Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto 3 Extended (by MrSandman)

8 replies to this topic
MrSandman/MisterSandman
  • MrSandman/MisterSandman

Your Nightmare

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:08 PM Edited by MrSandman/MisterSandman, 30 November 2013 - 09:17 PM.

Hi, everybody! Sorry for my bad English, I'll try not to make any mistakes:)

I'd like to introduce you my mod called GTA 3 Extended. Untill December 2012 it was known as "GTA 3 2012 Re-Release" in Russian GTA3-Community.

GTAGarage link
Libertycity.ru link

image_58373.jpg

I started compiling this mod in 2011, v1.0 was released in June 2012 on "libertycity.ru" only.
(http://www.libertyci...lease-v1.0.html)

GTA 3 Extended is a collection of the best modifications that have been created for GTA 3 for the last 10 years. It consists of many well-connected mods that have already become iconic in GTA 3-community.

image_58379.jpg

The main goal was not to ruin the atmosphere of original GTA 3, for which it was loved by millions of people all around the world. That's why you won't find here modifications like "Teleport" or anything like that. All modifications have passed very strict selection.

Just look at the screenshots and you'll see.

image_58380.jpg

image_58381.jpg

image_58382.jpg

! NOTE!
This modification has not any relation to the modification of OmeXr, despite the same name. As I wrote, this mod started to be developed much earlier and the name "Extended" was changed just after the mod of OmeXr appeared on GTAGarage.com. I also want to say that I didn't use anything from his modification.

However, I don't treat OmeXr like enemy or rival, so I wish him success with his mod.
Just let YOU choose which one is better:)

! NOTE !
All modification used in my mod belong to their creators. I express my respect and honor to them. Thank you guys for making GTA 3 better and better during all these years! This mod is absolutely FREE!

If you have any questions, ask them here or in my official page on VK.com

Best wishes,
MrSandman/MisterSandman

• GamerShotgun and Death2Drugs like this

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

This was all made by the consent of the community? I'll assume yes.

I actually do like the look of the mod. I thought OmeXr's mod was starting to get rid of the "dark and gritty" feel which I loved about GTA III. This mod keeps that feeling intact.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

I'm really looking forward to this!

Finally a mod which extends an oldie, but goldie, while not making it childishly oversaturated, and keeps the feeling of the original!

• ED-E, Death2Drugs and Mega like this

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

Have you.... asked permission from the original mod creators...? Not only giving credit, but really ask their permission...?

bomu1311
  • bomu1311

Liberty City Leader

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

Install and get Unhandled exception error

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

Finally a mod which extends an oldie, but goldie, while not making it childishly oversaturated, and keeps the feeling of the original!

So who the f*ck are you to criticise my work?

• Jeansowaty, pogo_01 and awadilol like this

Lacrix84
  • Lacrix84

Sorry for my English

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

Is it possible to close the drain in Portland? Mod is cool, but constantly falling peds is stupid.

Mega
  • Mega

And remember: respect is EVERYTHING!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

Come on man, learn to take some criticism and accept different opinions.

• GamerShotgun, GTAKid667 and uokka like this

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:09 PM Edited by GamerShotgun, 23 January 2014 - 11:13 PM.

"I'm the one who knocks."

But in all seriousness, I didn't even mention your name, or your mod... secondly -- and this'll be a bit personal here, but IDC --, you are becoming more and more of a douchebag, day by day.

Try behaving like an actual developer/mod creator, and stop being an idiot who takes everything as an attack. Especially if it isn't even about you, or your modification.

For God's sake...

f*cking up color schemes and other stuff is a COMMON error when it comes to making total conversions for given games. It was completely general. 

On a side note though: Your modification is named AFTER this one was revealed on GTAF. Really original, I must say. Take this as you want. ;)

• Mega likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users