Too many little kids

65 replies to this topic
marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Or people with a highly sensitive mic so we can hear them ignoring their child/wife etc in the background.

Had some assbag telling his very young kid to "move those chairs around, move those bags there, put that back" and some other stuff just before.

Some do have mics that pick up all the sounds from robberies to car chases, i come across this sh*t way more often than kids. I actually barely hear kids at all, maybe it's the times i go on...

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

What can I say, the age of intelligent parents is over. This generation is f*cked, can't wait to see the next.

• SAS_Intruder likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

What can I say, the age of intelligent parents is over. This generation is f*cked, can't wait to see the next.

There never was such an age. Parenting is a learning experience for the best of us.

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

some kid was doing missions with me and gang attacks in free roam generally a decent player....no mic at this point.

I send him a friend request and just a short time after he puts in the mic. I hear this prepubescent voice of someone maybe 12-13ish. 

would have been better if he never had a mic at all. I had to defriend him because I just can not put up with that voice. it did give me hope for humanity though some kids out there dont swear every other word and play the game correctly. Just that voice...no way.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

If someone is a good person to play with, I don't care if theyr'e 12, I don't have conversations with people online usually anyway. I do have to be careful though, on occasions I've had kids try and follow me around and be my 'buddy' and that just kind creeps me out.

But anyway ones I get annoyed with are the kids who are probably around 14 I guess? Not all of them, but the ones that talk in squeeky voices about really boring things and aren't actually terribly good at the game - then somebody else tells them to shuttup - and suddenly they're gangsta. "I get more pussy than you" "f**k you f**k this*" blah blah blah. Throwing out swear words like your tough, doesn't make you sound tough, it makes you sound immature.

And the whole time, you know if that guy was there in person, they'd be crying on the floor for him to stop breaking them.

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:58 PM Edited by paddiwak87, 01 December 2013 - 08:00 PM.

The mute feature is much appreciated. If it didn't exist for gta I'd go mad. Just when I kill griefers or any random player looking for trouble I can't bear the 5 second squeaky voice of the 6 year olds... Ok slight exageration saying they're 6 years old but I'm pretty sure I'm not too far off...

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:00 PM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 01 December 2013 - 08:00 PM.

I just did a mission with a 10 and 11 year old, first thing one of them said on the mic was, "this is a team effort!"

I had to check if my headphones was plugged in correctly......but it turned out to be a pretty successful mission attempt.

Kind of cute in a way, but only when they are cooperative and take the missions seriously.

frontrunner91
  • frontrunner91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

I turn off voice every time I play GTA online so I don't have to hear that sh*t.  Why is this not the default setting? Why is it not at least a persistent  setting instead of always switching back to "whiny screaming little asshats" <on> every time you load the game

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

OMG DUDE HAVE U SEEN TEH NEW GLITCH OMG I GOT A BUGATTI OMG OMG OMG DUDE WHY IS THIS GUY KILLING ME OMG HELP OMGGG YOU f*ckER STOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS OMG

This is scarily accurate lol. Haven't played GTAO in a few days (been busy with AC4) and I already miss the cries of little children getting spawn camped. I simply must return !

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=preVRGtTwN0 Related...sort of, mostly posted it because I found it pretty funny.

Does this kid seriously not know the sound of his own voice? And the fact that he just said the same exact thing(s)?

zombieslayer777
  • zombieslayer777

my rhino tank's name is gertrude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by zombieslayer777, 4 weeks ago.

yes too many little kids now i have 12 year old friends but there pretty cool  and mature  to hang with but the most of the little squeakers i run into are annoying thats why i have my chat set to no one but sometimes i like hearing their reactions when they see me coming in a jet after leaving the military base and also when i blow them up. i think one time when i was at the military base getting a jet i swear i heard a 5 year old a freaking 5 year old i really dont think kids under 12 need to be playing gta. like this one kid saw me coming that was on the beach and was like oh god theres a jet i was thinking thats right! but i thought it was funny. i think most sqeakers annoying.

