Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

Ban them

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

I'm glad I'm a single player only gamer, I never will go on multiplayer in any game whatsoever.

Cut the f*cking drama.

It's not going to kill you to try playing online, muting everyone and joining friends or a crew.

But by the way you love pink and ponys i don't think you have any.

Still, c'mon now. You just have to avoid the capslocky, ''KILLA13DARKZ666'' users and you will be just fine.

ITT: Same voiced opinion noticed ages ago.

I know Bert is annoying and all, but bashing him for his personal preferences regarding Online is beyond ignorant.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

I think some people here were born 18 years old.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:29 PM Edited by JustOneMonth, 01 December 2013 - 04:30 PM.

I'm glad I'm a single player only gamer, I never will go on multiplayer in any game whatsoever.

Cut the f*cking drama.

It's not going to kill you to try playing online, muting everyone and joining friends or a crew.

But by the way you love pink and ponys i don't think you have any.

Still, c'mon now. You just have to avoid the capslocky, ''KILLA13DARKZ666'' users and you will be just fine.

ITT: Same voiced opinion noticed ages ago.

I know Bert is annoying and all, but bashing him for his personal preferences regarding Online is beyond ignorant.

Im not f*cking bashing him, im giving an advice and trying not to be ignorant as how annoying he is.

It is ignorant of him to judge a type of game without barely trying it.

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

@JustOneMonth, I'm sorry, what? You demand I play online? Why would I do that? I said I have no intention of ever playing online, and I meant it, I have no interest for it, I have no interest in these pointless 'crews' I hear about, and I have no interest in getting pushed around by others who claim they own the server.

Fun fact: You're right, I don't actually have friends in the real world. Why? Because I'm unique and because I'm intelligent, society hates when others can outsmart them, but that's none of your concern, my own matters apply to me only, you shouldn't have to question them. What does multiplayer gaming have to do with friends anyway? Judging by what you said, you don't like those who are different, because according to you, those who are different have no friends, meaning you wouldn't want to become friends with a unique individual...

As for your other point, just how am I expressing drama? I am stating that I don't play online games, shall I write a dramatic 3 hour play about a forum user who wouldn't play multiplayer on a video game? I will not play multiplayer just because some user told me so. Oh by the way, if I muted every user in a server, wouldn't that mean I'm essentially playing single player? So what's the point in even going online in the first place? Oh, and I'm on one of those horrible Xbox 360 consoles, Micro$oft wants me pay to go online, which I would never do. Is it so hard to accept that not every gamer wants to get involved with online gaming?

• Fuzzknuckles and L0st-D4md like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

I just keep getting some guy eating potato chips. I hear him crunching through the mic so I mute him. The guy must weigh a ton with all the chips he eats.

• Tashan, Sting4S and PandaLambpaws like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

@JustOneMonth, I'm sorry, what? You demand I play online? Why would I do that? I said I have no intention of ever playing online, and I meant it, I have no interest for it, I have no interest in these pointless 'crews' I hear about, and I have no interest in getting pushed around by others who claim they own the server.

Fun fact: You're right, I don't actually have friends in the real world. Why? Because I'm unique and because I'm intelligent, society hates when others can outsmart them, but that's none of your concern, my own matters apply to me only, you shouldn't have to question them. What does multiplayer gaming have to do with friends anyway? Judging by what you said, you don't like those who are different, because according to you, those who are different have no friends, meaning you wouldn't want to become friends with a unique individual...

As for your other point, just how am I expressing drama? I am stating that I don't play online games, shall I write a dramatic 3 hour play about a forum user who wouldn't play multiplayer on a video game? I will not play multiplayer just because some user told me so. Oh by the way, if I muted every user in a server, wouldn't that mean I'm essentially playing single player? So what's the point in even going online in the first place? Oh, and I'm on one of those horrible Xbox 360 consoles, Micro$oft wants me pay to go online, which I would never do. Is it so hard to accept that not every gamer wants to get involved with online gaming?

:blink: I don't think you're actually different, I think you're just one of those annoying teens that try too hard to be different so that they can feel special about themselves.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by Tashan, 01 December 2013 - 04:44 PM.

I just keep getting some guy eating potato chips. I hear him crunching through the mic so I mute him. The guy must weigh a ton with all the chips he eats.

lol

jdawglosurdo
  • jdawglosurdo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

Yes. I haven't played a Online Game in years, and don't really plan on doing it any time soon. Single Player games are so much better, and there is just too many whiners in lobbies these days.

pokemon123
  • pokemon123

stuff

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

oh yay the members reading the forum is back. Anyway this is why i tend to play singleplayer games. It got really annoying when all you would hear is f*ck every 2 seconds on call of duty because he got killed. If i had a mic i would probably ask those people, what is the objective of the game? yeah. but i also tend to suck at online anyways so.

