Rockstar whats wrong with you ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic
NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

CrazyMutt - how did I know you're an American? I could see your dumbass comin' for miles.

It's so true, you can go to school for something completely different than what you end up doing for a career. My buddy went to university for 5-6 years and came out with a degree in "Animal Biology". Right after school he couldn't find a job in his field, so he came to work on our drilling rig as a roughneck. After about 2 months, our consultant's company needed a "Geologist" to work for a different rig of theirs, and our consultant heard that my buddy had a university degree. I'm not even kidding - they didn't even give a f*ck that he was trained in an entirely different field, they hired him on the spot (with no experience whatsoever) anyways. He's had that job for nearly 2 years now, and last time I talked to him he said he was their head guy now and he's training all their new geologists HAHAHA!! Like what the f*ck is that?!

For that smoking weed thing, sh*t I'd say smoking weed is the best thing for me. It's always AAA kush, it's relatively cheap, it keeps me home so I'm not out being an idiot getting loser pissed & blowing money, it makes me hungry, it makes video games kick ass (among other things like amusement parks). I dunno it's not all that bad compared to some of the sh*t people do these days. Booze & blow are 1000x more destructive than smoking some doobies. The only thing that sucks is how lazy it makes you.
  • Bernardi6 likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

I'm not trying to deny medicinal applications for it. That's true. Normal people who are in perfect health can very easily obtain prescriptions for it. It shouldn't be so simple. Recreational users do become impaired....if there wasn't a change they wouldn't be doing it. 

Steroids also have medical benefits, but that doesn't mean it's okay for everyone to go out and get on roids. Pretty much anything considered an illegal substance could be used for something medically.

You're right, I also agree with everything you said.  I think recreational users use it for the happy feeling.  I mean, it does make you happy, it does make you eat food, it does help you sleep.  These are facts.  This may not be a fact for everyone, but for me, it even helps me breathe, focus when I was in college as I took every exam after packing a vaporizer.  I smoked from 2008-January 10th 2012 and hated every moment of it, I even had Pnuemonia (prob spelled this wrong) in 2009 was out sick from college for three weeks!  Smoking any substance imo is not safe, but like I said above you have other options of getting the THC into your body that ARE safe and much much healthier.  I won't deny tar and resin being trash and it should NOT be ingested, ala cumbustion through smoking.

Steroids, I disagree there.  I never seen one man on anabolic steroids who didn't have testicular problems, rage problems, etc.

The only steroid I can see as a medical benefit for someone is human growth hormone steroid.  If you were born with something that isn't normal and your life span was depending on it, I'd say consult a doctor and see about this.  Any other steroids I would say don't really have medical benefits for the LONG run, only for short term.

One can also say Cocaine is just a plant (Cocoa Plant), like marijuana is just a plant and it's "natural" but the stuff found on the street is cut with a whole bunch of harmful chemicals.  It makes your nose bleed and eventually will give you a heart attack - Very little medical benefits from Cocaine.  Same for Heroine.  Heroine is the unpure form.  The pure form from the Poppy Plant is "Morphine" which is also legal and very addictive.  My old roomate in college was a war veteran taking 20 MG of Valium per day and 30 MG of Morphine a day, the kid was a total mess (man made pills are sh*t).  The only benefit he got from it was sleeping 16 hours per day and being totally knocked out so he could forget.  As he has PTSD, too.

I find all drugs bad, except for weed.  I said above in my other response.  If you need to pick a drug and have a crutch, your safest option is marijuana, regardless of it's illegality.  Every other drug, prescription pill, hard street drugs, alcohol and tobacco WILL f*ck you over one day, it's only a matter of time.  You can overdose on every single one except for Marijuana and this one gives you the most benefits.  I mean, if it in fact cures cancers, that would be a significant substance to get on.  I never seen any user of the substance go downhill.  Unless they were predisposed to a genetic ailment that made them get addicted and basically become a crackhead for weed.

But other than that, I do agree with you.  And I take it we can agree, to disagree and not get into a pissing match which usually happens with me when talking to others on this forum, glad we can see eye to eye, kinda haha.

• Bernardi6 likes this

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

LOL, it's pretty funny that most Europeans do in fact speak decent enough English.  When all the people from America, like myself included, who can bearly even speak a second language.  European schooling imo will always destroy American schooling.  At least they teach the kids languages early, American schools wait til you're in middle and high school which by that time is too late to master such language and also not even caring about learning a language by then.  I took Spanish for three years, got A's in the class.  Ask me today what I know.  Absolutely nothing.

