Quantcast

» «
Photo

What ever happened to the Hunter (Apache)?

97 replies to this topic
GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

I remember seeing it in some of the leaked videos from a couple of weeks before V was released, and it was also shown in a small picture on the Warstock website.

Has anyone been able to find any traces of it within the game files (this is how we were able to confirm the Annihilator's existence before MP was released)?

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:23 PM Edited by darkdayz, 30 November 2013 - 01:23 PM.

The only attack helicopter that has appeared in-game or in marketing in the HD era games is the Annihilator or Buzzard, which are both in V too. Hunter hasn't been in since San Andreas, although appears in one of the movie previews in the GTA V cinemas.

Maglev
  • Maglev

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

It will just be DLC probably. Maybe with the other army jeep and the other fighter jet.

• Danny-Vain likes this

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

The only attack helicopter that has appeared in-game or in marketing in the HD era games is the Annihilator or Buzzard, which are both in V too. Hunter hasn't been in since San Andreas, although appears in one of the movie previews in the GTA V cinemas.

Go to the real life Lifeinvader page, go to the Cache and Carry profile, you can see the Hunter in a pic as "Attack Helicopters"

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

Definitely DLC. If R* charge for it, then they're clearly money whores, because the content is right infront of our eyes BEFORE THE GAME EVEN RELEASED.

If anyone defends Rockstar after this then they're just blindly stupid.
  • Blingy, tom_p1980, visionist and 3 others like this

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

One billion in three days wasn't enough. Cash cards weren't enough. R* now creates vehicles and features for their "largest" and "most ambitious" games, but makes you pay extra for the "ambitious" part. If you'd like the REAL GTA V, wait until the GOTY is out on Amazon for ten bucks.
  • tom_p1980, GRINCH ASS BITCH, Woll Smoth and 1 other like this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by Tenxax, 30 November 2013 - 01:42 PM.

Well the Buzzard fills the same porpuse as the Hunter, so R* saw that there was no actual reason to keep both Helicopters.

Plus that little piece of sh*t can hold to 4 People.

1314029819767.png

Anyways why the hell do you need another Attack chopper?

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

R* saw that there was no actual reason to keep both Helicopters

Yet there are 2 or 3 different types of buses in game that all fill the same role. On top of that, the Buzzard and the Annihilator pretty much do the exact same thing, except the Buzzard does it better, yet the Annihilator is still around. Nah, I'm not buying it; I'll stick with the "majority vote" and assume that it's future DLC content (assuming it makes an appearance at all).

Because it would be fun to use and enjoyable to fly. "Why not" is the real question.

Betox190
  • Betox190

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

Definitely DLC. If R* charge for it, then they're clearly money whores, because the content is right infront of our eyes BEFORE THE GAME EVEN RELEASED.

You are the only one stupid here, they are a company, they look for as much profit as they can, and that happens because they make good games and everybody likes them. Stop crying about video games companies being "moneywhore" because they are a company, it's like complaining because a teacher is teaching.
  • pg1313, Ragref and Dave Rizza like this

ChrisFley
  • ChrisFley

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

The more helicopters the better. More choices. IDK why they should remove so much sh*t for no reason. The hunter could have been a better helicopter than a sh*tty black buzzard which looks exactly the same from GTA IV TBOGT.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 30 November 2013 - 01:53 PM.

I miss the Hunter greatly. It pisses me off so much that they spent time to create a new model for use in an in-game trailer, but never used it in the final release. Besides, the Buzzard in GTA V isn't that good. The machine guns can barely hit or destroy anything, and the missiles don't always lock on properly unless you're going at a fast speed.

• Alvarez and drunkenMUNKEY78 like this

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 30 November 2013 - 02:17 PM.

You are the only one stupid here, they are a company, they look for as much profit as they can, and that happens because they make good games and everybody likes them. Stop crying about video games companies being "moneywhore" because they are a company, it's like complaining because a teacher is teaching.

Yes, because company = moneywhore.

I mean, how did companies exist for the past thousands of years when we didn't have DLC? Actually selling products? Full products? Pfft. No such thing.
  • visionist and /Tuomaz like this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

What??? I am hearing this right? You are not defending Rockstar anymore????

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

people like you have to understand that as much as we like R*, they are no charity, they are a business.

yes they sold $1billion in 3 days, so what? does that mean they have to give everything for free after that? NO, there is money to be made.

as gamer i dont like the concept behind the dlc, but from a business point of view i understand them. they got a hot product with a huge fanbase willing to open their wallet the moment they decide to release a paid dlc.

R* seem cool and everything but they are a for-profit-business.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

This...

R* is a company that need, like all companies. to make money. I'm perfectly happy with the product i bought for the price i paid. If R* want to offer extra content for a set price then i'll decide at that time wether i'd be happy paying that money to add to the product.In fact i'm actually even going to buy a cash card later in preporation for a return to GTA-O after a week long absence due to work commitments and finish of my garage.

Am i a R* fanboy? Probably...Although this isnt about fanboyism. I paid for a product and got what i paid for IMO.

