» «
Photo

The "Grand" Race event. PS3

No replies to this topic
RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:30 AM Edited by RealHoosier07, 01 December 2013 - 05:43 AM.

I'm holding an event to get rid of some of the money Rockstar gave me.  I don't need it.  I didn't lose that much money in the beginning.  So....I'm holding an event that is a huge race involving skydiving/parachuting, treasure hunts, gun fights, and more.  This race is a 4 man team event.  Anyone interested and that has a team, add me on PSN.  psn id is RealHoosier07.  I'm still adding some things to the event, so it might be a week or so out.  I would like to get 3 teams of 4.  I will not be playing, I will be hosting the event. I will be watching the map at all times to make sure everyone is traveling in a group....and I have a friend that will be watching the teams from his apartment on the television.  We can make sure all rules are followed by watching these 2 things(map and the television).  

This event will pay 25K per person, 100K total for the team.  This looks to be shaping up a really fun event, so get in on the fun!

Mics on is a must and listening to the hosts when needed :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users