Quantcast

» «
Photo

Did anybody else hear people screaming randomly..?

7 replies to this topic
AdobeFlash
  • AdobeFlash

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

I was playing in GTA Online, I had paused into the Friend section and went to join a friend.

The screen went up into the sky then all of a sudden, the sound of multiple NPC's screaming in terror for about 2 seconds then cutting out played (it was not anybody on Mic, the sound was far too clear for that, plus all Mic voices cut out before the transition happens).

It scared the sh*t out of me and it's happened to me twice now.

Anyone know what that is? Am I the only one who heard this??

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

well, Sometimes things happen in GTA that scare peds that you dont see, for example in single player (havent seen it happen in multiplayer) police chases happen, and sometimes shootouts,

Ocne I was at the beach, I wanted to get some ncie sunset pictures and such, But all the beach-goers started screaming and running past me, I figured it must have been something happen, like a s hootout that was just off my screen, crash, I dunno something, But it seems peds way over react at times too, Ive accidently fired a gun once and peopel were running around screaming for a while.

BTW, where this happen? mabye you glitched the game, Or mabye your just tellin us a story that aint true ;P

• Wolfhuman likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

Creepypasta.

AdobeFlash
  • AdobeFlash

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

well, Sometimes things happen in GTA that scare peds that you dont see, for example in single player (havent seen it happen in multiplayer) police chases happen, and sometimes shootouts,

Ocne I was at the beach, I wanted to get some ncie sunset pictures and such, But all the beach-goers started screaming and running past me, I figured it must have been something happen, like a s hootout that was just off my screen, crash, I dunno something, But it seems peds way over react at times too, Ive accidently fired a gun once and peopel were running around screaming for a while.

BTW, where this happen? mabye you glitched the game, Or mabye your just tellin us a story that aint true ;P

I was outside of LS Customs on foot, the area was pretty empty when I went to join my friend.

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by Mad_Maxine, 30 November 2013 - 10:28 PM.

f*ck my spelling man,

anyway mabye they did something? or another of those Hidden players, with a silenced gun, Who knows, Ive had massive glitchouts online before when me and freinds are screwing around, Just last night a freind of mine ended up stuck in an empty version of my garage after I drove in there with him in a car, It happens GTAO seems less stable than the SP

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by Murad96, 30 November 2013 - 10:30 PM.

Yea, this happened for me twice. It's when you join a new session and it does the Google Earth zoom thing, and when it zooms in the most before it changes to the actual game, I've heard NPCs screaming for 3 seconds.

ancient-aliens.jpg

Bleep*
  • Bleep*

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:05 AM

lol It's hilarious to attack the stripclub and watch everyone storm out the building.

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

A few days ago I heard a guy breathing very heavily before the start of a deathmatch. I suppose it was some dude polishing his knob out of sheer anxiety.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users