Photo

Playboy X or Dwayne?

80 replies to this topic
Ibrahim-al baghdadi
  • Ibrahim-al baghdadi

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:31 AM Edited by shiek, 12 February 2014 - 02:32 AM.

Didn't like Playboy at all was much happier with Dwayne every single time I would go through the game I would happily klll Playboy.

Don't forget, I have completed IV, at least 30 times or even more...

nobum62
  • nobum62

Douchebag who owns a chromed Furore GT

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:07 AM

i killed playboy. if you spare playboy then he just gives you 20 grand and ditches you. if you spare dwayne instead, he becomes your friend.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

i killed playboy. if you spare playboy then he just gives you 20 grand and ditches you. if you spare dwayne instead, he becomes your friend.

True. Even though I did save Dwayne I did think I should of taken the money when he used to call.

Cheetah.
  • Cheetah.

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:02 PM

I've killed Playbox 3 three times but I've killed Dwayne only once because: Playboy's house is cool and I don't think 25K$ is uber-cool.

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

I always kill playboy

nick6raphael
  • nick6raphael

**The Car Collector** ^-^

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:34 PM

Nice!

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:54 PM Edited by Cyper, 06 March 2014 - 01:55 PM.

I felt sorry for Dwayne, and when Playboy double-crossed him, I decided that he is supposed to die.

The first time I killed Playboy I had no idea that I would get his safehouse, though.

• fefenc likes this

Chevy Wolfs
  • Chevy Wolfs

Dat silly pony fan ;3

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:45 PM Edited by Chevy Wolfs, 07 March 2014 - 01:46 PM.

I killed Playboy. He was a punk... He told you to kill Dwayne, and then said he won't hang out with someone who killed his "mentor". So he makes us kill Dwayne, and then says that it's wrong. And he would never hang out with you. Dwayne became a real friend.

• nobum62 likes this

mario98965
  • mario98965

All About GTA

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:05 PM

Honestly, I would choose Playboy X because he is really immature, Intends to use people without expecting it. Either way, when you kill Dwayne he is to easy and when you want to hang out with Playboy X, he intends to say 'No, you killed my friend and I have to think about my life what we did together, You're a little s**t for doing that'. This is what happens, Never speaks to you never do stuff with you. He intends to hate you and avoids you from getting 100% completion. Only Dwayne could, and he actually calls you, Hangs out with you and doesn't betray you.

Playboy X the betrayer.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

I had at first nothing against Gayboy X, but soon after he told me to kill Dwayne, I put my Desert Eagle right into his neck. Dwayne's a cool guy, he kind of reminds me of me. We both are negative pessimists so... :p money is useless either way and imagine a hideout where you can listen to the Beat 102.7 for ever, have two of your own homies and wear Claude's GTA3 Clothes. Don't forget that if you kill Gayboy X that it's your first Desert Eagle you get in the game (unless you pass that mission after Museum Piece or you collect one from the Grand Easton Terminal or the Airport...) and that he owns that badass yellow Patriot :D

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:18 PM

I killed Playboy X.

Felt a bit sorry for Dwayne. Plus you get Playboy's apartment, which is damn nice. :D

• Coreyandy5 likes this

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:01 PM Edited by Official General, 31 March 2014 - 08:10 PM.

I killed Playboy, simply because I need Dwayne alive to be able to use his perk of calling up his boys for armed back up whenever I need it. And getting Playboy's apartment was real nice too. Other than that, I actually liked Playboy, I liked them both, him and Dwayne. I genuinely felt bad about killing Playboy, he was a quite a cool guy who had ambition and brains behind all that hood gangsta bravado.

I once did a roleplay where I played out a gang war between rival factions of the North Holland Hustlers that split after Playboy X's death. One faction is loyal to Playboy X even though he's dead, while the other faction sides with Dwayne. I would call up Dwayne's boys whnever I was in North Holland, and I would start gunfights between them and NHH gang members in the projects, on the streets, and even in the subway stations, imagining them as the two warring factions within the gang. Once I went out to eat at Burger Shot with Dwayne in North Holland and got a NHH gang member to shoot at us - the gang member shot Dwayne several times, I made out like he was an NHH gang member loyal to Playboy X that was out to assassinate Dwayne in revenge for Playboy X's death. Dwayne managed to survive only after I pulled out my own gun and shot his would-be assassin. 

It was some real explosive sh*t !! IV was really great for doing your own roleplays like that. 

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

I killed Playboy. He was a punk... He told you to kill Dwayne, and then said he won't hang out with someone who killed his "mentor". So he makes us kill Dwayne, and then says that it's wrong. And he would never hang out with you. 

That was the whole idea in the first place bro. Playboy X was supposed to regret his decision and feel very remorseful about killing Dwayne.

Playboy X's situation was there to show just how tough and cold the decisions that have to be made in a gangster's world  can be - one of which involves having to murder close, longtime friends and associates. An act that many gangsters find hard to digest, believe it or not, it's something that would tear them up inside. Playboy X was a prime example of that. 

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

went for the extra safehouse + gangster backup, so kill that rich fa**ot

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:39 AM Edited by AnDReJ98, 05 April 2014 - 01:43 PM.

As Hodgey said, I killed prick Playboy

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:31 AM

Killing Playboy was a pretty easy choice just for his apartment.

• Mein likes this

Mein
  • Mein

Glockaholic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:44 AM

The nice crib and back-up you can call on was enough for me, plus Playboy was super annoying in my opinion. I think Dwayne deserved better than being killed for a douche like X. After all, being alive and miserable surely must be better than being dead... right?

BTTrouble
  • BTTrouble

Captain in the Sonetti Family

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

Always kill Playboy. His death offers a lot more, an apartment and a lot of money. Also Dwayne doesn't ditch you afterwards like Playboy does after you kill Dwayne. Dwayne has a nifty feature as well with the gang back up.

