Photo

Rockstar whats wrong with you ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic
Bernardi6
  • Bernardi6

Pimp Dady

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:29 PM Edited by Bernardi6, 30 November 2013 - 03:16 PM.

Why do you change and listen to little kids and lazy gamers that always complains so they can get better advantage ?

Well you hav done some good aprovements but some are still f*cked up

So here are my list of whats bad so far:

Why did you take down after Beach bum pack the oxygen time in lung capacity...Now when i got full lungcapacity i can only dive for like 10 sec thats bullsh*t

Why do you have to pay the full amount of destroying another ones car...should be like 50/50 or maby 70/30 because if you cant defend you and your wehicle you should deserve to pay some for it 

Tanks thats a good topic to....Good that there are pussys out there who only can kill with em...But they have to pay like a sh*tty amount of a couple hundred dollars to get it in and no payment in insurance if anyone have spended like 4-5 grand blowing it up with c4 or rockets...

Why do you not bring in like the army when they reached like 5 stars to 6 and the army goes in and they bring in tanks to...Its rediculous that a tank can roam free in town and the goverment does nothing about it... 

There are alot of glitches out there but its understandable...games are not always perfect especially online, but you will have to work on for example when you try to snipe, the range are not at all good...somethimes you can c them sometimes they dissapeare at a range so you have to look for mussle flash and such...Crew emblem also dissapeares at the car on surtain cars...

We also got idiots out there who cheats with money and gives away like 150 millions to randomly guys..2 of my crewmembers got that dirty money last week and f*cking ruined the game for them...

Well got more but it will do for now in topic

PS Please bring us animals, triatlon, underwater treasures, poker and horsetrack, scubadiving equipment to buy with oxygen meter/time, harpoon equipment and for god sake Heists and more missions...not capture the flag and others after mission choices...nobody rarely plays those missions so are a waste of time...

And yeah i know my English arent that great but how many language can you write ? But you all cheaters and lowlifes out there who cant lift your asses to work for it...go f*ck yourselves

Greetings from Codesign_Panther

• sqre likes this

NegimaDude
  • NegimaDude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:36 PM Edited by NegimaDude, 30 November 2013 - 02:37 PM.

Why do you change and listen to little kids and lazy gamers that always complains so they can get better advantage ?

Well you hav done some good aprovements but some are still f*cked up

So here are my list of whats bad so far:

Why did you take down after Beach bum pack the oxygen time in lung capacity...Now when i got full lungcapacity i can only dive for like 10 sec thats bullsh*t

Why do you have to pay the full amount of destroying another ones car...should be like 50/50 or maby 70/30 because if you cant defend you and your wehicle you should deserve to pay some for it 

Tanks thats a good topic to....Good that there are pussys out there who only can kill with em...But they have to pay like a sh*tty amount of a couple hundred dollars to get it in and no payment in insurance if anyone have spended like 4-5 grand blowing it up with c4 or rockets...

Why do you not bring in like the army when they reached like 5 stars to 6 and the army goes in and they bring in tanks to...Its rediculous that a tank can roam free in town and the goverment does nothing about it... 

There are alot of glitches out there but its understandable...games are not always perfect especially online, but you will have to work on for example when you try to snipe, the range are not at all good...somethimes you can c them sometimes they dissapeare at a range so you have to look for mussle flash and such...Crew emblem also dissapeares at the car on surtain cars...

Well got more but it will do for now in topic

PS Please bring us animals, underwater treasures, poker and horsetrack, scubadiving equipment with oxygen meter/time, harpoon equipment and for god sake Heists and more missions...not capture the flag and others after mission choices...nobody rarely plays those missions so are a waste of time...

And yeah i know my English arent that great but how many language can you write ?

Greetings from Codesign_Panther

Dude you're the second person I've seen that

thinks there's no animals on GTA 5, I've Seen Dears , Boars Coyates (sp?) , Mountain Lon's Bulls , Cows Birds , Sharks and Dogs so Yeah That's alot of animals in the game.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

And yeah i know my English arent that great but how many language can you write ?

Why is that?
Are you Foreign?
Is it a failed education system or are you just retarded?

