staying directly at the hanger inside where you hop into your tank.  I just back up and get deep inside and anything from the left or the right and any car, I just destroy.  I lasted an hour now with the tank, but it gets boring staying underneath the hanger camping out to kill the police, but that is the only way I know to last long, I like to practice using the cannon and what not and driving it around, but usually when such happens, you get 5 stars and die in about 5-20 minutes tops.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:53 AM Edited by PineboxFiller, 11 December 2013 - 07:54 AM.

Yeah I tried again with the Stockade just now and I'm pretty sure you are correct. Unfortunately I still can't tell you for sure because after 20 minutes at 5 stars I still hadn't taken any damage. I think it's the opposite of the Riot, with the Stockade having breakable windshield and bullet proof side windows, and the Riot having a bulletproof windshield and breakable side windows.

My analysis would have to be that the Riot wins. The biggest thing that hampered me again this time is the Stockade's performance, or in this case lack thereof compared to the Police Riot. It's acceleration isn't as good, and it isn't that big of a deal, until I had lost 3, maybe all 4 of my tires. At that point I was barely moving and had lost my ability to push police cars out of the way. As far as armor I think they are they same though, besides the tires my truck was still in really good shape, I still had both headlights even up until the very end when I hit a tree trying to take a corner when the truck would barely turn. I ended up bailing so I could escape because I reload upon death and didn't want to lose all the kills I had racked up, but I probably could have went longer, the truck certainly could of went longer, but the biggest danger is getting boxed in.

I should mention that it was raining like I had never seen the whole time though, lightning and thunder that made the controller shake, which I'm not sure how much that played a roll in the truck barely moving after my tires were missing.

Also I'm not sure that the Police Transporter is actually armored, I think it's just the window shields that it has over anything else. Most vans can take a lot of damage already and don't have many windows, which in my opinion is why they didn't allow you to modify them at LSC. The only one I've found that is modifiable is the Youga which has windows all around it. I think they thought that the vans would be too tough with armor on them. If you've noticed nearly any car that can be modified has windows for them to shoot you through, to keep you from having any car that makes you too invincible in police chases.

• AlexL and MetalMilitia89 like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:47 PM Edited by Militia, 11 December 2013 - 12:49 PM.

Yeah I tried again with the Stockade just now and I'm pretty sure you are correct. Unfortunately I still can't tell you for sure because after 20 minutes at 5 stars I still hadn't taken any damage. I think it's the opposite of the Riot, with the Stockade having breakable windshield and bullet proof side windows, and the Riot having a bulletproof windshield and breakable side windows.

My analysis would have to be that the Riot wins. The biggest thing that hampered me again this time is the Stockade's performance, or in this case lack thereof compared to the Police Riot. It's acceleration isn't as good, and it isn't that big of a deal, until I had lost 3, maybe all 4 of my tires. At that point I was barely moving and had lost my ability to push police cars out of the way. As far as armor I think they are they same though, besides the tires my truck was still in really good shape, I still had both headlights even up until the very end when I hit a tree trying to take a corner when the truck would barely turn. I ended up bailing so I could escape because I reload upon death and didn't want to lose all the kills I had racked up, but I probably could have went longer, the truck certainly could of went longer, but the biggest danger is getting boxed in.

I should mention that it was raining like I had never seen the whole time though, lightning and thunder that made the controller shake, which I'm not sure how much that played a roll in the truck barely moving after my tires were missing.

Also I'm not sure that the Police Transporter is actually armored, I think it's just the window shields that it has over anything else. Most vans can take a lot of damage already and don't have many windows, which in my opinion is why they didn't allow you to modify them at LSC. The only one I've found that is modifiable is the Youga which has windows all around it. I think they thought that the vans would be too tough with armor on them. If you've noticed nearly any car that can be modified has windows for them to shoot you through, to keep you from having any car that makes you too invincible in police chases.

I somewhat agree, and somewhat disagree.

The Police Riot windows do NOT get shot out, they just don't.  NONE of the windows, not the windshield nor the side windows.  I use my Riot inside the airport, so for when the tires get shot out, you have a very wide turning range, using the parking brake helps with that and lets you drift like crazy, it's actually more fun when the tires are shot out for me.

The Police Transporter IS armored.  I stole one (when I got in one my first time ever to test) I took it to my airport hanger and unloaded 1,000 bullets from one of the shotguns AND assault riffles.  I shot the windows, I shot the white siding, and it all remained in tact.  One bullet to the tires, popped those, obviously.  But it's armored, just not SUPER armored like the Riot and Stockade.