Uh, no it f*cking isn't? Plenty of adults learn second, third and even fourth languages in America. My mom grew up here, raised by German emigrants, she speaks German, English, French, Italian and Hebrew.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:20 PM

LOL, it's pretty funny that most Europeans do in fact speak decent enough English.  When all the people from America, like myself included, who can bearly even speak a second language.  European schooling imo will always destroy American schooling.  At least they teach the kids languages early, American schools wait til you're in middle and high school which by that time is too late to master such language and also not even caring about learning a language by then.  I took Spanish for three years, got A's in the class.  Ask me today what I know.  Absolutely nothing.

Uh, no it f*cking isn't? Plenty of adults learn second, third and even fourth languages in America. My mom grew up here, raised by German emigrants, she speaks German, English, French, Italian and Hebrew.

@IPrincess, I already know you like to argue, I can see it in every thread.  I think your people skills got burried in that graveyard with all the dead bodies a long time ago.  Crawl back into the shell you came out of and quit arguing.

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

You're right, I also agree with everything you said.  I think recreational users use it for the happy feeling.  I mean, it does make you happy, it does make you eat food, it does help you sleep.  These are facts.  This may not be a fact for everyone, but for me, it even helps me breathe, focus when I was in college as I took every exam after packing a vaporizer.  I smoked from 2008-January 10th 2012 and hated every moment of it, I even had Pnuemonia (prob spelled this wrong) in 2009 was out sick from college for three weeks!  Smoking any substance imo is not safe, but like I said above you have other options of getting the THC into your body that ARE safe and much much healthier.  I won't deny tar and resin being trash and it should NOT be ingested, ala cumbustion through smoking.

Steroids, I disagree there.  I never seen one man on anabolic steroids who didn't have testicular problems, rage problems, etc.

The only steroid I can see as a medical benefit for someone is human growth hormone steroid.  If you were born with something that isn't normal and your life span was depending on it, I'd say consult a doctor and see about this.  Any other steroids I would say don't really have medical benefits for the LONG run, only for short term.

One can also say Cocaine is just a plant (Cocoa Plant), like marijuana is just a plant and it's "natural" but the stuff found on the street is cut with a whole bunch of harmful chemicals.  It makes your nose bleed and eventually will give you a heart attack - Very little medical benefits from Cocaine.  Same for Heroine.  Heroine is the unpure form.  The pure form from the Poppy Plant is "Morphine" which is also legal and very addictive.  My old roomate in college was a war veteran taking 20 MG of Valium per day and 30 MG of Morphine a day, the kid was a total mess (man made pills are sh*t).  The only benefit he got from it was sleeping 16 hours per day and being totally knocked out so he could forget.  As he has PTSD, too.

I find all drugs bad, except for weed.  I said above in my other response.  If you need to pick a drug and have a crutch, your safest option is marijuana, regardless of it's illegality.  Every other drug, prescription pill, hard street drugs, alcohol and tobacco WILL f*ck you over one day, it's only a matter of time.  You can overdose on every single one except for Marijuana and this one gives you the most benefits.  I mean, if it in fact cures cancers, that would be a significant substance to get on.  I never seen any user of the substance go downhill.  Unless they were predisposed to a genetic ailment that made them get addicted and basically become a crackhead for weed.

But other than that, I do agree with you.  And I take it we can agree, to disagree and not get into a pissing match which usually happens with me when talking to others on this forum, glad we can see eye to eye, kinda haha.

This is also patently false. For two years, my sister and I lived together next door to a coke head, we both snorted almost every day. I haven't railed blow in almost 4 years, and my sister, who is currently pregnant, hasn't done ANY drug since several months before she and her husband started trying to get pregnant. Not every "hard" drug grabs a hold of people. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't open your mouth.

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by iProinsias, 01 December 2013 - 04:25 PM.

@IPrincess, I already know you like to argue, I can see it in every thread.  I think your people skills got burried in that graveyard with all the dead bodies a long time ago.  Crawl back into the shell you came out of and quit arguing.

And I can see that YOU suck at arguing, despite liking it just as much. You, literally, almost never attempt to rebuke the legitimate counterarguments other people make, you just insult them in a childish manner, as if that's, in any way, a serious rebuttle. Its really kind of pathetic.

And if you're going to quote me, you don't need the "@", dumbass.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by Militia, 01 December 2013 - 05:57 PM.

