Lindsay Lohan to sue over GTA 5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic
darkerangel
  • darkerangel

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

Oh they made someone in the game look similar to me, let's sue them for millions of f*cking dollars!

Soon they'll get sued by Steven Ogg aswell.

Rockstar. GO f*ck YOURSELF

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

This trashy attention whore is soo going to lose.

• lizardman563, xXGst0395Xx and Bonnano like this

CaptainBlack69
  • CaptainBlack69

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

I hope Lindsey lohan wins. We need revenge on Rockstar for the hype they made for a half ass game
  • AlexL likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

Rockstar. GO f*ck YOURSELF

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nXWseU8yI_g

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

Pffffhahaha.

Kung Lao
  • Kung Lao

FOR THE SHAOLIN

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by Kung Lao, 01 December 2013 - 05:36 PM.

I wonder if Mark Zuckerberg will say something about the scene where you kill his look a like with the rigged phone.
  • Teo265 and yonatan755 like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

Stupid c*nt Lindsay Lohan, nitpicking GTA 5 just to sue Rockstar and waste around with that money. I hope she gets covered in tartar sauce and suffocates to death.

• lol232, xXGst0395Xx and TaviColen123 like this

Rocky55119
  • Rocky55119

Don't drink the Kool-Aid

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

Wow if Lindsay Lohan thinks she is that ugly.... I mean that girl in the paparazzo mission was a pug thing. 

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

Stupid c*nt Lindsay Lohan, nitpicking GTA 5 just to sue Rockstar and waste around with that money. I hope she gets covered in tartar sauce and suffocates to death.

Haha!

• universetwisters likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Life's a game...don't take it so seriously

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

At first I thought this was some sort of joke haha. She is just some attention whore has-been. I know a guy IRL that looks just like Trevor, but you don't see him suing R* over that...

HerFavColor
  • HerFavColor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

Model Shelby Welinder already confirmed that she's the Blonde girl on the cover, so that's already a lost claim. Also the character Poppy Mitchell does not resembles Lohan, If anything Poppy is a just a general parody of today's female stars (always in the news, sex tapes, arrested & etc). 

yopitstank
  • yopitstank

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

Lindsay the major MAJOR problem with your claim right off the bat is that the blonde with the phone is HOT....and Lindsay, well come on you know .....no WAY that is you now

• DeafMetal likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

I shouldn't have clicked on the review link. It reminded me how retarded some people are. One of the cons of the game: "profoundly misogynist."

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

How pathetic. Lindsey Lohan will do anything to stay in the media.

Hasn't it been like 5 years since she's had a movie role?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

Yes because obviously Poppy Mitchell is based on Lohan alone and not on the other hundred spoiled hollywood celebrities out there. this is stupid. shes just a stereotype.

AdobeFlash
  • AdobeFlash

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

Mean Girls and The Parent Trap actress Lindsay Lohan is planning to sue Rockstar Games, claiming the developer used her image without permission for Grand Theft Auto V.

That's according to a TMZ report, which claims Lohan's lawyers are in the process of drafting a lawsuit against Rockstar Games that demands "serious money."

No official lawsuit has been filed yet, so it is unclear which part or component of GTAV featured a likeness that Lohan claims is similar to her's.

TMZ points out that GTAV's box art features a woman holding a cellphone who somewhat resembles Lohan. The game also features a mission that has players taking home a Lohan-esque character to escape the paparazzi.

GTAV also features a mission at a hotel resembling Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood--a place where Lohan visits often and lived for a period of time.

We've reached out to Rockstar Games and parent company Take-Two Interactive for comment.

If Lohan does indeed sue Rockstar over GTAV, her lawsuit would not be the first the game has faced legal action since its record-setting launch in September. Rapper Daz Dillinger accused Rockstar in October of using two of his songs in the game without permission, demanding that Rockstar give him more money for the songs or destroy all remaining unsold copies of GTAV.

Original article here:

http://www.gamespot....5/1100-6416493/

Who is Lindsay Lohan?