Am i blindly stupid? I dont think so. I'd never accept a product i wasnt happy with. If the lack of a feature (s) bothered me that much that it made me feel like i didnt get what i payed for i'd have returned the game and moved on rather than bitch and whine in a fan forum for months about it and forced my own opinions on everybody else.as that is the only "blindly stupid" thing i can see here.

:)

• Distrom and Upggrade like this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

This...

R* is a company that need, like all companies. to make money. I'm perfectly happy with the product i bought for the price i paid. If R* want to offer extra content for a set price then i'll decide at that time wether i'd be happy paying that money to add to the product.In fact i'm actually even going to buy a cash card later in preporation for a return to GTA-O after a week long absence due to work commitments and finish of my garage.

Am i a R* fanboy? Probably...Although this isnt about fanboyism. I paid for a product and got what i paid for IMO.

Am i blindly stupid? I dont think so. I'd never accept a product i wasnt happy with. If the lack of a feature (s) bothered me that much that it made me feel like i didnt get what i payed for i'd have returned the game and moved on rather than bitch and whine in a fan forum for months about it and forced my own opinions on everybody else.as that is the only "blindly stupid" thing i can see here.

There are two types of companies, good and greedy companies. Rockstar is now a greedy company, they want to steal every single penny out of your pocket with Disk Locked Content, Cash Cards & Online exclusive content. Wouldn't they still make billions if they made a "complete" game? I think yes, they are just too lazy now and they lock content from the game and sell it back as DLC, instead of making a real one.

• tom_p1980 likes this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

This...

There are two types of companies, good and greedy companies. Rockstar is now a greedy company, they want to steal every single penny out of your pocket with Disk Locked Content, Cash Cards & Online exclusive content. Wouldn't they still make billions if they made a "complete" game? I think yes, they are just too lazy now and they lock content from the game and sell it back as DLC, instead of making a real one.

Please show me proof of locked content that R* is charging for. 

Beach Bum Stuff was locked on disk i believe - we got that free.

Content Creator is locked on disk - That will be free.

Wheres all this magical content thats locked? The hackers would have found this all by now surely?

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:07 PM Edited by AlexL, 30 November 2013 - 03:07 PM.

Wheres all this magical content thats locked? The hackers would have found this all by now surely?

The proof is right in what you said. If those two updates were locked, what makes you think the rest are not locked on the disk? Do you think they only lock free stuff? And apparenly they JUST found about this content creator yesterday.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

The proof is right in what you said. If those two updates were locked, what makes you think the rest are not locked on the disk? Do you think they only lock free stuff? And apparenly they JUST found about this content creator yesterday.

Again i ask "Please show me PROOF of locked content R* is CHARGING for"

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

They ain't charging YET, just giving you a "taste" of the product. Marketing strategy...

Wug
  • Wug

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by Wesinator, 30 November 2013 - 03:23 PM.

Well the Buzzard fills the same porpuse as the Hunter, so R* saw that there was no actual reason to keep both Helicopters.

Plus that little piece of sh*t can hold to 4 People.

Cause this time the Hunter will be able to shoot 4 missiles before reloading, and have a minigun under the nose.

:miranda:

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

They ain't charging YET, just giving you a "taste" of the product. Marketing strategy...

:blink:

I'm soooo sorry for ever doubting you.

Please please please can you give me a shot of your time travelling device.

You know... the one that you used to travel to the future and return with this amazing, conclusive proof.

/sarcasm

_CP_
  • _CP_

Group: Vice City Stories team

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

Beach Bum Pack wasn't on disc in vanilla game.

Betox190
  • Betox190

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

Yes, because company = moneywhore.

I mean, how did companies exist for the past thousands of years when we didn't have DLC? Actually selling products? Full products? Pfft. No such thing.

Well, welcome to the 21th century, where money is the most important thing and you need it to but stuff. Moneywhore is the most stupid word that exists, it's like calling me an "oxygenwhore" or a "waterhore", money is the most important thing, they sell their products their way and people like it, so people buy it, so they keep selling like that, so people keep buying like that. If you pay for basic important stuff, why shouldn't you pay for stuff that is useless in life but people like a lot?

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

f*ck the hunter.

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

f*ck the hunter.

f*ck the ribs...

• BBQ RIBS likes this

AdobeFlash
  • AdobeFlash

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

167shgm.jpg

Bottom right, kinda hard to see due to the lettering, but yep, that's the Hunter.

• RolfStarGames likes this

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

167shgm.jpg

Bottom right, kinda hard to see due to the lettering, but yep, that's the Hunter.

Here it is from "The Simian" trailer as well.

640px-Hunter-GTAV-back.jpg

• Sharks80fr likes this

AdobeFlash
  • AdobeFlash

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

167shgm.jpg

Here it is from "The Simian" trailer as well.

640px-Hunter-GTAV-back.jpg

This should have been released. Another f*ck up by Rockstar.

• tom_p1980 and drunkenMUNKEY78 like this

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

I can't believe I'm not flying it at this moment. C'mon R*...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users