Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is Rockstar actually going to do something about the money exploits.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic
Gallify98
  • Gallify98

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:25 PM Edited by Gallify98, 01 December 2013 - 04:09 PM.

I am a level 70 - legit. I have never glitched once in GTA Online, not because I do not know how to, but because I would rather earn my money the fun way - doing missions and races.

Anyway, my question is, is R* actually going to do anything about the glitchers? The ones who use the car duplicating glitches to their advantage. It just makes me really annoyed when I am in racing lobbies and I see level 20's and level 10's racing in customized adders, cheetahs and entities. Anyway I was just wondering what is R* actually doing about this situation, is a patch on the way soon, or is a ban wave on its way?

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

You just started this thread to state you've never glitched and to tell you the truth nobody on this forum gives a flying f*ck.

• Lee Everett, lol232, Shmiqq and 6 others like this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

You just started this thread to state you've never glitched and to tell you the truth nobody on this forum gives a flying f*ck.

That escalated quickly.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

Started an account just to say that lmfao

• Car Collector likes this

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

If you're not doing the glitch you're not playing the game right. It's GTA, a game about being a crook, soo I'm going to be a crook to the fullest. Thanks gta.
  • lol232, THEFAM_MCMJ, sexboxlive and 3 others like this

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

Op is broke and mad about it hahaha lol.

Go get money bro!
  • THEFAM_MCMJ and Car Collector like this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Professonal Why-Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

Started an account just to say that lmfao

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

shame.gif

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

Let's fix all the exploits but do nothing about the hackers giving people millions!
I've seen people spew this sh*t before on these forums. GTAO is dead, fixing the exploits won't do much. Just wait for the PS4/Xbone.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

You're not telling the truth though, because I for one give a f*ck.

Gallify98
  • Gallify98

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by Gallify98, 01 December 2013 - 04:05 PM.

I take it your anger management classes are not working.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

Now, I don't know much about the code or coding in general, but I feel like it'd be pretty easy to throw in a cloud save every time a vehicle is sold, which would fix the problem.... so I don't think they're going to fix it.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

You're not telling the truth though, because I for one give a f*ck.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:05 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 01 December 2013 - 04:05 PM.

probably not, they might fix the glitches though

so your best bet is to glitch together a fully modded entity now before they fix the glitches and reduce payouts even more

• vw11 likes this

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

320b4ef3cac52beff9f76e259a6b44dd422e3e24

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:09 PM Edited by SmokeDat, 01 December 2013 - 04:10 PM.

Lmao Another child in need of a diaper change...where the hell are mom and dad when piss ants like this are let loose ??

OT I hope they do. And all these asshats that are posting, obvious denial issues, are just scared of getting their virtual sh*t taken away.

f*cking glitch ass pansies.
  • Mart1001 and Gallify98 like this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

Lmao Another child in need of a diaper change...where the hell are mom and dad when piss ants like this are let loose ??

OT I hope they do. And all these asshats that are posting, obvious denial issues, are just scared of getting there virtual sh*t taken away.

f*cking glitch ass pansies.

u mad?

Gallify98
  • Gallify98

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

I appreciate ALL helpful answers.

Good to see that at least some people on here have a brain.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

I appreciate ALL helpful answers.

Good to see that at least some people on here have a brain.

You're welcome!

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

For the 50,000 time no one is getting banned except MAYBE some of those who are actually hacking/changing and altering code, etc. No glitcher will be banned. Never has been and never will be. 

elguiri77
  • elguiri77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

For the 50,000 time no one is getting banned except MAYBE some of those who are actually hacking/changing and altering code, etc. No glitcher will be banned. Never has been and never will be. 

this!

I find it very difficult to believe that Rockstar would ban paying customers. 

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

If you're not doing the glitch you're not playing the game right. It's GTA, a game about being a crook, soo I'm going to be a crook to the fullest. Thanks gta.

f*ck yeah - that's why i stole my copy from my gamestore and emptied out the register on my way out ... crook to the fullest  ... right ?

handoverfist
  • handoverfist

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:50 PM

I have millions, can buy any vehicle and upgrade it fully. You jelly op?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

1pVRdMg.png

U MAD BRO?

• THEFAM_MCMJ and ChaseOFoShow like this

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by Legendstig, 01 December 2013 - 04:54 PM.

I am a level 70 - legit. I have never glitched once in GTA Online, not because I do not know how to, but because I would rather earn my money the fun way - doing missions and races.

Anyway, my question is, is R* actually going to do anything about the glitchers? The ones who use the car duplicating glitches to their advantage. It just makes me really annoyed when I am in racing lobbies and I see level 20's and level 10's racing in customized adders, cheetahs and entities. Anyway I was just wondering what is R* actually doing about this situation, is a patch on the way soon, or is a ban wave on its way?

'The fun way'

Thats a subjective statement, and differs from person to person. Who are you to begrudge them fun in a GAME, yes its a game this is something the internet seems to forget.

To answer your question no one will get banned, they'l just get thrown to the cheaters pool. And this has already been implemented, they'll also patch current exploits or glitches via updates or hotfixes.
  • ChaseOFoShow likes this

CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

So if you do the glitch, races and missions aren't fun anymore? You cant do the glitch and have fun doing races and missions? Just wondering bc it would seem the missions and races would stay the same either way, if you enjoy doing a race you would probably enjoy doing it if you have $1,000 or $1,000,000. Also I don't see how it affects you that someone else has a nice car. What about ppl who can call Pegasus for a cargobob, what about the ppl who still have the jet insured? Are those not worse yet nobody mentions it and tbh I personally don't care either. Just have fun.

• ChaseOFoShow likes this

Stevelamont
  • Stevelamont

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

Stop with these pointless threads. What will be will be
  • THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

Nocturnaldemon
  • Nocturnaldemon

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

That escalated quickly.

He is right though, just another douchbag trying to show what a good boy he is. OP stop ya tears and gtfo.

• THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

I don't understand the elitism with people who don't glitch. You're doing it for yourself, not for others...
  • Shmiqq and THEFAM_MCMJ like this

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

They will. The thing the 99% of you children don't understand is that there would be no point in taking the glitched money away now if the glitch is still around, and I'm sure just as many people who don't understand that, also don't understand that fixing a glitch isn't as simple as flipping a switch. It's not "Bob you asshole you left the glitch millions turned on and people used it." Glitches, also considered bugs, are often created when a change is made, and due to the fact that coding executes line by line and needs to be very literal, it's quite easy for bugs and glitches to form when they change part of the coding. And often they need to release a fix to see if new methods arise so they can fix them and test the fix to be sure it works. It's not so simple as you think.

So the reason you don't see action done is because it would be a waste of time if those people can just glitch again and get their money right back up there.

This also applies to the duped vehicles because if duping isn't fixed, people will just continue to dupe those adders out.

Patience is key.

• Wallywhitehurst and THEFAM_MCMJ like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users