Photo

Modern Combat [Mission Pack]

15 replies to this topic
Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by Target13Productions, 12 January 2014 - 10:46 AM.

New thread created because old one was outdated & had old posts.

7PmCW6d.png
In 1994. An asian assassin gets a call from a stranger. Once he gets to know his
new boss. He gets a job that changes his life...Again.

osy4ygi.png

Cobra
Cobra is the protagonist of MC. He was a ordinary Asian living in San Andreas and was happy with his Girlfriend Yu Wang. But when she rejected for marriage, he became depressive and went to alcohol & Drugs. Later becoming a dealer. He had many jobs & was never caught. He Finally Became an Assassin.
Spoiler

Santiago Ragaz
Santiago Ragaz was low time street gangster. He Slowly raised trough the Drug Empire. Finally becoming the most wanted drug lord with the name Spanish Rasta. However his fame & power wouldn't last. the police almost caught him, forcing him to hide in San Fierro. There he starts again and becomes the mysterious mob leader in Bayside. However only some know of his past.
Spoiler

Li Wang
Li Wang is the leader of the Wang Crime Family. He is also the owner of Wang Cars. He was a loyal friend of Santiago Ragaz. He asked Ragaz to help him get Wang Cars back from a russian gang. Ragaz helped by hiring Cobra to do the job. When Mr Wang wasn't happy because Cobra caused alot of damage, Mr Wang refuses to pay for Cobra's job. Santiago then hires Cobra to kill Li. When Cobra tracks him down he finds out the Li Wang is the father of Cobra's EX Girlfriend.
Spoiler

Jack
Jack is Santiago's most loyal member. He always lets Jack explain the job to Cobra. Jack does what he has to do. He also very smart coming up with the plan on Catching Mr Wang.
Spoiler

Yu Wang
Yu Wang is the daughter of Mob Leader Li Wang. She was dating Cobra in 1984. When he proposed to her. She Rejected him to keep him safe from her father. She also was heartbroken and decided to move from San Andreas to Liberty City. There she got a job as Waitress in Saint Mark's Bistro. She met Cobra when he came to Liberty City to kill Mr Wang. She stopped him and they both started dating again. Mr Wang wanted them to get married & Since Cobra is already an criminal and won't get affected by Mr Wang, Yu Agrees & they both are planned to marry in Las Venturas.
Spoiler

Tom Jefferson
Tom is a friend to Mr Wang & Santiago Ragaz. He was providing them with weapons from Liberty City. He Helped Cobra get weapons when he went to kill Mr Wang. As a friend of Mr Wang, He helped him escape Liberty not knowing that he was the target. Santiago kidnapped him and torcherd him because of that. Mr Wang however got him out of there.
Spoiler

Mr Tashianto
Mr Tashianto is a distant friend of Mr Li Wang. He also has his own Crime Family & Is operating from Bayside. He was kidnapped by Cobra, Jack & Andrew to find out where Mr Wang has escaped to. After extracting information from him. Jack beats him to death
Spoiler

Omar Hussain
Omar Hussain is Santiago Ragaz's dear friend. Santiago always meets him for tea or to talk. Omar is impressed with Cobra's performance and offers him an Caravan in Bayside. He later meets Cobra in Las Venturas & gives him various jobs.
Spoiler

Terry Johnson
Terry is an FBI Agent who wants to Track Cobra down because they both are searching for Santiago Ragaz. He goes undercover as an Illegal Car Dealer but always fails. He kidnaps Cobra & Makes him do some police work. Although, he is a bit corrupt. He is also a man of justice.
Spoiler

Mack Lock
Mack is a bang guard in Las Barracas. He is a bit of a coward & is not a though guy. He lives in a camper with his wife Jenna Lock.
Mack is loyal to Cobra & Respects him very much.
Spoiler

Jenna Lock
Jenna is Mack's wife. She lives with him in a Camper in Las Barracas. She works in a diner in Las Payasadas & Faces troubles with
some Men to tend to Molest her.
Spoiler

Eric
Eric is the leader of the Brothers Of Satan MC, He had a good relation with the Angel Pine Bikers & also had a dear friend named Marty.
Spoiler

Marty Starfish
Marty is a former Brothers Of Satan MC member. He is now no longer a biker since he's gang was all eliminated by Cobra. He's dear friend was the gang's leader Eric. He helps Cobra steal a Floppy Disk for Omar.
Spoiler

Yazeed
Yazeed is a good friend of Omar Hussain, He manages Omar's vehicles at his hangar & also helps Cobra with most of his tasks.
Spoiler

Glen
Glen is a friend of Terry who also helps Cobra in each of the 3 Endings.
Spoiler

MORE CHARACTERS COMING SOON

5qlEUgP.png

Ragaz Mafia
LEADER: Santiago Ragaz
GANG CAR: Black Admiral
PRIMARY LOCATION: Bayside, San Fierro

The Ragaz Mafia is a Low Time Gang formed by Santiago Ragaz who was a former Drug Lord in Los Santos. When almost caught by the police, he escape LS & moved to Bayside in San Fierro where he started a new Mafia.