This is also patently false. For two years, my sister and I lived together next door to a coke head, we both snorted almost every day. I haven't railed blow in almost 4 years, and my sister, who is currently pregnant, hasn't done ANY drug since several months before she and her husband started trying to get pregnant. Not every "hard" drug grabs a hold of people. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't open your mouth.

Living with sister?  Incest?  Ew, you sick f*ck lol.  Seems like a dirty graveyard is the perfect environment for you.  If you're a coke head, go to rehab.  Lol

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

In America, we are taught other languages in school. lol What is this myth that no one in America speaks other languages? I speak three. Hola!! Uno, Dos, Quattro. See, there's some spanish for you. You think I forgot Tres, didn't you? Huh boy??? Wee Wee. There's some French. How 'bout some Chinese? Me How!!! No, not Meow. Why bash America? Yes our gov is zionist lunatics, but there's many great people here. You probably get welfare from us taxpayers in some way. You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

OnTopic:

I agree. What IS wrong with you R*?

If I was busy worrying about welfare, I'd prob not be able to own PS3, GTA V, a computer or the Internet, right?

America has many problems, not knowing multiple languages is far off the scale of caring as there is much worse problems here.  Just watch the news.  Read the paper.  Learn some history.  America is awful.  Stupid laws all around too.  American Government tries to run everyone like they are a puppet on the string.  Yes, I live here in the USA, and yes, I absolutely hate this country.

I am sure from reading this, some douche bag will cry and have a problem with it, so be it, idc lol

Watch the news? Sorry, but like many, I choose not to watch that zionist propoganda horsesh*t. History is distorted and written by liars. But I agree with ya about the zio-lunatic government. Don't worry though, it's all about to be remedied. I have no doubts that patriots will riot(revolution/civil war). It's on the verge of happening. I'm tapping my foot waiting patiently for it. I have many bounties/arrest warrants to issue.

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

Is the lung capacity reduced for single player or just Online? If it's single player too, then F*CK YOU R*!!! I spent a very long f*cking time underwater building up my lung capacity!!!

• Bernardi6 likes this

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

This thread is amazing.

It's like Youtube comments - but Youtube comments On Drugs ;)

We all know Drugs are Bad (M'kay) Weed doesn't really deserve to be illegal, as its on a par with alcohol and tobacco in terms of effect and harm, plus it has real health benefits for sufferers of certain illnesses, glaucoma, arthritis and some cancer patients (though it's yet to cure all cancers - not sure comments above are true ;))

Harder drugs are more of a problem, hey it's your call, bang up the horse if you want, smoke that meth, you could end up being a Mayor in Canada!

(or head of a major UK banking concern...). In all likelyhood tho, you are probably gonna destroy your life in order to feed your addiction. F*ck knows what you'll be sucking before you get to suck on a pipe. Live with your sister? Pimp her out! F*ck her yourself and post it online for cash! 

It's gonna cost you.

Watch the news? Sorry, but like many, I choose not to watch that zionist propoganda horsesh*t. History is distorted and written by liars. But I agree with ya about the zio-lunatic government. Don't worry though, it's all about to be remedied. I have no doubts that patriots will riot(revolution/civil war). It's on the verge of happening. I'm tapping my foot waiting patiently for it. I have many bounties/arrest warrants to issue.

Do you by any chance drink Pisswasser?

For f*ck's sake don't watch the news, the longer you remain ignorant and uninformed the better. Good luck with your redneck revolution.

Einstein was a clerk, a man with a silly haircut, but also the man who devised a theory to connect matter and energy in a workable formula.

Without his work, Oppenheimer could not have built The Bomb. Joseph Goebbels had similar opinions to yourself with respect to Jewish science, which is why Nazi Germany never developed a functional nuclear device. 

You sir, am a Twot.

• Militia likes this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:03 AM

This thread is amazing.

It's like Youtube comments - but Youtube comments On Drugs ;)

We all know Drugs are Bad (M'kay) Weed doesn't really deserve to be illegal, as its on a par with alcohol and tobacco in terms of effect and harm, plus it has real health benefits for sufferers of certain illnesses, glaucoma, arthritis and some cancer patients (though it's yet to cure all cancers - not sure comments above are true ;))

Harder drugs are more of a problem, hey it's your call, bang up the horse if you want, smoke that meth, you could end up being a Mayor in Canada!

