Quantcast

» «
Photo

[Confirmed] Paul Walker killed in Porsche crash.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
337 replies to this topic
UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:28 AM

Picture of the car after the crash.

http://media.morrist..._dw_01_copy.jpg

RIP

allinclusive
  • allinclusive

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:29 AM

Unreal!!! :( RIP!

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:32 AM

Can't say I will miss him as an actor, but it's saddening that two people died in just car crash. With car looking like this they had no chance. 

RIP.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

I wasn't really a fan of FF movies, but I liked the first one and the third one (he wasn't in Tokyo Drift though). It's sad news nonetheless. R.I.P. Paul Walker.

36Chambers
  • 36Chambers

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

Man, the Fast and Furious series is what essentially got me into cars as a little kid. It's truly saddening to see one of my childhood heroes pass away so soon.

RIP
  • Ninja_Gear likes this

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:33 AM

RIP Paul.
I think that i will lose interest in F&F without Walker.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:49 AM

Too bad, for all the cheesy F&F movies he was a decent actor.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

Paul and Ryan Dunn. I'm suing Porsche for killing actors.

uhhh no.

don't sue Porsche.

Ryan Dunn crashed because he was drinking and speeding in the middle of the night. his death is his fault.

Paul Walker was the passenger in a car whose driver lost control.

if you want to sue someone, sue bad drivers.

Or god. He keeps on killing my favorite actors.

Itachi Uchiha
  • Itachi Uchiha

Let's Rock

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:55 AM

Poor guy R.I.P.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:58 AM

It's also crazy how Too Fast 2 Furious just came on, too.

Yeah a few days back... still hard to believe the dude is gone. I really liked the movies he played in. RIP.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:59 AM

Kind of ironic he dies in a speeding car when he's most commonly known for a movie about speeding cars.

Regardless, it's sad to see an actor pass away at only 40. Shame. Damn shame.

Rest in peace, Mr. Walker. Condolences to his family and friends.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:17 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 01 December 2013 - 10:22 AM.

Well since I seem to be the only remaining fan of the F&F film series on the entire internet, I am deeply saddened by his passing. I still remember seeing F&F 1 the first time...

For some reason, I thought his character would die in the next F&F since he wasn't in the third movie and that's apparently where we were headed next.

In any sense, RIP. Death certainly is an instance that brings you back to planet Earth and reminds you it could strike at any point.

This really sucks.

True. It also shows you gotta do what you love to do, even if it gets you killed. At least you can die happy or like an old fart.

-maddog-
  • -maddog-

- SkyBum -

• The Connection
  • Norway

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:53 AM Edited by -maddog-, 01 December 2013 - 11:16 AM.

Well since I seem to be the only remaining fan of the F&F film series on the entire internet, I am deeply saddened by his passing. I still remember seeing F&F 1 the first time...

For some reason, I thought his character would die in the next F&F since he wasn't in the third movie and that's apparently where we were headed next.

In any sense, RIP. Death certainly is an instance that brings you back to planet Earth and reminds you it could strike at any point.

This really sucks.

True. It also shows you gotta do what you love to do, even if it gets you killed. At least you can die happy or like an old fart.

Yes, because burning to death in a fiery wreck must be awesome.. I'd like to believe that it was quick (sure looks like it was) But who knows, he might have been fully conscious and died an agonizing death.. The only comfort here, is that they didn't kill any innocent bystanders. 

Never saw all of the F&F movies, but remember the first one like it was yesterday! 

As for the doing what you love, fully agree.. I basejump, and wouldn't have it any other way.. I'm taking it the safe way and not pushing it. But still, there's that 1 factor out of 100 that i can't control, and if that goes wrong, im dead.. Still i choose to do it. Because the good times in the community outnumber the bad by a million! Just glad to know im not pissing my life away doing stuff i hate!

Walker did so much good with the REACH OUT aid team... And for that he deserves all the respect in the world! 

Los Santos - 1992 to 2013
  • Los Santos - 1992 to 2013

After 21 years, it's time.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:01 AM

An actor's death (In my opinion) is nothing to get emotional about.

What a stupid thing to say. If I see news reports on anybody who died in a truly horrifying crash, I do feel sympathy. What are you saying? Because he's an actor I shouldn't really care that much?

Hey hey, you don't need to get into low insults, is it the common thing to do is to insult each other?

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

What the f*ck is wrong with you?

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

:cry:

One of my favorite actors 

R.I.P

• Ninja_Gear likes this

JockTheRipper
  • JockTheRipper

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

It seems that he went from fast and furious to gone in 60 seconds.
  • Odesza likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:44 AM Edited by Odesza, 01 December 2013 - 11:45 AM.

Terrible actor and the F&F movies were complete cancer.

Sad to see anyone die though, and for people making racing jokes (because of F&F) he wasn't even the one driving, reading is key.

keenanandkel984
  • keenanandkel984

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

some dude died, but more importantly i just wanted to let everyone know i have excellent taste in movies.

RIP Guy

Kprow11
  • Kprow11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

F&F were amazing movies. Fast cars, crazy action, guns, running from cops, and of course the beautiful women. Ughh the perfect guy movies won't be the same. I can't wait for July 11th to see the 7th film. I hope they do something to honor Brian and carry on the series
R.I.P Brian <3

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

That really sucks, when I'll be watching F&F it won't be the same knowing that he is dead.  :cry:

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

Terrible actor and the F&F movies were complete cancer.

Are those really necessary right now?

Nudg3r
  • Nudg3r

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

2fast2live, 2furius2die.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

He was a fantastic actor,,,

Its sad that people judge him only by the F&F Series...

He has so many other great films.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

An actor's death (In my opinion) is nothing to get emotional about.

What a stupid thing to say. If I see news reports on anybody who died in a truly horrifying crash, I do feel sympathy. What are you saying? Because he's an actor I shouldn't really care that much?

Hey hey, you don't need to get into low insults, is it the common thing to do is to insult each other?

Honestly dude, even though you say its your opinion, which everyone has to accept, its kinda like rubbing other people their nose in it. A lot of fans who liked his acting and movies, think that what happend is pretty tragic. 

You say: he's an actor, you dont know IRL so why be sad about it. People die everyday. every minute, so why cry about him?

Everyone has their reasons, and for that you should also understand that they get pretty upset/mad if you post something that makes them feel, like you disrespect P.W.

This thread clearly is ment for people who do care about his death. If you don't care, don't come here. Create your own thread about you NOT caring about other people dying that you do not know, other then the people that are close to you.

Lets say your fav actor 'you might have non and be internet badass nr:1 in the world' but if you do have 1, and he dies in a horrible way. Would you like it if other people talked smack about them?

Its not about you reacting the same as the other dude, its the feeling you get when people are just rubbing stuff in your face, which you didn't ask for in the first place.  

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

RIP Paul Walker x x

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

He was a fantastic actor,,,
Its sad that people judge him only by the F&F Series...

He has so many other great films.

indeed

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

Kind of ironic he dies in a speeding car when he's most commonly known for a movie about speeding cars.

Regardless, it's sad to see an actor pass away at only 40. Shame. Damn shame.

Rest in peace, Mr. Walker. Condolences to his family and friends.

leaves a daughter behind as well ;(

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:03 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Why did he have to die!!!!!!!!! I hate my life so much right now. F&F will be sh*t without him.   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Why did he have to die!!!!!!!!! I hate my life so much right now. F&F will be sh*t without him.   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:

Your sig and my eyes don't get along... :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users