Too many little kids

39 replies to this topic
Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

I've played GTAO for like a month and half straight now and I've noticed that there are more kids nowadays- as in 13 years old kids playing this game and the worst thing is all you can hear from their mics are swear words and racial slurs! No idea if their parents even check the rating on the disc before they buy them? 

Also most lil kiddies I've seen are like level 90 or above, BUT when you do a mission they can't even shoot for sh*t. They exhaust the 2 team lives all the time. I bet they just grind races and don't really come out in freemode lol. I'm not hating or whatever, we've been all a kid once. It's just that it bothers me that the fact that they can get their hands on GTAV AN R18+ GAME and play aimlessly online without supervision from their parents and talk trash in the mic. Jesus, do they even know half of what they are saying? Clearly not.

/sigh/ 

• FirstLadyofGTA, crashhat69, J_L_K_64 and 3 others like this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

free booze on my profile

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

OMG DUDE HAVE U SEEN TEH NEW GLITCH OMG I GOT A BUGATTI OMG OMG OMG DUDE WHY IS THIS GUY KILLING ME OMG HELP OMGGG YOU f*ckER STOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS OMG

• Funkwalrus, LeSuede, Alpha Riff and 3 others like this

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

You're not hating or whatever, but you're hating.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

Just mute them or say terrible things to them. 

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

OMG DUDE HAVE U SEEN TEH NEW GLITCH OMG I GOT A BUGATTI OMG OMG OMG DUDE WHY IS THIS GUY KILLING ME OMG HELP OMGGG YOU f*ckER STOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS OMG

Accurate.  :lol:

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

free booze on my profile

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

and then there's the annoying scrawny sounding mid-teener

"WELL YEAH, WELL YOU'RE A F8CKING FAT DICK EATER."

like wtf if they can't even make up a funny comeback then gtfo lol

• Alpha Riff, Shaenno and The Spook like this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

But I thought GTA meant Games To Adolescents...

razorsharkhead
  • razorsharkhead

Cockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

ok. 

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

God damn it, If I click on someone's name while trying to enter the thread just one more time!  :panic:

Perhaps if parents decide to buy their kids the game they should consider other people's ears and refuse to buy them a mic.

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

God damn it, If I click on someone's name while trying to enter the thread just one more time!  :panic:

Perhaps if parents decide to buy their kids the game they should consider other people's ears and refuse to buy them a mic.

"BUT MOOOOOOOOOOM, I NEED TEH MIC SO I CAN CALL PEOPLE MEAN NAMES!!!!!!111"

• I.haigh likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

free booze on my profile

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

"BUT MOOOOOOOOOOM, I WANT A FKNG MIC SO I CAN TALK TO MY FRIENDS, GOD, I HATE YOU, YOU NEVER LET ME HAVE ANYTHING, IM RUNNING AWAY YOU FKNG DEADBEAT"

fixed with what i experience in game, that is how i picture kids getting their mics lol

Donmillss
  • Donmillss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

Or when they sing into the mic, annoying af.
  • Alpha Riff likes this

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

"BUT MOOOOOOOOOOM, I WANT A FKNG MIC SO I CAN TALK TO MY FRIENDS, GOD, I HATE YOU, YOU NEVER LET ME HAVE ANYTHING, IM RUNNING AWAY YOU FKNG DEADBEAT"

fixed with what i experience in game, that is how i picture kids getting their mics lol

Laughed harder than I should've. You are right, this is how kids these days sounds like.

They are so f*ckin' spoiled I swear to god... :panic:  :miranda:

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:59 PM Edited by marco-polo, 01 December 2013 - 03:59 PM.

I love it when their mums tell them to do something - "Oh mum! I'm playing this!!!"

Had some young kid calling us all names that i can't remember because they were so mixed together, fs and cs with a bit of this and that... Kill them. Or mute them. Killing is more fun. Yes.

• Shaenno likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Who the hell sings in their mic? I have never heard anyone sing in their microphone... then again I have the chat set to "No-one" almost all the time.