Wang Mafia
LEADER: Li Wang
GANG CAR: White Admiral
PRIMARY LOCATION: Doherty, San Fierro

The Wang Family is much weaker but older than the Ragaz Mafia. They where formed sometime before 1984 in San Fierro by Li Wang.
They made ties with The Ragaz Mafia & The Tashianto Mafia. However when Santiago Ragaz ordered Li Wang's death, They cut ties with
the Ragaz Mafia.

Tashianto Mafia
LEADER: Mr Tashianto (First Name Unknown) (Formaly)
GANG CAR: White Washington
PRIMARY LOCATION: Bayside, San Fierro

The Tashianto Mafia is another Asain Mafia in San Fierro. They are much wealthier than the Wang Mafia. They were formed by Mr Tashianto sometime before 1990. They had a tie with The Ragaz Mafia & The Wang Mafia. However their leader was killed by Santiago Ragaz while trying to extract information from Mr Tashianto. Their New Leader is unknown.

Las Barracas Cowboys
LEADER: UNKNOWN
GANG CAR: Tohoma (Possibly)
PRIMARY LOCATION: Las Barracas

The Las Barracas cowboys is a gang that causes all the problems in the Little town of Las Barracas. they often steal from the bank
or just damage property. their 'Possible' Leader is killed by Cobra.

Angel Pine Bikers
LEADER: UNKNOWN
GANG CAR: Green Freeway & Burrito
PRIMARY LOCATION: Angel Pine

The Angel Pine bikers are a group of lost friends who stab terror into the people of Angel Pine. Their clubhouse is an old warehouse on the North side of town. They had a misunderstanding with Tom Jefferson & there for killed his bodyguards before kidnapping him & killing him in their warehouse. They were all killed by Cobra.

San Fierro Brothers Of Satan MC
LEADER: Eric
GANG CAR: Blue Freeway
PRIMARY LOCATION: San Fierro

A Serious & big Biker gang based in San Fierro. They have a good relation with the Angel Pine bikers. Although they are a SF biker gang, Their clubhouse is located inside a farm in Whetstone. Their leader Eric, was killed along with a big majority of bikers in their farm by Cobra. One member managed to escape. The gang no longer exists.

501cPRH.png

Chapter 1
Car Sale
Meeting The Boss
Information
Liberty And Freedom (Solid LC Mod Required)
Yu And Me (Solid LC Mod Required)
Playing Swat
Tom's Need For Speed
Tom Trouble
Chapter 2
Gant Bridge Shootout
Ride Away
Jailed
Cash Out
Town's Blood
Drunk Basterd
Picking Yu Up
Clearing The Name
Chapter 3
Force
The Devil Within
Rest In Peace
Brothers Of Satan
Venturas Play
The Floppy Disk
Dead Meat
Eliminar Jack
Chapter 4
Out Of Order
The Decision

Ending A: Kill Santiago Ragaz
Mission Coming Soon...

Ending B: Kill Omar Hussain
Mission Coming Soon...

Ending C: Kill Lee Wang
Mission Coming Soon...

Still not completed thread!

Download Solid Liberty City Mod by dung1994 (Required)

Spider262
  • Spider262

Give be freedom, Give be Internet :)

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

I like the story but, I do not use mods, Sorry!

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:48 AM Edited by StuntmanDYOM, 01 December 2013 - 08:48 AM.

great, it's back.

• Target13Productions likes this

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:17 PM Edited by Target13Productions, 01 December 2013 - 12:24 PM.

Update! 1 December 2013!

Added 1 new mission & edited Tom Jefferson's status.
also edited some grammar error in thread.
Oh yeah, and added one new gang.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:04 PM

Update! 3 December 2013

Added 1 new mission & 1 new gang.

SirBowna HD
  • SirBowna HD

HD Member!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:43 AM

Good story :)

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:51 PM

Update! 7 December 2013

Added 1 new mission, Added 2 Characters, Edited "Brothers Of Satan" bio.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

I've just downloaded the first sixteen missions. I'm about to play them now and I'll let you know my thoughts when I'm done. 

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

I've just downloaded the first sixteen missions. I'm about to play them now and I'll let you know my thoughts when I'm done.

The first 8 suck.
You have been warned.
  • Platinum Card likes this

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

The first 8 suck.
You have been warned.

I agree lol. I'm going to finish playing them regardless, just to follow the story, which is keeping me interested so far.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:56 PM

Really nice story dude, keep it up :)

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

Update! 15 December 2013

Added 1 New mission.

Sorry for being late, I Had some Lag Problems but i fixed it. Next Mission coming soon.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

Update! 20 December 2013

1 New Mission added, Added 1 new character, Edited 1 character's info.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:47 PM

Update 4 January 2014

1 new mission added & edited Marty Starfish's description. 

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:40 PM

Update! 9 January 2014

1 new mission added, Edited Jack's description & ended Chapter 3.

Chapter 4...Here we come!

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:44 AM

Update! 12 January 2014

2 New missions added, Uploaded Part 3 & 4 Full.

Get ready for the 3 Endings & Modern Combat: Brothers Of Satan DLC!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users