Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Confirmed] Paul Walker killed in Porsche crash.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
337 replies to this topic
Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

I think I may add a bit to the tasteless humor pile.

1464136_673917109305511_1430047844_n.jpg

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

XZYkdda.gif

How come the mods never banned this guy? I'd rather have the stupid bots spam the General Chat sub-forum.. He thinks he's funny but in all reality he's just a loser living in his basement. Poor guy.

Lmao, im suddently a loser who lives in a basement, and i am the one who should get banned?

Offenses are not allowed here, so you should be banned if anything. Humor is subjective, as i said. 

And i said humor is subjective.

People not understanding what you just said, is something that's been upsetting me lately. Someone laughing or not laughing at a joke doesn't change whether or not it's a joke. On top of that, people who take jokes as serious or literal statements suck.

Sorry to go off topic.

Shame about Walker. He died far too young.

Yeah he did died too young.

• Empty World likes this

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

Now, according to TMZ, they were about to begin filming key scenes with Walker on Tuesday. If Universal goes ahead with Fast 7, it would require major rewrites. I hope that no matter what happens with F&F, they just don't go and butcher the series. If they go back to the drawing board, and plan out the movie again, they can do it right, but I have a gut feeling this next one will be off the rail a bit...

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:54 AM

XZYkdda.gif

I actually can't stop laughing.

Mostly because of the gif but also because of how upset people are getting over a gif.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:21 AM

I think I may add a bit to the tasteless humor pile.

1464136_673917109305511_1430047844_n.jpg

no see, the difference is that this picture is clever.

I don't find any jokes offensive. I just hate bad jokes.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

I'm genuinely surprised no tin foil hatter has popped his head in yet.

I heard the government cut his brakes because he exposed the CIA's killing of Jack Kennedy and Michael Jackson.

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:43 AM

I just heard that the driver's 8-year old son got to the scene before emergency services and tried to save them. God, this is getting sadder and sadder.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

This is a sad story. However, we do need to acknowledge that there was some very serious reckless, irresponsible driving going on here. 100+ in a 45 zone, allegedly. It is a hard pill to swallow and does not take away from the fact that this is sad, but it should be acknowledged.

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

This is a sad story. However, we do need to acknowledge that there was some very serious reckless, irresponsible driving going on here. 100+ in a 45 zone, allegedly. It is a hard pill to swallow and does not take away from the fact that this is sad, but it should be acknowledged.

According to a local the place is a hotspot for sports cars and drifting. Just look it op on streetview, you have to be doing some serious dangerous sh*t to crash and burn like they did.

I just heard that the driver's 8-year old son got to the scene before emergency services and tried to save them. God, this is getting sadder and sadder.

His shop was literally around the corner from where it happened.

Verdant
  • Verdant

Boomshine Blowout

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

I can't believe his gone. He truly was an amazing actor.

Rest In Peace..

jlamay
  • jlamay

Lost In Liberty City

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:18 AM

I hope his death was quick and not with pain. I can't believe this. Poor Paul. I feel sorry for his death and how he died. Sorry to his family, friends, and fans. :( I hope he didn't suffer.

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:25 AM

Damn, there are some that still think he is alive just from the death announcement twitter:

5zrVh.png

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:45 AM

^ That Brazilian dude probably doesn't speak English very well.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

Damn, there are some that still think he is alive just from the death announcement twitter:

5zrVh.png

Lol at the last tweet. Like, "yeah and I heard Michael Jackson is tourin in Rio this summer" :lol:
  • Bonnano likes this

CharlesManson855
  • CharlesManson855

George clooney is my ONLY love

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:34 AM Edited by CharlesManson855, 02 December 2013 - 03:35 AM.

He was Gorgeous!   :inlove:

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:41 AM

I still can't believe this is real. I am just speechless, and have been ever since I heard about it last night. So sad...one of my favorite movie franchises of all time too.

RIP Paul Walker, you were a great actor and even better man. You brought a lot of joy to people's lives.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:57 AM Edited by Xerukal, 02 December 2013 - 04:59 AM.

Never got into Fast and Furious that much, but damn. 

Such a tragedy. Only 40 years old, was it? Unexpected out of nowhere deaths like this always catch you off guard. Just makes me sick to my stomach, literally. 

That poor boy that tried to save them, though. Can't imagine how badly the poor kid was shaken up by just witnessing that. 

As for the joke pics/gifs; It's way too early. Regardless of your personal sense of humor, regardless of your opinion on the movie. Have some honor, and if not that, some respect for the dead and let the mourning run its course. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:58 AM

You took that seriously? And i am the kid?

yes.
you're the child in this scenario. the fact that you think you're just kidding makes it even more immature.

it would be one thing if the picture were funny. but it's not. it's not even clever. it doesn't even make sense.
Paul Walker wasn't driving the car. some other guy was.

at least a joke like this actually makes sense:
5XFAu.gif

because Ryan Dunn was drinking and driving. his death is no one's fault but his own. I can actually appreciate that, sick as it may be.
but all these Fast and Furious puns and people rushing to make GIFs of Paul crashing a car are utterly tasteless. at least put some effort into your sh*tty attempt at humor :sigh:

Calling it a sh*t taste and bashing me for it, because i hurt your feelings over an actor that starred on a sh*t tier series of movies is way more mature, congrats.