Complaining here isn't going to do much of anything, especially things that people complain about constantly

Bernardi6
  • Bernardi6

Pimp Dady

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:57 PM Edited by Bernardi6, 30 November 2013 - 03:14 PM.

1: Here we go, so you have seen it Online Negima ?

2: Failed Education and retarded my ass, can talk and type the language so you understand...crazy ray how many languages can you speak and write ? Are always stupid Americans or native born in english that think they are so mutch better because they master their own language but cant even master another,,So they make a sorry excuse to say learn english when they cant argue

And offcourse its gona help, because the Gamer Community and companys needs to take their games more seriusly to the quality of it...

Hopefully there are some left in the Gamer Companys that can think not to always comply for secondary spoiled gamers in my oppinion 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

Why is that?
Are you Foreign?
Is it a failed education system or are you just retarded?

For some people English isn't their first language you arrogant douche bag.

• sqre, ColePhelps27, Nlwt and 1 other like this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:06 PM Edited by Militia, 30 November 2013 - 04:06 PM.

LOL, it's pretty funny that most Europeans do in fact speak decent enough English.  When all the people from America, like myself included, who can bearly even speak a second language.  European schooling imo will always destroy American schooling.  At least they teach the kids languages early, American schools wait til you're in middle and high school which by that time is too late to master such language and also not even caring about learning a language by then.  I took Spanish for three years, got A's in the class.  Ask me today what I know.  Absolutely nothing.

• Bernardi6 likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

You guys are funny...the point of my statement was that he was complaining about pointless bullsh*t, but you put that second to the English crack

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

LOL, it's pretty funny that most Europeans do in fact speak decent enough English.  When all the people from America, like myself included, who can bearly even speak a second language.  European schooling imo will always destroy American schooling.  At least they teach the kids languages early, American schools wait til you're in middle and high school which by that time is too late to master such language and also not even caring about learning a language by then.  I took Spanish for three years, got A's in the class.  Ask me today what I know.  Absolutely nothing.

In America, we are taught other languages in school. lol What is this myth that no one in America speaks other languages? I speak three. Hola!! Uno, Dos, Quattro. See, there's some spanish for you. You think I forgot Tres, didn't you? Huh boy??? Wee Wee. There's some French. How 'bout some Chinese? Me How!!! No, not Meow. Why bash America? Yes our gov is zionist lunatics, but there's many great people here. You probably get welfare from us taxpayers in some way. You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

OnTopic:

I agree. What IS wrong with you R*?

• GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY and drunkenMUNKEY78 like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

True. I'm taking German now and we're not even learning ANYTHING with this new teacher. last year we actually learned German and knew how to use it, but since that teacher went to Austin and some new creep who lives in the sticks became our teacher, the learning how gone down the drain. Yet another class, a f*cking elective, turned into "notes then test" just like everything else. I get A's, but do I know sh*t? No. I only know German from last year and those were just basics.

/rant :lol:

• Militia likes this

Wug
  • Wug

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

PS Please bring us animals

Dude you're the second person I've seen that

thinks there's no animals on GTA 5, I've Seen Dears , Boars Coyates (sp?) , Mountain Lon's Bulls , Cows Birds , Sharks and Dogs so Yeah That's alot of animals in the game.

Cause their is NO animals ONLINE

• Sting4S likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

In America, we are taught other languages in school. lol What is this myth that no one in America speaks other languages? I speak three. Hola!! Uno, Dos, Quattro. See, there's some spanish for you. You think I forgot Tres, didn't you? Huh boy??? Wee Wee. There's some French. How 'bout some Chinese? Me How!!! No, not Meow. Why bash America? Yes our gov is zionist lunatics, but there's many great people here. You probably get welfare from us taxpayers in some way. You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

OnTopic:

If I was busy worrying about welfare, I'd prob not be able to own PS3, GTA V, a computer or the Internet, right?

America has many problems, not knowing multiple languages is far off the scale of caring as there is much worse problems here.  Just watch the news.  Read the paper.  Learn some history.  America is awful.  Stupid laws all around too.  American Government tries to run everyone like they are a puppet on the string.  Yes, I live here in the USA, and yes, I absolutely hate this country.

I am sure from reading this, some douche bag will cry and have a problem with it, so be it, idc lol

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by Militia, 30 November 2013 - 07:17 PM.