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

DEAR GAWD PLS MAKE IT STOP.  :sui:

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

Lol

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

I often hear you older kids targeting the even younger children. Both groups are annoying to be honest.
  • Zanje likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

I often hear you older kids targeting the even younger children. Both groups are annoying to be honest.

People target younger kids -> younger kids scream back -> people target younger kids again due to screaming -> younger kids scream back.

It's a dreadful circle.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

Plus have the music playing and you tell them to shut up... "Noooooo, you shut up" and on it goes.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

Plus have the music playing and you tell them to shut up... "Noooooo, you shut up" and on it goes.

Oh I can't f*cking stand that sh*t. "Hey let me just be retarded and turn my tv up real loud so everyone can hear me play through my mic, then when people ask me to turn the tv down I'll shout obscenities and racial slurs at them." Totally normal behavior for sh*t head kids.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Kirsty's Little Helper
    Most Annoying Forum Member

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

I've played GTAO for like a month and half straight now and I've noticed that there are more kids nowadays- as in 13 years old kids playing this game and the worst thing is all you can hear from their mics are swear words and racial slurs! No idea if their parents even check the rating on the disc before they buy them? 

Also most lil kiddies I've seen are like level 90 or above, BUT when you do a mission they can't even shoot for sh*t. They exhaust the 2 team lives all the time. I bet they just grind races and don't really come out in freemode lol. I'm not hating or whatever, we've been all a kid once. It's just that it bothers me that the fact that they can get their hands on GTAV AN R18+ GAME and play aimlessly online without supervision from their parents and talk trash in the mic. Jesus, do they even know half of what they are saying? Clearly not.

/sigh/ 

Due to my voice not being broke yet and I know how freaking annoying my voice (and other kids' voices because of it) are, I never bought a mic for gaming.

I also don't get the point of swearing on games anyway (kids swearing, that is), I guess they're just brought up that badly that they're so stupid as to do so.

Peaches84
  • Peaches84

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

I seem to always get people whistling down the mic during races which is frickin irritating. Or people with a highly sensitive mic so we can hear them ignoring their child/wife etc in the background. Or people who leave their mics on, but never talk into it, just leave it on for the background static.
  • seVensantos and Shaenno like this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:13 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 01 December 2013 - 04:14 PM.

Oh I can't f*cking stand that sh*t. "Hey let me just be retarded and turn my tv up real loud so everyone can hear me play through my mic, then when people ask me to turn the tv down I'll shout obscenities and racial slurs at them." Totally normal behavior for sh*t head kids.

Yeah, that's the only thing I hate about kids playing. I don't care if your voice is like a squirrel's who has inhaled helium, but if you act like a turd I'll treat you like a turd. Which means I'll blow up the kid('s cars) and annoy him otherwise, if they start yelling random obscenities before it.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

People target younger kids -> younger kids scream back -> people target younger kids again due to screaming -> younger kids scream back.

It's a dreadful circle.

I'd edit that slightly to kids target younger kids. Younger kids scream back. Slightly older kids spew verbal diarrhea. Even older people kill the slightly older children spewing verbal diarrhea killing the screaming younger children.

It is a viscous cycle.
  • WinterEdit likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=preVRGtTwN0 Related...sort of, mostly posted it because I found it pretty funny.

Synophrys
  • Synophrys

Hothead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

I just keep spawn-killing those little brats until they leave, oh the satisfaction  :evilgrin:

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:26 PM Edited by Shaenno, 01 December 2013 - 04:29 PM.

Related...sort of, mostly posted it because I found it pretty funny.

LOL, that's funny and very annoying at the same time. Who says "Somebody come pick me up" 10000th times..srsly. Great idea to annoy everyone in the lobby :D haha

mambonutz
  • mambonutz

Northern Canuck

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

If they decide to buy their kids the game...I think that pondering over buying them a mic is the least of their worries.

• I.haigh likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

Related...sort of, mostly posted it because I found it pretty funny.

LOL, that's funny and very annoying at the same time. Who says "Somebody come pick me up" 10000th times..srsly. Just steal a car dude..

Right? Who actually trusts another player to go pick them up?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users