» «
Photo

Damn even CRACKED.com is roasting V

56 replies to this topic
RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by RockstarFanboy, 01 December 2013 - 04:55 PM.

Well, as the saying goes, you can't satisfy everyone.

I personally think people need to get off Rockstar's back. GTA V had a huge amount of expectations. Not only that, but R* had other projects during that time (L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3, Agent, GTA for mobile, should be noted Mafia II, though not a R* game, was a Take-Two game and Take Two wanted to hype that game as well). Plus, people were rambling with all sorts of questions and wishlists. People wanted V to come out as soon as possible, and don't forget the next-gen consoles as well. For a game that had to made on limited hardware, you really have to forgive them.

Maybe we shouldn't make wishlists. There are laws which prohibit people from taking others' ideas without their consent, even if that's what we want Rockstar to do.

You make it seem like Rockstar only has one development team. 

LA Noire wasn't even made by Rockstar

Max Payne 3 wasn't made by Rockstar North

Agent we have no news on that. That can be a lost title

GTA Mobile is ported by other developers

Quit sucking Rockstar dick for once and see they f*cked up big time. You don't have to forgive them cause we spend money on a incomplete game. Cut Content here, Online exclusive here. They knew what they were doing from the start and that's to milk all of our money. Then they hope fanboys like you will make them seem like gods to gaming. They might not be as bad as Activision and EA but they're up there. 

"they f*cked up big time"  :facedesk:  :facedesk:

If they f*cked up big time with V than I can't imagine what you think of IV.. (sigh)

About the topic... another unknown website trying to mock a game like V just to get more nototriety... not the first time I see this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

Cracked picks on everything. They would have ripped SA back in the day.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

Do you like playing video darts? Of course you don't. Who would? But you can! Plus yoga! And car towing. Dog training. Photography. Cargo crane operation. Underwater welding.

It seems like GTA V stole its game design from a trade school commercial. There are so, so many boring activities you're required or at least encouraged to do, and they're separated by miles and miles of collectibles-free highway. 

Read more: http://www.cracked.c.../#ixzz2mEpHSzGc

I could not have agreed with this more. That guy was spot on. 

I do agree with this. Side activities are completely stupid and no crime related.

That for me, is just one of my biggest complaints about GTA V. The great lack of crime-related side missions/activities. I just cannot understand why Rockstar would focus on putting in simple stuff like yoga, tennis and triathlon, only to completely ignore things like drug-dealing, gang wars, gambling, etc. I just can't excuse Rockstar for such flaws in a game like GTA V. 

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

Do you like playing video darts? Of course you don't. Who would? But you can! Plus yoga! And car towing. Dog training. Photography. Cargo crane operation. Underwater welding.

It seems like GTA V stole its game design from a trade school commercial. There are so, so many boring activities you're required or at least encouraged to do, and they're separated by miles and miles of collectibles-free highway. 

I do agree with this. Side activities are completely stupid and no crime related.

That for me, is just one of my biggest complaints about GTA V. The great lack of crime-related side missions/activities. I just cannot understand why Rockstar would focus on putting in simple stuff like yoga, tennis and triathlon, only to completely ignore things like drug-dealing, gang wars, gambling, etc. I just can't excuse Rockstar for such flaws in a game like GTA V. 

I agree but you have to admit.

Pulling an RPG out on a guy that beat you at Tennis is really fun.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by Official General, 01 December 2013 - 05:54 PM.

I agree but you have to admit.

Pulling an RPG out on a guy that beat you at Tennis is really fun.

You can do that to anyone in the street who gives you an attitude and still find that really fun. Not being funny or rude, but simple actions like that in GTA don't excite or interest me the on such a grand scale.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

I personally think people need to get off Rockstar's back. GTA V had a huge amount of expectations. Not only that, but R* had other projects during that time (L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3, Agent, GTA for mobile, should be noted Mafia II, though not a R* game, was a Take-Two game and Take Two wanted to hype that game as well). Plus, people were rambling with all sorts of questions and wishlists. People wanted V to come out as soon as possible, and don't forget the next-gen consoles as well. For a game that had to made on limited hardware, you really have to forgive them.

