Too many little kids

39 replies to this topic
marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Or people with a highly sensitive mic so we can hear them ignoring their child/wife etc in the background.

Had some assbag telling his very young kid to "move those chairs around, move those bags there, put that back" and some other stuff just before.

Some do have mics that pick up all the sounds from robberies to car chases, i come across this sh*t way more often than kids. I actually barely hear kids at all, maybe it's the times i go on...

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

What can I say, the age of intelligent parents is over. This generation is f*cked, can't wait to see the next.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

What can I say, the age of intelligent parents is over. This generation is f*cked, can't wait to see the next.

There never was such an age. Parenting is a learning experience for the best of us.

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

some kid was doing missions with me and gang attacks in free roam generally a decent player....no mic at this point.

I send him a friend request and just a short time after he puts in the mic. I hear this prepubescent voice of someone maybe 12-13ish. 

would have been better if he never had a mic at all. I had to defriend him because I just can not put up with that voice. it did give me hope for humanity though some kids out there dont swear every other word and play the game correctly. Just that voice...no way.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

If someone is a good person to play with, I don't care if theyr'e 12, I don't have conversations with people online usually anyway. I do have to be careful though, on occasions I've had kids try and follow me around and be my 'buddy' and that just kind creeps me out.

But anyway ones I get annoyed with are the kids who are probably around 14 I guess? Not all of them, but the ones that talk in squeeky voices about really boring things and aren't actually terribly good at the game - then somebody else tells them to shuttup - and suddenly they're gangsta. "I get more pussy than you" "f**k you f**k this*" blah blah blah. Throwing out swear words like your tough, doesn't make you sound tough, it makes you sound immature.

And the whole time, you know if that guy was there in person, they'd be crying on the floor for him to stop breaking them.

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:58 PM Edited by paddiwak87, 01 December 2013 - 08:00 PM.

The mute feature is much appreciated. If it didn't exist for gta I'd go mad. Just when I kill griefers or any random player looking for trouble I can't bear the 5 second squeaky voice of the 6 year olds... Ok slight exageration saying they're 6 years old but I'm pretty sure I'm not too far off...

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:00 PM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 01 December 2013 - 08:00 PM.

I just did a mission with a 10 and 11 year old, first thing one of them said on the mic was, "this is a team effort!"

I had to check if my headphones was plugged in correctly......but it turned out to be a pretty successful mission attempt.

Kind of cute in a way, but only when they are cooperative and take the missions seriously.

frontrunner91
  • frontrunner91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

I turn off voice every time I play GTA online so I don't have to hear that sh*t.  Why is this not the default setting? Why is it not at least a persistent  setting instead of always switching back to "whiny screaming little asshats" <on> every time you load the game

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

OMG DUDE HAVE U SEEN TEH NEW GLITCH OMG I GOT A BUGATTI OMG OMG OMG DUDE WHY IS THIS GUY KILLING ME OMG HELP OMGGG YOU f*ckER STOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS OMG

This is scarily accurate lol. Haven't played GTAO in a few days (been busy with AC4) and I already miss the cries of little children getting spawn camped. I simply must return !

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=preVRGtTwN0 Related...sort of, mostly posted it because I found it pretty funny.

Does this kid seriously not know the sound of his own voice? And the fact that he just said the same exact thing(s)?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users