The rain is a big problem with popped tires, but like I said, the best area to use this vehicle and have the tires shot out is the airport.  The grassy muddy areas inside the airport give you an easy handbrake turn maneuver once your tires are shot out.  Airport allows you to make WIDE turns, unlike a small skinny road anywhere in Los Santos.

Think about it, if the windows get shot out on the Riot, why would I want it?  I'd die sooner or later.  But since they do NOT get shot out at all, I can go over 2 hours and when I reached 2 hours, I shut the game off, I didn't die, or even come close, I just got bored, lol

P.S. - At the airport when a plane is coming down the runway for takeoff, I didn't see it because of my camera view looking behind to shoot the cops, funniest thing happened, I hit one of the engines of the plane, the plane blew up, my Riot went flying maybe 20 feet in the air and maybe 30 feet in distance, and not even a scratch, in the meanwhile I see all the police cars blowing up in flames and the jet blowing up in flames.  I am telling you, the Riot is the best vehicle in the game by a looooooooooooooooong shot.

ryan swat
  • ryan swat

gta v lspd noose team leader

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

what I do is I get a car I want put it in garage come out no cops near by and quick save on my phone once saved I let the cops kill me go bk 2 my garage its still there and just play on

hope this helps people

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:41 AM

what I do is I get a car I want put it in garage come out no cops near by and quick save on my phone once saved I let the cops kill me go bk 2 my garage its still there and just play on

hope this helps people

?

Police Riot Van discussion and all....

?

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by IHerbert, 17 December 2013 - 01:43 AM.

Had an interesting encounter with a Riot Van last night.

I was playing as my stealthy, knife wielding, serial-killer-out-to-get-some-cops-along-with-some-fat-women Franklin persona when I ducked into a little lot in West Hollywood. I scampered up a ladder, and saw aboot 5 officers coming to the sheriff cruiser I left in said lot. After a few seconds, the wanted level cleared up and the cops left. One was walking up to my car, but passed by, and a Riot Van followed him. I quickly flew off the lot and took heed of the van, running over a cop every so often.

Thought it would be interesting to share.

EDIT: Turns out what I was thinking of was the Police Transporter.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

Had an interesting encounter with a Riot Van last night.

I was playing as my stealthy, knife wielding, serial-killer-out-to-get-some-cops-along-with-some-fat-women Franklin persona when I ducked into a little lot in West Hollywood. I scampered up a ladder, and saw aboot 5 officers coming to the sheriff cruiser I left in said lot. After a few seconds, the wanted level cleared up and the cops left. One was walking up to my car, but passed by, and a Riot Van followed him. I quickly flew off the lot and took heed of the van, running ofter a cop every so often.

Though it would be interesting to share.

Wow, I never seen a Riot driving, only parked as a roadblock.  Amazing vehicle for destruction, though.  Do yourself a favor and store one at T's strip club.  It owns.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

Just got inside the Brute Stockade for my first time.  It IS VERY similar to that of the Police Riot but the Police Riot surely has more armor to it.  Not to mention in the Police Riot you can drive over the tiny cop cars like you do the tank, but usually, unlike the tank, the cars do NOT explode when you run them over in the Riot.

I was going full speed into a cop car with the Brute Stockade and the whole front end came off!  Saw the engine and the wheels, that was all, looked like the Rat-Loader after modification (in that all you see is the engine if you want it to look like that).  So right there (after 15 minutes) it proves it's weaker than the Riot.  But I didn't stop there.  I went to the airport and got my five star wanted level as usual and fired away at the police, about a total of 35-45 minutes into it, my money truck started smoking and eventually I blew up, same exact thing happens with the Police Transporter Van as well.  Now it's official as someone else tested it above, and I tested it just now.

In this order from best to worst:

1. Police Riot

2. Brute Stockade (Money Truck - Gruppe 6)

3. Police Transporter Van

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

The Lazer is also sh*t like the tank after 1.07 it seems, it's "health" is a lot less.  Within 7 minutes at my LEAST time to date, my Lazer started smoking just from firing too many rockets it seems.  I think firing one too many rockets brings the piece of sh*t down quicker, what is the point of this vehicle if you can't even use it's features and destroy Los Santos?  Lol, something strange also happened using the Lazer earlier.  I was flying away from a 5 star wanted level, so I could go back to my hanger and park it again so it's health would be renewed, and while dead in the middle of the ocean, my wing decides to fall off and I crashed and burned in the ocean.  What on earth did Rockstar do with 1.07?  Totally f*cked up my experiences with the Lazer.  They made it's health go from 40% down to 10% it feels like, when it should be 100% no matter which patch is implemented.  Just thought I would share this news about the Lazer as all military vehicles seem to be just like any other civilian vehicle at this point.  Rockstar loves taking the fun out of their brilliant games, don't they?  What a crock of sh*t.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by AlexL, 16 December 2013 - 05:11 PM.

