Quantcast

» «
Photo

Laugh at people who should be in autoaim instead.

73 replies to this topic
Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

Im on freeaim, but clearly there is a bunch of people who belongs in autoaim couse they cant have a real fight.

today there was three ~90 ranks players against me, they camp, used stickys and drove cars..  when i spawned again they were two in the car, trying ram me down..  they 

never had a GUNfight.

if you are to scared to be owned in a fair gunfight, then go to autoaim if you cant aim in freeaim. 

Now they had fun for a while, then i brought my tank and they stop laughing. 

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:26 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 30 November 2013 - 02:28 PM.

Free aim lobbies: I love the gun fights, I hate the scumbags who drive entities backwards at me and spray an AP pistol/uzi. I RPG them and spawn trap them til they rage quit. 

Well..they either rage quit or get a tank and if they get a tank I call a mugger on them..then go passive mode and stand near them, they stop and try and blow me up and the mugger drags them out..so I naturally take the tank. lol

• MrHollick likes this

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

jup, they were 3 players.. two was in a adder and one in a entities, just when i spawned they drove to me.. i should have owned them if we could have a fair gun fight.. 

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

OP is mad he got blown up in free aim.

thread/

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

thread/

I feel sorry for you, not easy to be a retard in this world.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:41 PM Edited by LeSuede, 30 November 2013 - 02:42 PM.

thread/

Oh I do feel sorry for me, especially after having read your pointless thread that seems to be about you pissing in the wind. What a great achievement, I bet your family is proud.

• EyeMacHunt, DCxMoneyxMurdaz and I.haigh like this

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:45 PM

I prefer people that can´t shoot but still try to get good at free aim than auto aim users.

And on that particular fight, I think YOU were the douche. If they use their cars as shield, that´s cheap yes, but you can easily blow them. Even before patch I could blow PVs when people really grinded my gears, never got bad sport, and it´s even less dangerous now.

Grab a granade launcher, call mercenaries, do whatever... but don´t go crying home and take a tank. That´s 1000 times worse than using your car as a shield.

• Ninjambie and Wheeling and Dealing like this

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:52 PM

thread/

Oh I do feel sorry for me, especially after having read your pointless thread that seems to be about you pissing in the wind. What a great achievement, I bet your family is proud.

I do, i feel sorry for you, maybe you are bullied also? seek help.. 

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

i did blow them up many times with my RPG, but they still comming..  two cars towards you are not easy. Nah bringing a tank in my case was not worse.. they were 3 against me, spawn trap me everytime..  its easy to avoid a tank..

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

What is this? Another free-aim thread? 

The 89 % of people that makes a thread about free-aim is because they get owned in both free-aim and auto-aim.

• NukedPratorian and Juanfartez like this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

I only feel bad because most full lobies are auto-aim, unlike GTA IV.

I don't know what's wrong, but maybe people got noobier since then?

• GankThis110 likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

when I notice some1 can;t aim for sh*t I like to drive up close to flip them off while they shoot at me
pretty fun to do donuts around some1 who's trying to kill you giving him the finger while you're at it.
  • Wheeling and Dealing and Juanfartez like this

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 30 November 2013 - 03:04 PM.

Most people don't even know free aim lobbies exist Danz since you can't choose to switch to it while online, you have to do it from singleplayer...and Rockstar didn't explain it much at all if at all.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

i did blow them up many times with my RPG, but they still comming..  two cars towards you are not easy. Nah bringing a tank in my case was not worse.. they were 3 against me

Well if that´s the case I guess you have a point. 

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

The 89 % of people that makes a thread about free-aim is because they get owned in both free-aim and auto-aim.

Learn to read, the point in this thread is the behavior of some players. 

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

i did blow them up many times with my RPG, but they still comming..  two cars towards you are not easy. Nah bringing a tank in my case was not worse.. they were 3 against me

Well if that´s the case I guess you have a point. 

if you were there you would understand :) it was just a fight to get me to rage quit.. 

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

you're still crying about it, idk why do you need to make a whole thread for it

Volvo12345
  • Volvo12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

you're still crying about it, idk why do you need to make a whole thread for it

Cry some more over my threads.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

actually the majority of people making threads about free aim are auto aimers with inferiority complexes, and there's a whole heap of those
ow and did you know 75% of all statistics are made up

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

If they are so bad and you are so good just shoot them, regardless of explosives it should be simple especially if they are driving at you. Shoot the driver (its funny when their foot gets stuck on the gas so the passenger has to jump out) then take out the passenger. Worse comes to worse pull out a sniper and headshot them, or if you're desperate grab some sticky bombs.  