(or head of a major UK banking concern...). In all likelyhood tho, you are probably gonna destroy your life in order to feed your addiction. F*ck knows what you'll be sucking before you get to suck on a pipe. Live with your sister? Pimp her out! F*ck her yourself and post it online for cash! 

It's gonna cost you.

Do you by any chance drink Pisswasser?

For f*ck's sake don't watch the news, the longer you remain ignorant and uninformed the better. Good luck with your redneck revolution.

Einstein was a clerk, a man with a silly haircut, but also the man who devised a theory to connect matter and energy in a workable formula.

Without his work, Oppenheimer could not have built The Bomb. Joseph Goebbels had similar opinions to yourself with respect to Jewish science, which is why Nazi Germany never developed a functional nuclear device. 

You sir, am a Twot.

No. And I don't drink kool-aid either.

Here are two examples of Einsteins "genius": "I never wear a hat in the rain as hats take longer to dry than hair"

Here's another Einstein quote: "I never wear socks, because ones big toes pokes holes through tem".

*If you read the exhaustive expose of his nonentity as revealed in "The Manufacture And Sale Of St. Einstein", by Christopher Jon Bjerknes, available for free dowwnload, You will never make comments like this again. I promise.

Bernardi6
  • Bernardi6

Pimp Dady

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

Is the lung capacity reduced for single player or just Online? If it's single player too, then F*CK YOU R*!!! I spent a very long f*cking time underwater building up my lung capacity!!!

Dont know about the single player but online its sertain...Was diving the other day and couldnt dive for sh*t anymore...hope they fix that one!!!!

CarlitoDorito
  • CarlitoDorito

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

Go to the R* site, tell them there's things that could be improved. They do listen sometimes. Just try to put it in a less moany way :)

Bernardi6
  • Bernardi6

Pimp Dady

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

Yeah im gona tell them to go f*ck themselves for being so lame with the online experience and improvements...thought rockstar had some balls but apparently not or at least lost them on bitches

astro2
  • astro2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:50 AM Edited by astro2, 03 December 2013 - 11:53 AM.

In America, we are taught other languages in school. lol What is this myth that no one in America speaks other languages? I speak three. Hola!! Uno, Dos, Quattro. See, there's some spanish for you. You think I forgot Tres, didn't you? Huh boy??? Wee Wee. There's some French. How 'bout some Chinese? Me How!!! No, not Meow. Why bash America? Yes our gov is zionist lunatics, but there's many great people here. You probably get welfare from us taxpayers in some way. You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

OnTopic:

i'm chinese and have no idea what 'me how" is, also he can bite as much hands if he wants its a free country

also to the 'tard that said 'whats the point of complaining'

well the point was in itself you fool, for a person that claims to be smart you don't get the basic concept of discussion threads or the internet in general

its used for two things a) help b) ranting

he wanted to get it off his chest so he felt heard and better about himself, so either feel sorry for him or piss off, no one needs a jerk off to add on to it and be an insensitive jerk, like retards who think its ok to laugh at people complaining about the cop cars have become unreasonably tough and harp on about how easier it is for them for evade cops (which i myself think cop cars are hard to avoid, it bought back the old style ramming cop cars that are FASTER then you even if YOU'RE in a cop car aswell)

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

OnTopic:

i'm chinese and have no idea what 'me how" is, also he can bite as much hands if he wants its a free country

also to the 'tard that said 'whats the point of complaining'

well the point was in itself you fool, for a person that claims to be smart you don't get the basic concept of discussion threads or the internet in general

its used for two things a) help b) ranting

he wanted to get it off his chest so he felt heard and better about himself, so either feel sorry for him or piss off, no one needs a jerk off to add on to it and be an insensitive jerk, like retards who think its ok to laugh at people complaining about the cop cars have become unreasonably tough and harp on about how easier it is for them for evade cops (which i myself think cop cars are hard to avoid, it bought back the old style ramming cop cars that are FASTER then you even if YOU'RE in a cop car aswell)

sh*t. I meant Ni Hao. :lol:

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

Did this just suddently turn into a debate thread? I though this was the Gameplay Subforum for GTA V, not f*cking Faux Political Bullsh*t from the sh*ttiest sector.

• Militia and Bernardi6 like this

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

Why do you change and listen to little kids and lazy gamers that always complains so they can get better advantage ?