OnTopic:

The guy above said a lot more than a couple words like you do and say "I know three languages."  That's just bullsh*t.  You wouldn't survive with your skills in China, Spain, or France.

Bernardi6
  • Bernardi6

Pimp Dady

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by Bernardi6, 30 November 2013 - 07:23 PM.

Im not saying that Americans are bad people, there are good and bad everywhere you go, but are reffering to those bitches that only can set a comment on learn to type english when they cant even argue on the issue....Rockstar got respect from me in the past with heavy titles this one is good but not that respectible, especially on fixing problems and getting us a good online game experience..

Know its hard work and cant even imagine, but they have to be more independent and get it straight and also challenging...Not to ablige to lazy gamers, cheaters and such... 

Ps. The Beach bum DLC was the cheapest DLC i have ever seen...Everything for free and clothes i got in my wardrobe i didnt want

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

'YA ORTA SPEEK INGLISH IF YA LIKE IT HERE SO MUCH!' ;)

Your English is certainly a lot better than my Francais, when I go to France, I do my best to use the language, French people understand me, but then reply using English... Guess either my French could be better, or they recognise my accent (oui, je suis un Rostbif).

I can't complain about the beach bum pack, hey it's free, can't get cheaper than that. Having said that, he only thing i really love about it is the Bifta. I've modded Franklin's one to f*ck, best engine, turbo tuned, massive spoiler (almost as high as the car roof).

• Bernardi6 likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

My co-worker's 8 year-old daughter is required to learn foreign languages in elementary school...here in Michigan, the schools don't suck, like they do where you all live

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

My co-worker's 8 year-old daughter is required to learn foreign languages in elementary school...here in Michigan, the schools don't suck, like they do where you all live

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:41 PM Edited by Militia, 30 November 2013 - 09:43 PM.

School sucks period, no matter where you are.  Just have a conversation with any old head that's been in the workforce for 20-30 years.  They ALL will tell you about 5%-10% of what they had in highschool and college is what they are currently using for working in the real world.  I finished college with two degrees, Criminal Justice, and Computer Forensics and I bearly use anything I learned from school in the real world.  You basically get hired and LEARN AS YOU GO on the job.  Most jobs train people, they don't just let you walk in to work on day 1 and expect you to know everything.  School has always been like this too for 100 years, if not longer, much things need to change in the USA.  Why are people so ignorant?  EDUCATION needs fixing, and so does parenting, and many laws, one major one being marijuana laws.  Absolute horsesh*t if you ask me, it's medicine, some people need it, get over it - The Government is on their high horse busting people for small mary jane possession, and for what?  To send them to jail and have all the tax payers pay for their holding cell?  There is since 2011, over 1 million people in jail for minor offences such as these, and EACH holding in tax dollars costs 50,000 per person.  Do the math.  Not to mention in over half the country 25/50 roughly states have it legalized for medical purposes.  2/50 states completely legalized it - Planning on moving to Wash or Col sometime in the near future, and about 20/50 states have it decriminalized, cuz it's easily not a criminal act.  Something sure is wrong with this whole country, let alone some laws, and education.  It's gonna need a revolution to occur to fix all this.  Not to mention all the shootings, bombings, USA being the police of the world trying to go to other countries cuz we are big and bad, well f*ck the good ol' USA.

• Bernardi6 likes this

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

OnTopic:

The guy above said a lot more than a couple words like you do and say "I know three languages."  That's just bullsh*t.  You wouldn't survive with your skills in China, Spain, or France.

Not just France, in Quebec too. A lot of french don't understand us and vice versa even though we speak the same language. Fun times !

a 3 legged pony
  • a 3 legged pony

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:23 AM Edited by a 3 legged pony, 01 December 2013 - 01:26 AM.

