Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Confirmed] Paul Walker killed in Porsche crash.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
337 replies to this topic
Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:11 PM

This is beyond sad....i just can't believe he is dead. I mean, he is the most full of joy actor i know. And he came from a fundraiser....and the died...thats just completely unfair. Rest in Peace Paul, too many good people die young and at the wrong time. F&F series will not be the same, unless they end it with the 7nth.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

This is beyond sad....i just can't believe he is dead. I mean, he is the most full of joy actor i know. And he came from a fundraiser....and the died...thats just completely unfair. Rest in Peace Paul, too many good people die young and at the wrong time. F&F series will not be the same, unless they end it with the 7nth.

Your sig reminds me i still have a 1.5 meter long scale model of the Titanic somewhere i made with my dad like almost 20 years ago when i was a little kid.

-maddog-
  • -maddog-

- SkyBum -

• The Connection
  • Norway

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:19 PM

Lets not forget the husband and father of two who drove the car...

http://www.heavy.com...rash-dead-dies/

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:20 PM

Paul.. I mean, Brian.. You are probably the only actor that ever had an influence on me on and off the screen and I can't say how sad I am today. The first thing I read this morning was a report of your death. I spent literally half an hour trying to find something that says it's a hoax. I still can't believe you're gone. I can't even imagine how your family feels now. I'm very very sorry that happened.

Rest in peace, brother. Or as if we could put it, ''Race in peace.''

''If one day speed kills me, don't cry beacause I was smiling.'' - Paul Walker.

• Empty World, The Odyssey, Rudy and 2 others like this

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

6 hours later and I am still shocked that I had to read such news...

I don't know man, even when you were acting you showed how joyful you are, how much you enjoy doing whatever you did man..

Usually I don't get saddened by actors' deaths, but Paul Walker and Michael Clarke Duncan's deaths had me shocked...

Come on, tell me it's a hoax.

Q_Q

Race in peace bro.

• Bonnano likes this

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

It's like... it's like... my childhood died at the same time he did.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

Rest in Peace

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

Shame. I liked the FF series.
He kinda makes them what they are.
Vin Diesel is second in command if you get what I mean.

Vin Diesel sucks. The worst actor bar none. I was glad he wasnt in FF2 which in my opinion was one of the best.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

Am i the only one that thought about the "Waste the Wife" mission from Vice City, where she drives a Comet (GTA's version of Porshe) and ends crashing in flames, because we're told to make it look like an accident... :whuh:

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

@Miami

Doubt it, filming a movie with a lot of special effects and the likes usually takes around 6 months if not longer. So he will probably also die in the movie. Can't imagine what that must be like for his wife/girlfriend and his kid.. 

CNN said that the filming was scheduled to be done next month.

I also found this: http://www.smh.com.a...1201-2yj4e.html

Walker was set to star in another two Fast and Furious films.

It is not clear if Hollywood studio Universal will release Fast and Furious 7 in July next year as scheduled......

.....“We all ran around and jumped in cars and grabbed fire extinguishers and immediately went to the vehicle. It was engulfed in flames. There was nothing. They were trapped. Employees, friends of the shop. We tried. We tried. We went through fire extinguishers.”

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

Am i the only one that thought about the "Waste the Wife" mission from Vice City, where she drives a Comet (GTA's version of Porshe) and ends crashing in flames, because we're told to make it look like an accident... :whuh:

Yes. Please, walk away.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:42 PM

Yes. Please, walk away.

Just sayin

GothamWinterWarz
  • GothamWinterWarz

Real Dukes Resident

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

Weird thing is, I was just talking to a bunch of people over the last few days about Fast 6, literally up until the event of the crash. And, it's even more coincidental that my cousin brought up Paul's name the day before he past, which led to a long convo about him, his career, his love with cars, etc. Was really hoping it was a hoax...

R.I.P. to both him and the driver.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:54 PM

Weird thing is, I was just talking to a bunch of people over the last few days about Fast 6, literally up until the event of the crash. And, it's even more coincidental that my cousin brought up Paul's name the day before he past, which led to a long convo about him, his career, his love with cars, etc. Was really hoping it was a hoax...

R.I.P. to both him and the driver.

It still feels like a hoax, its always like that when all the sudden someone's gone. Gotta let it sink in to realize what really happend.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

Terrible actor and the F&F movies were complete cancer.

Sad, sad little man.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:24 PM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 01 December 2013 - 02:30 PM.

Rip Paul

Lets all make/eat tuna sandwich for him today my friends :(

Fnf was never and will be never the same w/o him......