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

From This Mortal Coil...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm seeing a lot less now. Weird. The second I hear one of these mouth-breathing, failed abortions start trash-talking, I mute them or leave. I had some little 10 year old sh*t-stain try to order me around in the Prison Break finale. Mind you, I've done these heists backwards, forwards, blindfolded, etc,. I ignored his pleadings to do stupid sh*t and just did it like I normally do. If it weren't for the other players, I would have put the heli into the side of a mountain at the end.

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Best kid I heard on the mic during a race lobby was one frantic kid and his mum, and it went something like this

Kid: "What?........No!!!.........I don't want anything........I said I don't want anything........Mom, I don't want any dinner......I said...what??? I said I don't want it......Aaarrrgh.....I'll be there in a minute.......I said I'll be there in a minute mom!!!"

<silence>

Some other guy: "You'd better go get your dinner dude"

<whole lobby just collapses in laughter>
  • hugh750, Xiled and KWF1981 like this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I've heard kids who yelled reactions to each shot their character took. Like "OOOF!!! OW!!" Etc.

One kid who got a little too into the strippers while on open mic.
  • kovaandr likes this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

yes too many little kids now i have 12 year old friends but there pretty cool  and mature  to hang with but the most of the little squeakers i run into are annoying thats why i have my chat set to no one but sometimes i like hearing their reactions when they see me coming in a jet after leaving the military base and also when i blow them up. i think one time when i was at the military base getting a jet i swear i heard a 5 year old a freaking 5 year old i really dont think kids under 12 need to be playing gta. like this one kid saw me coming that was on the beach and was like oh god theres a jet i was thinking thats right! but i thought it was funny. i think most sqeakers annoying.

The little kids referred to in the OP are now 4 years older.

• Nossirag and Lalisa like this

Lalisa
  • Lalisa

I just go where the trade wind blows

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Lalisa, 4 weeks ago.

Such an old thread  :lol:

Anyway...

This is nothing new. Kids have always been haunting online games ever since multiplayer was born; Halo, Gears Of War, GTA...they're everywhere. They're the virtual version of cockroaches, except they more deadly and less scary (usually)

Just mute them or, if you're bored and/or are a masochist, kill them to see their reaction. Up to you

I remember back in the 2000s  this German kid was literally everywhere on YouTube. Does anyone remember him? 

I miss those days. People got mad because they couldn't beat the train mission on San Andreas. Now they get mad because they have no muneyz on GTA: Online

giphy.gif

• hugh750, AfroKloud, kovaandr and 2 others like this

WanderingDrifterDoomin
  • WanderingDrifterDoomin

[DOOM_FTW ]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

That's how it is OP. Kids have all day and night to play so you're more likely to encounter kids playing then adults it's a numbers game.

Some kids are mature enough to play with, but that's the minority in my experience.

Also most parent's don't give a faq, they get whatever will shut up their kid and keep them entertained.

ryannata
  • ryannata

Rat

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yeah most of them are annoying, one time i'm doing a heist with them, they called me bi**h and some other words, it took me just a second to find another session, i bet they're raging as hell when i left the heist...

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

FURIOUS STYLES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I enjoy listening to them scream.

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

I fully understand the complaints here... Children in general, the one's left to it when playing games where their parents take no responsibility for what they allow their children to do is just, well, it's just lazy...

That said, me and my 12yr old have had many a good day together, or on our own with our own groups, me and my mature buddies, my son has his a couple of friends, one that moved too far away to see regular too... This game can, and often does get played by 'good gamer' children... 

I'm sure at one point, we've all run jobs where said player is not on mic, and the job/challenge was played out in a timely fasion, fairly by all participants... I can all but guarantee we've all played with kids that actually can play well, knowingly or not...