School sucks period, no matter where you are.  Just have a conversation with any old head that's been in the workforce for 20-30 years.  They ALL will tell you about 5%-10% of what they had in highschool and college is what they are currently using for working in the real world.  I finished college with two degrees, Criminal Justice, and Computer Forensics and I bearly use anything I learned from school in the real world.  You basically get hired and LEARN AS YOU GO on the job.  Most jobs train people, they don't just let you walk in to work on day 1 and expect you to know everything.  School has always been like this too for 100 years, if not longer, much things need to change in the USA.  Why are people so ignorant?  EDUCATION needs fixing, and so does parenting, and many laws, one major one being marijuana laws.  Absolute horsesh*t if you ask me, it's medicine, some people need it, get over it - The Government is on their high horse busting people for small mary jane possession, and for what?  To send them to jail and have all the tax payers pay for their holding cell?  There is since 2011, over 1 million people in jail for minor offences such as these, and EACH holding in tax dollars costs 50,000 per person.  Do the math.  Not to mention in over half the country 25/50 roughly states have it legalized for medical purposes.  2/50 states completely legalized it - Planning on moving to Wash or Col sometime in the near future, and about 20/50 states have it decriminalized, cuz it's easily not a criminal act.  Something sure is wrong with this whole country, let alone some laws, and education.  It's gonna need a revolution to occur to fix all this.  Not to mention all the shootings, bombings, USA being the police of the world trying to go to other countries cuz we are big and bad, well f*ck the good ol' USA.

When you stated you are planning to move, that showed your opinions are biased. I'm against the use of any chemical (natural or not) that alters the mind for recreational purposes. A general lack of discipline and respect in our society is the biggest factor I can see in the problems you've listed. Getting rid of drugs and problems that come with them would help. Making it perfectly fine for tens of millions to be high all the time isn't going to help anything.

a 3 legged pony
  • a 3 legged pony

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:26 AM

OnTopic:

Not just France, in Quebec too. A lot of french don't understand us and vice versa even though we speak the same language. Fun times !

Different dialects and accents can make it very hard to understand someone speaking the same language as you. There's nothing abnormal about that.

drunkenMUNKEY78
  • drunkenMUNKEY78

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

I've got a friend who lives in Oman and he's a master at speaking English, Said he learnt it all in school too. It'd take me years to master another language lol. 

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by ThroatSlasher2, 01 December 2013 - 01:41 AM.

Different dialects and accents can make it very hard to understand someone speaking the same language as you. There's nothing abnormal about that.

Never said it was abnormal. I,personally, have no problem understanding Frenchs, Scotishs, Britishs, Americans, Canadians (yeah, they speak english in a special manner), Australians, even Southern Americans. But, sometimes, I have trouble understanding other Quebecers speak french...lol.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

I totally agree with you Bernardi.

1. They took down the lung capacity because after seeing Assassin's Creed 4's underwater environment, R* knows for sure now that their underwater ain't sh*t. Anybody who has found all the nuclear waste, UFO pieces, and submarine parts on single player could tell you that there's nothing worthwhile underwater. Have you had the glitch happen online yet where you drive a car into the water, get out, then you can walk around under the ocean as if you aren't even underwater? That's a wrap for underwater exploration.

2. I'm not sure what is going on with the new "Bad Sport" lobby, but I experienced the old one. First of all, who the f*ck do R* they are, casting us away to their idea of video game jail. Nice try. I don't play games to get babied by Big Brother. That joke alone made 3 people I know stop playing all together. What is the purpose of the BSL? Especially when you already pay for the vehicles you blow up and all the other player has to do is take 10 seconds to call up Mors Mutual. The "Bad Sport" lobby was where I learned how to make $1,000,000 every 5 minutes. f*ck you R*.

3. Anything you do in this game that requires phoning Pegasus is a total write-off. I mean, WHAT THE F*CK?!! I actually legitimately earned the $1,750,000 it cost to buy the chopper, and when I found out they don't even deliver it to me & I gotta keep paying $1000 every time, I nearly sent R* a bag of my sh*t via UPS. If somebody really wants their gayboy tank, they're obviously gonna go get it anyway. Why not at least deliver it and have 1 less thing that sucks?

4. A couple glitches in a game is understandable. Releasing a game 70% complete and filled with glitches in 2013+ is completely unacceptable. Especially when it's the game that basically created the open-world genre, and it's the highest grossing entertainment product of all time. The bad controls throughout this game really make you wonder why they would use such worthless mechanics in such a beautiful gaming world. What a waste!