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:40 PM

Just read the article. It seems kinda silly how the fact he was in the Fast & Furious and he happens to die in a fiery car wreck. I don't think cars just randomly explode whenever they hit poles/trees, though, so there might be some fishy stuff.

It can be true. Remember, the same thing happened to Ryan Dunn. He hit a tree at over 80 mph and it bursted into flames instantly. Oddly enough, he was driving a Porsche as well.

Are Porsches based on Ford Pinto or something?

R.I.P. :cry:

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:44 PM Edited by BarelyLegal, 01 December 2013 - 04:07 PM.

RIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP PaulRIP Paul

• lt_yao likes this

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

People die every day. Thank Christ it was a bad actor instead of someone actually respectable.

Please remind me what you have done with your life and how successful you are?  :lol:

---------------------------

Really sad, hard to believe he's dead, the Fast & Furious' were some of my favourite ever films and I'm devastated that they have only just started filming number 7 and it won't have him in it. :(

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

People die every day. Thank Christ it was a bad actor instead of someone actually respectable.

Why so mean?

This guy and the fnf series had influenced many of us from when we were young.

I can never forget the first time I watched the first fnf, wasn't the best movie I've seen by a long shot but it exposed the car culture that wasn't known to many at the time.

uzi 9mm
  • uzi 9mm

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

R.I.P

Not a nice way to die, being burned alive, I doubt the crash alone killed them, they must've been alive while the car was in flames. Ouch,

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by BarelyLegal, 01 December 2013 - 04:07 PM.

RIP Paul

• lt_yao likes this

Carmain2K
  • Carmain2K

Journalist in Training

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

No way! Holy crap, I wake up this morning to this sad news?

Same Here. Really liked the F&F series. What a sad and ironic death.

RIP Paul Walker 1973-2013

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

@NathanT: I'm a paramedic, and I've helped save countless lives.

Success is determined not by wealth or fame, but on a more personal level. Being part of a shoddy, tacky series of films does not make you respectable. I don't care how many twelve year-old virgins want to suck his cock, he's still a dreadful actor who belonged to an equally abysmal film series. Twat.

What the f*ck is wrong with you? So because you don't like his films he deserves to die?

• Nlwt likes this

AnthonyLeafs
  • AnthonyLeafs

Thrash Metal Fan

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

A real shame for Paul Walker and the other man who died. I'm not the biggest fan of the F+F films but I do enjoy a couple of them. RIP to them both.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by NathanT, 01 December 2013 - 02:59 PM.

Success is determined not by wealth or fame, but on a more personal level. Being part of a shoddy, tacky series of films does not make you respectable. I don't care how many twelve year-old virgins want to suck his cock, he's still a dreadful actor who belonged to an equally abysmal film series. Twat.

Rhetorical question, I couldn't really give a f*ck what you do. If anyone's the twat, it's you.

---------------------

Some people still believe it's a hoax. I wish it was. :(

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:01 PM Edited by Nale Dixon, 01 December 2013 - 03:02 PM.

I totally agree. I mean, being a bad actor is honestly a reason to wish someone dead.

Also no, you're not a paramedic, fa**ot.

Note that I am pretty indifferent to this guy dying, but I'm not a hipster fa**ot making retarded comments like this to try and look cool.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:01 PM Edited by StingrayX, 01 December 2013 - 03:03 PM.

An actor's death (In my opinion) is nothing to get emotional about.

What a stupid thing to say. If I see news reports on anybody who died in a truly horrifying crash, I do feel sympathy. What are you saying? Because he's an actor I shouldn't really care that much?

Hey hey, you don't need to get into low insults, is it the common thing to do is to insult each other?

If you think saying "what a stupid thing to say" is an insult, then I'd hate to see how you'd react to an actual insult. Simply, that wasn't an insult. Maybe you should read it the right way.

@Nale Dixon, oh god shut up, you're not funny.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by Nale Dixon, 01 December 2013 - 03:08 PM.

An actor's death (In my opinion) is nothing to get emotional about.

What a stupid thing to say. If I see news reports on anybody who died in a truly horrifying crash, I do feel sympathy. What are you saying? Because he's an actor I shouldn't really care that much?

Hey hey, you don't need to get into low insults, is it the common thing to do is to insult each other?

@Nale Dixon, oh god shut up, you're not funny.

Pardon?

I'm very funny, f*ck you.

• Sting4S likes this

lt_yao
  • lt_yao

Satie

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

Some people here need some reading comprehension skills, badly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users