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by -=Bert=-, 01 December 2013 - 04:49 PM.

:blink: I don't think you're actually different, I think you're just one of those annoying teens that try too hard to be different so that they can feel special about themselves.

Uh, no, how does me feeling special about myself solve anything? Why would I want to feel special about myself? It sounds so pointless. I do not try hard to be different, I simply be different, it's not that hard. Annoying teen? No, an annoying teen is the typical mobile phone addict who begs for attention on Facebook, which I could associate 98% of my school with, all I see is phones glued to them like it's a part of them...

Oh yeah, this thread is about online gamers, why does every topic I post in turn into users giving angry rants directed towards me because I gave my opinion? You only risk getting banned for going off topic... It's like the forum users here are too sensitive to opinions.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

If online is not your cup of tea fine but some people like playing games in a community kind of setting and those games include GTA. Some people enjoy creating mayhem and doing missions and racing together with other people. There is nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with a company creating a game for those people. I don't like raw onions but I am not angry because my favorite restaurant serves them so why get mad because R wants to create on experience for people who do enjoy online?

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

'Cause you overstate how you never play online whatsoever.

Cool then, you just like beeing alone.

I never said it is a bad thing

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

Let's be real SP is not going to die completely may be it will loose the greatness but not the demand in any way.
There are crowd funded projects for this one reason to meet players expectations.
Who's interested among new gen in playing old D&D games with complex RPG rules? Very few but still BG2:EE has sold out and it caters to a wide audience like me who are in love for good old appeals but at the same time I enjoy skyrim.
What Rockstar should have done (as few have said this before) is to separately develop both SP and GTAO, if possible. To be precise Skyrim Online and Skyrim Standalone both fulfill the choice a player demands. Both are happy in respective interested type of play.

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

Just like everyone else said, if you don't want to hear them, mute them. And for the whole 18+ thing, we all (well, a lot of us), were kids playing GTA at one time, and i bet if online was available on playstation back then, we would've been similar if not the same as the kids playing today.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

Oops, I meant upcoming *TESO

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:13 PM

Spoiler

On Topic: I don't really mind the kids that play GTA. Some are actually cool guys. Helpful and fair. Sometimes I just stumble upon a kid with a chrome Adder thinking he's cool for killing people for no reason and driving a horrendous looking car that probably got money glitched.

What I do hate is the squeaking voice. It feels like someone is making that loud scratching noise, especially when they start screaming after someone touches (aka, just walks into, no damage) their car. Thank god we can mute them.

Anyway, admit it, most of you played GTA as a kid/under 18.

• Gray Wolf and Sting4S like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

It's like the forum users here are too sensitive to opinions.

Whilst true, you do over-exaggerate a lot.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

Out of friendliness.. A few solutions.

1- ...Mute them?

2- Plug in a headset and don't wear it, so you don't hear them.

3- Go to preferences and turn the voice volume all the way down.

4- Turn your TV volume all the way down.

5- Rip out your ears.

6- Throw your console out the window, track their IPs and hunt them all down.

7- Don't play. But this is a last resort.

• Sting4S likes this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

People are stressing too much on voices they hear which has a solution. Let's talk about more serious pains a poor soul has to suffer online esp. He is new to the online experience :D

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

No, I don't, whatever I say about the game is from experience, I wouldn't make up things just to make the game look bad, if that were true, I wouldn't even play it. I think what makes it look exaggerated is how I word it, putting a lot of detail into a single area can make it look as if though it's being heavily exaggerated.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

No, I don't, whatever I say about the game is from experience, I wouldn't make up things just to make the game look bad, if that were true, I wouldn't even play it. I think what makes it look exaggerated is how I word it, putting a lot of detail into a single area can make it look as if though it's being heavily exaggerated.

No, it's when you say stuff like "95% of the game is broken", which is not true in any way, shape, or form. It's not from your experience, because if it was, you wouldn't be able to play the game for 5 minutes because it's so broken. You've played it, you've beaten it, so it's not 95% broken.

L0st-D4md
  • L0st-D4md

Lost, Damned, Insane

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:12 AM

^^ Putting aside the fact Bert is an open Brony, I think Bert is rather unique. I reckon at least 90% of gamers have got involved in multiplayer at some point for some time. THIS GUY however...wants none of it.

I respect that...

TheDonutGuyFromBlackOps 1
  • TheDonutGuyFromBlackOps 1

There's a soldier in all of us.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

Quit your bitching you can mute them or go in a party chat or simply ignore them. Who are you to tell them that they can't play just because you're upset. Sounds like you're the whiner here. Funny too of course there would be one guy to instantly relate this to CoD. Love how people stereotype that game. The title should be I'm upset so here's a rant to get what I want!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users