5. Thousands upon thousands of people figured out ways to rip off GTA Online, which was really a blessing more than a bad thing to anyone who got to cash in. GTA Online is nickel & diming us at every single opportunity (even robbing people of their fully pimped out supercars etc.), so it's only right that we get them back. I'm also happy I didn't legitimately earn the money it cost to buy back my 4 supercars that GTA stole out of my garage. Now that I've been able to buy everything, I can see what a joke this game really is. The whole "buying an expensive car/boat/plane/house/helicopter" thing is a total farce, just like it is in real life! You can't cosmetically upgrade any of the expensive cars, and Pegasus is a joke.

Suck it R*!

a 3 legged pony
  • a 3 legged pony

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

I am thankful I borrowed the game from a friend instead of paying for my own copy. I would have wanted my money back in a bad way. I haven't played GTA since Vice City. Needed a break, and have filled my little cravings with Saints Row games. Had high hopes for this game, and got let down big time.

I have only played around 12 hours...and I think maybe 10 minutes of Online have been exciting.

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:44 AM

For the love of God, shut up with this nonsense. "Rockstar has added things I dont like, they must have done it for the childern playing".

f*ck YOU, YOU ELITIST f*ckHEAD.

If you hate the game so much, sell it and use to money to buy something else.

Bernardi6
  • Bernardi6

Pimp Dady

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:40 AM

I totally agree with you Bernardi.

1. They took down the lung capacity because after seeing Assassin's Creed 4's underwater environment, R* knows for sure now that their underwater ain't sh*t. Anybody who has found all the nuclear waste, UFO pieces, and submarine parts on single player could tell you that there's nothing worthwhile underwater. Have you had the glitch happen online yet where you drive a car into the water, get out, then you can walk around under the ocean as if you aren't even underwater? That's a wrap for underwater exploration.

2. I'm not sure what is going on with the new "Bad Sport" lobby, but I experienced the old one. First of all, who the f*ck do R* they are, casting us away to their idea of video game jail. Nice try. I don't play games to get babied by Big Brother. That joke alone made 3 people I know stop playing all together. What is the purpose of the BSL? Especially when you already pay for the vehicles you blow up and all the other player has to do is take 10 seconds to call up Mors Mutual. The "Bad Sport" lobby was where I learned how to make $1,000,000 every 5 minutes. f*ck you R*.

3. Anything you do in this game that requires phoning Pegasus is a total write-off. I mean, WHAT THE F*CK?!! I actually legitimately earned the $1,750,000 it cost to buy the chopper, and when I found out they don't even deliver it to me & I gotta keep paying $1000 every time, I nearly sent R* a bag of my sh*t via UPS. If somebody really wants their gayboy tank, they're obviously gonna go get it anyway. Why not at least deliver it and have 1 less thing that sucks?

4. A couple glitches in a game is understandable. Releasing a game 70% complete and filled with glitches in 2013+ is completely unacceptable. Especially when it's the game that basically created the open-world genre, and it's the highest grossing entertainment product of all time. The bad controls throughout this game really make you wonder why they would use such worthless mechanics in such a beautiful gaming world. What a waste!

5. Thousands upon thousands of people figured out ways to rip off GTA Online, which was really a blessing more than a bad thing to anyone who got to cash in. GTA Online is nickel & diming us at every single opportunity (even robbing people of their fully pimped out supercars etc.), so it's only right that we get them back. I'm also happy I didn't legitimately earn the money it cost to buy back my 4 supercars that GTA stole out of my garage. Now that I've been able to buy everything, I can see what a joke this game really is. The whole "buying an expensive car/boat/plane/house/helicopter" thing is a total farce, just like it is in real life! You can't cosmetically upgrade any of the expensive cars, and Pegasus is a joke.

Suck it R*!

1: Yes it happened to me once when i tried to get my friend into a sub. The free diving experience was good before because at full lungcapacity you could swim down 300 feet untill the air went out. Now its only like 60-80 feet

2: Well think the Bad sports lobby is good, make me think twice to blow to many cars up in  row and i still can get em more after a time. The players in there though are real f*ck ups, make you feel that youre doing jailtime for sure...The worst part is as you say is that there are to many cheaters giving away to mutch money and bountys as long as they are glitching alot.