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:53 PM Edited by Vooodu, 30 November 2013 - 03:55 PM.

Im on freeaim, but clearly there is a bunch of people who belongs in autoaim couse they cant have a real fight.

today there was three ~90 ranks players against me, they camp, used stickys and drove cars..  when i spawned again they were two in the car, trying ram me down..  they 

never had a GUNfight.

if you are to scared to be owned in a fair gunfight, then go to autoaim if you cant aim in freeaim. 

No one belongs in auto aim.  Also, its tard attitudes like yours make auto aim player think that free aim is for elite players.

I mean. wtf are you saying?

So you got trolled by a few players in "FREE ROAM" and then went 'weee weee weee' all the way home to your tank?  LMAO...

I myself always LAUGH when someone gets a tank and complains about random confrontations in free roam.  Free roam is not a death match or a competitive game mode.  There are no rules.

I sure as hell don't get out of my car in free roam..   I hear people cry and call me pussy all the time for killing them in my car.  Funny thing is they are the ones that start it most of the time..lol

• Darkclox, Taky and The Spook like this

Ova-Destroy
  • Ova-Destroy

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

If using not using auto aim makes you so good, why not just use only the bat or sns pistol??

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

People will play the game they bought the way they want.  I would rather play in free aim because I wouldn't have to worry about auto aimers all the time when I'm not paying attention, but all my friends like auto aim and I don't want to ditch them.

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

never had a GUNfight.

No one belongs in auto aim.  Also, its tard attitudes like yours make auto aim player think that free aim is for elite players.

I mean. wtf are you saying?

So you got trolled by a few players in "FREE ROAM" and then went 'weee weee weee' all the way home to your tank?  LMAO...

I myself always LAUGH when someone gets a tank and complains about random confrontations in free roam.  Free roam is not a death match or a competitive game mode.  There are no rules.

I sure as hell don't get out of my car in free roam..   I hear people cry and call me pussy all the time for killing them in my car.  Funny thing is they are the ones that start it most of the time..lol

This

• Shaenno likes this

Mendelson Shape
  • Mendelson Shape

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Op may have a bad way of putting it, but a valid point all the same. Why choose free aim lobby's if your not getting out the car? Auto aim doesn't lock on from a car in either lobby, so let's just assume your doing it purely so the guy your running down has a harder chance to defend himself... Which I'd say makes you pretty useless all round. Not just taking the easy route, but bolting on the stabilisers before you do so.

I played auto aim for a while because I had no idea free aim existed. Once I heard about it I was told all the good fights are in free aim. Now I just have grenades and stickies thrown at me all day. I don't get run over much, a quick dodge and shotgun through the window often helps there as long as your keeping an eye on the map. But I'm very rarely shot, blown up thousands of times!

Free is still better than auto though, certainly a better class of briefer.

H0WITZER
  • H0WITZER

One Sexy F*ck

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

how do you join free-aim lobbies on ps3

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

Op may have a bad way of putting it, but a valid point all the same. Why choose free aim lobby's if your not getting out the car? Auto aim doesn't lock on from a car in either lobby, so let's just assume your doing it purely so the guy your running down has a harder chance to defend himself... Which I'd say makes you pretty useless all round. Not just taking the easy route, but bolting on the stabilisers before you do so.

The real question is why does anyone have to get out of the car.  Am I missing something here? 

Free roam is not a competitive death match mode with rules.    Its a do what ever the f*ck you feel like mode.  Hence the term "FREE ROAM"..

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

how do you join free-aim lobbies on ps3

Gotta select it as your aim settings in singleplayer. 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

f*ck that. this game lags so bad there is no way Im playing anything other than auto aim. half the players I get into gun battles with skip around the map. some times they disappear and reappear down the block and drop dead after I stopped firing. other times I kill the guy and somehow they still managed to kill me.

the worst thing that happens is when the other guy gets to detonate sticky bombs after they respawn?! wtf? if I die I lose those sticky bombs, same thing with the grenade launcher and minigun. but I'll be fighting against other players that respawn with all their ammo and keep spamming explosives.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

Another thread that can be summed up in 3 words...

LOOK AT ME!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users