If humor had to be precise... It is subjective, really.

You people are so obnoxious and imbecilic.

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:41 AM

I remember when James Gandolfini died earlier this year. For someone who obviously contributed much more to acting and storytelling than Paul Walker ever could, he got sh*t all media coverage compared to this.
  • Prometheus, bread, RoadRunner71 and 4 others like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:15 AM

I remember when James Gandolfini died earlier this year. For someone who obviously contributed much more to acting and storytelling than Paul Walker ever could, he got sh*t all media coverage compared to this.

This.

So much this.

• JustOneMonth and Frank Brown like this

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

You know, I was told that people are sh*t, but by exploring this place, it is confirmed, most of people are sh*t.

You people are so high on your horses that you're acting like sh*t, yeah, so what if conspiracy theorists are making theories? We need to put them all in mental institutions and whatnot? Get a grip of life.

Some of you are so sad by constantly attacking this recently deceased guy, he was an actor, and he was a great guy, he left a charity that was created by him to help people around the world.

I bet most of you have done jack-sh*t in order to help humanity.

All you do is whine whine whine whine, feel the need to insult people and act superior because YOU think that YOU "are" better than others.

sh*t...

• Lil ski and Scaglietti like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

I shall revoke the throne, atop the stellar tree

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:08 AM

All you do is whine whine whine whine, feel the need to insult people and act superior because YOU think that YOU "are" better than others.

Given your history on this forum, you're a fine one to talk. Hypocrite.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:13 AM Edited by Sleepy187., 02 December 2013 - 08:16 AM.

Yeah, I am a fine one to talk, given my history, now why don't you go debate people to death?

Edit: Does it really matter what I've done a few months ago? All you can do is bring up my past, yeah I was an ass sometimes, which I am not anymore, I've learn to grow up ever since, which apparently some of you can't.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:37 AM Edited by The Odyssey, 02 December 2013 - 08:38 AM.

yes.

you're the child in this scenario. the fact that you think you're just kidding makes it even more immature.

it would be one thing if the picture were funny. but it's not. it's not even clever. it doesn't even make sense.

5XFAu.gif

because Ryan Dunn was drinking and driving. his death is no one's fault but his own. I can actually appreciate that, sick as it may be.

but all these Fast and Furious puns and people rushing to make GIFs of Paul crashing a car are utterly tasteless. at least put some effort into your sh*tty attempt at humor :sigh:

That was probably the most ridiculous thing I've read today. 

What you're saying is that we shouldn't mourn somebody's death because it's not their fault? And you're calling us sick? 

Paul and Ryan were both great guys. Doesn't matter if it was their fault they were killed or not. 

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:43 AM

What you're saying is that we shouldn't mourn somebody's death because it's not their fault? And you're calling us sick?

are you daft or is English not your primary language?

that is NOT what I said.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:16 AM Edited by The Odyssey, 02 December 2013 - 09:17 AM.

are you daft or is English not your primary language?

that is NOT what I said.

Technically it was. 

yes.

5XFAu.gif

So you're saying that Ryan Dunn jokes are funny because it was his fault he died, but Paul Walker jokes aren't because it wasn't his fault?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

Saddest part, is in a few weeks time, no one will remember this. Just another celeb gone..

Tyrese shows up and cries.. How much did he get paid to do that? 

MIGta
  • MIGta

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

Should there not be a thread for sick jokes or whatever so people are pre warned of potential offensive posts etc. then threads like this where people are paying tribute and genuinely upset then they don't have to see the crap some people post?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

I shall revoke the throne, atop the stellar tree

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:25 AM

Yeah, I am a fine one to talk, given my history, now why don't you go debate people to death?

Edit: Does it really matter what I've done a few months ago? All you can do is bring up my past, yeah I was an ass sometimes, which I am not anymore, I've learn to grow up ever since, which apparently some of you can't.

Given that you've chosen to come into a thread and complaint about everyone else's contributions as if they personally offend you, then I'd argue not. Complaining about people complaining is the very definition of hypocrisy.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:15 AM Edited by theadmiral, 02 December 2013 - 11:25 AM.

Given that you've chosen to come into a thread and complaint about everyone else's contributions as if they personally offend you, then I'd argue not. Complaining about people complaining is the very definition of hypocrisy.

Also something you yourself do, despite speaking out against it like this regularly. Which is the very definition of hypocrisy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users