Well you hav done some good aprovements but some are still f*cked up

So here are my list of whats bad so far:

Why did you take down after Beach bum pack the oxygen time in lung capacity...Now when i got full lungcapacity i can only dive for like 10 sec thats bullsh*t

Why do you have to pay the full amount of destroying another ones car...should be like 50/50 or maby 70/30 because if you cant defend you and your wehicle you should deserve to pay some for it 

Tanks thats a good topic to....Good that there are pussys out there who only can kill with em...But they have to pay like a sh*tty amount of a couple hundred dollars to get it in and no payment in insurance if anyone have spended like 4-5 grand blowing it up with c4 or rockets...
Why do you not bring in like the army when they reached like 5 stars to 6 and the army goes in and they bring in tanks to...Its rediculous that a tank can roam free in town and the goverment does nothing about it... 

There are alot of glitches out there but its understandable...games are not always perfect especially online, but you will have to work on for example when you try to snipe, the range are not at all good...somethimes you can c them sometimes they dissapeare at a range so you have to look for mussle flash and such...Crew emblem also dissapeares at the car on surtain cars...

We also got idiots out there who cheats with money and gives away like 150 millions to randomly guys..2 of my crewmembers got that dirty money last week and f*cking ruined the game for them...

Well got more but it will do for now in topic

PS Please bring us animals, triatlon, underwater treasures, poker and horsetrack, scubadiving equipment to buy with oxygen meter/time, harpoon equipment and for god sake Heists and more missions...not capture the flag and others after mission choices...nobody rarely plays those missions so are a waste of time...

And yeah i know my English arent that great but how many language can you write ? But you all cheaters and lowlifes out there who cant lift your asses to work for it...go f*ck yourselves

Greetings from Codesign_Panther

Love it how you started off by knocking R* for listening to "little kids" ... when they don't! and then you rant on like a little kid.
HYPOCRITE much?

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:43 AM

That little girl in the photo is more credible than you
Even without those funnies bugs bunny ears

Some of your complaints are legitimate perhaps, but in that case you should submit them to rockstar support

Android
  • Android

Nitrogen iodine carbon potassium

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:45 AM

I honestly can't read this due to your grammar.

Bernardi6
  • Bernardi6

Pimp Dady

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:55 AM Edited by Bernardi6, 04 December 2013 - 07:08 AM.

Oh my here comes the 3 SWAT bitches tries with meaningless accusations and tries to kill the thread with same argues ive been talking about earlier...Always strikes with ignorance. If you have a good arguments that are against mine, then for all means write it down so we can argue about it. If not go back to the f*cking black hole you came from.

What you think of childish behavior, is your own limits of selfesteam and superego nobody cant ever correct....

Cicero: Buy glasses its a boy and if you now think a child is credible then im worried about your experience in life...But for all means if you feel more protected by pixies, just swallow the story and enjoy the illussion

Antagonista: Then why bother write a post, get smarter or start getting a test for dyslexia (That is not wrong to have, got a couple of friends whos got it but can still think). I cant speak Norwegian or read i thought, but with little intelligence and common sense i actually read a whole article and understand it perfect. Maby different but you get my drift in so 30 years from now, maby....

Bernardi6
  • Bernardi6

Pimp Dady

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:11 AM

Did this just suddently turn into a debate thread? I though this was the Gameplay Subforum for GTA V, not f*cking Faux Political Bullsh*t from the sh*ttiest sector.

Totally Agree even if i like Politics and good arguments that has been written

Bernardi6
  • Bernardi6

Pimp Dady

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:18 AM Edited by Bernardi6, 04 December 2013 - 07:19 AM.

Why do you change and listen to little kids and lazy gamers that always complains so they can get better advantage ?

Well you hav done some good aprovements but some are still f*cked up

So here are my list of whats bad so far:

Why did you take down after Beach bum pack the oxygen time in lung capacity...Now when i got full lungcapacity i can only dive for like 10 sec thats bullsh*t

Why do you have to pay the full amount of destroying another ones car...should be like 50/50 or maby 70/30 because if you cant defend you and your wehicle you should deserve to pay some for it 

Tanks thats a good topic to....Good that there are pussys out there who only can kill with em...But they have to pay like a sh*tty amount of a couple hundred dollars to get it in and no payment in insurance if anyone have spended like 4-5 grand blowing it up with c4 or rockets...
Why do you not bring in like the army when they reached like 5 stars to 6 and the army goes in and they bring in tanks to...Its rediculous that a tank can roam free in town and the goverment does nothing about it... 

