Quantcast

» «
Photo

When are they bringing the online characters to offline solo sesion?

15 replies to this topic
Steven Mckenzie
  • Steven Mckenzie

Ban Online Dependancy

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by Steven Mckenzie, 01 December 2013 - 01:52 AM.

come on rockstar wate the hell. Say no to Cloud errors, Server errors, host errors, game services errors, Internet dropouts, connection errors . by telling rockstar you want the solo session to be available offline ( no internet requred )

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:13 AM

If the save was offline what's to stop us from editing the save files? Don't think it's happening.

But if it does, I'm going to have a couple billion dollars real quick.

Steven Mckenzie
  • Steven Mckenzie

Ban Online Dependancy

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:08 AM

if we are playing it offline it shouldn't matter and when you connect they can scan the save file to prevent cheaters editing the file at least most of australia or world wide ( people with crappy internet or cant aford the internet ) can play gta5/onlline the way it should have been. By the way my internet is prepaid but most of the errors and there are a lot are on there end not my end. eg. cloud save error, cloud server error, drop outs, connection errors and host errors. In 30 mins. i got over 6 error messages all wile still connected to the internet so its them not me.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:16 AM

I don't understand what you're trying to say

You want to play as your Online character.. offline?

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:21 AM

I don't understand what you're trying to say

You want to play as your Online character.. offline?

I don't know if he is trying to say that, but it would be nice.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:05 AM

if we are playing it offline it shouldn't matter and when you connect they can scan the save file to prevent cheaters editing the file at least most of australia or world wide ( people with crappy internet or cant aford the internet ) can play gta5/onlline the way it should have been. By the way my internet is prepaid but most of the errors and there are a lot are on there end not my end. eg. cloud save error, cloud server error, drop outs, connection errors and host errors. In 30 mins. i got over 6 error messages all wile still connected to the internet so its them not me.

Unless you are unable to progress at all offline, which seems pointless to allow, that save file is going to get edited.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

they wont allow that to happen because people would edit the f*ck out of that save file...

one thing i believe they should do is to get gtao to a point where we actually meet the protagonists, because only i know gtao is set months before the events in V took place but man moving up in ranks(apart from unlocks)feels pointless if you dont see youre progressing, you know getting closer to V's time.

stobe187
  • stobe187

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

What the actual f*ck man: you are complaining that people who have "crappy internet or can't afford the internet" should be able to play an online multiplayer game with no connection problems? Get f*cking real.

ps. Never gonna happen. Like everyone said, the save file would get modded like crazy.

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

it would be cool if the online character become a heist crew

bensons
  • bensons

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:06 PM

my online toon is waay cooler than the 3 offline ones

Steven Mckenzie
  • Steven Mckenzie

Ban Online Dependancy

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:55 AM

I am a xbox360 user and i am saying use my online character offline and when you do eventualy connect getting past all the connection errors rockstar can scan your save file to weed out the cheeting editers most of the console gamers arn't cheaters so why should we pay the price all i want to do is to be able to play as MY character even if rockstars servers are down or i cant gat a internet connection. why should i pay over 100 bucks a month just to be stuck with error messages ,crashes ,clitches and server problems.

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

I am a xbox360 user and i am saying use my online character offline and when you do eventualy connect getting past all the connection errors rockstar can scan your save file to weed out the cheeting editers most of the console gamers arn't cheaters so why should we pay the price all i want to do is to be able to play as MY character even if rockstars servers are down or i cant gat a internet connection. why should i pay over 100 bucks a month just to be stuck with error messages ,crashes ,clitches and server problems.

Rockstar doesn't have a magic machine that scans your save file to see if you changed values or something.

xPwnHD
  • xPwnHD

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

You don't only pay internet for GTA. Also if you're having this much problems it's on your end. Go play another game. Rockstar can't just scan every player that connects. They try to with the tunables.json but look how that turned out.

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

The cloud servers hardly ever go down any more that I can see, and if you've got sh*tty internet, that's hardly R*s fault is it?! Any connection problems are either a fault with your console, your router, or your set up.

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

..but how would your online character even fit into the offline sp story about the 3 protags? Doesn't make sense.

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

..but how would your online character even fit into the offline sp story about the 3 protags? Doesn't make sense.

I think he means you play the online missions as your online character, without being connected to the internet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users