Maybe we shouldn't make wishlists. There are laws which prohibit people from taking others' ideas without their consent, even if that's what we want Rockstar to do.

Quit sucking Rockstar dick for once and see they f*cked up big time. You don't have to forgive them cause we spend money on a incomplete game. Cut Content here, Online exclusive here. They knew what they were doing from the start and that's to milk all of our money. Then they hope fanboys like you will make them seem like gods to gaming. They might not be as bad as Activision and EA but they're up there. 

They didn't f*ck up at all. You tell me some other game that even has the scope and breadth of GTA V on consoles. The only game that is better than GTA V is Skyrim. End of story. What content did they cut? And so what if they did? You think companies don't want to milk all your money out of you? You think Naughty Dog is a good company who doesn't want to hurt your wallet? Kid, STFU and leave it to the adults to discuss these matters. You're another butthurt kid that can't see the marvel Rockstar finally pulled of with GTA IV and GTA V. According to you, anyone who likes GTA V is a Cockstar fanboy. My God. What do you want from Rockstar then?

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

Why do you wannabe blacks want gang-wars so much? 

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:36 PM Edited by redx165, 01 December 2013 - 07:47 PM.

They didn't f*ck up at all. You tell me some other game that even has the scope and breadth of GTA V on consoles. The only game that is better than GTA V is Skyrim. End of story. What content did they cut? And so what if they did? You think companies don't want to milk all your money out of you? You think Naughty Dog is a good company who doesn't want to hurt your wallet? Kid, STFU and leave it to the adults to discuss these matters. You're another butthurt kid that can't see the marvel Rockstar finally pulled of with GTA IV and GTA V. According to you, anyone who likes GTA V is a Cockstar fanboy. My God. What do you want from Rockstar then?

Did I say Naughty Dog is a good company? ( Classic fanboy trying to defend his favorite company ) They are better then Rockstar North. They don't focus more online then the Single Player. Naughty Dog now is what Rockstar use to be like back in the PS2 era and GTA IV and RDR ( Even though RDR had cut content it wasn't as much as GTA V, also Rockstar San Diego made it not North. San Diego is Rockstar's best development team they have.). If anything "KID" you need to STFU and see GTA V was a failure to many and a HUGE money grab for Rockstar. Most of their focus was for the online which failed cause its filled with nothing but glitchers cause Rockstar wanted more money so they lowered down missions and races. 

• 2281 likes this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

Wannabe black ? Ha ha so you know my ethnicity then ? I don't remember actually telling you  :sarcasm:

If you need to ask that question regarding GTA, then there is no point even talking to you. 

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:16 PM Edited by Bonnano, 01 December 2013 - 09:16 PM.

Skyrim? Seriously? Fallout NV is ages better than Skyrim.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 01 December 2013 - 10:04 PM.

"GTA attacks without wit. GTA is just a crank bully."

I agree with this. V is witless, and R* does seem cranky about a lot of things--sorta like sore losers. When I played the border patrol missions, at first I was confused, but then it became clear that it was just a political statement that anyone who wants to protect their borders is a stupid redneck. It seems that R* would love to see illegal criminals invade and destroy America. That's the message that I took away from it. And the hardcore racism against rural whites was rough to sit through. I wanted to punch Sam & Dan in the face after that. I lost all respect for them. It seemed like a loony, left-winged liberal wrote this game, who knows nothing about America, or the culture, and attempted to make fun of it. It's called ignorance. It's blatent contempt against any american who is conservative or country folk. If R*'s gonna make fun of people, then do them all the same. They shoulda never took sides. Attacking like a bully against people who have a different opinion is just ignorant and R* showed this time just how damn ignorant they have become. But R* is right where they belong; With the biggest liberals in the world. New York. R* should fit right in--while the rest of the country laughs and shakes their heads at you. What a disappointment.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

Wannabe black ? Ha ha so you know my ethnicity then ? I don't remember actually telling you  :sarcasm:

If you need to ask that question regarding GTA, then there is no point even talking to you. 