Like OP said, we were all kids once, so I'm sure we can all accept certain things that they do, not the filth that some put out there, but the childish mentality on some things... After all, it is a game meant to be fun... The game being 18+ is one thing, but in my opinion, adding things like the stunt races, flying cars, and what-not... Just simply scream out to children to play too... The game was heavily advertised during the day here, and the publicity of some DLC's since... That part I feel R* haven't really been responsible with in one way, if you can see my point. At least when heists, Lamar's missions and freemode businesses and such were added, there's swearing, drugs, crude cutscenes and such, but hot wheels racing really is just candy to a baby I find...

The real concern for me, is the adults in-game that actually seek children to bully them, the potential for exploitation, be it in a fun game-way, or far worse. Adults know what they're doing, and must take responsibility too here for some kids behaviour... I've had damn near every insult imaginable at some point, be it on mic, or text messages... I feel once a child gets exposed to that by adults out to antagonise, well, basically tells/shows children it's simply acceptable...

Simply put, the kids are predictable, and easy to contain/ignore... Some adults though... Just no excuses!!!

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freemode Terrorist Since 2013 For The Lulz

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 weeks ago

dzhared_fogl_subway_guy_subway_muzhchina

• PSNGTAforumuser and kovaandr like this

Daedalheidis
  • Daedalheidis

Dope as sour beef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I purposefully look for sessions with little kids screaming and yelling. It's funny hearing them argue with people.

• blacknambala and DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin like this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

FURIOUS STYLES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Not with delight. With fear.
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin likes this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freemode Terrorist Since 2013 For The Lulz

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 weeks ago

lol well someones gotta teach em a lesson

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Well lets see...

There's Spring Vacation> Summer Vacation> Fall Break > Christmas Vacation.

All vary by location, so yes theres always kids online at any given time. But no longer do they need their parents to purchase this game as they can always borrow a copy from a friend, game sharing (ps4), hell I seen a copy of GTA V at a Redbox fews weeks ago.

Bottom line is kids play video games and they arent going to stop anytime this era. Beautiful part is eventually sometimes they grow up.....keyword: sometimes.

PSNGTAforumuser
  • PSNGTAforumuser

Derrrr

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Please don't necro this thread. It's 2017, apart from the black sterotypes who still use game chat,

everyone on all platforms has some form of party chat now.

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

FURIOUS STYLES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

lol well someones gotta teach em a lesson

Not that kind.

SprinklesMcFartza
  • SprinklesMcFartza

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

It was just me and my friend in a lobby, 2 randoms join. Start spamming us with texts of 2v2, we ignore them and keep doing supply runs. Then party invite spams start and 2v2 messages thru xbox. I look at player list, glitchy tryhard uniforms present. I tell him they're kids, just ignore em. He said hold on and leaves party, joins theirs and yells FUC!OF*!!
Rejoins our party, said yeah they're 11or12. He's 60yrs old with a big voice, maybe you had to be there but it was classic. I send them a polite message that sorry, we're getting off, adults have to work in the AM. They message what's the AM?

Kaiservadin
  • Kaiservadin

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I've played GTAO for like a month and half straight now and I've noticed that there are more kids nowadays- as in 13 years old kids playing this game and the worst thing is all you can hear from their mics are swear words and racial slurs! No idea if their parents even check the rating on the disc before they buy them? 

Also most lil kiddies I've seen are like level 90 or above, BUT when you do a mission they can't even shoot for sh*t. They exhaust the 2 team lives all the time. I bet they just grind races and don't really come out in freemode lol. I'm not hating or whatever, we've been all a kid once. It's just that it bothers me that the fact that they can get their hands on GTAV AN R18+ GAME and play aimlessly online without supervision from their parents and talk trash in the mic. Jesus, do they even know half of what they are saying? Clearly not.

/sigh/ 

I like cussing out the store clerks and make them give me money faster thats about all i do. Some reason i got kick for doing it <_<

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 4 weeks ago

blame r* making dlc based on what's Trendy right now for kids
  • Happy Hunter likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users