3: Yeah heard of that one to. Havent buyed those yet because of the amount of money to save, gonna take ages...Have the same problem with the Limo though. Its good that those have to work to get their attack wehicles i think...If we got one little cocky shrimp trying to kill all with a tank we always take care of him first then making shore that he cant get to it again...If its delivered he can always go hide somewhere and get it right back in an instance...Dont know how it is for choppers still, because its a farce when you can get it at the same area you get it for free...But still there arent any sertenties that there will be a free one as well

4: Agree on that part... Gaming controlls i think is good but its anoying sometimes when you suddenly leaves your cover area for some reason when i havent pushed at that direction or cant lean out from a wall that is straight or running around in strange circles when i try to quickly get into a friends car...Same when you are standing on a small edge on a building and for some reason my guy starts running out when i for like 3 steps ago got it stable...small things that i can live with..but still are fuking annoying 

5: Yeah youre right on that part in 100%, got my two expensive cars stolen to and lost alot of money when i couldnt sell a couple of my fully upgraded cars ive bought because of that 50k limit...Its a bad way of not making people over do that glitch. Instead of fixing those problems they did a small limitfix that is making it more painfull...At least they could give me like 15-20% out of my like 800k more or less all in all fully upgraded car, would be something.

And an extra 6: It would also be cool if you can upgrade and pimp the Boats and Choppers but will maby be to mutch to handle, i dont know. And i was quite mad at the begining of the "Job payment reduction", but after a while it got me that it was to easy to get those cars i wanted and other things before and tought it was an allraight decision in the end...would make me go more bored if i got those to easy

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:05 PM Edited by Militia, 01 December 2013 - 01:10 PM.

When you stated you are planning to move, that showed your opinions are biased. I'm against the use of any chemical (natural or not) that alters the mind for recreational purposes. A general lack of discipline and respect in our society is the biggest factor I can see in the problems you've listed. Getting rid of drugs and problems that come with them would help. Making it perfectly fine for tens of millions to be high all the time isn't going to help anything.

Dream on.  You do remember prohibition, right?  It didn't work.  Nor does the war on drugs work.  Only dense people believe the government is actually winning.  Take down a drug dealer, out pops 10 more.  Kill a crop?  Out pops 100 more, etc...

You're biased too with what you said about "isn't going to help when tens of millions people are high all the time" - I stated it's medicine.  Medicinal users don't get "high" and can't function.  They build a tolerance, like you can do with ANY drug illegal or legal.  Once you have a tolerance even the slightest your body gets used to it and becomes second nature.  You don't act impaired when you smoke, unless you're on your first try or week of smoking ever.  Plus, there is numerous ways to deliver THC through baking it/cooking it, through vaporization, through a THC pill prescribed by a doctor, and through smoking it.

I am a half marathon runner and ran my first 13.2 miles after a vaporizer.  It's already known to help asthmatic people, which it does for me.  It's known to help people tremendously who are epileptic, it's not known 100% for a fact, but right now in Israel in a lab they are testing it out with certain cancers to see if it would be a cure to some of them.

I just find it strange how anyone can speak badly of this medicine.  I'll be laughing all the way to the bank when in fact it is 100% proven to cure cancers, I will laugh all the way to the bank when in 30 years all the baby boomers who are stuck in their ways, dipsh*t generation, dies out and younger people take office, legalize it, and watch the debt of the whole pethetic USA rise out of debt like it never did before.  That's right.  Check out California'a medical industry, trillionaires due to marijuana.  Colorado is taxing it heavily now.  In fact, where it's legal nobody is caring for it anymore cuz it's legal.  Dipsh*ts who rebel at young ages usually drink alcohol and when they turn the required age, most stop cuz it's not fun anymore.  It's only fun to get away with it as a teen.  Look at Portugal, they have every single drug on earth legal from Nicotine Cancer Stick smoking, through the worst drug on earth, PCP, and they are doing just fine.

