Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to save the jet in Michael's hangar?

5 replies to this topic
Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

I finally got a jet, but how do I save it? Last time I tried, the thing disappeared when I went back to it.

I'm not losing this f*cking thing this time, f*ck you Rockstar and your sh*tty hangar system.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

To save the Jet, assuming the P-996 Lazer in Michael's hanger at the airport is simple.  Just land it on the ground, drive it into the hanger, get out of the Lazer, and go away from the airport for 5 mins, come back and it should be there, I have the Lazer saved for all three characters.

dj_ace
  • dj_ace

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

the easier way is once you have the jet, park it in the hangar and do a quick save, it will always be there now 

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

the easier way is once you have the jet, park it in the hangar and do a quick save, it will always be there now 

Why is that easier?  I mean, sure, it'll be there, but it's also there if you park it there.  Why would it disappear?  It only disappears if you SWITCH to a different item using your D-Pad.  If I want to use my bought tank for instance, I will and NOT save it afterwards, reload my game, and my Lazer is back.  If you use your Lazer, die, it also respawns back at your hanger...Like I said above, I have one for all three characters stolen from the base.  I also have the Buzzard Attack Chopper stolen from NOOSE HQ also at my helipad stolen for all three guys.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by xenorama, 01 December 2013 - 08:50 PM.

If you already have planes you've bought, you need to park the Lazer in the hangar and then drive out the plane or tank that's already sitting in there. You'll always have that other vehicle, but the plane you're adding needs to be alone in the hangar as far as I know.

If you want to bring up one of your purchased vehicles without replacing it, you'll need to pull it out of the hangar first. Keep your camera on it too so it doesn't vanish. Then put it back after you've spawned what you want.

Unfortunately you can only manually add one plane to the hangar, the rest have to be purchased. Luckily, though, the Lazer is pretty much the only worthwhile "hangar vehicle" that you can't buy.

Helicopter pads are the same -- You can only manually add one chopper, and the rest have to be purchased. I need to try getting that yellow lifeguard Frogger today! Always good to have goals for one's day  :karmaeater:

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:54 PM Edited by Militia, 01 December 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Correct ^

Haha, you're right, man!  The Lazer is the only stolen worth while item to have for your hanger and the Buzzard Attack Chopper is the only worth while helicopter to have for a stolen vehicle for helipad.  I bought a Maverick for each guy, and a Cargobob for Michael.  Each guy has a bought tank, and I stole the Lazer for all three of the characters, too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users