There are alot of glitches out there but its understandable...games are not always perfect especially online, but you will have to work on for example when you try to snipe, the range are not at all good...somethimes you can c them sometimes they dissapeare at a range so you have to look for mussle flash and such...Crew emblem also dissapeares at the car on surtain cars...

We also got idiots out there who cheats with money and gives away like 150 millions to randomly guys..2 of my crewmembers got that dirty money last week and f*cking ruined the game for them...

Well got more but it will do for now in topic

PS Please bring us animals, triatlon, underwater treasures, poker and horsetrack, scubadiving equipment to buy with oxygen meter/time, harpoon equipment and for god sake Heists and more missions...not capture the flag and others after mission choices...nobody rarely plays those missions so are a waste of time...

And yeah i know my English arent that great but how many language can you write ? But you all cheaters and lowlifes out there who cant lift your asses to work for it...go f*ck yourselves

Greetings from Codesign_Panther

Love it how you started off by knocking R* for listening to "little kids" ... when they don't! and then you rant on like a little kid.
HYPOCRITE much?

It depends what you see as a "little kid"...Because in my oppinion it is small bitches that complaines about the striving for more goals that sport should be something that amatures and proffessionals can enyoy and respect

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

? ha... ?

I honestly don't understand what you just quoted so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt... as im reading what you wrote that i quoted and then you quote me....

Nah this is doing my head in! Im still lost and now it's turning into more of a Mystery than Mount Chiliad ever will be!

Happy gaming

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:50 AM

Living with sister?  Incest?  Ew, you sick f*ck lol.  Seems like a dirty graveyard is the perfect environment for you.  If you're a coke head, go to rehab.  Lol

Jesus f*ck, what the f*ck is wrong with you? Who reads "I shared a living space with my sister for a time" and thinks "Oh man, they must have been f*cking!" Did your dad dress up like Bozo the Clown and rape you or something? You're a twisted f*ck. And a "cokehead"? I just said I haven't done coke in years, moron. When I got bored of it I just stopped doing it, no withdrawl, no rehab, I was just done with it. Which was my point in the first place, you know nothing about drug use. Not everyone gets grabbed by the short hairs by a drug just because its addictive to some people. God you're stupid.

pyrhhus5
  • pyrhhus5

Lone wolf

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:52 AM

i think the topic of this post has strayed a bit....

Bernardi6
  • Bernardi6

Pimp Dady

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:56 AM

? ha... ?

I honestly don't understand what you just quoted so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt... as im reading what you wrote that i quoted and then you quote me....

Nah this is doing my head in! Im still lost and now it's turning into more of a Mystery than Mount Chiliad ever will be!

Happy gaming

Yeah and i have more reasons to belive that there are more retards out there that have stuck their heads up their ass so we are far away from even

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:06 AM Edited by Militia, 05 December 2013 - 11:10 AM.

Jesus f*ck, what the f*ck is wrong with you? Who reads "I shared a living space with my sister for a time" and thinks "Oh man, they must have been f*cking!" Did your dad dress up like Bozo the Clown and rape you or something? You're a twisted f*ck. And a "cokehead"? I just said I haven't done coke in years, moron. When I got bored of it I just stopped doing it, no withdrawl, no rehab, I was just done with it. Which was my point in the first place, you know nothing about drug use. Not everyone gets grabbed by the short hairs by a drug just because its addictive to some people. God you're stupid.

ROFL, say my dad rapes me in a clown suit, and then says I am a twisted f*ck.  Although, I never thought about clown suits and rape, you did.  Are you sure I am twisted and not yourself?  Everytime you type on this forum it's an argument, with me, with anyone, really.  All 138 of your worthless argumental posts are an argument, or close to it.  You don't agree with anybody, you are a douche bag person.  Idk why you're even here, make yourself useful and apply an actual comment to a thread, not just arguments that come days too late, anyways.  Dipsh*t.

I thought you were so rich?  Why do you need to double up living with sister?  I thought you were god and the best person on the world with the best job and the biggest smile on your face cuz you're living the best life.  Snort some more coke, Mr. Scarface, wait until your heart blows out, then lets talk.

a 3 legged pony
  • a 3 legged pony

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

The thread may not be productive, but it is entertaining.

• Militia likes this

GoldenJJX
  • GoldenJJX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:48 PM

Pay full amount for destroying someone's car has to stay. Serves you right for damaging my hard earned beautiful whip!

What I hate is auto-aim, I think they removed the no auto-aim option in GTA IV as well. Makes it too easy, especially when people are in cars!

• Bernardi6 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users