• weirdkerr likes this

LosSantosInternational
  • LosSantosInternational

Alive and rolling...

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

This is bullsh*t.

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:46 PM Edited by nitr0monkey, 01 December 2013 - 06:48 PM.

Mean Girls and The Parent Trap actress Lindsay Lohan is planning to sue Rockstar Games, claiming the developer used her image without permission for Grand Theft Auto V.
That's according to a TMZ report, which claims Lohan's lawyers are in the process of drafting a lawsuit against Rockstar Games that demands "serious money."
No official lawsuit has been filed yet, so it is unclear which part or component of GTAV featured a likeness that Lohan claims is similar to her's.
TMZ points out that GTAV's box art features a woman holding a cellphone who somewhat resembles Lohan. The game also features a mission that has players taking home a Lohan-esque character to escape the paparazzi.
GTAV also features a mission at a hotel resembling Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood--a place where Lohan visits often and lived for a period of time.
We've reached out to Rockstar Games and parent company Take-Two Interactive for comment.
If Lohan does indeed sue Rockstar over GTAV, her lawsuit would not be the first the game has faced legal action since its record-setting launch in September. Rapper Daz Dillinger accused Rockstar in October of using two of his songs in the game without permission, demanding that Rockstar give him more money for the songs or destroy all remaining unsold copies of GTAV.

Original article here:
http://www.gamespot....5/1100-6416493/

Who is Lindsay Lohan?
I think it was the chick from Herby (the movie with the car.) I heard she turned into a crackhead
  • xXGst0395Xx likes this

FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

I personally think she has a point with Poppy Mitchell. I can imagine she seen the drunk driving mission where she crashes the car straight into the tree and thinking "O-M-G! that's taken after what I did!"

Take a bow, Lindsay.

http://gawker.com/26...-cocaine-bounty

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

So is she supposed to be the celeb in the paparazzo missions that loves anal sex and getting arrested for DUI?

I can picture her seeing that being all like, 'omg that's me!'

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

89BOExh.jpg

Honestly thought she was dead. 

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

Of what? Drug overdose?  :lol:

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

Of what? Drug overdose?  :lol:

Of Lindsay Lohan.

ChineseCosmo
  • ChineseCosmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

Attention seeking brats everywhere. First Ellen Page with The Last of Us and now Lindsay Lohan with GTA V. Celebrities should just stay away from video games.

yea except the early versions of the Last of Us girl were v. clearly modeled after Ellen Page, no need to get so hostile at anything w/ a famous vagina

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

She just wants money for more crack

Hey, hey, hey! :facedesk:  I'm pretty sure she wants coke lol. 

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

What an idiot. She is a delusional whore. Rockstar haven't confirmed that the image IS her or based on her. Lindsay Lohan believes she deserves money because the image resembles her. It doesn't work like that.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:29 PM Edited by lol232, 01 December 2013 - 07:39 PM.

Her fame time is over, The Beach Girl doesn't even look close to her (mainly because she doesn't have the crack marks), she looks more like Alexis Texas.

EDIT: http://www.nowgamer....in_artwork.html

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:40 PM Edited by I<3GTAV, 01 December 2013 - 07:42 PM.

So she wants to sue them because there is a place that resembles the Chateau Marmont, and she happened to stay there before. That means that the entire population of Los Angeles and millions of tourists can sue Rockstar because they made a place that resembled something in real life, that they probably were at before.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:54 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 01 December 2013 - 08:01 PM.

lol, I made that joke a long time ago in the pre-order stage. why is Lindsey lohan on the cover of gta 5?

the in-game character looks nothing like the cover girl. other than they are both blonde girls.  its also crazy she gets two screen shots while the game is loading when she is a very minor background character...and anyone else notice the female cop arresting her looks like michelle rodriguez?

given the option I would gladly kill off his entire family and franklin in single player mode. especially jimmy, man f*ck jimmy.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

Just like the warning before every episode of south park, every time you boot gta 5 up, it says that everything is entirely fictional and any likenesses etc to real life which may occur are simply coincidental.

She has more chance of suing a dogs arse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users