This love affair with CJ and the gangs has gone too far...

• Lucchese likes this

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

Skyrim? Seriously? Fallout NV is ages better than Skyrim.

Not even close. RDR and Skyrim are the only games I can think of that can be better than GTA V.

truthful
  • truthful

The truthful

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:35 PM

guy was correct on some points.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

What's funny is if you read the comments section, you see people complaining about certain aspects of the game (like we do here), but the fanyboys here would have you believe that the only people complaining about the game are only on this forum.

There's a difference between "man, I hated the way X was handled" and "Y ISNT DIS GEIM SAN ANDREAS HD? MORROWIND MORROWIND MORROWIND DIS GEIM SUX AZZ COCKSTAR EVBERY1 WHO DONT AGREE ARE SUCKIGN COCKSTAR BALLS"

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

Did I say Naughty Dog is a good company? ( Classic fanboy trying to defend his favorite company ) They are better then Rockstar North. They don't focus more online then the Single Player. Naughty Dog now is what Rockstar use to be like back in the PS2 era and GTA IV and RDR ( Even though RDR had cut content it wasn't as much as GTA V, also Rockstar San Diego made it not North. San Diego is Rockstar's best development team they have.). If anything "KID" you need to STFU and see GTA V was a failure to many and a HUGE money grab for Rockstar. Most of their focus was for the online which failed cause its filled with nothing but glitchers cause Rockstar wanted more money so they lowered down missions and races. 

Someone writing in green font has no business calling someone else a kid. What do you mean classic fanboy defending his fav company? If I like GTA V, if I honestly enjoyed GTA V and everything it had to offer despite the bugs, and just want to give some credit to R*, I am a fanboy? I don't even play online, for any game, because I simply think it's a waste of time. Whatever the SP offered was more than enough to keep me and millions others satisfied. What exactly did they cut from SP that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crucial for GTA V to be a success? Interiors? Side-activites? What? AND SO WHAT IF IT DIDN"T HAVE THEM? GTA V still has a lot more offer than COD, BF4, AC IV, and many other games.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:56 PM

I agree with this. V is witless, and R* does seem cranky about a lot of things--sorta like sore losers. When I played the border patrol missions, at first I was confused, but then it became clear that it was just a political statement that anyone who wants to protect their borders is a stupid redneck. It seems that R* would love to see illegal criminals invade and destroy America. That's the message that I took away from it. And the hardcore racism against rural whites was rough to sit through. I wanted to punch Sam & Dan in the face after that. I lost all respect for them. It seemed like a loony, left-winged liberal wrote this game, who knows nothing about America, or the culture, and attempted to make fun of it. It's called ignorance. It's blatent contempt against any american who is conservative or country folk. If R*'s gonna make fun of people, then do them all the same. They shoulda never took sides. Attacking like a bully against people who have a different opinion is just ignorant and R* showed this time just how damn ignorant they have become. But R* is right where they belong; With the biggest liberals in the world. New York. R* should fit right in--while the rest of the country laughs and shakes their heads at you. What a disappointment.

Is this why millions of people visit and move to New York everyday while nobody really cares much about Middle America? Don't mean to insult you but if conservatives keep insulting the northeast as if we are not the real America I will give it right back?

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

A Young Filipino Boy Playing Hands-Free Catch-the-Quarter

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

Trevor as the "left over ideas dumpster"... he's pretty spot-on with that.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

Is this why millions of people visit and move to New York everyday while nobody really cares much about Middle America? Don't mean to insult you but if conservatives keep insulting the northeast as if we are not the real America I will give it right back?