• Official General likes this

dadrilla
  • dadrilla

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:43 AM

if it wasn't for playboy x's house i would have killed Dwayne because Dwayne is a ungrateful a*s b*tch playboy x is doing everything he can to help him  get back on his feet and he is just taking it for granted

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:45 PM Edited by Tao Cheng, 14 May 2014 - 05:46 PM.

^ It seems that way, although Playboy X thinks he's too good for Dwayne.

I don't like Playboy X, but at least he has a future. Dwayne reminds Niko of himself because they can relate to each other in a cynical aspect. Seems like he would take Dwayne out of his misery.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:59 PM

went for the extra safehouse + gangster backup, so kill that rich fa**ot

Exactly. That penthouse is sweet. I like it better than the Algonquin apartment.

xXSimonGhostxX
  • xXSimonGhostxX

My Profile Avatar Picture is f*cking awesome

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:05 PM

Killing Playboy X is a wise decision, you get his mansion with a nice big tv, internet, pool table, spa and Claude's outfit. Plus you get 2 guys to help as backup from Dwayne. It is a wise choice to kill Playboy X because if you kill Dwayne then call Roman, Niko will say to Roman he felt really bad about it.

Your are true

but how Playbox X Got Cluade's outfit killed claude?

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

The freaks come out at night..

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:21 PM Edited by RandomStunt, 20 May 2014 - 06:25 PM.

Playboy, he was an annoying bitch. Dwayne didn't change, the money changed you, you asshole!

But without him we wouldn't have Yusuf. think about that

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:23 AM Edited by im_stoned, 21 May 2014 - 02:34 AM.

From a video game perspective of course killing playboy x is what you're supposed to do but from a real life perspective I think you're a flawed person if you think playboy should die. I know playboy is this and that but atleast he enjoys life and has ambition Dwayne wants to die and has no ambition.

I know it's a hard choice because when you play the game the first time you want to believe Dwayne can change. You hope niko can reach him and improve his situation. So I know it's by no means a clear cut choice if you have no idea how the choices will play out.

I still can't help but feel if I was in the situation in real life id kill Dwayne I know its horrible but I know about depression all to well it's like a cancer of you're mind.

So yes from a humanity and moral point of view playboy x should live he has more to live for and atleast his tried to go legit it says so on his police file. So he wasn't just talking b.s when he claimed that he was atleast trying to change.

Same things goes for Francis I hate corrupt people more than I could ever express in words but to kill a man like him over a ''dead'' junkie is Ludacris. I have all the sympathy in the world for Gerald believe me I do BUT does anybody honestly think his missing out on much if he dies ? Sure dyings horrible but its a head shot he dies from it would be over quick and when its done he'd finally be at peace. His last few years of life seemed really hard on him and I think killing him is in a weird way helping him . His a good person you can tell but life crushed him I don't like killing him but I have to remember its helping him.  

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:40 AM

Playboy is a bitch. Kill him. And Dwayne is a good guy from my point of view. :) And you will also get many reward for killing Playboy. ;)

Don Corleone~>
  • Don Corleone~>

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:24 PM

I would always choose Playboy X. Because Dwayne sometimes becomes Niko's friend and like brother. And Playboy X is a cold hearted stupid dickhead.

PlayboiX™
  • PlayboiX™

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

Damn I didn't realize there was so much hate for Playboy lol

I feel some of you guys misunderstood the character. Yeah, it was kind of f*cked up how he turned on Dwayne; Dwayne brought it on himself though. He was even trying to hook Dwayne u at first. Dwayne was just stuck in his old ways and expected to be a boss even though Playboy did all of the work while he was away doing his bid. He got Niko to kill those guys who were rrunning the strip club even though he knows they were Playboy business associates. Dwayne wasn't innocent in all this.

Also can't blame Playboy for distancing himself from Niko after he kills Dwayne because like he said you can't trust someone who will kill someone he seemed to be tight with(remember Niko was putting work in for Dwayne and was becoming friendly with him) for a piece of change. He might have turned on Playboy as well for the right price

Coreyandy5
  • Coreyandy5

Jokerz Gang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

Playboy X you get his crib and Dwanye as a friend I feel bad for Dwanye why I liked gta Iv story better as it gets you attached to charactersnd if he likes you enough you can get his thugs

freedomworks96
  • freedomworks96

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

Oh yeah, I see your point. You will learn after hanging out with Dwayne a few times his life is worthless. He has no intention to change and putting him down was the right course of action.

I don't want to know you. You are probably a scumbag in real life if you could bring yourself to kill Dwayne over Playboy. Playboy is a strait fraud. 

Damn I didn't realize there was so much hate for Playboy lol

I feel some of you guys misunderstood the character. Yeah, it was kind of f*cked up how he turned on Dwayne; Dwayne brought it on himself though. He was even trying to hook Dwayne u at first. Dwayne was just stuck in his old ways and expected to be a boss even though Playboy did all of the work while he was away doing his bid. He got Niko to kill those guys who were rrunning the strip club even though he knows they were Playboy business associates. Dwayne wasn't innocent in all this.

Also can't blame Playboy for distancing himself from Niko after he kills Dwayne because like he said you can't trust someone who will kill someone he seemed to be tight with(remember Niko was putting work in for Dwayne and was becoming friendly with him) for a piece of change. He might have turned on Playboy as well for the right price

wow, you must be a douche bag in real life.

pajkosinjo
  • pajkosinjo

untz untz untz

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:11 PM Edited by pajkosinjoSRB, 10 June 2014 - 08:11 PM.

I killed Playboy X to get the apartment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users