Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is Rockstar actually going to do something about the money exploits.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic
Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

coding executes line by line

There speaks a true professional.

Sarcasim_mark.png

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

Crew Leader of "Copenhagen".

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

No bans for glitchers. R* has never ever banned glitchers in past games. If too butthurt buy cream and rest.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 01 December 2013 - 06:10 PM.

I am a level 70 - legit. I have never glitched once in GTA Online, not because I do not know how to, but because I would rather earn my money the fun way - doing missions and races.

Anyway, my question is, is R* actually going to do anything about the glitchers? The ones who use the car duplicating glitches to their advantage. It just makes me really annoyed when I am in racing lobbies and I see level 20's and level 10's racing in customized adders, cheetahs and entities. Anyway I was just wondering what is R* actually doing about this situation, is a patch on the way soon, or is a ban wave on its way?

So, if I have a main that I played since the game launched and earned very legit one million, which I`ll use for my slot 2 new char to buy an Entity... am I a cheater?

And how can you tell that my 100 mils are glitched and not earned in those days where you could replay VD, Mixed Up With Coke and Rooftop Rumble? As much as you hate farming, it is as legit as you can get it.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

A game that encourages theft, only has itself to blame.

Jealousy is a sin. 

Ignorance is free.

• sexboxlive likes this

rlr149
  • rlr149

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:18 PM Edited by GunWrath, 01 December 2013 - 08:00 PM.

yes.......... i wanted to buy some 'class' but it's fairly obvious even with your money it can't be bought.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by GunWrath, 01 December 2013 - 08:00 PM.

U MAD BRO?

All that money, and absolutely no taste what so ever!....

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

If you're not doing the glitch you're not playing the game right. It's GTA, a game about being a crook, soo I'm going to be a crook to the fullest. Thanks gta.

f*ck yeah - that's why i stole my copy from my gamestore and emptied out the register on my way out ... crook to the fullest  ... right ?

He meant in game

And I agree with Drummin, it's a game, I consider it a scam mission that isn't official, Rockstar is the government of LS, and they keep raising taxes, people will find a way to sustain their lifestyles

But to answer OP question, no they won't ban anyone, and I would be suprised if they do anything but patch their leaks. I read a response to one of these many threads and someone said the glitchers are the ones who play everyday, and will buy the DLCs. enough said right there. The glitchers are actually better customers than people who play every other day legitimately and will ultimately never surpass level 40 before they lose interest

The modders and hackers? No clue

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

I think if it was a quick and easy fix it would have been implemented already. I do agree with the notion that rockstar won't take glitched money back until they fix the glitch, but I'm starting to wonder if a fix is even possible. Rockstar wouldn't have left that glitch in play after the last update unless they had to for stability reasons. Either way in sure this issue is far from over for now.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

I am a level 70 - legit. I have never glitched once in GTA Online, not because I do not know how to, but because I would rather earn my money the fun way - doing missions and races.

Anyway, my question is, is R* actually going to do anything about the glitchers? The ones who use the car duplicating glitches to their advantage. It just makes me really annoyed when I am in racing lobbies and I see level 20's and level 10's racing in customized adders, cheetahs and entities. Anyway I was just wondering what is R* actually doing about this situation, is a patch on the way soon, or is a ban wave on its way?

How do you know those level 10 and 20s didn't just buy GTA online cash packs?

The car mods unlock with RP and wins, but you can be a level 1 and legitimetly own an Adder.

• Drummin likes this

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

No you can't. You have to have a garage, which is unlocked at level 7.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:00 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 01 December 2013 - 07:00 PM.

No you can't. You have to have a garage, which is unlocked at level 7.

Level 7 with an Adder then :) But you're right :)

Point is, people will get certain things before they're supposed to, Rockstar allows this legitimitley if you send them money, but you can always play how you want to play (and take pride in it). OP needs to get used to this, much like I had to get used to other players ranking up faster than me because they have more spare time.

Solution for the in races until OP can get a car worthy to compete: host your own, and set it to sports class or something else, or disable custom vehicles.

In most missions another player with a faster car is useful, and the team vs team missions seem to provide their own vehicles - so a chrome adder is of no advantage.

Actually if you have an Adder, paint it any colour except chrome - you'll get shot at and spun out a a LOT less.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

I have a level 7 character, I have been debating about whether or not I should buy a decent car for him and mod it up...the money would be from my other 104rank character...i have not glitched EVER in this game...just saying...

THEFAM_MCMJ
  • THEFAM_MCMJ

YOG

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

I have a level 7 character, I have been debating about whether or not I should buy a decent car for him and mod it up...the money would be from my other 104rank character...i have not glitched EVER in this game...just saying...

Didn't know my new charcter could use my 1st charcters money.. this true??

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:24 PM

Yes, they share bank accounts. Not cash.
  • THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 01 December 2013 - 07:39 PM.

I'm all about those duckets yo, all about that scrilla.  If I be on this sh*t playing this bitch like I be playing this I be needing that cheddar yah feel meh?

Glitchin that sh*t is the way to play up in these skreets, I do what I do and it gets me that dolla dolla cause life be hard on the grind son. I be making that dough for them sick whips and sh*t nah mean?

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:51 PM

I'm all about those duckets yo, all about that scrilla.  If I be on this sh*t playing this bitch like I be playing this I be needing that cheddar yah feel meh?
Glitchin that sh*t is the way to play up in these skreets, I do what I do and it gets me that dolla dolla cause life be hard on the grind son. I be making that dough for them sick whips and sh*t nah mean?

Your entire paragraph is a disgrace to the English language.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:53 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 01 December 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Your entire paragraph is a disgrace to the English language.

Eventually we need to give up, and give their language it's own name.

Loosley translated: "I like money and will do anything to get the most I can, in the smallest amount of time". I can understand that, game is more fun when you're not searching for high payout missions all the time.

• Wallywhitehurst likes this

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:56 PM

There will be a new money glitch even if rockstar patches the current one. I aint worried. $$$

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

This is a reminder to you all that when you see a spammy post or something that breaks the rules, that you should *not* reply to it.

Posting replies such as "reported" is not only spam in itself, but ruins the chances of the topic getting back on track, and makes it difficult for the moderators to clean up threads and keep them on topic. Especially, do not quote the offending post as this simply makes the staff's job that much more time consuming.

As such, pointless replies or replies to spam topics will attract the attention of the moderators and you may be warned for it. Please bear this in mind the next time anyone is tempted to post in response to deliberate spam instead of just reporting it and letting the moderators deal with it.

Thank you. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users