Don't know where you get your info from, but people are moving into rural areas in droves. Hopefully, that stops because I don't want them or their way of thinking here where I reside. New York is what's wrong with America. Liberal ideas have failed and the rest of us pay for it. New York tells you what to drink and eat, even spy on you with drones and other spying tech. lol NY and the people who control it are why america is ready to revolt. Read comments on most websites. You'll get a feel for how people are thinking. It's not really a conservative thing, as I hate the far right too. It's that most of them disregard the constitution. If they don't like that then they and their ilk might wanna start paying attention. Arrest warrants and bounties will be issued for traitors. Again, I'm waiting for that day as it will be my birthday.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

Don't know where you get your info from, but people are moving into rural areas in droves. Hopefully, that stops because I don't want them or their way of thinking here where I reside. New York is what's wrong with America. Liberal ideas have failed and the rest of us pay for it. New York tells you what to drink and eat, even spy on you with drones and other spying tech. lol NY and the people who control it are why america is ready to revolt. Read comments on most websites. You'll get a feel for how people are thinking. It's not really a conservative thing, as I hate the far right too. It's that most of them disregard the constitution. If they don't like that then they and their ilk might wanna start paying attention. Arrest warrants and bounties will be issued for traitors. Again, I'm waiting for that day as it will be my birthday.

Red states tell people who they can or can't marry and women what to do with their bodies so don't act like they are all about freedom. The religious right that run the red states are pretty much the American version of the Taliban. I take the train into NY at least once and it is always crowded as hell. The only problem I would have with living there is the cost of living. People all over the world want to come there.

I also have no problem with rural areas. I just don't like extreme rightwingers who hate anything that is not like them. A friend of mine has a place in the Pine Barrens and I love going out there with him. 

If I could laugh at the South Park episode about NJ why do you have to get offended when R makes fun of rural folks? They also make fun of feminists and limousine liberals plus the British so pretty much everybody is a target.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

Someone writing in green font has no business calling someone else a kid. What do you mean classic fanboy defending his fav company? If I like GTA V, if I honestly enjoyed GTA V and everything it had to offer despite the bugs, and just want to give some credit to R*, I am a fanboy? I don't even play online, for any game, because I simply think it's a waste of time. Whatever the SP offered was more than enough to keep me and millions others satisfied. What exactly did they cut from SP that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO crucial for GTA V to be a success? Interiors? Side-activites? What? AND SO WHAT IF IT DIDN"T HAVE THEM? GTA V still has a lot more offer than COD, BF4, AC IV, and many other games.

Writing in green doesn't make someone a kid but calling someone else a kid without any proof makes you look like one. Just like kids do online. They get mad and see that what they did is wrong so they call others kids. Also you double posted which is against the rules. A adult would know the rules in here. ( See what I did there? I acted like you ) How did it keep millions satisfied? V has just the same amount of hate as IV had. V was a overhype let down with lots of its features online only. Many kept it cause of GTA Online and even the heist and now many see how bad the game is. 

Why isn't insurance not on Single Player? You car gets blown up and guess what you have to buy a new one. 

Bigger GPS?
Stores on the radar

gang wars

Why isn't that in Single Player? They could easily get ported to it. 

GTA V doesn't really beat BF4 or even COD. The online in those games are way better. GTA Online is filled with nothing but glitchers with tanks. 

I also find it funny how you consider Skyrim better than V. That is also another overhyped game. 

You know why I called you a fanboy?? I wasn't even talking to you in my original post and yet you come out of nowhere to defend the game. Kinda like Masterfocker when I said you have nothing to spend your money on. He replied buy all cars and upgrade them, buy all guns and upgrade them. What is the point in doing it for cars? Once you get the billions you have enough money to do anything.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

Since when was pool or bowling or taxi missions or driving/boat/flying schools or stadium challenges or basketball...crime related?

GTA has ALWAYS had non-crime related activities.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

Since when was pool or bowling or taxi missions or driving/boat/flying schools or stadium challenges or basketball...crime related?

Exactly. Criminals need to take a break and do some recreation as well. What's the point of all that illegal money if you can't enjoy it sometimes.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:37 AM Edited by lizardman563, 02 December 2013 - 01:38 AM.

Red states tell people who they can or can't marry and women what to do with their bodies so don't act like they are all about freedom. The religious right that run the red states are pretty much the American version of the Taliban. I take the train into NY at least once and it is always crowded as hell. The only problem I would have with living there is the cost of living. People all over the world want to come there.

I also have no problem with rural areas. I just don't like extreme rightwingers who hate anything that is not like them. A friend of mine has a place in the Pine Barrens and I love going out there with him. 

