• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic
ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

Is there anyway of seeing how long I have to wait before my bounty will be removed?

Just got my 1st one for... claiming a 9k bounty lol

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

just wait around for awhile and a pop up should show for a few seconds

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

Been in my apartment for ages nothing has popped up.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:56 PM

I dont understand this now.. been over an hour since I got it placed on me, played a few missions and still have it on my head... wtf?

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

I dont understand this now.. been over an hour since I got it placed on me, played a few missions and still have it on my head... wtf?

It doesn't add to the timer if you're doing missions.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

Aww balls

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

What about watching other players via the tv?

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

What about watching other players via the tv?

Anything you do as long as you stay in Free Roam counts towards the Bounty timer, I suppose. So you can watch TV if you want, it counts towards the timer.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

well that would work but only pussies hide in their appartement

go outside and earn that money man

• pokemon4ever likes this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

f*ck that, I killed the guy fair n square, I should have never got a bounty for that lol

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:12 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 01 December 2013 - 04:13 PM.

ChillerVapes, on 01 Dec 2013 - 5:08 PM, said:ChillerVapes, on 01 Dec 2013 - 5:08 PM, said:

f*ck that, I killed the guy fair n square, I should have never got a bounty for that lol

well hide in your appartement like the little girl you are then XD

just remember that if every1 was like you you'd never even have gotten the money

if some1 kills you now you won't lose a thing

also think about this, 9k for 48 minutes is quite a sh*tty payout, just think about how many times you could do coveted or something in that time

heck even robbing stores for 48 minutes would earn you more than that.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

Yeah but the 48 min gave me time to make tea before my family came home lol

Like I said, 1st bounty I've had although, I've collected penalty. Most of them I have chased someone back to there apartment and when the cut scene for the garage kicks in... bye bye lol

Oh and I also snipe them from roof tops which is funny.

frontrunner91
  • frontrunner91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

Someones gonna be hiding a lot lol.

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by obsidian_eclipse, 01 December 2013 - 06:08 PM.

Get a Sanchez and go cross country, it's really fun! I had a guy chase me for half an hour until my bike got stuck in the mud near the pipes at the dam.. the guy came down in his off roader and I sniped him in the face but then went up to him when he spawned, saluted him and let him kill me, split the 9k bounty and went our separate ways.
I know bounties can be annoying sometimes if your up to something in particular, just message someone in game and offer to split the bounty and get it over with.. hanging around 48 mins can be pretty dull.. although you do get an achievement first time you survive.

HydroFlow420
  • HydroFlow420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

Add me: KingOfMaryJane. Offering $9000 cash for every bounty kill. Higher rank preferably

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

If you have a fast car, get a chase going man. It's so fun. 9K for sitting in your apartment for 48 mins is stupid, you could make 4x that amount maybe more if you played missions, who cares if you get killed and lose it. You're not really losing it anyway. I'm not really a bounty hunter so I don't care about people sitting in their house but damn, you get some amazing chases. Had one the other day in my Entity for about 30 minutes before the four guys chasing me gave up. What was funny was someone blowing their Adder up by accident in an attempt to get me.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

I wish you couldnt go into your apartment  if you had a bounty on you. Would prevent all the little sissies hiding. Every red dot on the screen is someone hiding these days. Wusses. 

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 01 December 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Not right now, but I've been getting into the habit of checking my phone as soon as someone puts a bounty on me - 24 hours and you're in the clear. You have to be in free roam the whole time. 

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

I've survived bounties and its been some epic sh*t. I like to switch it up when I'm on the run though, I'll get a buzzard or stunt plane for a while then go to mt chiliad with my PV parked at the bottom, if anyone comes for me I'll skydive down and jump in, go to airport or any place with an escape route and leave hunters in the dust. I hate going into my apt after getting a bounty and if people wait for you. It sucks because I don't wanna lose the bounty but I don't wanna quit either.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

I usually hop in my private jet , then land at the ing airport at the top of map . Then take my sail boat to this small island. Camp out for a bit . Snipe anyone who comes close

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Almost Thanksgiving...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

I go to the airport and stand on one of the hangars or one of the buildings.  Jets can't get me, tanks can't get me, buzzards try but fail.  When you kill bounty hunters they always spawn near the terminal so you always see other players coming.  After about half an hour or so you'll start a session wide war down there lol. 

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

I go to the airport and stand on one of the hangars or one of the buildings.  Jets can't get me, tanks can't get me, buzzards try but fail.  When you kill bounty hunters they always spawn near the terminal so you always see other players coming.  After about half an hour or so you'll start a session wide war down there lol. 

Why can't Buzzards get you? I've killed people up there before. The only problem is that the system doesn't show the character name from too far away, which is a pretty big advantage for the person on the ground. 

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

Yeah I go up there too sometimes, I have a buzzard too for fast escape.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Almost Thanksgiving...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:17 PM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 01 December 2013 - 10:40 PM.

Why can't Buzzards get you? I've killed people up there before. The only problem is that the system doesn't show the character name from too far away, which is a pretty big advantage for the person on the ground. 

I hide and either snipe the pilot or just shoot them out when they're close.

Sniper scope and mini map really .  Always have my eye on the runway just in case someone wants to phone lester to remove their blip.  Only 2 ways of getting to the far hangars and if you're not already in a chopper or jet both ways you will have to go across the runway.  There is a also a building you can hide in to avoid the jets lol

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by kasheku, 06 December 2013 - 08:47 PM.

hiding here during a bounty. fun watching the cops trying to kill me. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Me and a friend put bounties on each other and watched all the white dots trying to figure out how to get in. 

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

I got a 7k from an NPC last night, grabbed my carbon and robbed the nearest store, killed a few cops and got up to 4 stars then went driving around the city with the cops chasing me.... I drove circles around every bounty hunter I saw until one of their shots hit a cop, then drove off leaving them to deal with the pack of cops chasing me. - lasted a good 40 min that way, but crashed out and someone got a lucky shot off - maybe should have had the roof up.

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

Been in my apartment for ages nothing has popped up.

Why don't you play missions or go into inv only. Just sitting in your apartment? Feel sorry for you bruh

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

Not right now, but I've been getting into the habit of checking my phone as soon as someone puts a bounty on me - 24 hours and you're in the clear. You have to be in free roam the whole time. 

^this always check the original text message time add 24hrs

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

ChillerVapes, on 01 Dec 2013 - 5:08 PM, said:ChillerVapes, on 01 Dec 2013 - 5:08 PM, said:

well hide in your appartement like the little girl you are then XD
just remember that if every1 was like you you'd never even have gotten the money
if some1 kills you now you won't lose a thing

also think about this, 9k for 48 minutes is quite a sh*tty payout, just think about how many times you could do coveted or something in that time
heck even robbing stores for 48 minutes would earn you more than that.

On that note, some guy luckily killed me for a 9k bounty (I love getting chased with bounties, watching the poor folk) and after I died, he decided to blow up my adder and that cost him -£12500 . Idiots lol

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

dude just go sell a car lol what a waste of 48 minutes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users