The only deniers of this god-like drug are usually people who have addiction problems to begin with, or are just plane stupid and follow the trend of "It's illegal, so it must be bad" - You do know being LEGAL has nothing to do with a drug being bad or good for you.  And vice versa.  Beging ILLEGAL doesn't mean it's good or bad either.  YOU be the judge of that, don't just follow the crowd and think they are right.  In fact marijuana is at a vote of 55% of USA FOR IT and 45% NOT FOR IT.  And it's only getting stronger.  Deny it all your life, it won't matter to me.  I am a better person on it and if you understood that some people need such a thing, you'd be for it, you just deny the drug because you think "getting high" will cause harm, it's not about getting high and laughing your ass off and eating a lot of food, it's about being the best person you can be and how well you perform.  If you can be a better person on it, who's to judge and say I can't put something into my body

It's like abortion.  If the girl wants to abort her baby, it's fine.  Her body, she is the boss of her own body, as I am the own boss of my body, I can smoke crack of I wanted, I can shoot up heroine of I wanted, I can smoke the good ol' green leaves if I want to, nobody should judge anybody for it, and that is the problem with the whole country - Judgemental pricks all around.

I don't use anything but marijuana and been using since March 2008.  It's not a gateway drug whatsoever and it all depends on your GENETICS, if you can handle it, then smoke 'em if you got 'em, if you can't handle it and have an addictive personality, run like hell from ALL drugs, even caffeine and sugar.

Plus man made pills will always be more harmful than something off the green earth - Fact.

Get on man made pills, be ready to get your liver tested monthly due to the chemicals inside man made garbage like Xanex, Klonopin, and Valium that doctors prescribe for anxiety, when in fact you can take one hit of weed and be good for the whole day, unlike the hurtful pills wearing off within 1 hour and need to take another.

Again, I am not a drug addict, I just find this stuff interesting and if nobody is hurting me or anyone else, it's not a crime.  That simple.  Laws need to change, and they W.I.L.L. within 10 years, mark my words, already they are changing, but slowly.  Why?  Cuz people are becoming more aware of the positive effects of the drug and they by far outweigh any negatives.  Just do research before you speak.  I mean, my sister is a Pharmacist so knowing the pharmacology of drugs is always fasinating, and I am a Criminal Justice major and know about laws and the government and how badly they need to change, as does juvenile and adult courts.

Long ass rant, but it had to be done.  See ya lol

P.S. There is no proven documented overdose on marijuana to date.  When in fact, you drink too much alcohol, you black out, you go into a coma, you get alcohol poisoning, and you die.  That simple.  Idc if weed is illegal, I do the smart thing and choose what is safe, unlike alcohol and cancer stick cigarettes that do what?  Give you a five second head rush and then you want to smoke another, f*ck that lol

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Modern Day Peaky Blinder

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:20 PM

can somebody throw some dirty money my way please, my character is homeless with a gun thats got no bullets :-)

Bernardi6
  • Bernardi6

Pimp Dady

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by Bernardi6, 01 December 2013 - 02:14 PM.

Drugs Drugs Drugs its all you can think off, well if its curing others let it cure but its easy to get addicted to it...Have been smooking since i was 13 but now im fed up with it...If youre able to smooke now and then like alcohol its fine. If you smooke to mutch you become numb and are living like in a bubble.

And yes it is a getaway and a gateway because in the begining when you experiment you are thinking of trying other drugs wich isnt bad but still are bad for the brain in the end. Life are becoming more complicated and your social skills f*cked with anxiety.

It is not in the genes if you get addicted or not, have many friends who came from non addicted parents and grandparents tht still cant stop doin it on regular basis. It is all in determination and mind, and also to realize and admit that youre addicted

Dont know why you all got from gamefixes to eduacation and drugs

Now i tell you why there are many lazy gamers out there thinking of other sh*t when we need to fix this one...

Ps.Look at this MF down here begging for dirty money, well if youre homeless you got nothing to loose...Rob people, and kill for money...Los Santos society dont give a f*ck and you still got a phone attched t your ass so dont come and beg if its there and you aint grabbing it..In real life people want to but cant because the opportunity isnt there as easy, you have to elbow forward now to get it...

After a world war we realize sadly what life is all about wich is a f*cked mentality dissorder!!!

a 3 legged pony
  • a 3 legged pony

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:54 PM

I'm not trying to deny medicinal applications for it. That's true. Normal people who are in perfect health can very easily obtain prescriptions for it. It shouldn't be so simple. Recreational users do become impaired....if there wasn't a change they wouldn't be doing it. 

Steroids also have medical benefits, but that doesn't mean it's okay for everyone to go out and get on roids. Pretty much anything considered an illegal substance could be used for something medically.
  • Militia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users