The Lazer is also sh*t like the tank after 1.07 it seems, it's "health" is a lot less.  Within 7 minutes at my LEAST time to date, my Lazer started smoking just from firing too many rockets it seems.  I think firing one too many rockets brings the piece of sh*t down quicker, what is the point of this vehicle if you can't even use it's features and destroy Los Santos?  Lol, something strange also happened using the Lazer earlier.  I was flying away from a 5 star wanted level, so I could go back to my hanger and park it again so it's health would be renewed, and while dead in the middle of the ocean, my wing decides to fall off and I crashed and burned in the ocean.  What on earth did Rockstar do with 1.07?  Totally f*cked up my experiences with the Lazer.  They made it's health go from 40% down to 10% it feels like, when it should be 100% no matter which patch is implemented.  Just thought I would share this news about the Lazer as all military vehicles seem to be just like any other civilian vehicle at this point.  Rockstar loves taking the fun out of their brilliant games, don't they?  What a crock of sh*t.

Isn't it kinda ironic how an update is supposed to "update" the game? But instead it makes it worse.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

Isn't it kinda ironic how an update is supposed to "update" the game? But instead it makes it worse.

I don't get it either, and I totally agree.  With each update it only f*cks it up, honestly.  1.06, I didn't mind.  Even though it DID remove my ammo for the handguns ONLY with M and T, but not F.  Oh well, I re-bought the ammo, no big deal.  Someone mentioned, though, from 1.06 it taking your bullet proof tires away, even if you DID have them on from LSC to begin with, mine appears this way now for some of my vehicles that should be FULLY modded.  And the liscence plates after 1.07 got wacky too, inside SAFEHOUSE garages only for all three characters, they say ALAN   0 for the private plate, when mine should say something else, as I had them for a while before patches.  Each new patch = one more thing f*ckED up, not fixed.  Getting things fixed for this game is like seeing if a cow will fly, it just won't.  f*cking sh*tty service, this game should be FREE.  Lol

Btw, when I get inside my Lazer, I ALWAYS see Police Riots on the road down below in a roadblock.  Why?  Probably cuz I have one saved, that is the ONLY reason, most likely.  But, some of the cars I do have saved like the Rapid GT, Carbonizzare, etc STILL do not spawn in traffic, like ever.  The whole spawning of vehicles is f*cked up surely due to Patch 1.07, a lot of people, including myself run into countless numbers of Baller SUV's, other types of SUV's, horrible sedans, vans - Everything I have least desire to even bother with.

But yeah, you're right, new "update" is a downgrade everytime and just f*cks up the game.  The employees at Rockstar must be PCP users whilst engineering this game.

• AlexL likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

1.08 has fixed the car spawning btw.  I just installed it about 15 mins ago, checked to make sure everything was how I had it (as I do after every patch update) and I'm running into tons of cars again, not just Ballers or SUV's and Vans!  Now I can finally play the game again without getting annoyed and purposely plowing into SUV's and Vans as they used to ONLY be on the road from 1.07 until yesterday night, now it's finally back to normal!

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

1.08 has fixed the car spawning btw.  I just installed it about 15 mins ago, checked to make sure everything was how I had it (as I do after every patch update) and I'm running into tons of cars again, not just Ballers or SUV's and Vans!  Now I can finally play the game again without getting annoyed and purposely plowing into SUV's and Vans as they used to ONLY be on the road from 1.07 until yesterday night, now it's finally back to normal!

Yeah well this update just broke one of my 100% saved games.... I try to load it and it goes back to the 1st mission in the storyline.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Yeah well this update just broke one of my 100% saved games.... I try to load it and it goes back to the 1st mission in the storyline.

Whhhhhhaaattttttt??!?!?!?!?! Holy sh*t!!!!!!!!

If you need a Save Game File, that I tested out in the past, I'll show you were to look.  Same save for XBox and PS3 with a MediaFire link to download it.

That's absolutely f*cked up.  Anything to do with the save editors by chance?

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

Whhhhhhaaattttttt??!?!?!?!?! Holy sh*t!!!!!!!!

If you need a Save Game File, that I tested out in the past, I'll show you were to look.  Same save for XBox and PS3 with a MediaFire link to download it.

That's absolutely f*cked up.  Anything to do with the save editors by chance?

Not sure if it was because of the save editors because it never happen before with the other updates, it's ok tho because I was smart enough to have a backup of the save. For some reason the game had a problem loading the "quick saved" ones, but the autosave backup worked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users