If I could laugh at the South Park episode about NJ why do you have to get offended when R makes fun of rural folks? They also make fun of feminists and limousine liberals plus the British so pretty much everybody is a target.

A couple of things.

1.) You are both wrong (technically), there is no such thing as "real america" and R*, from my right-wing, NRA-membership holding point of view, satires both sides of America quite equally. Rural people aren't all uneducated morons, infact the majority aren't, just like the majority of city folk aren't tyrannical kingsmen. 

2.) Freedom died a long time ago. No one gives a f*ck about freedom anymore sadly, so let's not go playing the "who is more for freedom" game. Not republicans, not democrats. Democrats want to tell you what you can drink, what you can say, what you can believe and what you can own. Republicans want to tell you who you can legally love and what choices you can make. Most of the US wants more government intrusion and that is evident. 

And one last thing.

Woggleman, you said, "I also have no problem with rural areas. I just don't like extreme rightwingers who hate anything that is not like them. A friend of mine has a place in the Pine Barrens and I love going out there with him. "

Not accusing you of anything or the likes, but you should consider your own words the next time you hear someone on your side say something like "right-wing racist" or "gun nut", because I'm getting pretty tired of hearing that from left-wing people when I try to have a legitimate conversation with them.

the hidden assassin
  • the hidden assassin

Hidden One

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

GTA5 is a great game but it's not perfect(no game ever is).I'm miffed that there were only 6 heists and Rockstar had removed the entire meat of the game(which were heists) in order for it to be online only.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:13 AM Edited by Official General, 02 December 2013 - 02:31 AM.

Exactly. Criminals need to take a break and do some recreation as well. What's the point of all that illegal money if you can't enjoy it sometimes.

@ woggleman and niko bellic half brother

Of course GTA had always had non-crime related activities, we all know this. And I have never had an issue with it, it adds to the variety of the gameplay. Yeah you are right, sometimes you want the protagonist to have a moment away from crime, and enjoy the more simpler and fun things life like sports, recreational games etc. I'm all for that. 

Previous GTA games always had an decent variety of crime related side missions in addition to the non-crime related side activities. If the balance is right, then I have no issues. The big problem for me is when a GTA game has a bunch of non-crime related activities, but very little to no crime-related side missions - sorry, but there is no denying that GTA V is the first GTA title to fall into that category. 

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:51 AM

Writing in green doesn't make someone a kid but calling someone else a kid without any proof makes you look like one. Just like kids do online. They get mad and see that what they did is wrong so they call others kids. Also you double posted which is against the rules. A adult would know the rules in here. ( See what I did there? I acted like you ) How did it keep millions satisfied? V has just the same amount of hate as IV had. V was a overhype let down with lots of its features online only. Many kept it cause of GTA Online and even the heist and now many see how bad the game is. 

Why isn't insurance not on Single Player? You car gets blown up and guess what you have to buy a new one. 

Bigger GPS?
Stores on the radar

gang wars

Why isn't that in Single Player? They could easily get ported to it. 

GTA V doesn't really beat BF4 or even COD. The online in those games are way better. GTA Online is filled with nothing but glitchers with tanks. 

I also find it funny how you consider Skyrim better than V. That is also another overhyped game. 

You know why I called you a fanboy?? I wasn't even talking to you in my original post and yet you come out of nowhere to defend the game. Kinda like Masterfocker when I said you have nothing to spend your money on. He replied buy all cars and upgrade them, buy all guns and upgrade them. What is the point in doing it for cars? Once you get the billions you have enough money to do anything.

You obviously have spite for GTA V. Why do you use online as a gauge to measure GTA V SP? Who cares if they left out some stuff? I certainly don't care because the stuff they did leave is far more than enough for me. Skyrim overhyped? WTF is wrong with you? What games do you play? Pokemon? COD? Look I don't care for online for any game becuase all online is sh*t. I don't use it as measure to rate any game. I care only for SP. That's that. If you are so smart, tell me what games a real gamer adult plays? Stop trying to act pretentious. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users